Superman Prime vs Daxam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superchron
Countdown SMP Vs The Planet Daxam under a yellow sun. This includes current Ion

Mr. Slippyfist
I'm going with Daxam here...

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I'm going with Daxam here...
With daxam losing right...cause regular sbp beat the hell out of daxamite level opponents without problems and took shots from guardians of the universe,countdown one has guardian powers enhancing him even further.

superchron
I thought this would be a good match because The Planet would not have any experience with their powers

Dark-Jaxx
SMP could just sundip and then HV the whole planet.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
With daxam losing right...cause regular sbp beat the hell out of daxamite level opponents without problems and took shots from guardians of the universe,countdown one has guardian powers enhancing him even further. Regular Prime had problems with Ion...
Anyway... billions or so Daxamites, tech, etc.

I know he's powered up... but really? erm

I'm finding it incredibly hard to see Prime winning... unless he destroys the planet, but that wouldn't kill them, me thinks.

vlaaad12345
Regular Prime had problems with Ion...
Anyway... billions or so Daxamites, tech, etc.

I know he's powered up... but really? erm

I'm finding it incredibly hard to see Prime winning... unless he destroys the planet, but that wouldn't kill them, me thinks.
I wouldnt call beating the living hell out of someone having problems with them,and if you forget ion is a gl linked directly to the central battery and was a daxamite....so that has nothing to do with just daxamites,powered up prime would mow thru them easily.

Dark-Jaxx
SBP made GLs look like jokes, a buncha Daxamite's who are inexperienced using their powers will be easier, although the numbers advantage may be too much I admit.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
I wouldnt call beating the living hell out of someone having problems with them,and if you forget ion is a gl linked directly to the central battery and was a daxamite....so that has nothing to do with just daxamites,powered up prime would mow thru them easily.
Problems... it took about 15 pages to beat him...

"and if you forget ion is a gl linked directly to the central battery and was a daxamite....so that has nothing to do with just daxamites,"

I didn't forget... I just don't know what this has to do with anything...

Galan007
Prime wouldn't have a chance here, imo. barker

superchron
Lead pipe to the planet ftw

iceman24567
Originally posted by Galan007
Prime wouldn't have a chance here, imo. barker Please don't turn into FearofBlood level fanboys sad

Galan007
Originally posted by iceman24567
Please don't turn into FearofBlood level fanboys sad Sorry,
but Prime is not more powerful than billions of Daxamites. srsly

vlaaad12345
Took shots from guardians pre powerup...****ed up ion enhanced daxamites...plowed thru daxamite level beings with ease...all pre massive powerup he got so yes he could beat them.

iceman24567
Sorry,
but Prime is not more powerful than billions of Daxamites. srsly I agree...

Symmetric Chaos
Sorry,
but Prime is not more powerful than billions of Daxamites. srsly

But he's far more obscenely more powerful than them one on one and they would have no experience with their powers at all not to mention they would likely be poorly organized. With a decent amount of luck I don't see why he couldn't win.

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But he's far more obscenely more powerful than them one on one and they would have no experience with their powers at all not to mention they would likely be poorly organized. With a decent amount of luck I don't see why he couldn't win. I don't see him having a chance in hell to be honest.

Just MO. smile

Symmetric Chaos
I don't see him having a chance in hell to be honest.

Just MO. smile

Well we've seen his HV go right through Superman and it's not as though everyone on Daxam will suddenly jump to Superman level. In the beginning it'll be like killing bunnies with a machine gun (but half as messy).

Jus presentin ma case homeboi zorro

Galan007
Prime gets hit once, starts crying, Daxamites win. uhuh

Symmetric Chaos
Prime gets hit once, starts crying, Daxamites win. uhuh

udance

I saw that edit.

Prime's tears make them sympathetic giving him the opening he needs to win.

tjcoady
Roughly six billion Mon-Els versus Superman Prime?

Uhhhhh....

Even if you go with the "not experienced with their powers shtick"... I mean, who would win in a fight, Bruce Lee, or SIX BILLION dudes?

Plus, a lot would adapt quickly to their powers. And some would have things like martial arts training. Superboy Prime just punches and wins because nearly everyone is weaker than him.

He was originally beaten by two Supermen, remember?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by tjcoady
Roughly six billion Mon-Els versus Superman Prime?

Uhhhhh....

Even if you go with the "not experienced with their powers shtick"... I mean, who would win in a fight, Bruce Lee, or SIX BILLION dudes?

It's more machine-gun nest inside a tank vs six billion dudes.

