Runescape stat changer!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

run3scap3hacker
hello, i work for run3scap3 hackers and were developing a new stat changer. Im looking for possible candidates for trial runs. just send me your password and username to our address:[email protected]
i will inform you when all work is done.
Thank you for your time and patients!

Furion
Originally posted by run3scap3hacker
hello, i work for run3scap3 hackers and were developing a new stat changer. Im looking for possible candidates for trial runs. just send me your password and username to our address:[email protected]
i will inform you when all work is done.
Thank you for your time and patients!
You're the new official most retarded person on KMC! Congratualtions

MadMel
roll eyes (sarcastic) @ both of you
ill get the mods to close this now

The big EH
okay runescape, gargles not only my balls at the same time, but every other smart person's balls, and this is the wrong forum, let alone website, why do people think this is the right place for it

Menetnashté
Originally posted by The big EH
okay runescape, gargles not only my balls at the same time, but every other smart person's balls, and this is the wrong forum, let alone website, why do people think this is the right place for it
Because it said RP forum. Doubt he's someone who would've read the rules first...

The big EH
i wouldn't consider runescape a game, still why post it in unhosted, why not the regular roleplays

darkxbox
cause he wanted everyones username and password so he could hack up everyones profile. he is a hacker after all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.