Superman vs WWH & Sentry (please a little more mature this time....)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decimus
Superman vs WWH & Sentry

To the Death bloodlust is set to maximum!
Setting: the heart of a deserted NYC.... ninja

!PLEASE NO CURSING AS A WAY TO PROVE VALIDITY!
-I really want to hear what people say about this fight.... would you not close it again-

Gecko4lif
Stop making this f*cking thread

If you dont know who would win it is time you visited some respect threads. or better yet read a damn comic.

endrict
Ban this guy pleaseeee.....

Sirius77
Sigh...

jks
Spite thread.

Why make a thread annihilating superman so badly?

Sirius77
Originally posted by jks
Spite thread.

Why make a thread annihilating superman so badly?

http://i26.tinypic.com/kt7xs.gif

jks
it's hillarious watching the fanboys get all whiny.

iceman24567
Originally posted by jks
it's hillarious watching the fanboys get all whiny. Stop baiting them eek!

Decimus
Sorry I won't make it again it just was closed last time due to bashing furthermore people have contrasting view points I want to see which one prevails on KMC. Hopefully hear some reasons along the way...

jks
Originally posted by iceman24567
Stop baiting them eek! I'm not, superman would really lose this. It's just amusing to see what people get so angry at.

iceman24567
Originally posted by jks
I'm not, superman would really lose this. It's just amusing to see what people get so angry at. Ok whatever you say. Superman beats them both silly.

jks
how?

quanchi112
Superman gets crushed here.

Decimus
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

If you dont know who would win it is time you visited some respect threads. or better yet read a damn comic.

Calm down, I do read comics and want others opinions and better yet an argument.

iceman24567
Originally posted by jks
how? He wins because he has feats that put him over The Sentry and he would actually use his speed against The Hulk and not want to get hit like The Sentry. If Superman gets caught off balanced i think they would capitalize but i think he pulls a slight majority using his brains no you can call me a fanboy. Happy Dance PS i also think Iceman solos the Marvel team too big grin

Decimus
He wins because he has feats that put him over The Sentry and he would actually use his speed against The Hulk and not want to get hit like The Sentry. If Superman gets caught off balanced i think they would capitalize but i think he pulls a slight majority using his brains no you can call me a fanboy. Happy Dance PS i also think Iceman solos the Marvel team too big grin

I agreed with them being definitely able to capitalize on supes if they catch him off guard and get some wins for sure. See it isn't spite- its a relatively good fight.

jks
Why does everyone break out the "omgzorz, he uses teh speedorzbwitz!!!11!!!" argument?

1. Superman's feats post horrid writing era are comparable to hulk's.
2. When does he ever use his alleged speed in battle? Didn't do him much good against dc's hulk clone that killed him.

quanchi112
Superman got his ass beat by Kalibak and Mantis. WW Hulk and Sentry would roast him in no time.

guy222
wwh/sentry

Badabing
Originally posted by Decimus
would you not close it again- If the thread deteriorates into garbage again then it WILL be closed.

If you dont know who would win it is time you visited some respect threads. or better yet read a damn comic. Originally posted by jks
it's hillarious watching the fanboys get all whiny. The next bit of flaming, cursing, trolling, bashing or baiting will mean a warning and possible temp ban. Everybody saw my post when I closed the last thread and the thread starter specifically asked you all to be civil.

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman got his ass beat by Kalibak and Mantis. WW Hulk and Sentry would roast him in no time. Mantis is no pushover and Kalibak is freakin Kalibak. Stop bashing characters to amuse yourself and actually try to prove something.

iceman24567
Originally posted by jks
Why does everyone break out the "omgzorz, he uses teh speedorzbwitz!!!11!!!" argument?

