Deathstroke The Terminator vs The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Some people agree on here that Batman aand Black Panther can effectively take Ben Grimm down. Can Deathstroke do the same with his standard equpment. Fights in Gotham City at night. No prep.

endrict
No, Ben wins.

Master-Borg
There's not a damn thing DS can do to hurt the Thing.

King_Mungi
Except his grenades that have knocked out Superboy

Darth Martin
Also the fact that Deathstroke's Power Staff and Promethium Sword are part of his standard equipment.

Papa Smurph
Thing would kick his ass all over the place.

Darth Martin
I'm not so sure. Black Panther has evaded Thing before pretty well with his peak human agility. Deathstroke has evaded Superman with his superhuman agility. His Promethium Sword should pierce Grimms hide too.

Papa Smurph
He's also got his ass kicked all over the place by Aquaman.

Thing would munch Deathstroke.

King_Mungi
Context, that was when DS had peak human strength and did not receive his upgrades yet

Also how is losing to Aquaman bad? If you knew what he has done that's not bad at all erm

guy222
ben

Papa Smurph
Yeah the difference between peak Human and Class 1-2 (or whatever level Stroke is on nowadays) will make a big difference in this fight.

Thing would beat the drool out of Stroke.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Yeah the difference between peak Human and Class 1-2 (or whatever level Stroke is on nowadays) will make a big difference in this fight.

Thing would beat the drool out of Stroke.

He's stronger then that, but what was important with his upgrade was his speed and reflexes allowing were augmented allowing him to easily tag the likes of Kid Flash. He has even physically gone one on one with Wonder Woman and got the better of her in a few exchanges erm

If DS Promethium Sword can cut Thing, which is very likely I don't think so. DS also has grenades that have ko'ed Superboy and gas grenades that knocked out practically all of the Teen Titans erm

Master-Borg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
He's stronger then that, but what was important with his upgrade was his speed and reflexes allowing were augmented allowing him to easily tag the likes of Kid Flash. He has even physically gone one on one with Wonder Woman and got the better of her in a few exchanges erm

If DS Promethium Sword can cut Thing, which is very likely I don't think so. DS also has grenades that have ko'ed Superboy and gas grenades that knocked out practically all of the Teen Titans erm SuperBOY ain't no Thing

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Master-Borg
SuperBOY ain't no Thing

No, but Donna Troy and Wonder Woman are..and then some erm

Papa Smurph
Deathstroke is not stronger then Classic Cage. Class 1 is about where he's at.

Stroke going toe to toe with Wonder Woman is more of a testament to her ineptitude as a fighter and general overration on this board (lol 5x Namor) then anything.

An exploding BUS has almost killed Superboy, forget KO.

Deathstroke slices at Thing. Thing catches his hand and KICKS HIS ASS

that's how the fight plays out.

batdude123

Back before he even knew that he had tactile telekinesis. Lawlz.

King_Mungi
Deathstroke is not stronger then Classic Cage. Class 1 is about where he's at.

Stroke going toe to toe with Wonder Woman is more of a testament to her ineptitude as a fighter and general overration then anything.

Deathstroke slices at Thing. Thing catches his hand and KICKS HIS ASS

that's how the fight plays out.

Ummm...no, even before his more recent upgrades it was said he has the strength of 100 men. That's more then class 1

http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathstrokestrength9kq.jpg

Yes, and his attacks HURT WW with his blows and his staff which he has here erm

an exploding gas station knocked out Superman, your point? They have showings of durability above those low showings. Besides wasn't that a much weaker and far inferior Superboy?

*Snickers* Thing faster then DS? You really dont know who DS is do you?

batdude123
Ummm...no, even before his more recent upgrades it was said he has the strength of 10 men. That's more then class 1

Well if those "10 men" can only lift 200 pounds a piece, then it isn't more than class 1. shifty

King_Mungi
Originally posted by batdude123
Well if those "10 men" can only lift 200 pounds a piece, then it isn't more than class 1. shifty

Actually meant to type "100", as it took 100 men to carry the cable to him and then he did it on his own

Master-Borg

I bench about 340, but not sure if I'm average. smile

batdude123
Actually meant to type "100", as it took 100 men to carry the cable to him

thumb up

Papa Smurph
Ummm...no, even before his more recent upgrades it was said he has the strength of 10 men. That's more then class 1

http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathstrokestrength9kq.jpg

an exploding gas station knocked out Superman, your point? They have showings of durability above those low showings. Besides wasn't that a much weaker and far inferior Superboy?

*Snickers* Thing faster then DS? You really dont know who DS is do you?

I know plenty about Deathstroke, hence the correct assertion of Class 1-2. I think you should step back and re-ask that question to yourself (btw who said Thing's faster then Stroke outside of yourself).

Hurting WW just calls into question her durability, not proof of Deathstroke doing anything to Thing outside of maybe pierce him.

Wasn't Deathstroke hurting Superboy just a low showing?

batdude123

A) Don't care.

B) My statement was based purely on a hypothetical situation.

C) I can bench press 860 pounds.

D) I have a 12 inch penis.

E) I make $100 million a year.

F) I'm a master of over 100 styles of martial arts.

King_Mungi
I know plenty about Deathstroke, hence the correct assertion of Class 1-2. I think you should step back and re-ask that question to yourself (btw who said Thing's faster then Stroke outside of yourself).

Hurting WW just calls into question her durability, not proof of Deathstroke doing anything to Thing outside of maybe pierce him.

Wasn't Deathstroke hurting Superboy just a low showing?

He's stronger then class 1-2, and he has shown it many times. You did as you said Thing would catch DS's sword which is laughable erm

Errrr..have you seen WW durability feats?

No, because he has hurt Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Donna Troy, Flash, Wondergirl, etc. with his attacks

Papa Smurph
EDIT

Master-Borg
A) Don't care.

