Secret Wars vs. Infinity Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Condor
The entire cast from the Secret Wars series vs. the entire cast of the Infinity Gauntlet.....and winner takes the glove.

stupendous man
Entire cast ? Including Beyonder, LT etc?

If so I would say that there are so many way too powerful cast members in Infinity Gauntlet, and so they take the win.

Inhuman
All you would need for the win is classic Beyonder. The rest of the SW cast are useless against all the cosmic powerhouses of the IG.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Condor
The entire cast from the Secret Wars series vs. the entire cast of the Infinity Gauntlet.....and winner takes the glove.

Joking? Beyonder or MM would wipe out everyone effortlessly unless you use current versions.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Joking? Beyonder or MM would wipe out everyone effortlessly unless you use current versions.

OOPS embarrasment

forgot about ol'MM.

yeah, those 2 solo the IG cast. Classic versions because that is what was portrayed in the secret wars arc.

guy222
SW

Acrosurge
The entire cast from the Secret Wars series vs. the entire cast of the Infinity Gauntlet.....and winner takes the glove. Original Beyonder and MM could solo the IG folks. Current versions of the same characters lose in a nanosecond stomp.

It might be interesting to match some of the Super hero/Villain teams of either events against each other.

Condor
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Original Beyonder and MM could solo the IG folks. Current versions of the same characters lose in a nanosecond stomp.

It might be interesting to match some of the Super hero/Villain teams of either events against each other.

Ok, suppose Thanos has control of the Infinity Gauntlet and squares off against classic Beyonder.....

Galan007
Ok, suppose Thanos has control of the Infinity Gauntlet and squares off against classic Beyonder..... Beyonder wins...

Unless Thanos pulls the 'ol Doom switcheroo... shifty

Air Legend
Originally posted by Galan007
Beyonder wins...

Unless Thanos pulls the 'ol Doom switcheroo... shifty
Even then Beyonder wins because he'll just take his powers back like he did in the SW scenario.

Galan007
Originally posted by Air Legend
Even then Beyonder wins because he'll just take his powers back like he did in the SW scenario. Meh,
Beyonder didn't just 'take back' his powers as easily as you make it out to be...

-Narrator, -

"Doom usurped the defeated Beyonder's power, leaving him for dead":

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5434/sw1zj3.th.jpg

======

"Doom's momentary confusion afforded the opportunity, the window of vunerability the Beyonder needed -- to reclaim his power":

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7599/sw2au9.th.jpg

I understand you like Beyonder and all, but his wanking is sometimes undeserved. srsly

Air Legend
Meh,
Beyonder didn't just 'take back' his powers as easily as you make it out to be...

-Narrator, -

"Doom usurped the defeated Beyonder's power, leaving him for dead":

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5434/sw1zj3.th.jpg

======

"Doom's momentary confusion afforded the opportunity, the window of vunerability the Beyonder needed -- to reclaim his power":

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7599/sw2au9.th.jpg

I understand you like Beyonder and all, but his wanking is sometimes undeserved. srsly
thumb down

That's a narration of how Captain America saw it by the way, but that doesn't really make a difference since it still shows how easily Beyonder got his powers back. All he did was use Klaw to trick Doom into reviving the heroes, though he really didn't need to, since Doom was having enough trouble just containing the portion of power he stole from the Beyonder, and his unstable condition resulted in Beyonder easily taking his powers back.

Besides, it was a PIS event (that was only possible because of the Beyonder in the first place since Doom would still be dead had it not been for the Beyonder's interference in things) that helped them make more issues, which made them more money.

Galan007
thumb down I'm sorry if you don't agree with what the narrator is saying in those scans. smile

That's a narration of how Captain America saw it by the way, but that doesn't really make a difference since it still shows how easily Beyonder got his powers back. All he did was use Klaw to trick Doom into reviving the heroes, though he really didn't need to, since Doom was having enough trouble just containing the portion of power he stole from the Beyonder, and his unstable condition resulted in Beyonder easily taking his powers back. It's clear in the scans I posted that Beyonder had to wait until Doom started loosing his grip on said powers -- he had to wait until Doom was vulnerable, in order to reattain his former powers.

I could also post the scan in which Beyonder states that he was unable to take his powers back by force, , but meh -- Beyonder threads tend to get a little fruity, so I don't really want to delve into things any further.

