Who is the weakest DC/Marvel Character who can take over our world by Physical Force?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
No magic, telepathy or telekinesis allowed. Energy attacks are allowed.

iceman24567
Squirrel Girl no expression

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Master-Borg
No magic, telepathy or telekinesis allowed. Energy attacks are allowed. the pope

Papa Smurph
Pulsar

Decimus
Batman

Gecko4lif
battle pope

Decimus
But the real Pope already took over our reality which makes Battle Pope redundant. The Pope's physical force is who ever he wishes to buy with the trillions upon trillion of dollars he has at his disposal at any time.

Bad Ash231
Aunt May.

grey fox
Juggernaut

SmurphSmash!
Mystique

Master-Borg
Originally posted by SmurphSmash!
Mystique I can see her taking over the world through trickery...but not by physical force

by physical force, I mean beating our world's militaries into submission

Master-Borg
Originally posted by grey fox
Juggernaut He could certainly do it, but not sure if he is the weakest that can succeed

Bouboumaster
Hulk

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by grey fox
Juggernaut

Not even remotely weak. Besides, Juggs has already been the ruler of an entire planet.

llagrok
The Huc.

Darth Martin
Our world: Any Class 100 character.

Comic-world: Nobody. no expression

Dgw2007
LOIS LANE

Power16
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Our world: Any Class 100 character.

Comic-world: Nobody. no expression

Any? That's kinda broad. Isn't Collosus currently Class 100 and i don't think he can come close to taking over our world.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Power16
Any? That's kinda broad. Isn't Collosus currently Class 100 and i don't think he can come close to taking over our world. I think he could. What would stop him? Would the U.S. go "Cloverfield" and bomb a city with citizens and Colossus in it. If everyone but soldiers and tech were left on Earth then yea I couuld see them winning but realistically speaking: no.

psycho gundam
taking over the world is very very hard. one person can't maintain rule over the whole globe with just their own strength. with that being said, I think it would only be possible for maddrox due to him being able to multiply himself and (he) the original staying in a hidden bunker.

he can do what ants have been doing for millions of years, totally outnumbering their victims and then establishing control over territories that were concurred.

another guy that comes to mind is ultron(or any one that can spread through technological systems). the modern world is maintained by computers and any instability causes massive panic and disorder.

a mix of the two would naturally work best, watch the animatrix film "The Second Renaissance" to see that ish go down. it's a ****'n masterpiece

Dgw2007
FOR REAL KRYPTO

Endrict Nuul
Herald Aunt May

Battlehammer
human torch

Endrict Nuul
Classic Juggernaut
Doomsday
Silver Surfer
Superman's
WWH
Gladiator
Majestic
Captain Atom
Thor

And the list goes on.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
human torch

no I don't think he can....he can be shot down pretty easily

Master-Borg
also, I don't think a brick like colossus could take over our planet...the army would dump tons of quick drying cement to trap him

Battlehammer
no I don't think he can....he can be shot down pretty easily

He could simply shoot a super nova and end the world...............

Endrict Nuul

Battlehammer you poofter....this is "Physical Force" only, did you miss that part?

Master-Borg
He could simply shoot a super nova and end the world............... no it wouldn't...it would burn a wide radius, but then it would leave Human Torch exhausted and vulnerable.

Battlehammer
Not really he could simply attack the earth straight down causing damage to the core killing every one. Hell a flow blown super nova could easily destroy the world. If not mistaken he even stated it before.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Battlehammer you poofter....this is "Physical Force" only, did you miss that part?
lol

bobbi
Originally posted by psycho gundam
taking over the world is very very hard. one person can't maintain rule over the whole globe with just their own strength. with that being said, I think it would only be possible for maddrox due to him being able to multiply himself and (he) the original staying in a hidden bunker.

he can do what ants have been doing for millions of years, totally outnumbering their victims and then establishing control over territories that were concurred.