B) My statement was based purely on a hypothetical situation.

C) I can bench press 860 pounds.

D) I have a 12 inch penis.

E) I make $100 million a year.

F) I'm a master of over 100 styles of martial arts.

eh...jealous much?

You make it sound like it's impossible for me to bench 340, geez.

Master-Borg
He's stronger then class 1-2, and he has shown it many times. You did as you said Thing would catch DS's sword which is laughable erm

No, because he has hurt Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Donna Troy, Flash, Wondergirl, etc. with his attacks WW's durability is down right pathetic...doesn't she get hurt by mere bullets?

Soljer

Edited. uhuh

Papa Smurph

No, because he has hurt Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Donna Troy, Flash, Wondergirl, etc. with his attacks

Why is Thing catching his sword laughable? Do you know who Thing is?

And how often has he shown it? That one time in the late 80's he carried the bridge?

Yup, have you seen Thing's?

Green Lantern = Normal Human
Aquaman = Puffed out his his chest and Stroke bounced off him.
Flash = Normal Human
Wonder Girl/Donna Troy = Below Thing

Your points?

batdude123
eh...jealous much?

Why would I be jealous when I can bench 860 pounds?

You make it sound like it's impossible for me to bench 340, geez.

I never said that.

Honestly though, on my best day I can bench around 290. But this has absolutely nothing to do with this topic. Therefore, I turned it into something that it would inevitably become... a pissing contest.

Papa Smurph
WW's durability is down right pathetic...doesn't she get hurt by mere bullets?

She also gets hurt by Class 2 bowstaff strikes now.

laughing out loud Wonder Woman.

King_Mungi
WW's durability is down right pathetic...doesn't she get hurt by mere bullets?

Thor has been knocked out from a sniper bullet before

Why is Thing catching his sword laughable? Do you know who Thing is?

Yup, have you seen Thing's?

Green Lantern = Normal Human
Aquaman = Puffed out his his chest and Stroke bounced off him.
Flash = Normal Human
Wonder Girl/Donna Troy = Below Thing

Your points?

Haha yes, and he isn't faster then any of the people I mentioned. Espeically Kid Flash who tried to steal DS's sword and another time his bo-staff and seriously got WTF Owned from his troubles

Yes, and he isn't Green Lantern who DS beat.

Green Lantern-Haha what? You do know they have shields right?
Aquaman-That was when DS DIDN'T have his upgrades, and he still hurt him using his weapons.
Flash-Who has a healing factor that can heal broken bones in seconds, but DS has taken him completly out
Wonder Woman-Now that's debateable especiclly with her bracelets

King_Mungi

Uuuuuh...the bo-staff shoots out energy attacks, the staff itself didn't hurt her. Please stop talking

Papa Smurph
Thor has been knocked out from a sniper bullet before

Haha yes, and he isn't faster then any of the people I mentioned. Espeically Kid Flash who tried to steal DS's sword and another time his bo-staff and seriously got WTF Owned from his troubles

Yes, and he isn't Green Lantern who DS beat.

Green Lantern-Haha what? You do know they have shields right?
Aquaman-That was when DS DIDN'T have his upgrades, and he still hurt him using his weapons.
Flash-Who has a healing factor that can heal broken bones in seconds, but DS has taken completly out
Wonder WOman-Now that's debateable espeically with her bracelets

Deathstroke is faster then Kid Flash

yes
no

Deathstroke is as fast as Kid Flash

yes
no

Deathstroke has been hit by Batman

yes
no

Post Upgrade Deathstroke has been hit by Nightwing

yes
no

Nightwing is as fast as Kid Flash
yes
no

Who Deathstroke can beat in a hand to hand. Thing would turn Kyle Rayner into blood pudding going hand to hand

Green Lantern - Haha you didn't know that when going hand to hand they are normal humans, right?
Aquaman - His upgrades maybe 10 folded his strength AT VERY MOST (making him Class 4 AT VERY MOST). Thing ain't getting put down by no Class 4 blows (this is giving him the utter most benefit of a doubt as any credible source would put Deathstroke at Class 2 at most).
Flash - Healing factor that can heal wounds in seconds that usually don't show up in comics or Flash fights and are really only major factors on internet message boards forgot to kick in when Deathstroke took him out.
Wonder Woman - Gets hurt by Class 2 staff shots.

Papa Smurph
ITT

self ownage at its finest

Uuuuuh...the bo-staff shoots out energy attacks, the staff itself didn't hurt her. Please stop talking

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

King_Mungi
DS is NOT faster then Kid Flash going full out, but he has tagged Kid Flash and even Flash over a dozen time. He has even tagged a pissed off Kid Flash. Ooooooh so if Batman/Nightwing tag him once that some how omits all his previous showings against faster people?

Green Lantern-So where or where did he fight them hand to hand and without the ring? Before he fought Aquaman, DS briefly fought Hal Jordan and left him staggering.
Aquman-In his classic form before losing his hand, or getting the water hand so I'm talking classic days held up a 10 story apartment building erm DS isn't going to beat Thing physically, but he can beat him using his weapons, which he has used to beat people superior then Thing
Flash-What? Lobo one time stuck a hook right through his head and he didn't skip a beat and healed from it
Wonder Woman-Errr? I guess that makes Hawkman, Superman, Green Lantern, Donna Troy, etc. all weak to eh?

King_Mungi
ITT

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Uuuuuh...how am I wrong? You said "She also gets hurt by Class 2 bowstaff strikes now. " when I corrected you it was from a energy attack. He never even physically hit her with the staff. Soooooo..stop talking?

Also where are you even getting this class 2 part anyways?

Papa Smurph
Uuuuuh...how am I wrong? You said "She also gets hurt by Class 2 bowstaff strikes now. " when I corrected you it was from a energy attack.

Also where are you even getting this class 2 part anyways?