No offense to you in the slightest. smile

Mr Master
It's clear in the scans I posted that Beyonder had to wait until Doom started loosing his grip on said powers -- he had to wait until Doom was vulnerable, in order to reattain his former powers.
That's exactly what Doom did to steal the power in the first place though G.

As you know,
Beyonder boom bashed the Galactus/World Ship empowered Doom, like a joke.

Then while Beyonder let his guard down,
while he was busy studying a chared Doom,
Doom struck, and it was the ultimate pis, even if he had his guard down.

I have to agree, that was in purpose to sell comics.

No way, should any being have been able to affect Beyonder in the slightest,
expecially when the entire Marvel Universe,
was like Paramecium swimming in a drop of water
compared to the Beyonder according to Shooter himself.

I could also post the scan in which Beyonder states that he was unable to take his powers back by force, , but meh --
Remember this:

...................................................................................

Jim Shooter - creator/writer of Secret Wars/Beyonder
(while he was Editor in chief of Marvel)

Get's interviewed ... about the Beyonder.

...................................................................................

Marvel Age is an official Marvel title, created to strictly discuss Marvel stories,
and other intricacies concerning Marvel comics.

Jim Shooter on Beyonder:

Jim states:

1. Beyonder "is a Multi-verse."

2. Beyonder "was like God before there was Genesis."

3. Beyonder's discovery of "our Universe ...

.... was like when inventor Leeuwenhoek, looked through his micro-scope ...

.... and discovered little paramecia swimming in a drop of water ... "

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3339/jim1wp8.th.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7402/jim2mj1.th.jpg

Barring Pis, the Beyonder should be untouchable.

The cat was a GOD unto himself,
another OAA.

Actually,
Shooter makes it sound as if Beyonder was something greater than GOD:

Beyonder: "was like God before there was Genesis."

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
That's exactly what Doom did to steal the power in the first place though G.

As you know,
Beyonder boom bashed the Galactus/World Ship empowered Doom, like a joke.

Then while Beyonder let his guard down,
while he was busy studying a chared Doom,
Doom struck, and it was the ultimate pis, even if he had his guard down.

I have to agree, that was in purpose to sell comics.

No way, should any being have been able to affect Beyonder in the slightest,
expecially when the entire Marvel Universe,
was like Paramecium swimming in a drop of water
compared to the Beyonder according to Shooter himself.

Remember this:

Jim Shooter - creator/writer of Secret Wars/Beyonder
(while he was Editor in chief of Marvel)

Get's interviewed ... about the Beyonder.

Marvel Age is an official Marvel title, created to strictly discuss Marvel stories,

Jim Shooter on Beyonder:

Jim states:

Barring Pis, the Beyonder should be untouchable.

The cat was a GOD unto himself,
another OAA.

Actually,
Shooter makes it sound as if Beyonder was something greater than GOD:

Beyonder: "was like God before there was Genesis." uhuh,
but none of that disproves what I stated, .

Mr Master
uhuh,
but none of that disproves what I stated, .
uhuh,
but all of it proves it was pis in order to prolong the story and make it more exciting.

That was my point. smile

Galan007
uhuh,
but all of it proves it was pis in order to prolong the story and make it more exciting.

That was my point. smile Are you saying the narration during SW II was PIS? smile

Mr Master
Are you saying the narration during SW II was PIS?
Huh?

I'm talking about the event itself (Doom stealing Beyonder's power)

The narration is correct, it did happen,
but it was pis nevertheless in order to obviously spice things up.

You know that.

It's as silly as,
Spectre backed by his boss getting stomped by a Planet cracked over his head.
(actually nah, that's even more embarrasing)

Bah, you know it was pis. stick out tongue

Galan007
Huh?

I'm talking about the event itself (Doom stealing Beyonder's power)

The narration is correct, it did happen,
but it was pis nevertheless in order to obviously spice things up. You may think it was PIS, but it still happened..... canonically.

Saying that it only happened to make things more interesting, is... meh. srsly

Mr Master
You may think it was PIS, but it still happened..... canonically.
I never said it didn't, but yea, I do know it was pis, for obvious reasons.

If the entire Marvel Universe,
was nothing more than a "paramecium swimming in a Drop of water"
in comparison with the Beyonder,

logic demands me to say, Galactus, (who is infinitely less than that)
should not have tech that can harm the Beyonder,
no matter how much his guard was down, yea imo, but in logic's opinion as well,

Saying that it only happened to make things more interesting, is...
The truth, imo.