I agree. Even if we don't have the technology to destroy a lot of the bricks in comics 1 man can only do so much damage. The leaders of the world would more likely let him run a rampage killing a couple thousand ppl everyday before giving up. And he will always be a local problem. He can devastate one country but as soon as he leaves to beat other countries into submission the leaders will take over again and plot how to kill him (even if they can't). And eventually airports will stop letting him on so he'll have to walk to each country. :P So if it's pure physical strength (without superspeed or anything which would be useful) only people who can cause like city level damage will kill enough people for the governments of the world to surrender. Even then, anyone who needs to sleep will be vulnerable since people would try to blast him off into space. Use those sound nullifying headphone things to block out the sound of the spaceship lifting off. Stuff him in a box of cotton, hope his superdurability makes him not notice the G forces. and of course harass him for days before so he's really really tired before they launch him off :P

Master-Borg
Not really he could simply attack the earth straight down causing damage to the core killing every one. Hell a flow blown super nova could easily destroy the world. If not mistaken he even stated it before.

dood no. simply no.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by bobbi
I agree. Even if we don't have the technology to destroy a lot of the bricks in comics 1 man can only do so much damage. The leaders of the world would more likely let him run a rampage killing a couple thousand ppl everyday before giving up. And he will always be a local problem. He can devastate one country but as soon as he leaves to beat other countries into submission the leaders will take over again and plot how to kill him (even if they can't). And eventually airports will stop letting him on so he'll have to walk to each country. :P So if it's pure physical strength (without superspeed or anything which would be useful) only people who can cause like city level damage will kill enough people for the governments of the world to surrender. Even then, anyone who needs to sleep will be vulnerable since people would try to blast him off into space. Use those sound nullifying headphone things to block out the sound of the spaceship lifting off. Stuff him in a box of cotton, hope his superdurability makes him not notice the G forces. and of course harass him for days before so he's really really tired before they launch him off :P

good points:

so it seems like here are some characteristics necessary for anyone to take over the world by force:

1) super-durability to withstand conventional weaponry
2) immunity or protection from unconventional weaponry (gas attacks, biological attacks, radioactive attacks)
3) must be able to travel great distances quickly (ie. fly or superspeed)

now the list of possible characters is much smaller

Battlehammer
dood no. simply no. [/QUOTE
Im pritty posotive he can I go and find it later.

Air Legend
hysterical

Sundipped

This would have to be all characters with invulnerability good enough to withstand multiple nukes in succession//various missles/bombs etc. Once that is shown Earth will have no choice but to listen to whoever this is.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Air Legend
hysterical

.......whats so funnny?

Master-Borg
.......whats so funnny? how misinformed you are about torch. and you wonder why I say you can only debate me with Wolverine. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
how misinformed you are about torch. and you wonder why I say you can only debate me with Wolverine. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and yet when I offer to use another character in the battle zone you still pussy out. Not to mention ive debated you with other characters and I still pwn you like always.

I ask around and most agree even aiming at the core though he could reach it, his stamina would give out before he did.

And it was not misinformed it was over estimating human torches abilities and not conculating his stamina into the equation. Not to mention human torches supernova is very miss leading. It does not even come close to the power of a true supernova. I thought reed was smarter then that.

Soljer
The Torch cannot nova to end the world.

The weakest character that'd be capable is probably Iron Man - as long as he's not having one of his EMP-vulnerable days.

Entity
Flash

Physically he's only normal human strength and I don't believe even that is very much on the normal high end. I could be wrong.
But he's got more than enough speed to take over our planet by physical force.

Juntai
Originally posted by Entity
Flash

Physically he's only normal human strength and I don't believe even that is very much on the normal high end. I could be wrong.
But he's got more than enough speed to take over our planet by physical force. It's likely he could knock out everyone on the planet in a handful of seconds. But really, all he has to do is gather goverment officials of the world powers.

But then again, Flash isn't very weak, given his powers he's one of the most capable heros on either Earth.

Entity
Originally posted by Juntai
It's likely he could knock out everyone on the planet in a handful of seconds. But really, all he has to do is gather goverment officials of the world powers.

But then again, Flash isn't very weak, given his powers he's one of the most capable heros on either Earth. But this was stated as "Physical force" while Flash is one of the most powerful heroes there is, it isn't in terms of brute.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.