Aliens Vs Marvel Teams...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pr1983
Yeah, i don't make many threads etc, but i thought i'd give this a go... i was originally planning to write this for willrules' thread, but i thought i might see how this is seen by the forum members...

---------------

Basically, the SHIELD helicarrier is hovering over New York City when it is infested by an Alien Queen. A nest is built, and everyone on board is slowly captured (yes i know that would be difficult, but for the sake of argument etc) and impregnated by facehuggers. The process takes however long to get to the point that everyone has been captured and killed by the emerging chestbursters, who are now fully grown.

So at this point, the helicarrier is occupied by a fully grown Queen, at least five hundred drones (alot of both them and the shield agents would have been killed battling each other), and lets say... fifty eggs ready to hatch... Finding out what has happened, several teams from Marvel respond, knowing little more than a hostile force has taken over the helicarrier and all communication has been cut off...

The teams that go in are:

Team 1: The Mighty Avengers (Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Wonder Man, Ares, Wasp and they can have Sentry if they can't do it without him)

Team 2: The New Avengers (Spider-Man, Ronin/Clint Barton, Wolverine, Doctor Strange, Spider-Woman, Luke Cage and Iron Fist)

Team 3: Combined Avengers Teams

Team 4: Fantastic Four (Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben)

Team 5: Fantastic Four with backup (F4 + Storm, T'Challa and She-Hulk)

Team 5: Astonishing X-Men (Cyclops, Emma, Colossus, Wolverine, Shadowcat, Beast and Armour)

Team 6: X-Men (Havok (no sun amping), Storm, Rachel, Polaris, Nightcrawler, Archangel, i intentionally left out Iceman due to his inability to really die)

Team 7: Combined X-Men Teams

Teams have the usual prep they have before any standard mission, nothing out of the ordinary. They have to retake the Helicarrier, not just blow it up. The base is hovering over new york city, so they can't just all use super attacks and blast it out of the sky, as civilians would be in the path of the falling carrier.

Who survives, who dies etc... All characters are most current healthy incarnations...

If i left anyone out, let me know and i'll edit them in...

SpiderGauntlet
Most if not all teams clear it.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by pr1983
Yeah, i don't make many threads etc, but i thought i'd give this a go... i was originally planning to write this for willrules' thread, but i thought i might see how this is seen by the forum members...

---------------

Basically, the SHIELD helicarrier is hovering over New York City when it is infested by an Alien Queen. A nest is built, and everyone on board is slowly captured (yes i know that would be difficult, but for the sake of argument etc) and impregnated by facehuggers. The process takes however long to get to the point that everyone has been captured and killed by the emerging chestbursters, who are now fully grown.

So at this point, the helicarrier is occupied by a fully grown Queen, at least five hundred drones (alot of both them and the shield agents would have been killed battling each other), and lets say... fifty eggs ready to hatch... Finding out what has happened, several teams from Marvel respond, knowing little more than a hostile force has taken over the helicarrier and all communication has been cut off...

Team 1: The Mighty Avengers (Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Wonder Man, Ares, Wasp and they can have Sentry if they can't do it without him)

Team 2: The New Avengers (Spider-Man, Ronin/Clint Barton, Wolverine, Doctor Strange, Spider-Woman, Luke Cage and Iron Fist)

Team 5: Astonishing X-Men (Cyclops, Emma, Colossus, Wolverine, Shadowcat, Beast and Armour)

Team 6: X-Men (Havok (no sun amping), Storm, Rachel, Polaris, Nightcrawler, Archangel, i intentionally left out Iceman due to his inability to really die)

Teams have the usual prep they have before any standard mission, nothing out of the ordinary. They have to retake the Helicarrier, not just blow it up. The base is hovering over new york city, so they can't just all use super attacks and blast it out of the sky, as civilians would be in the path of the falling carrier.

Who survives, who dies etc... All characters are most current healthy incarnations...

Ha Ha ! Now I know why you asked this.

Anyone know how good colossus is when it comes to resisting acid?

giggle

pr1983
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Ha Ha ! Now I know why you asked this.

giggle

exactomundo... i do plan on writing an x-men/aliens story, and i wanted to see whether he'd be able to resist... imo he would, as his skin isn't ordinary metal and has organic properties... to an extent anyways...