Galan007
I never said it didn't, but yea, I do know it was pis, for obvious reasons.

If the entire Marvel Universe,
was nothing more than a "paramecium swimming in a Drop of water"
in comparison with the Beyonder,

logic demands me to say, Galactus, (who is infinitely less than that)
should not have tech that can harm the Beyonder,
no matter how much his guard was down, yea imo, but in logic's opinion as well, So it happened canonically, you just don't agree with it, correct?

That's cool,
there's a lot of things in comics I feel that way about. thumb up

Mr Master
So it happened canonically, you just don't agree with it, correct?
Nah I accept it, cause it did happen, but I accept it as pis.

Then again, Doom is capable of anything. smile

He re-constructed a Cosmic Cube once that nearly collapsed the entire Omniverse,
that Doomsy is no joke, but getting over on a Supreme Being? (equal or greater than GOD)
Man, they pushed the envelope to far on that one.
That's cool,
there's a lot of things in comics I feel that way about. thumb up
Absolutely, though, don't get me wrong, what's canon is canon,
just that certain feats are pisafied canonicity sometimes.

Air Legend
It's clear in the scans I posted that Beyonder had to wait until Doom started loosing his grip on said powers -- he had to wait until Doom was vulnerable, in order to reattain his former powers.

I could also post the scan in which Beyonder states that he was unable to take his powers back by force, , but meh -- Beyonder threads tend to get a little fruity, so I don't really want to delve into things any further.

No offense to you in the slightest. smile
Did you not read Secret Wars I? Beyonder had the greater part of his energy taken away from him (this is also noted in SWII #2). So of course he had to wait for the right moment, and waiting, especially waiting for a short amount of time (since Doom couldn't handle the power), isn't a hard thing to do.

But this doesn't matter anyways because it's a PIS event that helped the writers make more money.

Mr. Slippyfist
I don't like it either... it didn't happen. smile

Galan007
thumb up

Air Legend
Still happened, regardless. smile
Yes, and your point is?

You were arguing that Beyonder didn't easily obtain his powers back, but he DID get his power back easily. Even the scans you put up prove that point. He just had to wait for a short amount of time.

Galan007
You were arguing that Beyonder didn't easily obtain his powers back, but he DID get his power back easily. Even the scans you put up prove that point. He just had to wait for a short amount of time. Beyonder had to wait for the right time, because he was unable to get his powers back easily. barker

complexbrother
SW in a curbstomp

Mr Master
An infinitesimal organism withIN a Paramecium swimming in a drop of water,
managed to get over on an Infinite Multiverse.

Long live Doom, the God of GOD! stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
If Doom stealing B's powers isn't PIS, neither is Thanos getting pwned by Squirrel Girl, Darkseid getting his face fvcked up by Batman, or Hulk getting strangled by a Python.

Beyonder or MM solo.

Mr. Slippyfist
I'm assuming Warlock solos...

Air Legend
Beyonder easily took his energy back by waiting for a short amount of time because Doom had the greater part of his power, but couldn't handle it.
Corrected.

quanchi112
Originally posted by complexbrother
SW in a curbstomp Uhm no.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by quanchi112
Uhm no. Um, yeah.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Um, yeah. How in the hell could they just stomp em.

Doom with Galactus tech took out the Beyonder. You dont think Thanos with control of the ig could take this guy out. His mind is superior to the Beyonders and the power he wields dwarfs Big G tech.

Dark-Jaxx
How in the hell could they just stomp em.

Doom with Galactus tech took out the Beyonder. Stopped reading.

quanchi112
Stopped reading. Wow...you really showed off your debating expertise. Your great point was sw in a stomp....that was it in a nutshell. laughing out loud

Dark-Jaxx
Wow...you really showed off your debating expertise. Your great point was sw in a stomp....that was it in a nutshell. laughing out loud Doom with G's full power and ship's power was demolished by Beyonder.

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/3227/doctordoomvsbeyonderxh5.th.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Doom with G's full power and ship's power was demolished by Beyonder.

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/3227/doctordoomvsbeyonderxh5.th.jpg

Thanos with the IG turned Galactus into part of his doll collection no expression
Your argument sux.

