The Punisher VS Batman: 2 round special

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
GOTHAM CITY.
both of them run into each other when they turn up to bust Joker and Jigsaw...but instead meet eachother. after the usual thou-shalt-not-kills Punisher opens fires on Bats and a fight ensues.

round one:
punisher takes on Batman. anything and everything goes. its a huge factory with many places to hide, lots of traps to set are possible and both of them are here with full equipment. for bats that means everything he usually carries. the items that are in for punisher are:
uzi
two colt 45
throwing knives
normal knife
m60
grenades
wires

both of them are unhappy with the outcome of their first encounter. this time again punisher is willing to settle it.

round2:
punisher challenges batman, but with preperations (think Batman versus Superman in DarkKnight returns). he challenges Batman to stop him if he can...the whole Gotham City as playground. the only thing punisher isn't using this time is a nuke.

who wins?

~Sado

Dgw2007
Bats 6/10

Sado22
i'm pretty sure bats can take on punisher in round1. but round2, i'm leaning towards Punisher. the guy is an insane killing machine with a sense of humor about it too.

with preperation Punisher took on Wolverine, Daredevil and Spiderman and pwned them without much trouble. later on, he pwned them again....and then even Hulk. back-to-back.

I say he loses round1 but turns him to Batpaste in round2.

~Sado

Darth Martin
So Punisher gets one-sided prep in the second fight? confused

Amp
An unprepped Bats beat a Pun who was taking on some dealers in JLA/Avengers.

Canon to. ninja

Darth Martin
Batman won't be beating Punisher if he gets one-sided prep.

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by Amp
An unprepped Bats beat a Pun who was taking on some dealers in JLA/Avengers.

Canon to. ninja

Yep. Batman is just better in every way (well, except in machine gunning people). Could Pun kill Batman? Yes- conceivably. If he just staked out a roof top in Gotham, hunkered down and waited with a sniper rifle... eventually he would get his shot (assuming that Bats doesn't spot him first, or get wind that he's in town). But in a straight up fight? No way Punisher beats Batman.
And please spare us any "wins" he has over DD, Spidey, or (laugh) the Hulk- it's all PSI. The vast majority of fights with such opponents ends in defeat for Frank. He IS lethal... but can't take Batman.

Rewmac
Round 1 Punisher...Round 2 Bats all the way.

Eon Blue
Batkick.

Sado22
how many times has bats kicked joker etc. asses even though they were fully prepared to deal with him? erm

you mean round2 punisher and round1 batman all the way? confused

when was this?

~Sado

Soljer
Batman in both.

Phantom Zone
Wait, wait, wait....batman gets the armour from DKR? Awww man. Pun loses1 and 2 unless has basic knowledge of that exoskeleton. no expression

Sado22
no, not THAT. supes couldn't do anything about that mother mad
then again, supes can't do anything besides get munched around

but no, no exoskeleton crap. just batman and punisher with their kevlar.

~Sado

Sado22
it wasn't pis. he challenged them all to stop him and they came sniffing (that being wolverine) to a run down neighbourhood that was abandoned. as they stand there sniffing, batman blows wolverine with a rocket launcher, but daredevil and spidey escape. Wolverine though was paste. that's one down.

spidey then spots frank and jumps into the room where he was, only to realize too late that he's standing in a room full of claymore....all of which were pointing at him. that's two down.

as frank bails out of the room, DareDevil catches up to him and starts beating the shit out of him till frank charges him and they fall out of the building. this wasn't pis since frank simply used his size and weight to his advantage when he tackled him (he even said that). they fall outside but D's ( laughing ) holds on the railing and being an idiot winds up dislocating his shoulder. they fall and Frank again uses his weight advantage to make D hit first.

how is that PIS when everything he did was logical. weight, smarts and plain war experience pwned a hairyidiot (wolverine), a blindninja who weighs less than him (DD) and trapped spiderman (a nerd who has no idea or even an inkling on how to take on a veitnam vet when he's fighting him in guirella warfare)

you wanna know PIS? try normal human being taking punches from berserker superman and NOT dying? THAT is PIS, and Batman was written all over it. it's BATPIS

~Sado

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Sado22
no, not THAT. supes couldn't do anything about that mother mad
then again, supes can't do anything besides get munched around

but no, no exoskeleton crap. just batman and punisher with their kevlar.

