So I'm all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
So it's Chinese NYE all of a sudden and I'm walking around in comic stores and stuff and mate, out of no where a guy with a backpack is all running and Some guy at the Macdonald's behind me is telling "Run, son!" and then I see to Coppers and a New Zealander chasing him and I'm all, "Mate, better go and follow" but I didn't because they went into the rape street and I don't want to be raped. haermm

kodak
i love you man

Kram3r
Originally posted by kodak
i love you man

I love you too. Just don't go on Castlereigh street. Scientologists and rapers are on it. haermm

kodak
Originally posted by Kram3r
I love you too. Just don't go on Castlereigh street. Scientologists and rapers are on it. haermm i'll be in Geelong.

.. i think i'd be better off with the rapers laughing

Kram3r
i'll be in Geelong.

.. i think i'd be better off with the rapers laughing

Castlereigh street, Geelong, you're going to get raped either way. haermm

kodak
Castlereigh street, Geelong, you're going to get raped either way. haermm if its guna happen its guna happen laughing

Piggle Humsy
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p37/Gnaglor/LolCats/lold.jpg

Rogue Jedi
i'll be in Geelong.

.. i think i'd be better off with the rapers laughing as would we all. haermm

kodak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
as would we all. haermm embarrasment you sure know how to sweet talk a girl

Rogue Jedi
what did I tell you about talking with your mouth full?

kodak
what did I tell you about talking with your mouth full? you didnt tell me nuffin

Passione
So it's Chinese NYE all of a sudden and I'm walking around in comic stores and stuff and mate, out of no where a guy with a backpack is all running and Some guy at the Macdonald's behind me is telling "Run, son!" and then I see to Coppers and a New Zealander chasing him and I'm all, "Mate, better go and follow" but I didn't because they went into the rape street and I don't want to be raped. haermm

You lost me after comic store. That's such a sexy place to hang out. All those comics within reach and like free to flick through.

Wow so sweet

Rogue Jedi
you didnt tell me nuffin "nuffin"....that sounds like you have a mouth full of......you know. shifty heartbeat

Joe K
Lol nice.

Rogue Jedi
Kodak and I have a special relationship. shifty

kodak
"nuffin"....that sounds like you have a mouth full of......you know. shifty heartbeat Muffins shock

Kodak and I have a special relationship. shifty "special" wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.