Beyonder would destroy Thanos anyway since the LT was afraid of Beyonder's power but showed no fear of the IG whatsoever.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Thanos with the IG turned Galactus into part of his doll collection no expression
Your argument sux.

Beyonder would destroy Thanos anyway since the LT was afraid of Beyonder's power but showed no fear of the IG whatsoever. Beyonder was more powerful than the entire Pantheon combined. The LT alone was above the IG. Beyonder was descibed as millions of times more powerful than the entire Marvel Multiverse combined. That better?

Symmetric Chaos
Beyonder was more powerful than the entire Pantheon combined. The LT alone was above the IG. Beyonder was descibed as millions of times more powerful than the entire Marvel Multiverse combined. That better?

schmoll I guess.

Galan007
Corrected. If 'corrected' = 'ignored' -- then yes, you 'corrected' my statement. smile

Doom with Galactus tech took out the Beyonder. You dont think Thanos with control of the ig could take this guy out. His mind is superior to the Beyonders and the power he wields dwarfs Big G tech. thumb up

Dark-Jaxx
But Beyonder beat Doom with Big G's power.

Beyonder was millions of times more powerful than LT, who was afraid of Beyonder and is greater than the IG.

Air Legend

Doom with Galactus tech took out the Beyonder. You dont think Thanos with control of the ig could take this guy out. His mind is superior to the Beyonders and the power he wields dwarfs Big G tech.
Classic Beyonder definitely stomps the IG series.
The better debate is if Thanos HOTI can beat PR Beyonder.

Mr Master
thumb up
oooh Wow, you don't sincerely think that Beyonder loses here right?

Please tell me it's sarcasm. sad

Galan007
oooh Wow, you don't sincerely think that Beyonder loses here right?

Please tell me it's sarcasm. smile Horribly sarcastic.

Air Legend
But Beyonder beat Doom with Big G's power.

Beyonder was millions of times more powerful than LT, who was afraid of Beyonder and is greater than the IG.
Not only that- Doom existed only because of the Beyonder. He then used Beyonder's tech to usurp Galactu's power which gave him the chance to steal the greater part of the Beyonder's energy in the first place, and that PIS event was to make more issues which equals more money.

Mr Master
Q, I never get in the way of you doing your thing,
but on this one good friend, you're buggin.

If the only info being thrown against Beyonder is the PIS,
let's use that argument against the IG.

Beyonder re-creates the Silver Surfer,
the Silver Surfer pwns the IG.

The Silver Surfer vs the IG:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6397/i1ep3.th.jpg

Silver Surfer owns the IG:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3291/i2mb8.th.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8758/i3au3.th.jpg

...................................................................................................

(Here's another angle)

...................................................................................................

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4991/i4gc8.th.jpg

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7792/i5vt6.th.jpg

This is ridiculous PIS,
just like an organism withIN a "Paramecium swimming in a drop of water"
managing to get over on an Infinite Multiverse embodied GOD!

Mr. Slippyfist
Q, I never get in the way of you doing your thing,
but on this one good friend, you're buggin.

If the only info being thrown against Beyonder is the PIS,
let's use that argument against the IG.

Beyonder re-creates the Silver Surfer,
the Silver Surfer pwns the IG.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6397/i1ep3.th.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3291/i2mb8.th.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8758/i3au3.th.jpg

(Here's another angle)

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4991/i4gc8.th.jpg

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7792/i5vt6.th.jpg

nBeUGqeYsQg

quanchi112
I never said that the ig would win here. Just dont think it would be an utter curbstomp. Dont we also consider Maelstrom the anomaly here as Thanos ran into him. They wouldnt get stomped but would lose.

123KID
isn't there some bit in SWII stating Beyonder let Doom have his power ?

Dark-Jaxx
I heard that, never confirmed it.

Mr Master
Originally posted by 123KID
isn't there some bit in SWII stating Beyonder let Doom have his power ?
Not in those exact words,
what we do know is that Beyonder coerced the event.

So in a way,
Beyonder himself made it possible for Doom to do that.

After all,
that Doom was a Doom Beyonder place there from a Future that didn't even exist.

Dark-Jaxx
Oh.

Where do you keep all these scans Mr Master? I noticed you have alot of them.

Mr Master

Where do you keep all these scans Mr Master? I noticed you have alot of them.
I have well over a 100 Gigs of comics scanned.

I keep them in my external hard-drive,
but I also have them saved on a plethora of dvds.