2. When does he ever use his alleged speed in battle? Didn't do him much good against dc's hulk clone that killed him. He has used his speed against Doomsday and he pretty much couldn't touch him.

quanchi112
Mantis is no pushover and Kalibak is freakin Kalibak. Stop bashing characters to amuse yourself and actually try to prove something. They are not that impressive and got lucky to take Supes out. He was overconfident but still got beat. Prove how badass each character is. Kalibak has always been Darkseid's idiotic son.

iceman24567
They are not that impressive and got lucky to take Supes out. He was overconfident but still got beat. Prove how badass each character is. Kalibak has always been Darkseid's idiotic son. Kalibak also trades blows with Orion usually still losing but he isn't a chump.

Decimus
Superman got his ass beat by Kalibak and Mantis. WW Hulk and Sentry would roast him in no time.

Interesting I haven't read that yet what was the stituation did they just come out of the blue and beat him please can you specify alittle, thanx.

Dgw2007
CLOSED

Badabing
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos. Trolling + Baiting = Warning.

Sirius77
Originally posted by jks

2. When does he ever use his alleged speed in battle? Didn't do him much good against dc's hulk clone that killed him.

Appearently you havent read a superman comic in a while... no expression

You appearently havent read owaw either... he uses his speed against the imperiex probes time and time again... petty much after that arc there were a series of comics where he did the same thing (almost literally the same scene just copied and pasted) to other bricks...

And currently, superman is extremely fast. Comparable now to surfers speed. And his durability has also risen significantly.

But I dont think that it really matters... because he'll just bfr wwh, and beat the shit out of sentry. Feats show that is more than likely exactly how it would happen. He has been shown to be stronger, faster, as well as more durable than sentry... and wwh cant fly. He'll be spending the remainder of this fight on the moon...

Decimus
Superman has beaten mantis and kalibak on his own before so it sounds a little fishy that they beat him flatout.

Dgw2007
bada PLZ CLOSED

Sirius77
They are not that impressive and got lucky to take Supes out. He was overconfident but still got beat. Prove how badass each character is. Kalibak has always been Darkseid's idiotic son.

Stop being lazy and visit the respect thread. He doesnt need to prove anything to you about characters that YOU brought up. So stop making half assed arguments and bashing characters that you dont like, and prove something or go to another thread.

Thanks. smile

Decimus
Sentry really cannot beat superman but he could just knock him to the floor long enough for the hulk to join the fight. Then it would be interesting.

Badabing
Here's the entire Superman vs Kalibak/Mantis fight.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-31.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-02-16.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-03-19.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-04-17.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-05-16.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-06-12.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-07-11.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-08-10.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-09-8.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-10-12.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-11-11.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-12-11.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-13-11.jpg

Decimus
Wow that was crazy thanx

tkitna
Sentry solo's

Decimus
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry solo's

How?

Sirius77
He doesnt know...

vlaaad12345
Bloodlusted supes....so its supes vs sentry right cause maximum bloodlusted supes flys by and rips hulks head off before hulk knows what happened,he then grabs sentry and takes a trip to the sun....and you know where it goes from there.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Stop being lazy and visit the respect thread. He doesnt need to prove anything to you about characters that YOU brought up. So stop making half assed arguments and bashing characters that you dont like, and prove something or go to another thread.

Thanks. smile Kalibak isnt impressive or intelligent. Keep up this negative banter towards me and Ill report you.

Master-Borg
I give it to Supes.

He's the most versatile, and he's proven his mettle time and again. Sentry may have potential, Hulk may be the strongest, but Superman is imo the most POWERFUL.

Sirius77
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Bloodlusted supes....so its supes vs sentry right cause maximum bloodlusted supes flys by and rips hulks head off before hulk knows what happened,he then grabs sentry and takes a trip to the sun....and you know where it goes from there.

Ouch...

Sirius77
Kalibak isnt impressive or intelligent. Keep up this negative banter towards me and Ill report you.