~Sado

Ok Frank wins.

it wasn't pis. he challenged them all to stop him and they came sniffing (that being wolverine) to a run down neighbourhood that was abandoned. as they stand there sniffing, batman blows wolverine with a rocket launcher, but daredevil and spidey escape. Wolverine though was paste. that's one down.

spidey then spots frank and jumps into the room where he was, only to realize too late that he's standing in a room full of claymore....all of which were pointing at him. that's two down.

as frank bails out of the room, DareDevil catches up to him and starts beating the shit out of him till frank charges him and they fall out of the building. this wasn't pis since frank simply used his size and weight to his advantage when he tackled him (he even said that). they fall outside but D's ( laughing ) holds on the railing and being an idiot winds up dislocating his shoulder. they fall and Frank again uses his weight advantage to make D hit first.

how is that PIS when everything he did was logical. weight, smarts and plain war experience pwned a hairyidiot (wolverine), a blindninja who weighs less than him (DD) and trapped spiderman (a nerd who has no idea or even an inkling on how to take on a veitnam vet when he's fighting him in guirella warfare)

you wanna know PIS? try normal human being taking punches from berserker superman and NOT dying? THAT is PIS, and Batman was written all over it. it's BATPIS

~Sado

Scans?

jgiant

~Sado Yea, that was pretty PIS and i am the biggest Punisher fan u'll meet. Wolverine should have been able to hear, smell, whatever, that bazzoka attack from jump street. Spidey's spidersense should have told him that there was no danger in that room and therefore he would have been able to escape. That daredevil fight i can believe. Even though it won't happen all the time i'll give frank a few fights against dd in the right situation, since frank can take alot of punishment and if dd doesn't take out punisher with pressure points frank can take advantage and put dd in a bad place. As for this fight Batman wins first round 7/10, Punisher second 8/10

Sado22
wolverine should've heard? nah. during Civil war, Namor just jumped him from behind and knocked him out. and namor's a dumbass who yelled when he did it. not to mention hairyboy was reading the "suckers" written on paper and trying to figure out what he meant when he read it.

spiderman's senses didn't go off, because there weren't any claymores. he was suckered the whole timelaughing

so, how is that pis?
and yes, THE PUNISHER rocks. i love the punisher. the coolest mofo marvel has made......and comes in the right size too. not 5"3 with an inferiority complex

err....okay but it'll take me a while sad
can you wait?

~Sado

Phantom Zone
wolverine should've heard? nah. during Civil war, Namor just jumped him from behind and knocked him out. and namor's a dumbass who yelled when he did it. not to mention hairyboy was reading the "suckers" written on paper and trying to figure out what he meant when he read it.

spiderman's senses didn't go off, because there weren't any claymores. he was suckered the whole timelaughing

so, how is that pis?
and yes, THE PUNISHER rocks. i love the punisher. the coolest mofo marvel has made......and comes in the right size too. not 5"3 with an inferiority complex

can you wait?

~Sado

You know something I think you got a point. It seems those feats are legit after all.

Hell even prior to Einnis Punisher has shot Wolverine before.

Sado22
thank you. how many times has wolverine been sniped, cut and blown away before anyway? he's like superman. supes is faster than a speeding bullet and still gets punched in the face by solomon grundy erm

i'll try getting the scans tonight.

~Sado

Phantom Zone
thank you. how many times has wolverine been sniped, cut and blown away before anyway? he's like superman. supes is faster than a speeding bullet and still gets punched in the face by solomon grundy erm

i'll try getting the scans tonight.

~Sado

thumb up

Sado22
BEHOLD THE PWNAGE!

Sado22
pwnage2

iceman24567
I love how badass Frank's prep is.

Sado22
pwnage3

Sado22
pwnage4

Sado22
more

Sado22
and more...

Sado22
a bit more

Sado22
more pwnage

Sado22
lolol

Sado22
uberpwn

JediSamuraiMRB
Great fight...Batman 9/10 both rounds.

Sado22
the reason why Frank Castle wasn't in World War Hulk

Sado22
and the reason is....

jgiant

so, how is that pis?

can you wait?

~Sado Wolvies senses are just about as hightened as DD so he should have been able to sense that bazooka, but sure its possible i guess, but everyone knows that arc was just a stab at tight wearing supers, spiderman should have known they were not real seeing as his spidersense didn't go off, but sure it could happen, but most likely it wouldn't, I use to support punisher in every fight on this board, but then i realized that sometimes it is possible for him to lose, it doesn't take anything away from his badassery if someone like DD can take him out in hand to hand combat more often than not, its just when people think he is some meathead with guns that pisses me off, or think that people like robin or nightwing can beat him.

snoopdogg
Batman wins both.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by jgiant
Wolvies senses are just about as hightened as DD

What the f**k?

carnage52
earth 1 batman in both rounds all star batanthrows castle through a window after setting him on fire and after being informed that hes going toe getting a new one ripped hurls him into goham harbour.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.