123KID
this kinda OT MM but your Cosmic thread is gone and i was wondering what is the current retcon status of Beyonder ?

Inhuman
this kinda OT MM but your Cosmic thread is gone and i was wondering what is the current retcon status of Beyonder ?

His cosmic thread got destroyed by TeH PheoniX evil face

123KID
the Phoenix is powerful indeed
destroys universes with ease ya know
smile

id369
Cosmic Cube, Cosmic Containers, and Cube beings seem to have contradicting power levels. Did anyone read Ironman/X-O Manowar crossover? A single cosmic cube was messing reality on a multi-versal scale.

Galan007
isn't there some bit in SWII stating Beyonder let Doom have his power ? Beyonder's personal recollection of said events:

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/26/sw1wq5.th.jpg http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/8273/sw2mr1.th.jpg http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8282/sw3cs0.th.jpg http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6418/sw4da3.th.jpg

starlock
Beyonder's personal recollection of said events:

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/26/sw1wq5.th.jpg http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/8273/sw2mr1.th.jpg http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8282/sw3cs0.th.jpg http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6418/sw4da3.th.jpg

Maybe i am interpreting them wrong...but it seems Doom did it without the beyonder wanting him to? or letting him get away with it
hmmmmmm

Galan007
Originally posted by starlock
Maybe i am interpreting them wrong...but it seems Doom did it without the beyonder wanting him to? or letting him get away with it
hmmmmmm By every account I've seen,
Beyonder in no way wanted Doom to steal his power.

imo,
In that particular instance, Doom punked Beyonder, .

Mr Master
Here's a brief account:

Doom got stomped in one page.

Beyonder let his guard down and then Doom struck.

Meh ... not to mention he was being KEPT Alive by Beyonder during this crucial time:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6503/b2xu8.th.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/285/b3ou7.th.jpg

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8414/d5ju0.th.jpg

Do you know why?

Because Beyonder coerced that entire event.

This "Doctor Doom," that was in Secret Wars the first series,

that WASN'T really Doom (well technically it was but read)

that was a Future self of Doom plucked from a point in the Timestream
that DID NOT EXIST YET, courtesy of the Beyonder.

Not only does Beyonder use a Doom from a NON-Existent Future
to fight in the Secret Wars saga,
(which now explains HOW Doom was able to Manipulate Galactus's vast technology)

but the funny thing is Doom's body was already DEAD,
he had been dead since FF #260,
when the FF, Doom and Silver Surfer took on Terrax.

The insane part is,

Beyonder plucked Doom
from a Future that Beyonder himself was going to Created for Doom
FAR AFTER the Secret Wars series:

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/6926/b1qw4.th.jpg

This is ALL well into the Secret Wars II series by the way.

Now Beyonder sends Doom back in time to the Secret Wars drama
that was already played out,
just to re-install Doom's mind/spirit with his original body,

Beyonder speeds up that seperate event in time (Secret Wars I)
and ends up in the NOW,

with a fully revived and renewd DOOM.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/3189/b2pe0.th.jpg

Beyonder enjoyed setting up humans,
with the notion of control and power,
just to see what they would do with it...
it happened several times.

Here is Doom himself, recounting the Event:

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3218/beondersenddoomtopastvw5.th.jpg

In that last scan,
Doom himself recognizes,
that Beyonder HIMSELF re-created the the first Secret Wars,
so Doom could steal his power.

Mr Master
Detailed account:

.....................................................................................

Beyonder took Doom from a Future that DID NOT Exist,
a Future that Beyonder himself had to Create.

Because Doom's body was Dead
and his mind was elsewhere in another man's body during the Secret Wars I series.

Beyonder couldn't find Doom anywhere on the physical plane or the astral,
so Beyonder plucked him from a Future that DID NOT Exist because well....
Doom was DEAD.

If Beyonder would not have sent Doom back to the FIRST Secret Wars during the Secret Wars II series,
the Timestream would have shattered, and Marvel would have been ERASED.

Beyonder plucks Doom from the Future to place him in the Secret Wars series version 1:

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5411/bpluckedd1uf6.th.jpg

.....................................................................................

