Boba and Jango Vs Han and Leia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Knightfa11
scenerio;

Boba instantly iced jangos head and body and took them to Manaan where they kept him alive by performing surgury in a tank of kolto saturated water and gave him a robotic head with his old brain completely intact inside of it.

Boba and Jango Cripple the millenium falcon during The empire strikes back right after they float off with the garbage, and then bord her, surprising and shooting chewie as they walk in.

who wins?

Elite Hunter
The Fetts take this

Lord Knightfa11
idk... their pretty cool but in the scenario, you will notice that I put them in a place where they cant use their jetpacks.

Lord Knightfa11
but id have to agree with you lol

darthsith19
Even though their jet packs won't be very useful in this situation, the Fett's will still win. Even in the Falcon, which Han knows well. One Fett alone may be able to do it even, though in the Falcon I have my doubts. Jango has taken a laser to the head and kept going, that's how great their armor/helmets are.

If they didn't take them by surprise and Chewie was there as well, then that'd be a great fight.

0°Mandalore°0
I doubt Han Solo and Leia could handle two of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy at the same time.

P.S: You say you haven't played KOTOR for a long time?

Yeah, right.

C Teng
definitely boba and jango

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.