Battle of the gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Southern_Rebel
Team 1

1. Cytorrak
2. Dormammu
3. Shuma-Gorath
4. Chthon
5.Zom
6. Surtur..w Twilight Sword lit.

Team 2

1. Vishanti
2. Demogorge
3. Galactus(normal)
4.Rune King thor

Which team ends up taking this cosmic battle?

guy222
Team One

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

guy222
how do they win, buddy

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
how do they win, buddy Demogorge takes out gods like no other. Galactus while starving still has the power to take out three star systems. RK Thor would eat Surtur for breakfast. RK Thor was scary powerful.

guy222
who takes out zom

quanchi112
who takes out zom Demogorge.

guy222
hmm

quanchi112
hmm I wouldnt steer you wrong,guy. stick out tongue

guy222
I know buddy

Remember, it was LT who stopped Zom and LT was goin to destroy the Earth

Knowsbleed33
Team 1 wins this.

psycho gundam
team 1 due to number of opponents + twilight

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by psycho gundam
team 1 due to number of opponents + twilight

Team 2 has six different guys on it too. The Vishanti are a group of three magical godlike beings.

LORD B
team 2

Cosmic Flame
I'm actually a bit surprised that more people haven't responded to this thread--it's a bit of a quandry to me, to be honest.

I'm going to go with Team 2, if for no other reason than they, especially the Vishanti, have been more consistenly victorious. As a matter of fact, I don't think they Vishanti have ever been beaten, and their power has been used to defeat pretty much everyone on Team 1 (except for Zom).

janus77
Zom is the deciding factor imo, if LT was necessary to deal with him he should be far above the others combined.

Team 2 would win pretty easily, if not for Zom.

Cosmic Flame
Originally posted by janus77
Zom is the deciding factor imo, if LT was necessary to deal with him he should be far above the others combined.

Team 2 would win pretty easily, if not for Zom.

That was Zom's first appearance back in, what, the 60s? He's been confined by Strange since then. If Strange can wrap him up, so can the Vishanti, I'd imagine. That was also the LT's first appearance as well, IIRC. Much about those characters was still undefined. That's not to say that those appearances aren't canon, because they are, but that they have to be viewed in context. Strange didn't even have the Eye and Orb then.

Utrigita
This is difficult imo, Zom is a being to be reckoned with, the first time he was imprisoned Eternity helped, the Second time the Vistanti was about to battle him but the LT showed up and with a gesture blasted him to pieces. We never actually saw what would have happened if the Vistanti had engaged him in direct battle. But I'm positive that these three are required to defeat him ore imprison him again. Chthon and Cyttorak along with Dormammu most likely isn't going to present a Problem against Demogorge, Surtur RKT will take care of pretty quickly and I believe that Galactus at normal powerlevels, can defeat Shuma-Gorath ore stalemate him to one of the others is done with there opponent.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Team 1

Cytorrak, Dormammu, Chthon Vs. Vishanti
Shuma-Gorath Vs. Galactus(normal)
Zom Vs Demogorge
Surtur..w Twilight Sword lit. Vs Rune King thor

It took Eternity and Dormammu to imprison Zom so I'll put Zom over Demogorge, a god eater. Zom I'm not sure qualifies as a god. Shuma Gorath over Galactus easily. RKT would have trouble against Surtur with the TS but RKT would pull the win. Cytorkak, Dormammu, and Chthon against the Vishanti would mostlikely be a stalemate.

Round 2

Zom, Shuma Gorath Vs. RKT. RKT dies horribly.

Demogorge beat Earthly elder gods, that's it. And had problems with Set the second time they fought. Fricken Set! Gorath and Zom are going to eat him alive in this fight. evil face

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
It took Eternity and Dormammu to imprison Zom so I'll put Zom over Demogorge, a god eater. Zom I'm not sure qualifies as a god. Shuma Gorath over Galactus easily. RKT would have trouble against Surtur with the TS but RKT would pull the win. Cytorkak, Dormammu, and Chthon against the Vishanti would mostlikely be a stalemate.

Round 2

Zom, Shuma Gorath Vs. RKT. RKT dies horribly.

Demogorge beat Earthly elder gods, that's it. And had problems with Set the second time they fought. Fricken Set! Gorath and Zom are going to eat him alive in this fight. evil face

Well, each combatant in the thread is well above your standard skyfather level...so, I consider them all gods in my book...lol.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Well, each combatant in the thread is well above your standard skyfather level...so, I consider them all gods in my book...lol.

That doesn't mean Demogorge will effect them all in the same manner since not all of them are true gods. He isn't going to absorb Zom and Gorath the way he would Cyttorak or Chthon. It'd probably be like him, if he tried, absorbing Galactus and having no luck.

Endless Mike
The Vishanti are afraid to tangle with Shuma-Gorath

Utrigita
But apparently ready to assault Zom....

Endless Mike
They didn't beat Zom

Utrigita
Originally posted by Endless Mike
They didn't beat Zom

They didn't even fight him, and I think I might have gotten a incident messed up with Slorioth...

Colossus-Big C
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/odinson1973/Thor_Demogorge/ThorAnnual10_1.jpg

second time he met thor

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/odinson1973/Thor_Demogorge/ThorAnnual14_1.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.