environmental commercials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ViolaCard
three new toyota commercials explaining how easy it is to help the environment.
I actually really like them! it's odd that they're by toyota, but they're good none the less.

youtube.com/watch?v=i3J5GLb6YwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bknyIKeGpHA
youtube.com/watch?v=Fi_uu7Gp0H8

any thoughts?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by ViolaCard
three new toyota commercials explaining how easy it is to help the environment.
I actually really like them! it's odd that they're by toyota, but they're good none the less.

youtube.com/watch?v=i3J5GLb6YwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bknyIKeGpHA
youtube.com/watch?v=Fi_uu7Gp0H8

any thoughts?

dur

i3J5GLb6YwQ

bknyIKeGpHA

Fi_uu7Gp0H8

wink

queeq
I think they're great!

Shakyamunison
I wonder how much green house gas was produced in making these commercials.

botankus
I'm anxiously awaiting the day when showers are banned. I can get more done each day without worrying about all that hygiene BS.

queeq
Originally posted by Shakyamunison

laughing out loud

inimalist
the market wins again

queeq
Oh yes./

dadudemon
Originally posted by Shakyamunison

*punches Shaky in the shoulder*

I think you're missin' dude! laughing

Originally posted by botankus
I'm anxiously awaiting the day when showers are banned. I can get more done each day without worrying about all that hygiene BS.

*drop kicks botankus in the stinky nuts*

Ewwwww. sick

queeq
Now your feet are stinky.

botankus
Originally posted by dadudemon
*drop kicks botankus in the stinky nuts*

Ewwwww. sick

Get out of my shower, man.

ViolaCard
Originally posted by botankus

hahaha totally agree!? cool

queeq
Another one!

Devil King
Originally posted by inimalist
the market wins again

I have more issues with the new V8 ad campaign. An entire series of commercials that show men getting slapped some sense into by their far more intelligent wives.

Personally, I'd like to see an ad where the wife is standing in front of the fridge at 2 in the morning and pulls out a left-over chicken drumstick and her husband bitchslaps her to the floor for not having a V8 instead.

Sounds like Family Guy style advertising just waiting to happen.

queeq
Sounds like fun.

inimalist
Originally posted by Devil King
I have more issues with the new V8 ad campaign. An entire series of commercials that show men getting slapped some sense into by their far more intelligent wives.

Personally, I'd like to see an ad where the wife is standing in front of the fridge at 2 in the morning and pulls out a left-over chicken drumstick and her husband bitchslaps her to the floor for not having a V8 instead.

lol

you masculanist you!

I get your point, there is a lot of that type of stuff in the media as well. How many protagonists have a bad father compared to a bad mother (or, heaven forbid, good parents)? Men don't do letter writing campaigns or vote based on gender. I think women would be wise to remember what the world was like when we did wink

ViolaCard
Originally posted by Devil King

hahahahaha. jesus.

queeq
Jesus in Familiy Guy?

ViolaCard
Originally posted by queeq
Jesus in Familiy Guy?

jesus in family guy.

queeq
Okay. Whatever floats your boat.

ViolaCard
nothing floats my boat anymore.

queeq
Awwe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.