cannon evidence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
Does any one have any cannon evidence to expressely suggest that vader's abilities decreased after his rots injury,

because as far as i can see, he was still just as good or better its just that without cgi and coreography they couldnt make the ot look as impressive.

The big EH
well force wise he didnt decrease, although the fake limbs stopped him from learning certain abilities like force lightning, and it made him considerably slower but haad more brute strength. he just changed styles i guess you could say

0°Mandalore°0
It's just obvious. What, if you had your arms and legs off, wouldn't you be less agile, robotic, clumsy, limited, etc..?

The big EH
ya i never said he wasnt

xxxpoppunker182
it was stated by GL himself that after he sustained the injuries on mustafar that he was only 80% as powerful as Sidious. i don't know the exact interview he said that in but i know someone here at KMC does

Ushgarak
Yes, GL said so, which wraps it up, Check out his commentaries on the OT DVDs.

Also a coiple of notes- this shouldn't be in the EU area, and the name is far too generic; pleade name a thread so people can see what it is about.

All that considered, closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.