Ulic vs Bastilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elite Hunter
I have a good idea but im curious to see what some think.

Ulic Qel-Droma vs Bastilla (DS) Both are at their peaks in power. They fight in the plains of dantooine.

1.Saber
2.Force
3. All out

Darth Exodus
Ulric easily wins this.
On all counts.

darthsith19
Yeah Ulic wins. He was more on Revan's level.

Darth Exodus
Yeah. Now those two would make a good fight

E-Hotshot
Bastilla would probably take the force battle.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by E-Hotshot
Bastilla would probably take the force battle.

ROFL.. No.

E-Hotshot
Get real, Dave. We all know that you don't actually possess the physical capabilities that would enable you to be rolling on the floor, let alone laughing at the same time (you'd probably be having an asthma attack).

darthsith19
Lol, that was actually pretty funny, noobrais. laughing

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by E-Hotshot
Get real, Dave. We all know that you don't actually possess the physical capabilities that would enable you to be rolling on the floor, let alone laughing at the same time (you'd probably be having an asthma attack).

Please explain how I wouldn't have the physical capabilities of rolling on the floor captain incompetent? Unless I'm a paraplegic, it doesn't seem to make much sense. Furthermore, I gather that somewhere in your half assed attempt to insult me, you are insinuating that I cannot multi task (meaning I can't roll on the floor AND laugh at the same time). Please provide proof of this, since you have such incredible debating abilities. Then again, we can see that my attempts to make fun of you are actually factual, while your rebuttals make you seem more pathetic. I'm surprised you haven't been banned or committed suicide yet but your time will come..

Darth Exodus
Sorry to butt in but I can't resist.
You could have no arms or legs and thus would be incapable of propelling your body across the ground.
You could be mute and incapable of laughter.
You could be already dead as I type this.
You could be a ghost.
You could be a brain (well, sort of) in a jar.
The possiblities are endless.

Janus Marius
Ulic would most likely school her in a saber battle, but with the Force it's kinda hard to draw the line. Ulic barely has any strong showings, and Bastila, while a prodigy, is only shown being able to heal and to force stun Juhani and Jolee.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Please explain how I wouldn't have the physical capabilities of rolling on the floor captain incompetent? Unless I'm a paraplegic, it doesn't seem to make much sense. Furthermore, I gather that somewhere in your half assed attempt to insult me, you are insinuating that I cannot multi task (meaning I can't roll on the floor AND laugh at the same time). Please provide proof of this, since you have such incredible debating abilities. Then again, we can see that my attempts to make fun of you are actually factual, while your rebuttals make you seem more pathetic. I'm surprised you haven't been banned or committed suicide yet but your time will come..

hmm there are pleanty of ways that this could be possible? maybe your like 1200 pounds and eat the delivery the pizza boy tosses in your window as he drives by 3 times a day. maybe your just a fat nerd who sits at his computor all day spouting "no's" to perfectly good arguements.

maybe you are asmatic an would have an asmatic attack from inhaling too much of the spore bearing carpet as you rolled on it.

maybe excerting your fat, pasty white puddle into laughing and rolling aat the same time would give you a heart attack?

Maybe...

not an insult, just speculation.
It was funny.

Darth Exodus
Good points.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.