Brave police officers fend off attack from quadriplegic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schecter
UYMKyJRAabE

now, i know what you may be thinking.
"omg he posed no threat and they just dumped him on the floor and broke his ribs for no reason. the others were laughing at him as he laid limp and humiliated on the ground. boohoo, etc"

...but as we have learned from other debates on this topic, we dont know the full story from watching the video. we also cannot blame the officers for their actions. after all, what if he really was faking? not only that, but what if he also had a concealed weapon? yes, we have learned that potential for wrongdoing is justification enough for any and all use of force.

also, i dont hear any audio...what if the supposedly crippled guy threatened to bite one of the officers' legs off? so many unanswered questions, yet one thing is certain: these brave officers are shining examples to law enforcement and my heart goes out to them for their courage in such a traumatic situation.

oh...the laughter? ever think perhaps its nervous laughter? in fact....yup...it was.

mak17
black bitches

JacopeX
I believe the officer should have dealt with the situation differently besides just dumping a crippled man. If that crippled guy threatened to bite my leg, I would laugh and walk away. And yes I agree, you cannot jump to conclusions by watching a video without knowing what really happened. So true. yes

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by JacopeX
I believe the officer should have dealt with the situation differently besides just dumping a crippled man. If that crippled guy threatened to bite my leg, I would laugh and walk away. And yes I agree, you cannot jump to conclusions by watching a video without knowing what really happened. So true. yes
Failure. Failure, failure, failure. Oh, God, the failure.

Devil King
Originally posted by Schecter
we also cannot blame the officers for their actions.

The police and firefighters saved us from 9/11!

Duh?

If I had been the officer involved, I NEVER would have dumped him on the FLOOR!

But, only because the physically and mentally retarded frighten me, due to their unpredictability.

BackFire
UYMKyJRAabE

"omg he posed no threat and they just dumped him on the floor and broke his ribs for no reason. the others were laughing at him as he laid limp and humiliated on the ground. boohoo, etc"

...but as we have learned from other debates on this topic, we dont know the full story from watching the video. we also cannot blame the officers for their actions. after all, what if he really was faking? not only that, but what if he also had a concealed weapon? yes, we have learned that potential for wrongdoing is justification enough for any and all use of force.

also, i dont hear any audio...what if the supposedly crippled guy threatened to bite one of the officers' legs off? so many unanswered questions, yet one thing is certain: these brave officers are shining examples to law enforcement and my heart goes out to them for their courage in such a traumatic situation.

oh...the laughter? ever think perhaps its nervous laughter? in fact....yup...it was.

Common and acceptable procedure, clearly.

Give these glorious beacons of law enforcement a metal, I know I'll sleep better tonight knowing that that obvious law breaker got what he had coming.

WOOOO AUTHORITY!! *cums*

dadudemon
Originally posted by Devil King
The police and firefighters saved us from 9/11!

I don't get it.

Rogue Jedi
I defend cops regularly when someone screams police brutality, but MAN.......someone needs more training. NO excuse for their actions here.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by BackFire
Common and acceptable procedure, clearly.

Give these glorious beacons of law enforcement a metal, I know I'll sleep better tonight knowing that that obvious law breaker got what he had coming.

WOOOO AUTHORITY!! *cums*
We don't give "metals"; we give "medals."

Devil King
Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't get it.

Cops and firefighters are not mythic simply because they put on a uniform. Neither are the members of the armed services.

BackFire
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
We don't give "metals"; we give "medals."

Maybe we should start.

Devil King
Maybe we should start.

so that wasn't a dildo joke?

McLovin
There's no defending that.

Absolutely unacceptable behavior.

Originally posted by mak17
black bitches

Kram3r
*cums*

Best thing done in this thread.

dadudemon
Cops and firefighters are not mythic simply because they put on a uniform. Neither are the members of the armed services.

Now I get it...and yes, I know people who think like the antithesis of your above post...which is sad. But should I really be upset about that...my son's only 4*. (Turned four today.)