You said

he hurt her WITH HIS BLOWS

When I hear blows I think hits.

I don't even know what instance you're talking about, make yourself more clear as I was directly referring to your example.

Class 2 is where Deathstroke is, you think he's stronger then Classic Luke Cage that's your (bad) opinion.

King_Mungi
You said

he hurt her WITH HIS BLOWS

When I hear blows I think hits.

I don't even know what instance you're talking about, make yourself more clear as I was directly referring to your example.

Notice the part I was talking about related to the staff itself. He never hit her physically with the staff only blasted her with the energy attack

Papa Smurph
DS is NOT faster then Kid Flash going full out,

Then why does Kid Flash even matter?

but he has tagged Kid Flash and even Flash over a dozen time.

GORILLA GRODD has tagged Flash with repeated strikes.

He has even tagged a pissed off Kid Flash.

GJ, like Kid Flash has never been hit before.

Ooooooh so if Batman/Nightwing tag him once that some how omits all his previous showings against faster people?

No,

It just makes this statement

you said Thing would catch DS's sword which is laughable erm

that much laughing out loudable

Green Lantern-So where or where did he fight them hand to hand and without the ring?

Identity Crisis, where he decides to slug it out.

so I'm talking classic days held up a 10 story apartment building erm

Yup. Classic days, get back to me when you see DS ever portrayed as greater then what Blade is nowadays.

DS isn't going to beat Thing physically,

We know he can't.

but he can beat him using his weapons,

No he can't.

which he has used to beat people superior then Thing

No he hasn't.

Flash-What? Lobo one time stuck a hook right through his head and he didn't skip a beat and healed from it

How's that relevant to when Deathstroke beat him by holding a sword forward and Flash forgetting about his healing ability and being portrayed as a normal human?

Wonder Woman-Errr? I guess that makes Hawkman, Superman, Green Lantern, Donna Troy, etc. all weak to eh?

What?

Papa Smurph
Notice the part I was talking about related to the staff itself. He never hit her physically with the staff only blasted her with the energy attack

Who cares? Your point was Deathstroke's class 2 blows have hurt Wonder Woman, which is irrelevant because they won't even bother Thing. Save face, stop typing.

King_Mungi
Then why does Kid Flash even matter?

but he has tagged Kid Flash and even Flash over a dozen time.

GORILLA GRODD has tagged Flash with repeated strikes.

He has even tagged a pissed off Kid Flash.

GJ, like Kid Flash has never been hit before.

Ooooooh so if Batman/Nightwing tag him once that some how omits all his previous showings against faster people?

No,

It just makes this statement

I'll break up your post, and I'll show you DS's speed feats. Here's just a few, there's far more but hopefully you get the idea..which I somewhat doubt erm

Originally posted by long pig
He can move at the speed of his thought process, which is 10x normal human. So, pretty fast. Reacting at his speed of thought would give him reflexes beyond people like Quicksilver.
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/683/dsphoefeat3lp.th.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9016/deathstrokeannual03122pl.th.jpg

Slade is damn fast. He gets sneak blitzed by Kid Flash. He took as second to realize wtf was going on, but when he did, he was able to move with KF's punch, then to kick him and K.O him.
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3742/teentitans5pyratep02034iv.th.jpg

Originally posted by Arabian Knight
Explains how he sees things in slow motion.
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/1866/sladesee3ks.th.jpg

Another speed feat. He out-reacts Superman.
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2447/superman68p19dp9.th.jpg

Do I think he's faster than Superman? No, but he's fast enough to make Superman say "Damn!".

A weird one, he sidesteps a faster-than-sound blast that StarFire says "Not even kid-flash can do that" and then somehow muscles over Donna...the Amazon powered broad.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/28/newteentitansv10221pp5.th.jpg

He's faster than Starfire's Starbolts, in fact she says he moves around them as if they were stading still.

Her bolts were shown to exceed the speed of sound and more.
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7083/newteentitans01011xk0.th.jpg

Flash ownage number...uhm...10?

Slade flat out tells Wally that he's faster. He then goes on to prove it by out-reacting him.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7018/ntt03419fy7.th.jpg

Another speed feat. He again explains that he moves faster than the speed of thought.
Slade even tells Changling that before his brain could send a nerve inpulse to move his finger, he could take him out.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2695/newtitansv206220rougherun0.th.jpg

So Thing catching DS? yeah not going to happen, if you want to see more speed feats look at the DS respect thread

King_Mungi

that much laughing out loudable

Green Lantern-So where or where did he fight them hand to hand and without the ring?

Identity Crisis, where he decides to slug it out.

That's great, but I wasn't referencing that.

so I'm talking classic days held up a 10 story apartment building erm

Yup. Classic days, get back to me when you see DS ever portrayed as greater then what Blade is nowadays.

Huh? Aquaman did that, but here he overpowers Donna Troy

1. http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newteentitansv10221pp5.jpg

but he can beat him using his weapons,

No he can't.

which he has used to beat people superior then Thing

No he hasn't.

So Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, the entire JLA, the entire Teen Titans arn't superior then Thing? *snickers* Stop

How's that relevant to when Deathstroke beat him by holding a sword forward and Flash forgetting about his healing ability and being portrayed as a normal human?

Errrr...I wasn't referencing Identity Crisis

What?

Those are people he hurt with his blows

Who cares? Your point was Deathstroke's class 2 blows have hurt Wonder Woman, which is irrelevant because they won't even bother Thing. Save face, stop typing.

What the hell are you talking about? Are you seriously retarded? What does being class 2 have anything to do with energy attacks? LISTEN...he hit her with an energy attack FROM the bowstaff, but didn't hurt her as in swing and hit her with it.

