DM,CD,DV,Sidious, Bane, and Kun vs Grand master luke, rots yoda, Rots Anakin.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BaneOfJedi700
Geonosis Arena: Darth Maul, Count Dooku, ROTJ Vader, Sidious, Darth Bane, Exar Kun, Boba Fett, Jango Fett and Jaster Mareel(?) vs Grand Master Luke, ROTS Yoda, ROTS Anakin, ROTS Obi-wan, ROTS Mace Windu, Qui-gon,Ki Adi-mundi, and the Gingie from Shrek (jk). Now wrack your brains I want some real thought behind this.

Happy Dance

Elite Hunter
This will be closed, limit of 3 people per team

BaneOfJedi700
blast!

0°Mandalore°0
Indeed, this will be closed soon enough.

BaneOfJedi700
ok, ok blah blah hurry up close it! (((suspense!!!)))

BaneOfJedi700
wait wait wait wait wait, better idea. Maul, Dooku and Bane vs Mace, rots Obi-wan & Grand Master luke

Borbarad
Originally posted by BaneOfJedi700
wait wait wait wait wait, better idea. Maul, Dooku and Bane vs Mace, rots Obi-wan & Grand Master luke

Mace and Obi-Wan sit down, have a drink and watch Luke winning the fight on his own in about 5 seconds. Nice match.

Lord Knightfa11
ok if I totally accept the "luke is a god" luke wins instantly. sorry you picked the three noobs to fight him too....

Originally posted by BaneOfJedi700

as for this..... Im sorry. your wrong in the fact that they wouldnt have time to poor their drink before luke would be joining them...

Lord Knightfa11
seriously no contest. you chose the wrong luke to make this even close.

BaneOfJedi700
hmm, i totally screwed up on this thread...

PS: Mandalore, SWEET sig where'd you get it?

0°Mandalore°0
Someone at the Signature Forum made it for me, though I can't remember who.
If you want to get yourself a cool sig, I'd suggest you request a at that forum.

BaneOfJedi700
thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.