Let me explain the possible interpretations I had come up with so you don't think I am a total idiot...

1. At first, I thought you made a typo and meant to say, "The police and firefighters save us from 9/11!" I assumed that because I thought you were pretending to be naive and be like the typical American who voted for Bush in 2004.

2. I realized that that was too much to add to the meaning of your words and reread them. I then concluded that it was cynicism of some sort.

3. I thought it could be a mockery of how many people died during 9/11 and you were speaking on that failure of the police and firemen.

4. I then realized that this could not possible be the correct interpretation because you are not like Feceman or lord XYZ and wouldn't say something like that.

5. I concluded that there is a third meaning that was still cynical (specifically, facetious) but not known to me by my thoughts. Hence my asking for clarification.

6. I thought of how delicious my dinner was and also that my wife is probably asleep.

All six of the above items occurred between 5 and 10 seconds....and now you know what it is like to have ADHD. no expression

*I hate doing this...but did you catch what I was implying?

Devil King
That's a lot of baseless assuming.

Oh, and having a wife isn't mythic either.

Blax_Hydralisk
Now I get it...and yes, I know people who think like the antithesis of your above post...which is sad. But should I really be upset about that...my son's only 4*. (Turned four today.)

Let me explain the possible interpretations I had come up with so you don't think I am a total idiot...

1. At first, I thought you made a typo and meant to say, "The police and firefighters save us from 9/11!" I assumed that because I thought you were pretending to be naive and be like the typical American who voted for Bush in 2004.

2. I realized that that was too much to add to the meaning of your words and reread them. I then concluded that it was cynicism of some sort.

3. I thought it could be a mockery of how many people died during 9/11 and you were speaking on that failure of the police and firemen.

4. I then realized that this could not possible be the correct interpretation because you are not like Feceman or lord XYZ and wouldn't say something like that.

5. I concluded that there is a third meaning that was still cynical (specifically, facetious) but not known to me by my thoughts. Hence my asking for clarification.

6. I thought of how delicious my dinner was and also that my wife is probably asleep.

All six of the above items occurred between 5 and 10 seconds....and now you know what it is like to have ADHD. no expression

laughing

dadudemon
That's a lot of baseless assuming.

Oh, and having a wife isn't mythic either.

(Read all of the below statements as if they were the first statement you read...or rather, mutually exclusive.)

-To call it "baseless assuming" would be a gross oversight. Should we argue that for a bit?

-You take for granted natural conversation skills

-Can you blame me for having to assume so much when the meaning was lost to me?

(If you realize the implications of the first two points, you should conclude the the implications are somewhat contradictory.)

And wtf does you wife comment mean? Dude...you REALLY have to explain to me what you mean there. sad My FINAL, most logical , interpretation has lead me to believe that you don't understand my mentioning my wife sleeping.

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
laughing

You are either laughing because of the ridiculous amounts of thinking that went on just to ask him what it meant anyway, or you are laughing because you have ADHD and you KNOW what it is like. Either way, your reaction was an intended elicitation. (The finding humor with it part...)

To sum up, you are either laughing with me or laughing at me...either way, that was what I was getting at. big grin

Devil King
(Read all of the below statements as if they were the first statement you read...or rather, mutually exclusive.)

-To call it "baseless assuming" would be a gross oversight. Should we argue that for a bit?

-You take for granted natural conversation skills

-Can you blame me for having to assume so much when the meaning was lost to me?

(If you realize the implications of the first two points, you should conclude the the implications are somewhat contradictory.)

And wtf does you wife comment mean? Dude...you REALLY have to explain to me what you mean there. sad My FINAL, most logical , interpretation has lead me to believe that you don't understand my mentioning my wife sleeping.

You are either laughing because of the ridiculous amounts of thinking that went on just to ask him what it meant anyway, or you are laughing because you have ADHD and you KNOW what it is like. Either way, your reaction was an intended elicitation. (The finding humor with it part...)