Papa Smurph
I'll break up your post, and I'll show you DS's speed feats. Here's just a few, there's far more but hopefully you get the idea..which I somewhat doubt erm

So Thing catching DS? yeah not going to happen, if you want to see more speed feats look at the DS respect thread

Deathstroke has been beaten by Green Arrow
yes
no

Deathstroke has been hit by people of comparable speed of Thing

yes
no

King_Mungi
Deathstroke has been beaten by Green Arrow
yes
no

Deathstroke has been hit by people of comparable speed of Thing

yes
no

Yeah with prep, and he DIDN'T even physically beat him. Context much? erm

In PIS/CIS events, which are ignored by the rules of the board as he has more showings contradicting those incidents.

Papa Smurph
That's great, but I wasn't referencing that.

Huh? Aquaman did that, but here he overpowers Donna Troy

1. http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newteentitansv10221pp5.jpg

Since when is picking up a 130 lb woman overpowering her?

So Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, the entire JLA, the entire Teen Titans arn't superior then Thing?*snickers* Stop

*snickers* Context. *snickers*

When has Deathstroke beaten Flash outside of IC?

Deathstroke has hurt Superman?
Hawkman is more durable then Thing?
Donna Troy is more durable then Thing?
Green Lantern's human body is more durable then Thing?

What the hell are you talking about?

"HURT WW with his blows"

When normal people use the word blows they mean physical attacks.

Are you seriously retarded?

Losing debate over comic characters =/= grounds for name calling, especially when said debate comes from your poorly worded sentences.

What does being class 2 have anything to do with energy attacks?

"HURT WW with his blows"

LISTEN...he hit her with an energy attack FROM the bowstaff, but didn't hurt her as in swing and hit her with it.

Then why did you say he

"Yes, and his attacks HURT WW with his blows and his staff which he has here"

Backtracking your BS laden arguments?

Papa Smurph
Yeah with prep, and he DIDN'T even physically beat him. Context much? erm

In PIS/CIS events, which are ignored by the rules of the board as he has more showings contradicting those incidents.

So? Your point is Deathstroke is an unhittable God that exists in your own imaginary play world that nobody can touch unless you are Quicksilver level.

laughing out loud

So you're saying that Deathstroke has more portrayals as a "Greater then Quicksilver" level speedster then being just a notch above Batman?

laughing out loud

Stop typing, save face.

laughing out loud

King_Mungi
Since when is picking up a 130 lb woman overpowering her?

Errr..considering she just said she wasn't strong enough

So Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, the entire JLA, the entire Teen Titans arn't superior then Thing?*snickers* Stop

*snickers* Context. *snickers*

Please endulge me what is the context then?

When has Deathstroke beaten Flash outside of IC?

Teen Titans of course

Deathstroke has hurt Superman?
Hawkman is more durable then Thing?
Donna Troy is more durable then Thing?
Green Lantern's human body is more durable then Thing?

*snickers* He hurt them with his fists, are your claiming he is class 2, and Wonder WOman is somehow weak because his punches phased her.

Also yes GL is durable then Thing as he has autoshields erm

What the hell are you talking about?

"HURT WW with his blows"

When normal people use the word blows they mean physical attacks, this is more

Are you seriously retarded?

Losing debate over comic characters =/= grounds for name calling, especially when said debate comes from your poorly worded sentences.

What does being class 2 have anything to do with energy attacks?

"HURT WW with his blows"

LISTEN...he hit her with an energy attack FROM the bowstaff, but didn't hurt her as in swing and hit her with it.

Then why did you say he

Backtracking your BS laden arguments?

Uuuuuuh...you are seriously dense? My quote was about you saying the class 2 staff hit hurt her, when HE NEVER HIT HER WITH THE STAFF. HE HIT HER WITH AN ENERGY ATTACK. Yes his phyiscal blows hurt her and I even said that, but my quote was a correction where you said class 2 bowstaff hurt her when he never even hit her with the staff. Wow, simply wow.

King_Mungi
So? Your point is Deathstroke is an unhittable God that exists in your own imaginary play world that nobody can touch unless you are Quicksilver level.

laughing out loud

So you're saying that Deathstroke has more portrayals as a "Greater then Quicksilver" level speedster then being just a notch above Batman?

laughing out loud

Stop typing, save face.

laughing out loud

Oh..so where did I say that? He can be hit definetly, but by the likes of Thing? No. Definetly not

Classic QS? Yes. As he has defeated Kid Flash many times. He sees the world in slow motion, and has instaneous reflexes as stated. He is not faster running speed-wise, but his reflexes are as he has embarassed Kid Flash many times.

So I provide evidence and I'm the crazy one?

Papa Smurph
Errr..considering she just said she wasn't strong enough

When did Donna Troy said anything about not being strong enough?

The only thing I see is a 250 lb Deathstroke talking smack and flipping a 130 lb woman in the air.

He beat Kyle Rayner by fighting him H2H, basically Class 2 trained Martial Artist versus some comic geek.

He beat Flash through prep and sticking his sword straight out, Flash didn't use any of your irrelevant powers from comic #2125 that happened 3 years ago, he got struck near the heart with a sword and almost died.

Etc, he beat the team using prep to take them out of their element and bring them to his level using techniques that would make Thing laughing out loud and only serve to get his ass kicked.

Teen Titans of course

When? You talking about when he blew off Kid Flash's leg with shotty?

*snickers* He hurt them with his fists, are your claiming he is class 2, and Wonder WOman is somehow weak because his punches phased her.

Yup

Which are always absent in his Deathstroke battles. Why are you bringing them up?

Uuuuuuh...you are seriously dense? My quote was about you saying the class 2 staff hit hurt her, when HE NEVER HIT HER WITH THE STAFF. HE HIT HER WITH AN ENERGY ATTACK. Yes his phyiscal blows hurt her and I even said that, but my quote was a correction where you said class 2 bowstaff hurt her when he never even hit her with the staff. Wow, simply wow.

