Cyttorak vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Can Thanos overcome the odds.

Symmetric Chaos
Totally.

But he can't beat Cyttorak.

Horrificus
... stop it.

Knowsbleed33
Cyttorak with absolute ease.

celestialdemon
Cyttorak for the stomp.

Bouboumaster
Cytorrak wining? Yes.

Stomp? Deffinitively not.

Sirius77
Its a horrible stomp. Cytorrak wins.

Knowsbleed33
Cyttorak would turn Thanos into his prank monkey.

Lord S
*Waits for quanchi to step in and try to make a case for Thanos*

makwhatever
he is retarded enough to try

Dark-Jaxx
Cy would make him his b!tch and force him and Juggs to make out for his perverted amusement.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Cy would make him his b!tch and force him and Juggs to make out for his perverted amusement.

His perverted amusement or yours?

janus77
any kind of prep. and Thanos stomps this. as it stands... dunno, need to see why people rate Cyttorak higher than Odin.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
His perverted amusement or yours?

Lol dis. Happy Dance

Estacado
Originally posted by Lord S
*Waits for quanchi to step in and try to make a case for Thanos*
haermm

Endless Mike
Originally posted by janus77
any kind of prep. and Thanos stomps this. as it stands... dunno, need to see why people rate Cyttorak higher than Odin.

Didn't Odin say Cytorrak was stronger than him? That's what I heard on a forum once.

janus77
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Didn't Odin say Cytorrak was stronger than him? That's what I heard on a forum once.
don't know, I genuinely do want some evidence. seems to me most of it's just "Cyttorak is uber therefore..." kinda deal.

I mean any old Celestial is >>>>> Odin, because of what is written about them and how they have been presented in relation to Odin. so I wouldn't dispute that, but Cyttorak... where's the proof? no expression.

Utrigita
Cyttorak

The Great Galen
Well I'll post the scans later but yes CY is vasty above Odin in power.

janus77
cool.

Terryc250
cytorrak is skyfather level, thanos is not

janus77
Originally posted by Terryc250
cytorrak is skyfather level, thanos is not
are you sure?
got scans?

Estacado
I think Cyttorak is slightly above Silver Surfer.

Knowsbleed33
Cyttorak is leagues above Silver Surfer.

carver9
it was stated on cytorrak bio by marvel that he is equal to galactus.

carver9
thanos aint beating no cytorrak, without bfring thanos would have a hard time with juggernaut.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by carver9
it was stated on cytorrak bio by marvel that he is equal to galactus. He is?

carver9
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
He is?

I know this but janus hate juggernaut sooooooo much that he will try to find a way to down play anything that involves hulks superior.

janus77
Originally posted by carver9
I know this but janus hate juggernaut sooooooo much that he will try to find a way to down play anything that involves hulks superior.
no, just that I find it funny how people can say ridiculous things such as "no physical force can hurt juggernaut", especially so when characters have pawned him in the past, using physical force. and also, as in the case here, when we can't even establish where on the pecking order Cyttorak stands...

is he "Skyfather", abstract, cosmic, something in-between... ? where and what evidence?

Knowsbleed33
When has Juggernaut ever been pwned physically? I can only think of one occasion when Juggernaut was pwned period and that was the Onslaught saga. Being that Onslaught is a being of pure psychic energy, It's not hard to see why.

CaptainStoic
When has Juggernaut ever been pwned physically? I can only think of one occasion when Juggernaut was pwned period and that was the Onslaught saga. Being that Onslaught is a being of pure psychic energy, It's not hard to see why.

Nimrod put him down with ease as well (Juggernaut). Cyttorak was supposed to be so powerful the Elders Deities had to imprison him in the Crimson Cosmos because he was going to destroy all reality. In recent comics he was pegged as being something in between a God and a Demon. Thanos loses this one if what was writtten about Cyttorak is true.

Knowsbleed33
Nimrod used a method that shut down the impulses from juggs brain effectively paralyzing him. It wasn't physical, It was a sonic attack or some sort.

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos jumps up and one punches Cy... shifty

King Kandy
ATTENTION: Does anyone have ANY scans where Cyttorak displays great power? Because right now it seems to be nothing but rumors and hearsay.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by King Kandy
ATTENTION: Does anyone have ANY scans where Cyttorak displays great power? Because right now it seems to be nothing but rumors and hearsay. He took a punch from Juggernaut, and got up a couple panels later... shifty

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He took a punch from Juggernaut, and got up a couple panels later... shifty

It had to be PIS or CIS or both together, the writers obviously had no idea of what they were writing about, and that instance would not be the first time that a writer gets it wrong as many can attest to.