To sum up, you are either laughing with me or laughing at me...either way, that was what I was getting at. big grin

The wife comment implies that far too many people in this country assume that because they have a wife they are entitled to understanding, just like cops and corprals. (which was the point of my earlier posts, that none of the above deserve personal respect when they assume their participation implies some measure of implied reverence.) When her involment in your life is relevant, then I'll welcome her inclusion in your posts, assuming that is how you define yourself. Relationships suck, but they do for everyone, not just people who are "married", ad not just because people in your line of work fell for it.

As for the rest of your post, it's all a lot of justification for your own assumptions, for which I am not responsible.

And Yes, I still like you.

BackFire
Another brave officer protecting the innocent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc

Robtard
Clearly, they were white-hate'n officers.

Robtard

Imagine Schector had frivolously used the sarcasm emote in his post and reread it again. You're welcome.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Robtard
Imagine Schector had frivolously used the sarcasm emote in his post and reread it again. You're welcome.

i <3 u, schein.

Blax_Hydralisk

Laughing at you, I guess.

I started laughing when I read 6.

dadudemon
The wife comment implies that far too many people in this country assume that because they have a wife they are entitled to understanding, just like cops and corprals. (which was the point of my earlier posts, that none of the above deserve personal respect when they assume their participation implies some measure of implied reverence.) When her involment in your life is relevant, then I'll welcome her inclusion in your posts, assuming that is how you define yourself. Relationships suck, but they do for everyone, not just people who are "married", ad not just because people in your line of work fell for it.

As for the rest of your post, it's all a lot of justification for your own assumptions, for which I am not responsible.

And Yes, I still like you.

Oh no, dude. I think you are misinterpreting my mentioning my wife. I mentioned her because I was making the point that I was thinking just randomly so you could get a feel for what it is like to be in my head. I was "walking" you through my mind.

And yes, I following your logic in your above post. However, my car insurance company does not follow your logic and they gave me a discount when I got married. no expression

queeq
you are misinterpreting

DK's good at that.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
He dumb.

GCG
in 1992 we had the Rodney King uprising.

in 2008 will we have the Brian Sturner uprising?

inimalist
lol, handicapped people rioting in and destroying their own communities?

chillmeistergen
That would make great entertainment.

GCG
why do i keep imagining some south park scene.....hmm.
I think i got an idea for an episode !

Robtard
Originally posted by queeq
DK's good at that.

That's a low blow. You definately said what he's asking you to backup.

Robtard
He dumb.

Understatement.

chillmeistergen
That's a low blow. You definately said what he's asking you to backup.

I'd consider it more of a miss, than a low blow.

Robtard
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I'd consider it more of a miss, than a low blow.

Yeah, I concur. I was talking more about the intentions though.

jaden101
moral of the story...don't commit traffic violations????

i was looking up more examples of the police being idiots on youtube...there's one of a police officer tasering himself...hahaha

GCG
mmmh. crispy bacon.

JacopeX
Failure. Failure, failure, failure. Oh, God, the failure. Please use real sentences besides reiterating yourself like an autistic child. I don't understand stupid, sorry. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Imagine Schector had frivolously used the sarcasm emote in his post and reread it again. You're welcome. LOL at Sarcasm over the "internetz."

Schecter

epic fail

Please use real sentences besides reiterating yourself like an autistic child. I don't understand stupid, sorry. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOL at Sarcasm over the "internetz."

...and a side butthurt

lol

JacopeX
epic fail

...and a side butthurt

lol Butthurt? What am I complaining about? I just found sarcasm in online conversations hilarious since you can really hear the tone of their voice. I choose to socialize. wink

Robtard

LOL at Sarcasm over the "internetz."

You simply missed the tone of Schectors post, despite it being blatantly obvious. No need to spin and attempt to play it off.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Jacope, are you a retard on purpose, or does it just happen?

Robtard
Jacope, are you a retard on purpose, or does it just happen?