JasonK4
exactomundo... i do plan on writing an x-men/aliens story, and i wanted to see whether he'd be able to resist... imo he would, as his skin isn't ordinary metal and has organic properties... to an extent anyways...
I think the mighty Avengers alone could take out the aliens. Maybe. mmm

pr1983
Originally posted by JasonK4
I think the mighty Avengers alone could take out the aliens. Maybe. mmm

well i did mean for the teams to seperately do it...

sort of, if team x responded, could they do it... each one should be taken seperately...

pr1983
Bump... shifty

Darth Martin
1. Iron Man could probably solo this.
2. Doctor Strange saves their ***es. Without him they're ****ed.
3. Iron Man solos.
4. Sue puts up shields for her and Reed while he tries to figure something out. Torch can fly. Thing should be able to withstand the acid......hopefully. I can see them taking it.
5. T'Challa hgelps Reed think of something while Storm helps Torch in the air and She-Hulk helps Ben.
6. Shadowcat is useless here. yes Emma due to her diamond-hard skin should be durable to withstand the acid somewhat. Wolverine could kill a few but would be eventually overwhelmed but may survive due to healing factor. Same for Beast, but Beast will stand more of a chance combating the Drones due to his amazing agility and speed. Colossus rips through these things with ease probably. But then again Cyclops could always just remove his visor. smokin'
7. Depends on the surroundings because Polaris and Rachel. Havok is the same case as Cyclops. But due to the lack of fighters(like Wolverine and Beast) and brutes(Colossus) I think they lose and die.
8. They should take this.

Note that people with edged weapons like Wolverine would get ****ed against this many Xenomorph Drones. Why? They would get drowned with acid. Brutes on the other hand kill things with brute strength and will draw know blood. This gives people like Thing and Colossus an advantage. This could help Reed out too but I doubt he'll fight. Spider-Man is actually pretty strong being a Class 15 guy but he has no durability to the Drones attacks. He's be stabbed by one of their tails. People like Iron Man, Storm, and Human Torch would be the best suitable to fight these things seeing as not only can they fly but have unlimited range capabilities. Sue Storm would be good too except she can't fly. Could T'Challa's suit be devoured by the acid. If not he has a good chance.

Btw pr1983 Great Idea. cool

TricksterPriest
The acid won't kill wolverine. And I seriously doubt their blood will destroy adamantium.

........Actually now that I think about it, Wolverine's healing factor was downgraded alot recently. So it might do the job.

Darth Martin
Yes that's my point. The acid will be eating away at Logan's flesh, muscle's, and tissue before he copuld even notice. It would NOT however due anything to Adamantium. Proof: Yautja have a unique metal alloy(Adamantium/Promethium equivalent) that can withstand it. No0t sure if it would effect Thing or Colossus though. I hope not to give the heroes a chance.

HandOfFate

Darth Martin
Seriously Iron Man has a pretty good shot at soloing this. Isn't his armour forged from Adamantium now.

1. He can fly.
2. He can ****ing NUKE the battlefield.
3. He could probably fight these things H2H with his armour and Cl100 strength.

pr1983

Darth Martin
Oh forgot about the setting. embarrasment

To answer your question: The acid is not doing anything to Adamantium. So that means if Stark's suit is made of it he's pretty good to go. So long as he doesn't get in his eye lenses.

pr1983
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Oh forgot about the setting. embarrasment

To answer your question: The acid is not doing anything to Adamantium. So that means if Stark's suit is made of it he's pretty good to go. So long as he doesn't get in his eye lenses.

lol... i'd guessed adamantium was immune, i just didnt realise tony was using it in his suit now...

Darth Martin
I'm gonna ask the board cause I'm not for sure.

pr1983
I'm gonna ask the board cause I'm not for sure.

ah, oki doki...

Tony Stark
lol... i'd guessed adamantium was immune, i just didnt realise tony was using it in his suit now...

As far as I know he doesn't have one. Although he damn well needs to make one... Yesterday.

stick out tongue

Endrict Nuul
Shadow Cat is not useless here, she can phase through walls with two others and go right after the Queen.

pr1983
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Shadow Cat is not useless here, she can phase through walls with two others and go right after the Queen.

yup...

Endrict Nuul
The Brood are a lot more dangerous than Aliens and the X-Men has beaten them before.

Most if not all of those teams win here.

Faceman

---------------

I'll read all this a little better, when I get drunk. smile

pr1983
Originally posted by Faceman

woot

Darth Martin
I'll read all this a little better, when I get drunk. smile eek!

Darth Martin
bump

pr1983
bumpedybumpbumpbump...

Darth Martin
Nobody?

pr1983
i think alot of people are underestimating the aliens and the acid's effectiveness to be honest...

Darth Martin
i think alot of people are underestimating the aliens and the acid's effectiveness to be honest... Yes they are. sad

Like I said you can't fight these things with edged weapons unless you have indestructable weapons. But even then you could acid on yourself and die.

pr1983
even cyclops, he's a walking acid spreading machine with those blasts... same for havok, iron man etc...

Darth Martin
even cyclops, he's a walking acid spreading machine with those blasts... same for havok, iron man etc... No. Cyclops blasts are blasts of concussive force, not heat. It would be like a punch to the face, not having your skin come off. That's why those three give their team great chances. Iron Man could probably solo it.