Estacado
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos jumps up and one punches Cy... shifty
He just removes the Rubby from his hat......

janus77
ATTENTION: Does anyone have ANY scans where Cyttorak displays great power? Because right now it seems to be nothing but rumors and hearsay.
I'm still waiting.

seems like Cyttorak is nothing more than another Mephisto/Nightmare.
and Nightmare's been whipped by Hulk before. last time they met, Hulk ripped his head off and took his horse (damn, sounds like sexual innuendo but trust me, wasn't anything like that no ).

also, all the showings of Cyttorak I've seen are ridiculously weak, Juggernaut beats him up, Nova breaks out of his bands Crimson Bands (powered directly by Cyttorak!), Hulk's broken out of Strange's version of the Crimson Bands too.

hopefully we get some scans soon.

janus77
nonsense.
Onslaught's armour and body was physical, he pawned Juggernaut PHYSICALLY (smacking him senseless and across the continent) as well as astrally.

War Hulk pawned him too, directly overpowering his "unstoppable" forward momentum.

WWH did the same, to the forward momentum, only he took a few panels rather than pages.

imo, the greatest feat Juggernaut's got is taking Thor's GodBlast... and smacking Cyttorak...

llagrok
Juggernaut was a psychic entity, go figure.

But if we're going to follow the Onslaught Saga, then Apocalypse and Cable one-shotted the Hulk and a couple of other übers.

Besides, how can the gem be inside Cain if it's actually located in outter space?

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Estacado
He just removes the Rubby from his hat......

Hat?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/cyttor003.jpg

janus77
Originally posted by llagrok
Juggernaut was a psychic entity, go figure.

But if we're going to follow the Onslaught Saga, then Apocalypse and Cable one-shotted the Hulk and a couple of other übers.

Besides, how can the gem be inside Cain if it's actually located in outter space?
I read that there was a story prior to the Onslaught saga where a boy gains possession of the gem, after it falls to Earth. Cain takes the gem off the boy and keeps it... so not much of a problem there.

as for Cable one-shotting Hulk, proof please, I think you're just misrepresenting the Storm/Cable thing.

and when did Apocalypse ever one-shot Hulk? he needed him, for his Celestial challenging plans.

Estacado
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Hat?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/cyttor003.jpg
"Original" Cyttorak....uhuh

janus77
Originally posted by Estacado
"Original" Cyttorak....uhuh
you meant "Classic", surely?

llagrok
I read that there was a story prior to the Onslaught saga where a boy gains possession of the gem, after it falls to Earth. Cain takes the gem off the boy and keeps it... so not much of a problem there.

as for Cable one-shotting Hulk, proof please, I think you're just misrepresenting the Storm/Cable thing.

and when did Apocalypse ever one-shot Hulk? he needed him, for his Celestial challenging plans.

Onslaught creates replicas of the Hulk and other guys for Cable and Apocalypse to fight, when they're on the astral plane.

janus77
Onslaught creates replicas of the Hulk and other guys for Cable and Apocalypse to fight, when they're on the astral plane.
Onslaught mind-controlled Hulk and Thor for a while, that I remember... but replicas?
and how on earth does that back-up what you said before?

honestly, I'm not mocking you, I just don't see the coherence in your argument there no expression.

llagrok
Onslaught mind-controlled Hulk and Thor for a while, that I remember... but replicas?
and how on earth does that back-up what you said before?

honestly, I'm not mocking you, I just don't see the coherence in your argument there no expression.

When Cable and Apocalypse tried to make it into Onslaught's fortress.

janus77
When Cable and Apocalypse tried to make it into Onslaught's fortress.
no, I understood what you said, I just didn't believe you actually meant that no expression.

anyway, best not to 'bait' I guess.

King Kandy
Can I see the Juggernaut beats up Cyttorak scans?

Mr. Slippyfist
Can I see the Juggernaut beats up Cyttorak scans? Sorcerer Supreme #46 I believe (or around there)... hold on while someone else gets the scans. smile

Knowsbleed33
nonsense.
Onslaught's armour and body was physical, he pawned Juggernaut PHYSICALLY (smacking him senseless and across the continent) as well as astrally.