Go ahead. I'll do the same to you for trolling. Because thats what your posts amount to. You ask for scans and proof of things that you bring up and never deliver an 'argument' yourself. I'm not 'bantering' with you and I'm even trying to be 'negative'. There was no objectionably personal foul language in my post, nor were there any immediate attacks upon you as a person. So go ahead. Tattle. I just call em' as I see em'. smile

And it doesnt matter if kalibak isnt impressive or intellegent. Because niether are Hulk or sentry. And you saw the entire fight posted. Superman fought both kalibak and Mantis and nearly won if not for a sucker beta club in the face... Either way, he took them down with him.

Bouboumaster
WWH alone would be a challenge.

Sirius77
Not on the moon he wouldnt be...

endrict
Not on the moon he wouldnt be...

Let the truth be told!

CaptainStoic
The scans that were provided by Bada did not indicate Superman being a threat to either The Current Hulk or Sentry, in fact the battle the that the Hulk and Sentry had in World War Hulk caused far more collateral damage than what Kalibak and Mantis caused while beating Superman, Orion was Kals saving grace in that fight... if he did not show up Superman was seconds away from defeat. The Collective, and The void would have put the BIG HURT on Kalibak, Superman, or that flea Mantis.

Sentry beat the Void alone, and was working on defeating The Collective.

Team wins this one with ease.

Sirius77
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The scans that were provided by Bada did not indicate Superman being a threat to either The Current Hulk or Sentry,

Appearently, superman seemed like more of a threat to Kalibak and Mantis...

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-09-8.jpg

Kalibak: "No!!"

Mantis: "This cant be happennnnnniiinnnng!!!"

in fact the battle the that the Hulk and Sentry had in World War Hulk caused far more collateral damage than what Kalibak and Mantis caused while beating Superman, Orion was Kals saving grace in that fight...

There better have been... Suerman wasnt trying... Sentry and hulk were fighting so hard that they reverted back to their weakest incarnations.

The only part of the superman vs kalibak and mantis fight that was on the ground was the end of it... that superman caused. So I can see why one blow wouldnt level a city if all three fighters were not fighting to their 'full' capabilities.

if he did not show up Superman was seconds away from defeat. The Collective, and The void would have put the BIG HURT on Kalibak, Superman, or that flea Mantis.

It helps that orion was empowered by the source as the killer of the new gods ...

And how can you call Mantis a flea? Based upon that I can conclude that you know really next to nothing about him...

Sentry defeated the void because he was the void. I defeat nightmares in my sleep, but I dont brag about it. It was purely psychological in nature.

And the collective pimp smacked him back to earth... there was hardly a confrontation...

No. Not with ease. Neither side will win this with ease.

CaptainStoic
"Sentry defeated the void because he was the void. I defeat nightmares in my sleep, but I dont brag about it. It was purely psychological in nature.

And the collective pimp smacked him back to earth... there was hardly a confrontation..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you read the book? Be honest I won't tell anyone!

The Collective did no such thing... when it saw that it was nearing defeat it BFR'ed Sentry.

I know full well who Mantis is, and if Orion at regular levels can take him and Kalibak, it shows that he is in the same power range as Namor or Ulik, the same goes for kalibak, as regular powered Orion is Classic Thor level.

There is no way Superman is beating these two, this thread was made to pump Superman up, and make him into more than the Gladiator that he is.... yes the pun was intended. We all saw what a weaker Hulk did to Gladiator right? Yep he pummeled the arrogance out of him, and this is what The Hulk and The Sentry would do to Superman. Sentry alone is more powerful than Superman, adding the Hulk to it is just overkill.

Sirius77
I know full well who Mantis is, and if Orion at regular levels can take him and Kalibak, it shows that he is in the same power range as Namor or Ulik, the same goes for kalibak, as regular powered Orion is Classic Thor level.

No you dont. If you did you would know that he took on dr fate, ww, and a gl at the same time... he's no pushover. He's no "flea" as you so eloquently put it.

And orion was NOT at regular levels. He is the killer of the new gods. What part do you not understand about that. The source is using him as its tool. Empowering him to kill whatever new god he needs to. So no. Hes not 'regular'.