Does it matter? The point was class 2 attacks are hurting Wonder Woman, which does more to lower her stock then raise Deathstroke's. If your phrase wasn't so poorly worded, then we wouldn't be having this discussion, step it up.

Papa Smurph
Oh..so where did I say that?

"but by the likes of Thing? No. Definetly not"

laughing out loud

Classic QS? Yes.

laughing out loud

As he has defeated Kid Flash many times.

By many times you mean maybe 3 in his 20 year career.

He sees the world in slow motion,

And still gets hit by human-speed level fighters, often.

and has instaneous reflexes as stated.

Which don't really mean much as he gets hit by everyone and their mother, he only gets the drop on Flash through prep and battle savy.

He is not faster running speed-wise, but his reflexes are as he has embarassed Kid Flash many times.

By many you mean maybe 3 in his 20 year career. Forgetting that every Teen Titan and their mother has hit him one time or another without difficulty.

Batman
All the Green Arrows
All the Robin's (has Jason gone up against him yet?)
Anybody really.

Only places I've ever even seen this once in a 10 year span super speed come up his here and CBR.

No, you use 2-3 showings to go against 20 years of what's been established.

Thing's going to hit Deathstroke.
Deathstroke will damn near die.
Thing will laugh when Deathstroke hurts himself punching him.
I will laugh.
Thing wins 9/10

King_Mungi

The only thing I see is a 250 lb Deathstroke talking smack and flipping a 130 lb woman in the air.

DS-Lady were both holding this golden rope of yours. Let's see who is stronger shall we?

Donna Troy: "Blast it--My Amazon powers are nothing to this guy"

He beat Kyle Rayner by fighting him H2H, basically Class 2 trained Martial Artist versus some comic geek.

He beat Flash through prep and sticking his sword straight out, Flash didn't use any of your irrelevant powers from comic #2125 that happened 3 years ago, he got struck near the heart with a sword and almost died.

Etc, he beat the team using prep to take them out of their element and bring them to his level using techniques that would make Thing laughing out loud and only serve to get his ass kicked.

That was Identity Crisis, which if you noticed I really havn't been referencing in my other points. What about the other times?

Teen Titans of course

No that was Kid Flash, I will see if I dig up the issue.

Yup

*snickers* Then I guess the entire DC Earth is weak then too

Which are always absent in his Deathstroke battles. Why are you bringing them up?

They were on when he fought Jordan

Does it matter? The point was class 2 attacks are hurting Wonder Woman, which does more to lower her stock then raise Deathstroke's. If your phrase wasn't so poorly worded, then we wouldn't be having this discussion, step it up.

Yes it does, because I had to correct you about the bowstaff and your telling me I'm wrong and I need to save face and stop typing? You showed you DIDN'T read the issue and DIDN'T know what actually hapened and it showed and you got caught. So

pr1983

Teen Titans of course

Yup

papa smurph, i'd appreciate it if you'd tone down the attitude. you've been warned for your behaviour recently already, so i'd appreciate it if you took those words to heart and debated in a more courteous manner...

Master-Borg
man, you guys are dragging this out huh, lol

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by pr1983
papa smurph, i'd appreciate it if you'd tone down the attitude. you've been warned for your behaviour recently already, so i'd appreciate it if you took those words to heart and debated in a more courteous manner...

He calls me retarded and I'm the one who gets warned?

Great moderating skill confused

King_Mungi

laughing out loud

Classic QS? Yes.

laughing out loud

As he has defeated Kid Flash many times.

By many times you mean maybe 3 in his 20 year career.

He sees the world in slow motion,

And still gets hit by human-speed level fighters, often.

and has instaneous reflexes as stated.

Which don't really mean much as he gets hit by everyone and their mother, he only gets the drop on Flash through prep and battle savy.

By many you mean maybe 3 in his 20 year career. Forgetting that every Teen Titan and their mother has hit him one time or another without difficulty.

No, you use 2-3 showings to go against 20 years of what's been established.

Thing's going to hit Deathstroke.
Deathstroke will damn near die.
Thing will laugh.
I will laugh.
Thing wins 9/10

2-3 showings I showed more than that just with my above post earlier with the scans? You seriously do not follow DS do you?

Takes out four people before they can react and process the fact that he is there.
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2840/sladefast6dr.th.jpg

All these are while he was depowered, BTW. VERY depowered.

Fast enough to shoot flash with his plasma staff, then trip him up.
http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/1477/sladeflash3ea.th.jpg

Few pages earlier Flash mentioned punching Slade is akin to punching a brick wall.

Here is where it talks about Slade being depowered. Before the batman fight.
http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/4290/sladedepower9cx.th.jpg

Slade shows off his Spiderman-esque agility. He uses every trick in the book trying to get away from superman.
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5453/sladesuperman7yh.th.jpg

Anyway, I have a few stolen feats, a lot of them are taking me forever to download and upload so I can't really say how many I will share.

Here's one: DS' senses are magnified 10,000x of a normal human.
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6669/newteentitans01009hw7.th.jpg

Speed Feat.
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3271/deathstroket5304de4.th.jpg

Originally posted by Deathstroke
Dodges Batgirl easily.
http://i83.imagethrust.com/images/4wHh/view-image/17.html

He has more showings, so no he does not have just 2-3 showings.

Papa Smurph
DS-Lady were both holding this golden rope of yours. Let's see who is stronger shall we?

Donna Troy: "Blast it--My Amazon powers are nothing to this guy"

Her inability to rope up Deathstroke means she weaker then him?

That was Identity Crisis, which if you noticed I really havn't been referencing in my other points. What about the other times?

What other times?

What?

Sure they were. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes it does,

No it doesn't.

because I had to correct myself

Terribly worded sentence that you had to clarify.

You showed you DIDN'T read the issue and DIDN'T know what actually hapened and it showed and you got caught.

