R.I.P Roy Scheider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
Roy Scheider, star of jaws, has died aged 75 from a bacterial staphlococcus infection after several years of ilness from multiple myeloma

he will obviously be known best for his portrayal of Chief Brody in Jaws but had worked on over 80 different productions on the big and small screen

papabeard
RIP Brody.

"Smile you son of a *****"

FistOfThe North
rip

loved Jaws 1 a.k.a. the best Jaws

"we're gonna need a bigger boat"

Impediment
The only movie he starred in that I ever liked was Jaws. He did an excellent job.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
rip

Neo Darkhalen

SelphieT
I was really suprised when I saw this on the news last night.

It's too bad. erm

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
rip

The only true Jaws.

MildPossession
Klute is bloody fantastic. RIP.

Kelly_Bean
Oh WOW I didn't know this! That's really sad..I've seen Jaws I and II so many times, lmao. I've basically grown up on seeing this guy because of those two. Though he wasn't young, it's still shocking. RIP Roy!

Stun
I remember him most in Jaws (had some classic, memorable one-liners in that film) and Marathon Man. Great Films, Great actor!

faithxp
And he done a great role on that movie.,

endrict
NOOOOOOOO!!!!! RIP Roy.

Leo.M
Damn. RIP Roy.

He did great in Jaws. Great movie. Made not like swimming in the ocean though. laughing out loud

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Leo.M
Damn. RIP Roy.

He did great in Jaws. Great movie. Made not like swimming in the ocean though. laughing out loud
Agreed on the ocean part (actually ANY watermark, including the lake we always visit during the summer even though only one type of shark can swim in fresh water). Well, I love sharks and I love swimming in water but I hate the fact that I cannot see what's under me and surrounding me in the dark water..it's creepy.
That water on JAWS was a prime example.

Endrict Nuul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.