There is no way Superman is beating these two, this thread was made to pump Superman up, and make him into more than the Gladiator that he is.... yes the pun was intended.

Intended... but not humorous... no expression

And superman doesnt need to be "pumped up"... hes superman. The first superhero. More feats than most. He doesnt need it.

We all saw what a weaker Hulk did to Gladiator right? Yep he pummeled the arrogance out of him,

This has no relevance to anything in this thread... no expression

and this is what The Hulk and The Sentry would do to Superman. Sentry alone is more powerful than Superman, adding the Hulk to it is just overkill.

That is abc logic at its worse.

CaptainStoic
No you dont. If you did you would know that he took on dr fate, ww, and a gl at the same time... he's no pushover. He's no "flea" as you so eloquently put it.

And orion was NOT at regular levels. He is the killer of the new gods. What part do you not understand about that. The source is using him as its tool. Empowering him to kill whatever new god he needs to. So no. Hes not 'regular'.

Re-Read my post please... you basically just said what I said.

FearOfBlood

Phantom Zone
WWH and Sentry win.

Bad Ash231
Superman dies. ermmnone

Erik-Lensherr
Superman.

mak15
Originally posted by jks
Spite thread.

Why make a thread annihilating superman so badly? Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman gets crushed here. Originally posted by guy222
wwh/sentry

Your all ****ing idiots.

mak15
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry solo's Originally posted by quanchi112
Kalibak isnt impressive or intelligent. Keep up this negative banter towards me and Ill report you. ****ing retard.

mak15
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
WWH alone would be a challenge. Wrong idiot.Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The scans that were provided by Bada did not indicate Superman being a threat to either The Current Hulk or Sentry, in fact the battle the that the Hulk and Sentry had in World War Hulk caused far more collateral damage than what Kalibak and Mantis caused while beating Superman, Orion was Kals saving grace in that fight... if he did not show up Superman was seconds away from defeat. The Collective, and The void would have put the BIG HURT on Kalibak, Superman, or that flea Mantis.

Your a ****ing tard.

mak15
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
WWH and Sentry win. You are dumb as hell.

Tony Stark
Ok whatever you say. Superman beats them both silly.

Of course he would... confused

NOT!

mak15
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Of course he would... confused

NOT! Yay another retard shows up and is wrong.

Tony Stark
Appearently you havent read a superman comic in a while... no expression

You appearently havent read owaw either... he uses his speed against the imperiex probes time and time again... petty much after that arc there were a series of comics where he did the same thing (almost literally the same scene just copied and pasted) to other bricks...

And currently, superman is extremely fast. Comparable now to surfers speed. And his durability has also risen significantly.

But I dont think that it really matters... because he'll just bfr wwh, and beat the shit out of sentry. Feats show that is more than likely exactly how it would happen. He has been shown to be stronger, faster, as well as more durable than sentry... and wwh cant fly. He'll be spending the remainder of this fight on the moon...

confused

Current Supes has shown himseld to be stronger (arguably) faster and more durable (No he hasn't) WWH doesn't need to fly the fight has to come to him not vica versa.

Superman dies AGAIN!!!

Juntai
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Both of them would kill Superman 10/10.

SHC and Greg Pak agrees with me.
laughing

Kutulu
Originally posted by mak15
Yay another retard shows up and is wrong.

Yet another SOCK shows up to be banned.

Kutulu
Team takes the win. WWH isn't goint to be BFR'd here since Sentry can just go grab him and bring him back to the battlefield, so Superman's main chance of success is lost.

Team 9/10.

mak15
Originally posted by Kutulu
Yet another SOCK shows up to be banned. stfu fanboyOriginally posted by Kutulu
Team takes the win. WWH isn't goint to be BFR'd here since Sentry can just go grab him and bring him back to the battlefield, so Superman's main chance of success is lost.

Team 9/10. Your a ****ing tard.

Tony Stark
Yay another retard shows up and is wrong.