Yeah, because one issue where he doesn't receive any major boost makes or breaks who wins this fight roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW when have I claimed to have read to issue and "got caught"

Papa Smurph
2-3 showings I showed more than that just with my above post earlier with the scans? You seriously do not follow DS do you?

He has more showings, so no he does not have just 2-3 showings.

Oh look, a bunch of Daredevil level speed feats now puts him on par with Quicksilver and make him an unhittable speed demon (as well as Slade talking random smack about his powers), I sure don't follow Deathstroke because I know what I'm talking about!

King_Mungi
Her inability to rope up Deathstroke means she weaker then him?

Errr? No she tried to pull him in, but DS literally reveresed it showing he was stronger. Hence why said said her powers were nothing to him.

What other times?

Take your pick

http://www.dcuguide.com/chronology.php?name=deathstroke

What?

Your claiming he is class 2, when he is more then that. Even my first scan I posted for his strength was a class 8-10 feat.

Sure they were. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So you read the issue then?

Yes it does,

No it doesn't.

because I had to correct myself

Terribly worded sentence that you had to clarify.

You showed you DIDN'T read the issue and DIDN'T know what actually hapened and it showed and you got caught.

Yeah, because one issue where he doesn't receive any major boost makes or breaks who wins this fight roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW when have I claimed to have read to issue and "got caught"

Uuuuh..notice I first mentioned blows ie. physical and then talked about the staff and if you knew anything about DS know it's a very very powerful weapon. I even explained it right afterwards multiple times and you still argued it erm

No but you were so sure a class 2 bowstaff hurt WW.

King_Mungi
Oh look, a bunch of Daredevil level speed feats now puts him on par with Quicksilver and make him an unhittable speed demon (as well as Slade talking random smack about his powers), I sure don't follow Deathstroke because I know what I'm talking about!

Were or where did I state he is unhittable, and no those are NOT Daredevil speed feats. Also I said his REFLEXES not his overall speed were faster, as back in day classic Quicksilver couldn't even go mach 1 erm

You don't follow DS, but your saying you DO know what your talking about? Oxymoron?

Papa Smurph
Errr? No she tried to pull him in, but DS literally reveresed it showing he was stronger.

Reversing leverage and flipping a 130 woman = overpowering?

Take your pick

What does linking to brief issue descriptions do to help your claims

Your claiming he is class 2, when he is more then that.

Not to anyone who knows what they're talking about?

Even my first scan I posted for his strength was a class 8-10 feat.

Your first and only scan you have. As he's clearly class two.

Oops he also managed to pick up the 130 lb Donna Troy

ZOUNDS!

Nope, but based on your prior standard of Flash always heals himself instantly in fights I'm not exactly calling you the most, how do you say it, oh yes, reliable, source of information. As in I'll believe it when I see it.

Uuuuh..notice I first mentioned blows ie. physical and then talked about the staff

Which is irrelevant as my whole point was getting hurt by Class 2 physical attacks (blows) is more of a knock on Wonder Woman then a big up for DS, it being his fists instead of the staff is even more of a knock. You then went on a tangent about how you meant punches instead of staff strikes since that makes a huge difference and makes Wonder Woman THAT MUCH MORE FORMIDABLE.

and if you knew anything about DS know it's a very very powerful weapon.

Which turned out to be a Class 2 punch instead, STOP THE PRESSES.

Tony Stark
So Mungi, essentially you are saying that Deathstroke can beat Sasquatch?

whistle

Papa Smurph
Were or where did I state he is unhittable,

Saying Green Arrow/Tim Drake/Cyborg/Starfire/etc are more capable then Thing?

and no those are NOT Daredevil speed feats.

Yeah they are, ZOUNDS MOVES FASTER THEN EYE CAN SEE

Daredevil does it

FLIPS AROUND ON SOME STUFF

Daredevil does it

Also I said his REFLEXES

BZZZT wrong. Reflexes aren't close to Quicksilver's even classic levels.

not his overall speed were faster, as back in day classic Quicksilver couldn't even go mach 1 erm

Currently Deathstroke can't even go mach 1 erm.

You don't follow DS, but your saying you DO know what your talking about? Oxymoron?

Sarcasm? Dictionary.com?

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Tony Stark

whistle

Essentially

Mungi's Deathstroke is an unhittable beast of a mid tier that's strong enough to punch out Thor and quick enough that Classic Quicksilver can't even touch him.

His bow staff is a beast of a weapon, on par with some top notch Iron Man level tech, capable of taking it to anybody in comics.

Of course, this is all based on him doing some Daredevil/Captain America level speed feats, and a one time showing where he could hurt Wonder Woman.

SmurphSmash!
Sasquatch's speed >> Thing's...

Papa Smurph
Does Sasquatch dance circles around Thing?

SmurphSmash!
Does Sasquatch dance circles around Thing? No, because he's huge, so that's difficult.

But his reflex feats put Thing's to shame...

Tony Stark
Originally posted by SmurphSmash!
Sasquatch's speed >> Thing's...

Nope... The Champion would disagree

wink

King_Mungi
Reversing leverage and flipping a 130 woman = overpowering?

Yes, as she even said it erm

Take your pick

What does linking to brief issue descriptions do to help your claims

Because every issue he is fighting and defeating top tiers, even in Teen Titans #45 he takes on 15 members including Flash and Donna Troy and was wiining

Your claiming he is class 2, when he is more then that.

Not to anyone who knows what they're talking about?/B]

Considering you admitted you don't follow DS, why am I even still debating with you?

Even my first scan I posted for his strength was a class 8-10 feat.

Your first and only scan you have. As he's clearly class two.

Oops he also managed to pick up the 130 lb Donna Troy

ZOUNDS!

He's stronger then 100 men, and that even was before his various upgrades.