Originally posted by tjcoady
Plus, a lot would adapt quickly to their powers. And some would have things like martial arts training. Superboy Prime just punches and wins because nearly everyone is weaker than him.

He was originally beaten by two Supermen, remember?

Sun charge up takes time. Superman had been gaining power for a long time. Plus SBP has gotten much more powerful since those two took him out (with a great deal of help I might add)

Mr. Slippyfist
It's more machine-gun nest inside a tank vs six billion dudes.
So... Prime loses?

Symmetric Chaos
So... Prime loses?

You missed WWI didn't you? O _o

Mr. Slippyfist
You missed WWI didn't you? O _o Tanks got taken down... sticky bombs, etc.

Also, there was far less than sex billion people fighting war at that time...

Avlon
Unless Prime develops lead vision and turns the planet itself into lead..I don't see him winning.

Symmetric Chaos
Tanks got taken down... sticky bombs, etc.

Not by unarmed human beings they didn't. The power gap between Prime and an average Daxamite just seeing a yellow sun for the first should be enormous.

Also, there was far less than sex billion people fighting war at that time...

Heh, you said time.

Mr. Slippyfist
Not by unarmed human beings they didn't. The power gap between Prime and an average Daxamite just seeing a yellow sun for the first should be enormous.

Heh, you said time. The Daxamites have tech last I checked...

I was trying to hide it... embarrasment

CaptainStoic
Could the Daxamites affect prime on a physical level though? I mean wouldn't they be like insects to him?

Decimus
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Could the Daxamites affect prime on a physical level though? I mean wouldn't they be like insects to him?

I'm sure six billion could harm him if they could get their hands on him but not for long. Prime throws the daxamites on Daxam into a blackhole at tops speeds without bending his knees... shifty

Gecko4lif
Primes gets about 30 times the injuires he got in the ion fight (which is to say, a paper cut and a indian burn)

But serously he could take big clumps of them at a Time

I dont think he could 10/10 this thou

I see more of a 7/10

Dark-Jaxx
I think if he initially blew up the planet he could take out a chunk of them.

Mindset
SMP rams through them all at multiple of lightspeeds. smile

quanchi112
Prime wins this. I think that powerup made him scary powerful. Monarch could pretty much bitchslap anyone he ran into except Prime. Prime took him out and would take these fools out. Ion looked pathetic against regular Prime. Prime with this powerup trashes this whole stinking planet.

Priest
Daxam 10/10

Symmetric Chaos
The Daxamites have tech last I checked...

Oh . . . is it any good?

Gecko4lif
Oh . . . is it any good?
Pretty damn good

Dark-Jaxx
Good enough to stop t3H SMP flying thru them?

Galan007
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I think if he initially blew up the planet he could take out a chunk of them. Even if they weren't fully charged -- they still wouldn't be as easily destroyed as a planet.

Ruby20
He isn't taking a planet full of Superman level guys.

Hannibal-Lector
Im goin with prime... just cause there are multiple of them doesnt mean their power stacks, its just repeated (6 billion times repeated) attacks that wont do much to him at all....

iceman24567
So we are treating the Daxamites like fodder?

Ruby20
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Im goin with prime... just cause there are multiple of them doesnt mean their power stacks, its just repeated (6 billion times repeated) attacks that wont do much to him at all.... Bullcrap.

If I punched a boxer it wouldn't hurt him, but if I did enough it would because his body would weaken. Same thing with Prime even if it doesn't effect him at first it will eventually.

But yes a normal Daxamite should hurt him at least a bit.

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Ruby20
Bullcrap.

If I punched a boxer it wouldn't hurt him, but if I did enough it would because his body would weaken. Same thing with Prime even if it doesn't effect him at first it will eventually.

But yes a normal Daxamite should hurt him at least a bit.

True but the difference between prime and an average daxamite is more than you and a boxer IMO... more like you punchign a titanium block

UniOmni
A daxamite newly empowered vs Prime is gonna be an ugly fight....Kinda like a toddler vs a grown man.

Now a daxamite under a sun for a decent amount of time is another Superman basically, and Prime can handle a few, but not a few billion.

Newly empowered Daxamites vs a planetary explosion = a sea of floating dead aliens.

Sirius77
If this is countdown Superman-prime... why would he have to fight them? He could just pick and choose which ones he wanted to fight. And when had enough... he could just bust the planet...

But if this is six billion superman level beings, fully charged... then I think its safe to say that he could come out of this hurt, but with about 6/10...imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.