Check out his profile... your answer lies there. Here is a preview:
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9894/yesbr7.png

JacopeX
You simply missed the tone of Schectors post, despite it being blatantly obvious. No need to spin and attempt to play it off. No.

Check out his profile... your answer lies there. Here is a preview:
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9894/yesbr7.png I find it funny how you use the things I post in my profile as back up to your insults. Please continue. happy

BTW, the images I post in my profile are made by other members in this forum who are friends.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I find it funny how you use the things I post in my profile as back up to your insults. Please continue. happy
We use the things you post in the forums as back up for our insults.

I also looked at your profile, and I think I've been brain damaged because of it.

BackFire
"Stupidest quotes"

Hahaha.

dadudemon
No.

I find it funny how you use the things I post in my profile as back up to your insults. Please continue. happy

BTW, the images I post in my profile are made by other members in this forum who are friends.

Why are they bashing you for you profile...it is actually quite awesome.

Take a look at my profile and then you will see a really lame profile. no expression

Also, based on what I have observed in your profile, I am willing to bet that some of those "hands on forehead" anime characters are from hentai. Am I right?

JacopeX
We use the things you post in the forums as back up for our insults.

I also looked at your profile, and I think I've been brain damaged because of it. No you didn't.

And I can asure you that brain damage comes natural for you.

Why are they bashing you for you profile...it is actually quite awesome.

Take a look at my profile and then you will see a really lame profile. no expression

Also, based on what I have observed in your profile, I am willing to bet that some of those "hands on forehead" anime characters are from hentai. Am I right? I don't think so. However, I had that image saved on my profile so I can use it when the time is right. That goes to many other things in my profile. yes

Robtard
No.

Come on now, you missed Schector'ss sarcasm, no one thinks less of you for it.

Then your humor is misplaced, I wasn't insulting.

Quark_666
No you didn't.

I don't think he's kidding

Can't disagree there.

RocasAtoll
Police are assholes. what'd you expect?

Butthurt? What am I complaining about? I just found sarcasm in online conversations hilarious since you can really hear the tone of their voice. I choose to socialize. wink

You can read sarcasm on the internet like you can read tension in a book. It just takes common sense and a little bit of intelligence.

dadudemon
Originally posted by RocasAtoll

You can read sarcasm on the internet like you can read tension in a book. It just takes common sense and a little bit of intelligence.

However, sarcasm is sometimes not detectable....that really goes under you "a little bit of intelligence" comment because one can get used to other's posting habits.

Unless it is obvious, it is quite easy to mistake sarcasm on a message board.

RocasAtoll
However, sarcasm is sometimes not detectable....that really goes under you "a little bit of intelligence" comment because one can get used to other's posting habits.

In this case, it's blatantly obvious, even more so if you know Shecter's posting.

Unless it is obvious, it is quite easy to mistake sarcasm on a message board.

And I have no idea how this isn't obvious.

Robtard
I get the impression that some people in here must be utterly bored or confused when they read (if they read) a book.

dadudemon
In this case, it's blatantly obvious, even more so if you know Shecter's posting.

And I have no idea how this isn't obvious.

My two comments were contradictions on purpose. Sometimes, sarcasm goes right over my head. Other times, my sarcasm is totally over looked. I try to explain when I am being sarcastic or at least make it obvious. No matter what happens, sarcasm can be missed when because it is text. Sometimes Shecter has really great intellectual posts...other times, those posts appear to be intellectual in nature but they are sarcasm or facetiousness. (I just experienced something similar to that with Devil King.)

In the beginning, I didn't know Shecter was the way he was. Robtard had to explain to me what was going on because I was arguing with him about nothing.

In fact, of all the message boards I have been apart of, this place is full of more sarcasm/hidden cynicism than any of the rest.

I get the impression that some people in here must be utterly bored or confused when they read (if they read) a book.

Rest assured, I don't have nearly as much trouble following things in a book as I do on a message board.