When Beyonder plucked Doom from the future...
it was a future that had not taken place yet (NON-EXISTENT)

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6317/bkillstimelr9.th.jpg

This created a Time-Loop that could shatter the entire TimeStream

and ALL that came before it:

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8726/bkillstime2ah6.th.jpg

So Beyonder had to re-create Doom's original body:

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1633/bpluckedd2cj3.th.jpg

Beyonder Merged Doom's body with Doom's mind:

Then he sent Doom back to the FIRST Secret Wars to allow that to play out

thus repairing that Time-Loop:

http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/1701/bpluckedd3nw6.th.jpg

http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/1128/bpluckedd4pa2.th.jpg

"clear the area before the Loop is closed, and Doom Re-appears"

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/8470/80928141uw5.th.jpg

"Beyonder created a Self-Perpetuating Circle in Time"...

To fill in the space in time that NEVER existed:

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7867/bpluckedd6iv2.th.jpg

Had Beyonder killed Doom without re-introducing him to the past,

the TimeStream as we know it would have SHATTERED.

Because Beyonder took Doom from a Future that did NOT EXIST.

Mr Master
...............................................................................................

According to Jim Shooter

(Editor-in Chief of Marvel during Secret Wars I-II)
Creator/Writer of Beyonder/Secret Wars I-II)

...............................................................................................

Get's interviewed ... about the Beyonder by Marvel Age:

Jim Shooter on Beyonder:

Jim states:

According to Jim:

The Marvel Universe was like Paramecium (a single cell organism)
swimming in a drop of water,
while Beyonder was an infinite Multiverse.

If the entire Marvel Universe was a Paramecium swimming in a DROP of Water,
just imagine what Galactus & his tech was. laughing

Mr Master
Btw. brother G, your scans are from issue #3
This below is from issue #8 ... so technically speaking, it's more canon. stick out tongue

............................................................................................

Beyonder also informed us that no one could hurt him, WITHOUT Him allowing it:

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2962/beyowz0.th.jpg

"NO force in Existence could possible destroy me,
without my consent"

............................................................................................

Uhh, yep, I think it's safe to say,
that an infinitesimal organism withIN a Paramecium can't hurt an Infinite Multiverse,
unless as that Infinite Multiverse states,

"without my consent." smile

Condor
This below is from issue #8 ... so technically speaking, it's more canon. stick out tongue

without my consent"

that an infinitesimal organism withIN a Paramecium can't hurt an Infinite Multiverse,

"without my consent." smile

Classic Beyonder solos anyone in the MU, regardless of HOTU or IG.

Galan007

without my consent"

"without my consent." smile I never said Doom destroyed/killed Beyonder -- just that Doom stole Beyonder's power against his will, and Beyonder was unable to take his power back by force. smile

Mr Master
I never said Doom destroyed/killed Beyonder --
just that Doom stole Beyonder's power against his will,
and Beyonder was unable to take his power back by force.
According to Beyonder, in issue #3 right?

But according to Beyonder and acknowledged by Doom himself in the above scans,
(Post SS II series)
Beyonder created the Doom that "stole" much of his power.
Beyonder even re-created the entire Secret Wars I event.
(allowing it to happen)

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3218/beondersenddoomtopastvw5.th.jpg

And again, that wasn't even the real Doom, please read the scans friend.
That Doom was taken from a non-existent Future,
meaning, Beyonder created that Doom from Secret Wars I entirely.

So, by accident or design, Beyonder did indeed coerce Doom's actions,
cause if it wasn't for Beyonder, there would've been no Doom in SS I,
in fact, there would've been no Doom whatsoever anywhere in existence.

.......................................................................................

This all falls in line with the fact that Doom,
heck Galactus himself was less than an insect to Beyonder.

Again,
The Prime Multiverse,
(all of Marvel at the time with the exception of the Beyond Realm)
was nothing more than a Paramecium to the Multiverse Beyonder embodied.

Because of this,
I'm not surprised at all that Beyonder for whatever reason allowed that to happen.

Well, I know why Shooter did, $$$ ... lots of it. (best selling series ever)

Galan007
None of that disproves what I said in the slightest. srsly

Doom stole Beyonder's power,
Beyonder was unable to reattain this power by force.

Mr Master
None of that disproves what I said in the slightest.
Hmm ...
So I guess it makes no difference that Beyonder literally re-created SS I again,
where Beyonder's Doom stole his power again.
Doom stole Beyonder's power,
Beyonder was unable to reattain this power by force.
Doom never stole Beyonder's power,
it was a Doom created by the Beyonder himself, and that's a fact.

