The King of the Monsters Invades Latveria...Godzilla (VS.) Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Godzilla gets tired of invading and smashing Tokyo to bits, so he decides to set his sights on another city instead.

He marches across much of Europe until he makes his way to a cozy, nice little town called Latveria...with lots of buildings and castles to demolish...particularly one BIG castle in particular...the biggest in fact. Godzilla heads towards that one...

Well, as you can imagine, this doesn't sit too well with Latveria's iron-fisted supreme monarch...Doctor Doom.

Can Doom do anything to halt the destruction of Latveria by Godzilla? Or is Doom's little European nation finished by the might of the King of the Monsters???

CaptainStoic
Doom pushes a button the ground opens, Godzilla is caged, and Doom gets a new pet to brainwash.

grey fox
Big G turns Latveria into a smoking crater.

guy222
G FTW

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Doom pushes a button the ground opens, Godzilla is caged, and Doom gets a new pet to brainwash.

That's going to have to be a mighty big hole in the ground, not to mention very deep. big grin

Mr. Slippyfist
Big D hits him with an anti-matter blast... or shrinks him down to the size of Doom...

Decimus
Doom is reading his newspaper and over hears one of his doombots say Godzilla is on a rampage in Latervia. He hits a button on his throne monitor while still reading the paper and says "Execute prime objective 11113." Godzilla is teleported to Mars. happy

Eon Blue
Godzilla.

Knowing Doom though he'll have something up his sleeve. Something that won't be enough.

King Kandy
This would be BADASS.

Best Godzilla movie yet. Godzilla would win, though. Doom's high-tech would make this an awesome battle though.

Mr. Slippyfist
I hope Doom owns the Mighty Avengers tomorrow...

Anyway, Doom has more than enough shit at his disposal to make this his fight.
He has gas that can shrink opponents. He used an anti-matter gun to destroy Mephisto in his own realm (too bad Meph is so powerful, or he wouldn't have came back), he's got armies. High tech equipment. A massive army of Doombots. A gas that can put opponents under Doom's control. He has a hypnotizing ray on his armor. His own mystical powers. Teleporters. Etc.

Srsly... I have a hard time seeing him losing here. erm

psycho gundam
*ring* *ring*
captain america- "hello, this is av..."

doom- "HELP ME, HELP ME PLEASE. ZAIR IS A BIG DRAGON EEN LATVARIA THAT I'M LOATHE TO ADMIT I CAN'T STOP."

captain america-"I....I dont know what to say."

doom-"*sad voice*I'm....I'm begging you......forget our past for once."

captain america-"wait, does that dragon have large scales running along it's back?"

doom-"YES YES, can you please hurry...I'ts getting closer".

captain america-" nah dude, that right there is godzilla and were still fixing up Manhattan after our monster encounter, your out of luck, captain america out".

doom-'NOOOOOOOOOOO!'

godzilla-"uuuUUUAAAOOOOGGGG!

lavaria is now a steaming pile of sand covered in a thin layer of glass

Inhuman
Doom has a new pet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.