Uuuuh...read the scans, and his blows have hurt Wonder WOman, Hawkman, Green Lantern, Donna Troy, so yeah makes complete sense he is class 2.

Nope, but based on your prior standard of Flash always heals himself instantly in fights I'm not exactly calling you the most, how do you say it, oh yes, reliable, source of information. As in I'll believe it when I see it.

Uuuuh..read the rules of the board they fight at their best abilities, meaning Flash has shown said feat multiple times in the past.

Uuuuh..notice I first mentioned blows ie. physical and then talked about the staff

Which is irrelevant as my whole point was getting hurt by Class 2 physical attacks (blows) is more of a knock on Wonder Woman then a big up for DS, it being his fists instead of the staff is even more of a knock. You then went on a tangent about how you meant punches instead of staff strikes since that makes a huge difference and makes Wonder Woman THAT MUCH MORE FORMIDABLE.

Plus endugle me where is your proof he is class 2? You keep saying that, but comics say otherwise. So please tell me where or where he is stated to be class 2?

and if you knew anything about DS know it's a very very powerful weapon.

You really are dumb, where or where did I say the bowstaff physically hit her? Where? I even corrected you several times

whistle

If he has all his tech..yes

King_Mungi

Saying Green Arrow/Tim Drake/Cyborg/Starfire/etc are more capable then Thing?

Green Arrow didn't beat DS physically and put him in a trap, Cyborg has computer like reflexes, Starfire can go lightspeed, Time Drake is the PIS event I mentioned earlier.

and no those are NOT Daredevil speed feats.

Yeah they are, ZOUNDS MOVES FASTER THEN EYE CAN SEE

Daredevil does it

FLIPS AROUND ON SOME STUFF

Daredevil does it

So fast Superman didn't do anything? Oh yes ZOUNDS! indeed. Notice those scans I just posted were even of old DS.

Also I said his REFLEXES

BZZZT wrong. Reflexes aren't close to Quicksilver's even classic levels.

Proof?

not his overall speed were faster, as back in day classic Quicksilver couldn't even go mach 1 erm

Currently Deathstroke can't even go mach 1 erm.

Never said he could, I even said overall speed QS is faster

Sarcasm? Dictionary.com?

You have yet to back anything up with evidence, and events I ask if you read you didn't erm

King_Mungi
Essentially

Mungi's Deathstroke is an unhittable beast of a mid tier that's strong enough to punch out Thor and quick enough that Classic Quicksilver can't even touch him.

His bow staff is a beast of a weapon, on par with some top notch Iron Man level tech, capable of taking it to anybody in comics.

Of course, this is all based on him doing some Daredevil/Captain America level speed feats, and a one time showing where he could hurt Wonder Woman.

So basically your going to ignore everything I said and claim things with no evidence to the contray. Oh my great tactic. Even the stuff your saying I didn't claim. DS unhittable? No, he definetly can be hit. However, people faster then Thing failed to do so failed. That's the point

Badabing
Deathstroke is faster then Kid Flash

yes
no

Deathstroke is as fast as Kid Flash

yes
no

Deathstroke has been hit by Batman

yes
no

Post Upgrade Deathstroke has been hit by Nightwing

yes
no

Nightwing is as fast as Kid Flash
yes
no

Who Deathstroke can beat in a hand to hand. Thing would turn Kyle Rayner into blood pudding going hand to hand

Green Lantern - Haha you didn't know that when going hand to hand they are normal humans, right?
Aquaman - His upgrades maybe 10 folded his strength AT VERY MOST (making him Class 4 AT VERY MOST). Thing ain't getting put down by no Class 4 blows (this is giving him the utter most benefit of a doubt as any credible source would put Deathstroke at Class 2 at most).
Flash - Healing factor that can heal wounds in seconds that usually don't show up in comics or Flash fights and are really only major factors on internet message boards forgot to kick in when Deathstroke took him out.
Wonder Woman - Gets hurt by Class 2 staff shots. Please stop the spam. Your little check boxes prove nothing.

ITT

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud This is baiting and needs to stop. Thanks. Originally posted by Papa Smurph

Great moderating skill confused This isn't your first time questioning a mod. The next time with earn you a warning and with your record the past few weeks a temp ban request.

Papa Smurph
Yes, as she even said it erm

No she didn't.

Because every issue he is fighting and defeating top tiers,

No he isn't.

even in Teen Titans #45 he takes on 15 members including Flash and Donna Troy and was wiining

Probably because of prep.

Considering you admitted you don't follow DS,

I see you are a liar as well.

He's stronger then 100 men,

laughing out loud

Uuuuh...read the scans, and his blows have hurt Wonder WOman, Hawkman, Green Lantern, Donna Troy, so yeah makes complete sense he is class 2.

Bad showing for Wonder Woman.

Hawkman gets hurt by peak humans, the hell?

Green Lantern is only a normal human.

Donna Troy isn't that good.

Uuuuh..read the rules of the board they fight at their best abilities,

I forgot the writers were adhering to the "rules of the board" when they wrote Flash losing to Deathstroke. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Plus endugle me where is your proof he is class 2?

Every single comic where he doesn't absolutely manhandle the various street levelers he's up against (which happens to be every single one of his showings, oh my!) and is in awe towards Aquaman.

You really are dumb, where or where did I say the bowstaff physically hit her? Where? I even corrected myself several times

Tony Stark
The key word is in the start of thread "standard" equipment. Does DS beat either Sasquatch or Ben with his standard equipment? IMO no, even with all his tech he loses the high majority IMO.

wink

King_Mungi
Uuuuh..I'm done with Papa, honestly you can give him all the proof in the world and he will merely ignore it and say things which are inaccurate and with no real bias

The key word is in the start of thread "standard" equipment. Does DS beat either Sasquatch or Ben with his standard equipment? IMO no, even with all his tech he loses the high majority IMO.

wink

His standard equipment was all that I mentioned, gas grenades, explosive grenades, Prom. sword, Prom. staff.

