The Catwoman, Felicia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p191/Orochi-San/Darkstalkers/Felicia.jpg

Second to Demitri, Felicia is my favorite Darkstalker. And no one has made a respect thread for her? For shame.

Felicia's Bio

Nationality: American
Date of Birth: 1967
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 128 lbs
Hair/Fur: Blue/White
Eyes: Blue (chibi Felicia's eyes are green)
Family: None. Orphaned
Dislikes: Mean people
Felicia Friends:

Pico: A child with braided hair. Comes out when LK and MK is used for "Please Help Me". She is 14 years old (7 years old in the human age). Born in Minnesota, America. She used to live in an orphanage but, after she saw Felicia's stage performance, she left her orphanage to seek out Felicia. She found out she was a Cat-woman after she met Felicia. She is full of curiosity and fears nothing

Alto: A child with a ribbon, she appears during "Dark Force". She is 20 years old (10 years in human age). It's unknown where she was born. She was kept as a rare pet by a rich man but escaped soon after. She briefly lived in a mountainous area, but was saved by Grace (See Below). She is very shy and afraid of strangers. She was named 'Alto' by Grace.

Nana and Mimi: These two Catgirls can be discerned by the ribbons they wear. Comes out when MK and HK is used for "Please Help Me". 22 years old (11 years in human age). Born in Hong Kong and raised in Saitama, Japan. They were taken to Japan when they sneaked into a trade ship. They were raised by an understanding old couple. Both are very easy-going.

Nonno: Alias Tama. Appears during "Please Help Me" and Felicia's new victory pose. Friends with Nana, they became friends in the mountains located behind their house. Her age and background isn't clear. She likes to hide in balls and play.

Grace: Tall with a pony-tail. 48 years old (24 years in human age). Born in Utah, she is the guardian of Alto. She is incredibly skilled at donning a human appearance and can stay in that form the longest. She is like a mother to Alto and likes to take care of others.

Lucy: Tall one with a bandana. 36 years old (18 in human age). Born in Virginia, she used to work under a circus. When one of her few understanding human friends died of a sickness, she left the circus. While she was wandering, she met Felicia. She's very cynical and likes to make cynical remarks. She is the strongest out of the group.

Yoshi Paradise
happy I always liked Felicia because cats are my favorite animals.

She's great.

Akuma Killer
man, she's hot!

Yoshi Paradise
Anybody with eyes can see that.

You didn't have to state the obvious. stick out tongue

Akuma Killer
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Anybody with eyes can see that.

You didn't have to state the obvious. stick out tongue There are DS haters on this forum who will say different just cuz she's DS.

Yoshi Paradise
Like who?

Use names.

Akuma Killer
Like who?

Use names. Just take a look around.

Yoshi Paradise
Have you tried highlighting it?

Akuma Killer
Have you tried highlighting it? (I'm such a retard) laughing out loud

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
(I'm such a retard) laughing out loud

petpet It's okay.

Akuma Killer
Anybody in particular? Aint sayin no names but you should go th the Game VS forum to get some ideas.

Yoshi Paradise
Oh, okay.

Classic NES
Aint sayin no names but you should go th the Game VS forum to get some ideas.

Which is why you should post on you know where. I don't get why the gang doesn't?

Yoshi Paradise
What gang?

Classic NES
What gang?

A batch of First generation posters of games versus, who left because of a certain memebers antics.

Akuma Killer
Originally posted by Classic NES
Which is why you should post on you know where. I don't get why the gang doesn't? I do, when I can. I would rather post there than here.

What's a good site that unblocks proxies?

Classic NES
I do, when I can. I would rather post there than here.

What's a good site that unblocks proxies?

Send C-master a P.M. You need to check out my Cody respect thread over there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.