Hey aj your still the ass you've always been... And about to be banned again...bye bye.

evil face

h1a8
WWH is a no factor here. Superman can just throw him in space faster than a blink. This is really Superman vs. Sentry which has been done already. So close this.

Kutulu
stfu fanboy Your a ****ing tard.

Stuff a sock in it A.J. nobody cares about you. Half the people had you on ignore even before you got banned, because you're a mere forum troll, the pondscum of the interwebz. spam_laser herbfu2

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by h1a8
WWH is a no factor here. Superman can just throw him in space faster than a blink. This is really Superman vs. Sentry which has been done already. So close this.

So, what you're saying is that Superman can't beat WWH and needs to BFR him. ermmhappy

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
So, what you're saying is that Superman can't beat WWH and needs to BFR him. ermmhappy

That's pretty much the gig.

wink

Juntai
So, what you're saying is that Superman can't beat WWH and needs to BFR him. ermmhappy laughing out loud

Kutulu
Originally posted by h1a8

Superman throws Hulk into space. Sentry grabs him and brings him back. BFR won't be the usual Superman win here. laughing out loud

mak15
Stuff a sock in it A.J. nobody cares about you. Half the people had you on ignore even before you got banned, because you're a mere forum troll, the pondscum of the interwebz. spam_laser herbfu2 You weren't here when I was banned sunshine. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hulk gets KOed but your to stupid to realize.

llagrok
Superman dies. ermmnone

Take that back or so help me god, I will beat the SHC fanboyism out of you!

Faceman
Superman throws Hulk into space. Sentry grabs him and brings him back. BFR won't be the usual Superman win here. laughing out loud

So basically they'll be playing catch with Hulk.. confused

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by llagrok
Take that back or so help me god, I will beat the SHC fanboyism out of you!

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,163886.0.html

durhuc

Estacado
How about Superman throws Hulk into space then beats the crap out of Sentry?

Badabing
Originally posted by Estacado
How about Superman throws Hulk into space then beats the crap out of Sentry? laughing out loud

Faceman

durhuc

Was that guy, that started that thread ? eek!

123KID
yes it was

and Superman dies

Estacado
So on Herochat either of them solos......mmm

Soljer
So on Herochat either of them solos......mmm

And on herochat, Superman can't even match up to Sentry's average portrayal.

In short, when it comes to Superman, they're morons.

Erik-Lensherr

durhuc

It's herochat, what would you expect ?

They sinked even lower than that on many ocasions.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Soljer
And on herochat, Superman can't even match up to Sentry's average portrayal.

In short, when it comes to Superman, they're morons.

When it comes to Dc characters in general they're morons.

Endrict Nuul
How about Superman throws Hulk into space then beats the crap out of Sentry?

Works for me.

Papa Smurph
Wow I can't believe a topic as one sided as this got to page 5

Superman would get stomped by these two.

llagrok
Since WWH isn't capable of flight, this isn't that different from Superman vs Sentry.

jmcnasty
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
When it comes to Dc characters in general they're morons.

Dont agree with this statement, I just dont think that they give as much hype to superman as you all do. On this forum a guy with heat vision, strength and flight is a god and could literally beat almost anyone in a instant whereas all of his comics portray him as nothing but a brute fighter that has additional powers.

His main enemy line up isnt nothing but brute fighter that have tagged him numerous of times or even koed him, so when will it come to your attention that brutes have the ability to beat superman, when will it stop being pis.

Hulk (recently) is the ultimate brute and has the ability to beat superman. By the way this is carver9, Im typing under my roommates bio.

Sentry or hulk can solo this, these two together would annihilate superman unless youre saying that mantis and kalibak can beat sentry and hulk, which I doubt.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by jmcnasty
Dont agree with this statement, I just dont think that they give as much hype to superman as you all do. On this forum a guy with heat vision, strength and flight is a god and could literally beat almost anyone in a instant whereas all of his comics portray him as nothing but a brute fighter that has additional powers.