So this should be phrased:

The Doom that Beyonder created from a non-existent future,
stole much of beyonder's power

On the otherhand, I just found this: (from the retcon ... in the end, we learn the truth)

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/2033/beyo2qd4.th.jpg

"You uncosciously wanted to satisfy others' desires"

.........................................................................................

Seems like Beyonder "Unconsciously" wanted to satisfy Doom's desires. smile

MM can't be speaking about the heroes of SS,
because Beyonder openly/consciously was going to give the winner their desires,
so who's left?
Who in Secret Wars I,
could have possibly gotten what they "desired" from the Beyonder,
without the Beyonder's openly accepted approval?

Only Doom did.

This is probably why Beyonder wasn't happy with his created Doom,
this is probably why Beyonder himself admitted Doom stole his power.
All along, it was Beyonder who permitted this "unconsciously".

But evidenbtly, he never knew.

Galan007
So "in your opinion" that scan is directly referencing Doom stealing Beyonder's power in SW, correct?

I have no problem with your opinions, (they are usually well justified) -- but the above post is very much "iyo".....imo. stick out tongue

Anyhow,
even if Beyonder manipulated/allowed the 'Doom event' -- the fact still remains that the very fallible Beyonder was unable to gain his powers back forcefully -- he needed Klaw.

So even if you are right,
Beyonder f*cked up royally...

It would be like handing someone a firearm -- then having them shoot you with it. . laughing out loud

123KID
i don't get how SWI fits in with the Retcon
shouldn't Doom w/Galactus' power be above Doom w/Retconned Beyonder's power ?

Air Legend
Anyhow,
even if Beyonder manipulated/allowed the 'Doom event' -- the fact still remains that the very fallible Beyonder was unable to gain his powers back forcefully -- he needed Klaw.

It would be like handing someone a firearm -- then having them shoot you with it. . laughing out loud
Is there a point to you dwelling on this PIS event? Or are you just posting for the sake of posting like you do all too often?

Galan007
Is there a point to you dwelling on this PIS event? Or are you just posting for the sake of posting like you do all too often? Reported for trolling. smile

Mr Master

So "in your opinion" that scan is directly referencing Doom stealing Beyonder's power in SW, correct?
Has to be.

"You'll become what Doom desires so much"
................................................................................................

Bah, you know I'm forced by truth and won't lie to sway anyone,
that scan doesn't even truly apply cause it's from the retcon.
It's a cop-out explanation to justify the PIS.

But ol' Mr M is just trying to find that proverbial loophole. wink1

Darn it,
what I truly believe is that it was pis in the name of $$$. angry7
Evidently it worked too.
I have no problem with your opinions, (they are usually well justified) --
but the above post is very much "iyo".....imo.
Not according to Shaper. 131
Anyhow,
Dag brother G, but he didn't have most of his power at that point,
Doom had it by then,
so it's reasonable he had to find an angle to get it back.
It would be like handing someone a firearm --
then having them shoot you with it. . laughing out loud
I agree, and laughing ... that is just foul.

Mr Master
i don't get how SWI fits in with the Retcon
shouldn't Doom w/Galactus' power be above Doom w/Retconned Beyonder's power?
That's a good question.

Although Doom had Galactus' power,
and the power of Galactus' Solar System size Ship. (that's the biggi)

At that time, (Oct. 1988)
it appears that Cube Beings were above Galactus in power,
and Celestials.

Then (in June 1993)
we learn that Celestials are definitely above Cube Beings,
and Galactus, was destined to become a Celestial (putting him above as well)

Although the "Galactus becoming a Celestial" part was a theory I must add.
Another arc, had Galactus destiny as being the next Eternity (Multiverse)

I guess it depends on Galactus' level at the given time.
We know,
Galactus can be so malnourished that even a band of heroes can challenge him,
on the other hand ... we also know,
that Galactus can create an entire Universe from scratch,
heck, even can absorb the entire Marvel Reality if he doesn't stop feeding,
we even witnessed what Galactus contains within him,
that is, a Star with "infinite energy" (that gives truth to his destiny)
Apparently, that Star is what what will give birth to the next Multiverse,
IF ... the Multiverse around him collapses.

After all,
it was such an event that gave birth to the current Marvel reality originally,
courtesy of the Infinity Being:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3126/ffuc6mt2.th.jpg

IB isn't mentioned here, but we know this from other factual arcs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.