War Hulk pawned him too, directly overpowering his "unstoppable" forward momentum.

WWH did the same, to the forward momentum, only he took a few panels rather than pages.

imo, the greatest feat Juggernaut's got is taking Thor's GodBlast... and smacking Cyttorak...

^^^That's complete nonsense. Onslaught's armor is the only tangible structure.

War Hulk needed Celestial power to stop Juggernaut

WWH didn't even begin to stop Juggernaut after he was repowered.

think before type.

guy222
Thanos FTW

leonheartmm
what the HELL is this?!?!?!?! spite thread, thanos is less than a bug to cyttorak.

guy222
Juggernaut easily defeated Cytorrak. I posted the scans last week

leonheartmm
^PIS. the vishaanti's are afraid of disturbing him and like dormammu, he went up against eternity, or so the scans i saw said, and eternity cudnt kill him . even atum the god eater cudnt kill him, it mustv been some tehcnicality on which juggernaut defeated him or straight out PIS.

Knowsbleed33
It was PIS. Cyttorak can create life from nothing.

lft4ded
Juggernaut's fight with Onslaught was the X-universe's intro to Onslaught. IIRC that happened before Onslaught took on a physical form.

joesdabest1
Spite. Thanos loses bad.

TheLogo
Thanos would clean the floor with Cytorrak. Lord Order and Master Chaos' domain is the realm of "Vishanti's and all Magic". Meaning they are the most powerful of all the mystical beings in the MU. Thanos cannot be affected by them, directly stating that he exists beyond Chaos and Order.

A being like Cytorrak would hold no sway over Thanos and would not be able to hurt him.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by TheLogo
Thanos would clean the floor with Cytorrak. Lord Order and Master Chaos' domain is the realm of "Vishanti's and all Magic". Meaning they are the most powerful of all the mystical beings in the MU. Thanos cannot be affected by them, directly stating that he exists beyond Chaos and Order.

A being like Cytorrak would hold no sway over Thanos and would not be able to hurt him.

What the f**k? no

Mindset

A being like Cytorrak would hold no sway over Thanos and would not be able to hurt him. No

Doctor-Alvis
The thing with Cyttorak being compared to Odin is I think a comment Odin made about not wanting to mess with him. That seems to suggest Cyttorak is at least powerful enough make Odin not want to cause trouble.

I thought he threw it into space so nobody could screw with is powers again. I'm not sure though.

occultdestroyer
Spite.
Cytorrak every freaking way.

Knowsbleed33

That's cute.

Wrong, but cute.

I've done as much research on the character as possible and found not many feats by Cyttorak himself, but found a few things to suggest his power.

He created a race of elves out of nothing just to worship him.

The other members of the octessence are wary of making enemies with him.

The Vishanti refused to let Dr. Strange use their power against Cyttorak or anything of his (The Juggernaut)

Zom once invoked Cyttoraks power to bind the Ancient one and Dr. Strange.

It's said that Cyttoraks power is the very fabric of the Universe itself.

There's more, but those were the most impressive IMO.

King Kandy
Actually it was the rings of Ragadorr that Zom used.

Enyalus
/quote]

I think it actually was somekind of technicality. Juggernaut ends up punching out Cyttorak in the Crimson Cosmos, where Juggernaut's power is amped thanks to Cyttorak's own gem. And even then, he high tails it outta there as fast as possible.

I hope I remember all that correctly...

And yeah, Cyttorak wins 8/10.

Knowsbleed33
Actually it was the rings of Ragadorr that Zom used.

He used the 7 bands of Cyttorak to bind the Ancient one and Dr. Strange in Strange Tales #157.

ultimatethor
Cyttorrak wins easily but i also wud like to see some more of scans to cclearly show his power level. And im not sure of this whole vishanti being scared of cyttorrak thing cuz in sorcerer supreme 49 where all the mystic beings were fighting for stranges services they did not seem scared of conflict with any of the beings in order to claim strange as their own. Those other mystic beings included Cyttorrak,Ikonn,Watoomb,The seraphim,ragaddor etc.

Aster Phoenix
Cytorrak wins this hands down.

SoulDevourer
depends : does Thanos get a cosmic cube or the infinity gauntlet? ^^

KuRuPT Thanosi
Still waiting for the scans of cyttorak feats and power level as i'm interested as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.