Ideally he should, considering his track record

pr1983

Great moderating skill confused

any outburst made by him is a direct result of your attitude... you caused it in the first place... not my fault you don't like it and can't behave yourself.

as bada said, any more and there'll be a temp banning on the cards...

Papa Smurph
Green Arrow didn't beat DS physically and put him in a trap, Cyborg has computer like reflexes, Starfire can go lightspeed, Time Drake is the PIS event I mentioned earlier.

Yup and guess what

Cyborg=/=unhittable badass that dodges Thing level fighters like they are nothing.
Starfire =/=unhittable badass that dodges Thing level fighters like they are nothing.
Tim Drake=/=PIS as Deathstroke has NEVER been an unhittable badass that dodges Thing level fighters like they are nothing.

So fast Superman didn't do anything?

What was he supposed to do? In fact, Deathstroke is even admitting that Superman is "ridiculing" his speed.

BTW: Are you implying Deathstroke moves faster then Superman can follow?

Notice those scans I just posted were even of old DS.

Notice how I don't care.

Proof?

You're the one claiming he's as fast as classic QS yet only have Daredevil level stuff to prove your point.

Never said he could, I even said overall speed QS is faster

You have yet to back anything up with evidence,

When have I not backed up one of my claims with evidence?

and events I ask if you read you didn't erm

Yup, sorry that I don't care enough to remember every little detail in DS history.

Papa Smurph
Uuuuh..I'm done with Papa, honestly you can give him all the proof in the world and he will merely ignore it and say things which are inaccurate and with no real bias

I'm sorry that your idea of proof is taking a scan from 20 years ago (which is probably out of context), a out of context scan from 10 years ago, exaggerating a couple of feats and arguing with "bias" while passing these few scans off as how a character operates and is portrayed in comics, I really am, but don't put your inability to prove a non-existant point on me.
sad

SmurphSmash!
I'm sorry that your idea of proof is taking a scan from 20 years ago (which is probably out of context), a out of context scan from 10 years ago, exaggerating a couple of feats and arguing with "bias" while passing these few scans off as how a character operates and is portrayed in comics, I really am, but don't put your inability to prove a non-existant point on me.
sad Lulz... going over the thread, it seems that every single time Mungi's posted scans, you've consistently demonstrated your ignorance, bias, and basic lack of comic knowledge in any poor attempt to counter (without a single shred of evidence yourself, beyond throwing out a few names with semantics enough to try to make it seem that you actually have a point).

Attacking his credibility because he doesn't want to deal with you anymore is not only undeserved and groundless, it's also completely hypocritical and nonsensical.

Anyways, just popped in to see how the debate was going.

Then I realized there wasn't one.

Kthx.

Papa Smurph
My numero uno fan

smile

BTW: What is comic knowledge?

Saying Deathstroke is Quicksilver level fast, strong as Spiderman and beats Thing?

TricksterPriest
in terms of Stack's MO, this is a complete rehash of the Wondy vs. Glads fight we had awhile ago.

Nvr and I both did to you back then, what Mungi is doing now. And what Smurf did just now.

Your kind of BS may fly on Herochat, (and at the time, alot of Herochat trolls were backing you in that other thread), but it will avail you naught on KMC.

Soljer
Originally posted by Soljer
Edited. uhuh

miffed

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
in terms of Stack's MO, this is a complete rehash of the Wondy vs. Glads fight we had awhile ago.

Nvr and I both did to you back then, what Mungi is doing now. And what Smurf did just now.

Your kind of BS may fly on Herochat, (and at the time, alot of Herochat trolls were backing you in that other thread), but it will avail you naught on KMC.

So I take it you won't be entering Evangel's tourney?

Badabing
Originally posted by Soljer
miffed embarrasment

shifty

SmurphSmash!
My numero uno fan

smile

BTW: What is comic knowledge?

Saying Deathstroke is Quicksilver level fast, strong as Spiderman and beats Thing? Wait, what? You named yourself after me... but I'm the fan?

A swing and a miss.

Far as I can tell, he said that his reflexes/battle speed > QS's travel speed, and that he was stronger than Class 2, and beats Thing if he has all of his equipment...

Seems what you just said was not an example of comic knowledge, but at least of twisting words, outright lying, and generally being a douche. So, you managed to show something.

An improvement, I suppose.

But I'll follow Mungi's lead- wash my hands of this thread.

Though, as a closing note, I'll tell you to change your name- it's something of a disgrace.

barker

TricksterPriest
So I take it you won't be entering Evangel's tourney?

You ignored my challenge. And unlike Evangel's tourney, mine is in a legit tournament with judges who ACTUALLY KNOW comics.

What's the matter, afraid to fight in the big leagues? wink

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You ignored my challenge.

What challenge?

And unlike Evangel's tourney, mine is in a legit tournament with judges who ACTUALLY KNOW comics.

Evangel's actually pretty knowledgeable, more then yourself (not hard to do though).

What's the matter, afraid to fight in the big leagues? wink

What? I have fought in the "big leagues" and done pretty good given how busy I was at the time.

But I could see where a tourney that encourages actual knowledge of the characters (instead of powerset) would scare you off and why a tourney where you ride the coat tails of others would appeal to you. wink

Papa Smurph
Favorite part of this thread was where SmurphSmash! thought people cared (question was a rhetorical jab for the slow) about his opinion on this subject.

pr1983
Alright Papa Smurph, that's it... I'm just not prepared to stand by and let you continue in this manner... That's an official warning, for trolling, bashing and just a general lack of respect for those around you...

Thread closed.

Badabing
Agreed. Baiting people is not the way to debate on KMC. I hope you can be a bit more respectful and civil in the future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.