Endrict Nuul
Marvel teams nukes the plant, just like skipping to end the part of Aliens....but from far away.

Darth Martin
Marvel teams nukes the plant, just like skipping to end the part of Aliens....but from far away. Read the stipulations. It's not that simple. They have to clear the Hellicarrier for any survivers.

Endrict Nuul
Yeah I know...I wish.

Da Pittman
I can see pretty much every team winning, a few casualties but not much. As mentioned before the Brood are far tougher then the Aliens.

Darth Martin
Yeah I know...I wish. If this were just one big battlefield guys like Cyclops, Havok, Iron Man could solo this.

Phantom Zone

ha ha that reminds me of a lyrics by sticky fingaz "If I dont drink and drive how the **** am I gonna get home."

Darth Martin
ha ha that reminds me of a lyrics by sticky fingaz "If I dont drink and drive how the **** am I gonna get home." eek! I miss Blade: The Series.

Phantom Zone
eek! I miss Blade: The Series.

What did that have hip hop in it? I noticed RZA rapping on Blade Trinity.

Tron
What did that have hip hop in it?

The show's star.

Tron

I've yet to see any mention of Stark's armor having adamantium, so unless he finds out early to keep his distance, he'll be in bad shape. Beyond that, Marvel, Wonder Man, and Ares (since he can't die anyway) have the best shot here. Although, I see a couple of them getting facehugged.

Cage will have to hope that his skin holds up, otherwise he has a problem. Other than that, everyone will be fighting for their lives, naturally. A few more get facehugged, (except maybe Peter, who'll have a time having to deal with the swarm). They better hope Strange comes up with something, quick.

Same as above.

They have a much easier time. Only Sue and Johnny are needed to combat the aliens (Johnny especially since they're afraid of fire), and can give Reed enough time to figure out what they're dealing with. Ben could be helpful, but if he tries "clobberin'" one, he may end up in a world of pain, even if his durability does hold up against their blood.

Basically the scenario, with BP helping Reed and Storm helping Sue and Johnny.

Hard to say, especially since Wolverine likely won't be in the best of shape by now. Although, Colossus will be lucky if his body can handle the acid, but part of me doubts that.

Again, hard for me to say.

Regardless of what happens, someone's gonna have to find a way to get the helicarrier towards the ocean or something. With all the dead aliens, the base is gonna crash, unless the Sentry's there to catch it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Tron

I've yet to see any mention of Stark's armor having adamantium, so unless he finds out early to keep his distance, he'll be in bad shape. Beyond that, Marvel, Wonder Man, and Ares (since he can't die anyway) have the best shot here. Although, I see a couple of them getting facehugged.

Cage will have to hope that his skin holds up, otherwise he has a problem. Other than that, everyone will be fighting for their lives, naturally. A few more get facehugged, (except maybe Peter, who'll have a time having to deal with the swarm). They better hope Strange comes up with something, quick.

Same as above.

They have a much easier time. Only Sue and Johnny are needed to combat the aliens (Johnny especially since they're afraid of fire), and can give Reed enough time to figure out what they're dealing with. Ben could be helpful, but if he tries "clobberin'" one, he may end up in a world of pain, even if his durability does hold up against their blood.

Hard to say, especially since Wolverine likely won't be in the best of shape by now. Although, Colossus will be lucky if his body can handle the acid, but part of me doubts that.

Regardless of what happens, someone's gonna have to find a way to get the helicarrier towards the ocean or something. With all the dead aliens, the base is gonna crash, unless the Sentry's there to catch it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Agreed ^^ wink

Darth Martin
What did that have hip hop in it? I noticed RZA rapping on Blade Trinity. Sticky Fingaz played Blade. wink

Darth Martin

Same as above.

Regardless of what happens, someone's gonna have to find a way to get the helicarrier towards the ocean or something. With all the dead aliens, the base is gonna crash, unless the Sentry's there to catch it. roll eyes (sarcastic) You don't think Thing and Colossus can withstand the acid?

pr1983
No. Cyclops blasts are blasts of concussive force, not heat. It would be like a punch to the face, not having your skin come off. That's why those three give their team great chances. Iron Man could probably solo it.

a thin beam would likely sever limbs... stick out tongue aliens skin is tough, but can be pierced by bullets, scott's blast would crack if not shatter the aliens chitinous shell imo, and less so with the facehuggers, but still to an extent...

If this were just one big battlefield guys like Cyclops, Havok, Iron Man could solo this.

thats why i made the stipulations... stick out tongue

Same as above.

laughing out loud

nice post... but why did you say wolverine wouldnt be in good shape?

You don't think Thing and Colossus can withstand the acid?

i personally don't think thing can much to be honest, and colossus for me is 50/50 at this point...

pr1983
bump bump bump...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.