who wins in a fight.. of the physically.. most powerful EVER ... Avengers..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
the Avengers..... in their golden age... a real team of superstars... of superstars.. with human weaks...with human strengths...

i remember.. the whasp... said.... that for here... Herc.. is the physically.. most powerful Avenger... ever

what do you think

is it...... the shier endless physically power-potential of the Hulk ?
is it Thor
is it Wonderman......
or really..... the prince of power ?

Master-Borg
its sentry

Soljer
Thor wins.

guy222
Hulk

Betageuze
ONLY by phsysically power features.......

no Mjolnir.. no weapons....

only physically power....

Thor without Mjolnir... isnt stronger than Hercules or Hulk

Acrosurge
Hulk was the most physically powerful, followed by Thor, Hercules , Sentry, and Wonder Man. BTW, Thor has more power overall, but I assume we're talking purely physical might here.

Betageuze
Sentry ????

look.. what i am found on wikipedia about sentry:
"He was strong enough to hold down Spider-Man in one of their fights. "

doesnt sounds to me.. that this one can match the really power-giants of the avengers...

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Betageuze
Sentry ????

doesnt sounds to me.. that this one can match the really power-giants of the avengers... Wikipedia should never be trusted without outside sources to back it up (ie. actual comics).

I agree with what you are saying however; Sentry doesn't actually have the strength feats to compete with these other guys, unless you count the Terrax things, which I consider to be total jobberPIS. For some reason, I thought he was in the running.

Amp
Hulk eventually.

Papa Smurph
Hulk -> Herc -> Gilgamesh -> Sentry -> Thor

Darth Martin
Hulk

Although Thor is the most powerful and diverse.

tkitna
Sentry

CaptainStoic
1. Beyonder
2. Hulk
3. Sentry
4. Thor
5. She Hulk (Current)
6. Binary
7. Hercules
8. Gilgamesh
9. Wonder Man
10. Namor

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Hulk was the most physically powerful, followed by Thor, Hercules , Sentry, and Wonder Man. BTW, Thor has more power overall, but I assume we're talking purely physical might here.

I think you got it right... Namor and She Hulk are next on the list.

Bouboumaster
1- Hulk
2- Thor/Hercules/Sentry
3- Wonderman

Mr. Slippyfist
Hawkeye.

Betageuze
oh dear....

i ve forgotten such stars like... SubMariner.. She Hulk...

im apologize...

of course She Hulk and Namor also 2 powerhouses .. indeed...

Laminator_X
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Wikipedia should never be trusted without outside sources to back it up (ie. actual comics).

I agree with what you are saying however; Sentry doesn't actually have the strength feats to compete with these other guys, unless you count the Terrax things, which I consider to be total jobberPIS. For some reason, I thought he was in the running.

In that same issue he moved an oil-tanker and set it down on the shore. That puts him at the grown-up table.

Priest
Hulk is the strongest

endrict
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Hulk

Although Thor is the most powerful and diverse.

Soljer
Since the stipulations of the thread were changed to pure physical brawling, the Hulk obviously takes the win.

Longinus
Well um weren't Hulk and Sentry stalemating BEFORE they reverted to Robert and Banner. So shouldn't the line-up be

Sentry/Hulk
Thor/Hercules
Wonderman
Ares

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Longinus
Well um weren't Hulk and Sentry stalemating BEFORE they reverted to Robert and Banner. So shouldn't the line-up be

Sentry/Hulk
Thor/Hercules
Wonderman
Ares

Yep, then againm, Hulk was standing at the end (although that might have somethign to do with Bruce and Bob rather than Hulk and Sentry but it is arguable that Sentry only eased up due to hulks "wise" words AND it can also be argued that Sentry was using other powers too to weaken Hulk)

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Hulk -> Herc -> Gilgamesh -> Sentry -> Thor

What a ****ed up hierarchy. messed

janus77
Originally posted by Longinus

Sentry/Hulk
Thor/Hercules
Wonderman
Ares
not really.
Sentry went all out and burned out. whilst Hulk just eased up and let his Banner side come to the fore. remember the gamma-eyes?

and of course, if they were stalemated and Hulk had nowhere to go, in terms of further fuel to add to the fire, then where on earth was the energy for World Breaker Hulk from?

clearly WWH was not fighting all-out, using the same focussed and moderated application of force he demonstrated throughout the arc (and upon which Cho commented).

if WWH had been in a "life or death" situation, in that fight, Sentry would have been murdered. pretty easily too.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Betageuze
Sentry ????

doesnt sounds to me.. that this one can match the really power-giants of the avengers... First of all, why the hell are you talking like that?

Second of all, wiki also compares World war Hulk and Sentry to Silver Surfer in powerlevel.

Hulk is strongest.

Bouboumaster
Woooolverine!

FearOfBlood
Hulk is the strongest one there is.

tkitna
Originally posted by janus77

if WWH had been in a "life or death" situation, in that fight, Sentry would have been murdered. pretty easily too.

And maybe Bob wouldnt have stood there smiling, letting the Hulk punch him during most of the fight. If that fight was written properly instead of purely boosting up the Hulk, Sentry would have beaten him to death or at least BFR'd him.

Gecko4lif
thor rapes them all with mjolnir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.