JacopeX

You can read sarcasm on the internet like you can read tension in a book. It just takes common sense and a little bit of intelligence. I'm sorry, but I guess I just can't see sarcasm when reading....Unless if you make it sound alot more stupid. laughing out loud

I felt Schecter was serious. I can understand how some people might be in favor with the police. so thats wy I made that post. I appologize if I offended anyone by missing the sarcasm. I should get arrested and be sentenced dreadfully for such a crime! laughing out loud

(now that my firend is simple sarcasm) wink

Schecter
you offended nobody, precious lolcow.

JacopeX
It seems like I have with all the attacks I have received over nothing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

babe_89
hay anyone here

babe_89
apparently not ...

Schecter
hello babe_89. this is AOL_95. come back to us.

Kram3r
Originally posted by babe_89
apparently not ...

Lol, WTF? Must be from Adelaide.

Quark_666
hay anyone here
apparently not ...

Patience, my young apprentice...

smoker4
"JacopeX"

Hahaha.

Fickerty fixed

hello babe_89. this is AOL_95. come back to us.

el lolo

Zeal Ex Nihilo
No you didn't.

You are butthurt. Next time I'll be sure to use some KY.

Adam_PoE
You are butthurt. Next time I'll be sure to use some KY.

KY is for pussies.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
KY is for pussies.

LOL @ the pun. laughing laughing laughing

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
KY is for pussies.

Adam likes his buttsex with a handfull of kitty litter, the rough-neck.

JacopeX
Originally posted by smoker4
Fickerty fixed No.

RocasAtoll
I'm sorry, but I guess I just can't see sarcasm when reading....Unless if you make it sound alot more stupid. laughing out loud

Why is it so funny if you can't read sarcasm?

Originally posted by JacopeX I felt Schecter was serious. I can understand how some people might be in favor with the police. so thats wy I made that post. I appologize if I offended anyone by missing the sarcasm. I should get arrested and be sentenced dreadfully for such a crime! laughing out loud

So the whole "Brave police officers fend off attack from quadriplegic" meant nothing to you?

Bicnarok

KidRock
UYMKyJRAabE

Lmao..he fell like a sack of potatoes.

SpearofDestiny
UYMKyJRAabE

A qwuadra-what ?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
A qwuadra-what ? um.....you serious?

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
um.....you serious?

Did he say a quadraplapleghic ?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
Did he say a quadraplapleghic ? oh.... laughing ....I missed that.

Schecter
missed what?

and who's the bigger moron?

the one babbling nonsense or the one pretending that he gets it?

Rogue Jedi
missed what?

the one babbling nonsense or the one pretending that he gets it? The one who decided to step in and play net bully, IMO.

Schecter
funny to see a grown man crying 'bully' when called out for posting moronic comments.

BackFire
There's some kid moaning outside of my room.

Turning me on.

Rogue Jedi
funny to see a grown man crying 'bully' when called out for posting moronic comments. Even funnier to see a grown man attempting to flex his net muscle and failing miserably.

GCG
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/3279/churchsignkl9.jpg

Schecter
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Even funnier to see a grown man attempting to flex his net muscle and failing miserably.

oh you brave warrior for standing up to the big bully.
do us all a favor and take your crying butthurt to the otf (kmc's hugbox)

Rogue Jedi
oh you brave warrior for standing up to the big bully.
do us all a favor and take your crying butthurt to the otf (kmc's hugbox) You're such a tough guy, man. Do you think about yourself when you masturbate?

Schecter
funny since the only one bringing up bullying and internet muscles is you. you gonna e-jump me, yo?

Rogue Jedi
funny since the only one bringing up bullying and internet muscles is you. you gonna e-jump me, yo? Nah, I got better things to do, like watching paint dry.

Schecter
dur

Kram3r
There's some kid moaning outside of my room.

Turning me on.

I-i'll stop now.

Deja~vu
Police have over stepped their boundering in some countries. At some point the police and even the gobnment well become many powerful. The US can be an example two ous..us.

SpearofDestiny
missed what?

the one babbling nonsense or the one pretending that he gets it?

Did you lose your virginity yet ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.