TreeaguejobarowbeckingillwillethethwIII-docious Haters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

christnabarrett
Treeague-Jobarow-Beckingill-Willeth-EthwIII Haters

christnabarrett
I voted for all but Sparrow, Elizabeth, and Will III.

Sifzensinril
I'm curious, why are you going on the POTC forum, if you hate all POTC characters?

christnabarrett
Originally posted by Sifzensinril
I'm curious, why are you going on the POTC forum, if you hate all POTC characters?

Jealousy is a diff thing.

And that's (jealousy) not a pretty part.

willofthewisp
Are you a troll, christna? Because you're certainly fitting the definition of one. You fill up pages and pages of our threads with absolute crap no one can understand, and then you make up these threads that make no sense? What is your poll? Characters we hate? Learn some grammar, stop posting more than twice in a row, and stay on topic. People have been complaining about you and you're just pissing me off now.

christnabarrett
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Are you a troll, christna? Because you're certainly fitting the definition of one. You fill up pages and pages of our threads with absolute crap no one can understand, and then you make up these threads that make no sense? What is your poll? Characters we hate? Learn some grammar, stop posting more than twice in a row, and stay on topic. People have been complaining about you and you're just pissing me off now.

No one's ever said that to me, so feel happy to be the first. You don't even know me. You just call me a troll like I don't matter. Have fun when you're all alone. You think I'm like not intelligence at all.

My posts are all on topic, though. You're upset bc it means it's not time to round attention to you. But all I posted was right. The characters aren't perfect; they're dirty pirates. But they have a lot of attention and so does this movie.

What's all your we like you just hate me. My grammar is perfect unlike all of your blind grammar. I don't think you really learned grammar, but should that really matter now?

Why don't you guys all stop just f***in like scrats to insult me and talk @ ur potc. I thought my posts were the only ones that made any sense.

You want me to talk @ waffles and insult your posts and opinions rather than the pirates?

Why is it YOU are so happy @ potc anyway. It's @ how we can't be kids when nothing happened when we were kids. It's all for ppl the age of my siggy.

Why didntcha know how to open up to that? Stuck w/ gramma up north? Bc I'm surely not up there with her.

My posts are very understandable. If you don't understand them, MAYBE you would as an old lady. You're just thinking who will I flirt w/ Ur all such girls! ???

I didn't get to watch PotC until 2007, but something is happening in the world, at least in mine.

christnabarrett
Originally posted by Sifzensinril

What else could I do? Audition for a movie? (Don't look for my picture.) Don't I look a lot like a bored person............... I want to talk @ something that matters but no one's opening up to forums like they are amish. I am afraid it's the grandparents.

IheartPocky
No need to get all made Chris big grin

You do post A LOT but they are generally on topic I think. And although they are hard to understand sometimes, your grammar is fine. It just gets confusing when you write something like TreeaguejobarowbeckingillwillethethwIII-docious Haters. Maybe you could name it "Who do you Hate?" instead. big grin

You are quite a spammer though with your 11 billion psts in a row and that is irritating!!!!!! smile Maybe you could cut back.. hehe

christnabarrett
Originally posted by IheartPocky
No need to get all made Chris big grin

You do post A LOT but they are generally on topic I think. And although they are hard to understand sometimes, your grammar is fine. It just gets confusing when you write something like TreeaguejobarowbeckingillwillethethwIII-docious Haters. Maybe you could name it "Who do you Hate?" instead. big grin

You are quite a spammer though with your 11 billion psts in a row and that is irritating!!!!!! smile Maybe you could cut back.. hehe

But no one's posting @ this stuff. I wanted something to read. I've been on any forum sight I could find.

christnabarrett
Originally posted by christnabarrett
What else could I do? Audition for a movie? (Don't look for my picture.) Don't I look a lot like a bored person............... I want to talk @ something that matters but no one's opening up to forums like they are amish. I am afraid it's the grandparents.

I wish there were more complicated chat rooms so ppl would feel comfortable, like if it were by where you live if necessary so you could know who you meet.

SelinaAndBruce
Erm....okay so I'm not the only one who finds you difficult to understand. Good I was feeling bad.

The only Pirates character that I hate is post Black Peal Elizabeth

christnabarrett
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
Erm....okay so I'm not the only one who finds you difficult to understand. Good I was feeling bad.

The only Pirates character that I hate is post Black Peal Elizabeth

I was worried @ how she was younger than you. It must be stupid, like it is to me.

zac_depp_is_luv
Originally posted by christnabarrett
No one's ever said that to me, so feel happy to be the first. You don't even know me. You just call me a troll like I don't matter. Have fun when you're all alone. You think I'm like not intelligence at all.

My posts are all on topic, though. You're upset bc it means it's not time to round attention to you. But all I posted was right. The characters aren't perfect; they're dirty pirates. But they have a lot of attention and so does this movie.

What's all your we like you just hate me. My grammar is perfect unlike all of your blind grammar. I don't think you really learned grammar, but should that really matter now?

