Asgardian Destroyer vs. 8th day Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who wins ?

when these tho formes... confront.. in their most powerfule versions... ?

guy222
hey buddy

odin/destroyer ftw

Horrificus
If Odin is in the Destroyer, does that mean that Destroyer has all of Odin's power?

No guessing. Only answer if you know for sure.

janus77
Originally posted by Horrificus
If Odin is in the Destroyer, does that mean that Destroyer has all of Odin's power?

No guessing. Only answer if you know for sure.
no. The Destroyer armour's clunky, can't do that tongue trick Mrs Odin loves so much confused ...

Horrificus
Oh, how very, very nice. Yet, another image I shall not be able to rid myself of, compliments of the "Gang" on KMC.renske

CaptainStoic
When did the poster say that Odin was in the Armor?

Mindship
Originally posted by Betageuze
.. in their most powerfule versions... ? I think this would be overkill in the Destroyer's favor. When the Destroyer was inhabited by one ordinary man, it manhandled Thor. I don't think having the Destroyer possessed by anything higher is necessary.

janus77
how much more powerful is 8DJ compared to regular Juggernaut?
Thor's GodBlast is the only thing I can really relate to this fight, and that barely pushed Juggernaut back...

with Odin's spirit in the Destroyer I think it'd stomp 8DJ though.

Knowsbleed33
8th Day almost killed Thor. Besides, 8th day isn't Juggs most powerful version. That would be Trion Juggernaut.

guy222
destroyer

Knowsbleed33
Still waiting to hear who's possessing the armor. Odin Destroyers only on panel feat was getting pwned by the Celestial host.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Still waiting to hear who's possessing the armor. Odin Destroyers only on panel feat was getting pwned by the Celestial host.

And growing huge. Don't forget that.

Knowsbleed33
Yes, of course. How could I have missed that?

guy222
Tall as a Celestial. Easily humbled by the 4th Celestial Host

Odin/Destroyer vs 8th Day or Trion Juggy

Odin/Destroyer FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.