101 Dalmations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

christnabarrett

christnabarrett
sorry

ragesRemorse

christnabarrett
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Wow, you really put a lot of work into this. right on

Thanks. I did it for my facebook Group: http://wwwfacebook.com/group.php?gid=6569031717

(dying)

I'll be able to make a better one if I read and watch more of it and research more. It looks old to me, but at least the pictures are new..

rolling on floor laughing

(hard to think @all smokin' maybe it was the pics and the editing I just did w/ that and stuff)

hard to think @ this thread @all.... I did trace and color and computer edit pics of all the ones I could find. (And after that I dropped out of college bc I was sick.)

I hope it's user friendly basically. confused

christnabarrett
I find it best in fuzzy topics to go back and quote the old posts, until it's something ppl will actually post @. lightbulb

christnabarrett
....I thought 102 was @ the pizza, but I only saw it @ once or whatever. Did it have pizza in it; I'll find out one day.

Dipstick
Dottie
Domino
Little Dipper
Oddball

It's a ball o pizza.

christnabarrett
Basically, everyone wants to look like Cruella de Vil today. ?

christnabarrett
It's kind of a boring show. Ppl think it's @ baby puppies, but watch PotC if you want to talk @ being a baby. Or Harry Potter. Xp

christnabarrett
I believe they put the lucky horseshoe on Lucky not to make him easier to discuss but to entice ppl to admit they would/might like him.

The novel is almost not stimulating bc Cadpig goes around in a wagon with a TV.

christnabarrett
Originally posted by christnabarrett
....I thought 102 was @ the pizza, but I only saw it @ once or whatever. Did it have pizza in it; I'll find out one day.

Dipstick
Dottie
Domino
Little Dipper
Oddball

It's a ball o pizza.

time toeat pizza

christnabarrett
I just found out AGAIN that Pepper is a girl.

christnabarrett
I must be spamming, but this = way too quiet a place.

lightbulb

christnabarrett
....I wonder if ppl will ever think of something to say @ this movie.. It's like a labyrinth.

christnabarrett
My fav was the cadpig.... from the novels. I bet she's basically thin, small, and sexy.

christnabarrett
I wonder if I should make a new Thread.

Maybe not yet.

I am worried @ this site..

= Something really fishy.

christnabarrett
I wonder what ppl thought @ the different symbols in the movie.. It's very complex.

christnabarrett
It's nice to have something posted @ this movie already....

christnabarrett
I wish there was a 101-edex.

christnabarrett
I hope I had started it off on a good (enough) note.. Blank. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.