Why don't you guys all stop just f***in like scrats to insult me and talk @ ur potc. I thought my posts were the only ones that made any sense.

You want me to talk @ waffles and insult your posts and opinions rather than the pirates?

Why is it YOU are so happy @ potc anyway. It's @ how we can't be kids when nothing happened when we were kids. It's all for ppl the age of my siggy.

Why didntcha know how to open up to that? Stuck w/ gramma up north? Bc I'm surely not up there with her.

My posts are very understandable. If you don't understand them, MAYBE you would as an old lady. You're just thinking who will I flirt w/ Ur all such girls! ???

I didn't get to watch PotC until 2007, but something is happening in the world, at least in mine.

May I just say that I think it's hilarious that you are insulting her grammar usage and saying you are better in grammar than she? Because willofthewisp has WAY better grammar than you.

Want to know how I know that? She WROTE and PUBLISHED A BOOK!

I'll let you know when I see a book written by YOU at my local Borders...or borders.com...

christnabarrett
Originally posted by zac_depp_is_luv
May I just say that I think it's hilarious that you are insulting her grammar usage and saying you are better in grammar than she? Because willofthewisp has WAY better grammar than you.

Want to know how I know that? She WROTE and PUBLISHED A BOOK!

I'll let you know when I see a book written by YOU at my local Borders...or borders.com... Hey, that's mean. Just throw my whole life away, or what it was. I was a straight A student but didn't happen to major in English Lit, so maybe you won't be happening to read a book from me at Borders. No one I meet ever talks to me with okay grammar, even all my English teachers. It always has some grammatical insult. Why do you care to insult every way that I can write? That's kind of dorky, and stupid.

I think this is an old forum, btw.

Wow, willo is rare if she published a book bc most 20 yr olds today who would have liked to are still just getting their bachelors in English and will never do books. One of my friends is doing English Lit as Pre-Law, and she still doesn't care how she writes. Always cool to get a younger start.

I didn't insult anyone's """grammar,""" dork; she said I couldn't write anything. In fact, I don't even recall saying mine was good or comparably so.

Where did that come from, anyway? B/c I tried to participate in their 1920s PotC fanfic? Usually, fanfic is always the more the merrier if it is new.

If I don't sound okay, it's bc I'm not and and bc it's not my fault and bc no one cares, anyway....

Btw, ur writing is frank, lopsided, and makes no point. But that's just how I feel, as though insulted.

...So, where do you get "cool" grammar, from getting lower grades? Or an easy A? Or may I say getting enough sleep and not going to school? Or bc you got a comfortable, nice, smart school, and you don't understand that there are any problems in the world atm.

I don't want a moderator to tell me I just insulted someone bc he was the one who insulted me f.y.i. And I couldn't get it off here, and wasn't happy ppl'd be reading it.

sailorleo
Now it isn't ok for anyone to insult anyone else here. This is getting ridiculous and out of hand. If you are having issues with one another you need to bring it to a mod. Not attack each other like this. If I have one more problem I am going to them myself, and I don't think you'll like that. This forum is for people to gather and discuss POTC.

DON"T FORGET THAT!

If you have other agenda or an all out bashing, I kindly suggest you leave, because it ruins the experience for other members and it discourages new members from joining.

I hope this is the last time I have to do this...

Best Regards
-Sailorleo

christnabarrett
Yes, no one has personal messaged me.

zac_depp_is_luv
Originally posted by sailorleo
Now it isn't ok for anyone to insult anyone else here. This is getting ridiculous and out of hand. If you are having issues with one another you need to bring it to a mod. Not attack each other like this. If I have one more problem I am going to them myself, and I don't think you'll like that. This forum is for people to gather and discuss POTC.

DON"T FORGET THAT!

If you have other agenda or an all out bashing, I kindly suggest you leave, because it ruins the experience for other members and it discourages new members from joining.

I hope this is the last time I have to do this...

Best Regards
-Sailorleo

Thank you for saying that sailor. I apologize for saying that, I was just really frustrated. I should've just let it be. Sailor you rock and I love you girl. Thank you for being the voice of reason.

christnabarrett
This is an old thread - I wonder if we should do up a petition to get it closed.

sailorleo
don't worry this thread will be closed soon, I'm sure and no problem chica, it's what i do

Remember tip your waitresses they work hard for you

VioletEyesPop08
I don't have waitresses myself. I haven't been to a restaurant in forever, just the kitchen take-out. devil2 What did that have to do with TreeaguejobarowbeckingillwillethethwIII-docious Haters?

zac_depp_is_luv
Originally posted by sailorleo
don't worry this thread will be closed soon, I'm sure and no problem chica, it's what i do

Remember tip your waitresses they work hard for you lmao ok. ill tip my waitress. just simply stick out my foot and watch her fall...:-)

VioletEyesPop08
Obviously now there are a lot of ways you could take this topic. Mine is put yourself in the worst possible situation = the world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.