His main enemy line up isnt nothing but brute fighter that have tagged him numerous of times or even koed him, so when will it come to your attention that brutes have the ability to beat superman, when will it stop being pis.

Hulk (recently) is the ultimate brute and has the ability to beat superman. By the way this is carver9, Im typing under my roommates bio.

Sentry or hulk can solo this, these two together would annihilate superman unless youre saying that mantis and kalibak can beat sentry and hulk, which I doubt.

laughing

Go back to HC if you like it so much better than us.

makwhatever

Sentry or hulk can solo this, these two together would annihilate superman unless youre saying that mantis and kalibak can beat sentry and hulk, which I doubt. who gives a **** what you agree with,

you and everyone there are ****ing idiots

jmcnasty
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
laughing

Go back to HC if you like it so much better than us.

Who say that I like it better then you all, all Im saying is that they dont hype SUPERMAN up to levels that he isnt at. Read the post right before judging.

jmcnasty
Originally posted by makwhatever
who gives a **** what you agree with,

Im sorry to say this but youre a weird guy, very weird.

Stop being so negative and just debate. Do you have anger issues.

iceman24567
Nobody from team two can solo Superman both characters may be tied with him in strength but he has used his powers ten times better than the Sentry ever has used his and he has fought amped up bricks before and dealt with them. Superman could bfr The Hulk The Sentry's on panel flight speed is not greater than Superman's so how the hell is he going to out fly Superman to bring the Hulk back to the battle field?

nimbus006
Originally posted by makwhatever
who gives a **** what you agree with,

Relax, those words aren't necessary.

vlaaad12345
Idk what this talk of bfring hulk is....superman maximum bloodlusted would just tear him into pieces,he then punches sentry into space and takes him on a trip to the sun and we know the rape that comes after that.

Endrict Nuul
This is why I was hoping this thread gets locked. It turns into another Hulk fan boy's dream thread again.

jmcnasty
Nobody from team two can solo Superman both characters may be tied with him in strength but he has used his powers ten times better than the Sentry ever has used his and he has fought amped up bricks before and dealt with them. Superman could bfr The Hulk The Sentry's on panel flight speed is not greater than Superman's so how the hell is he going to out fly Superman to bring the Hulk back to the battle field?

thats your opinion, my opinion is that wwh will crush superman due to superman himself being nothing but a physical brick and sentry would just over power him. Superman has nothing over his belt to make me assume that he is superior to any of these fighters, whereas both have shown me that they have the ability to take superman out.

Like I said before, any of them could solo superman.

jmcnasty
This is why I was hoping this thread gets locked. It turns into another Hulk fan boy's dream thread again.

Why does it have to be a hulk fan wet dream, why cant it be a superman or sentry wet fans dream.

quanchi112
This thread is indeed spite. WW Hulk and the Sentry are much greater than Kalibak and Mantis. He got waxed by them and would get utterly dominated by these two.

Endrict Nuul
Why does it have to be a hulk fan wet dream, why cant it be a superman or sentry wet fans dream.

Well, at least Sentry has a chance at fighting Supes, while WWH doesn't even have a hope. As for Supes he can easily beat WWH.

quanchi112
Well, at least Sentry has a chance at fighting Supes, while WWH doesn't even have a hope. Why not?

Endrict Nuul
Why not?

What's WWH going to do when Sentry and Supes are flying around at high speeds?

jmcnasty
Why not?
because he knows nothing of the hulk and seem not to know anything about superman since superman has been dismantled by many brutes his ENTIRE career. Let me name a few.

The general
Titan
solomon grundy
kalibak
Darksied physically stomped him before.
Lobo
Doomsday
Mongul
Cheetah
Deathstroke
Batman
Imperex probe physically fought him.
Metallo physically fights him before using kryptonite
orion

I dont think that I need to name anymore people. That should be enough unless you all want me to keep going. Hulk has the ability to fight and beat superman, deal with it. With all of these bricks being able to fight superman on his term, you cant call it pis anymore.

jmcnasty
What's WWH going to do when Sentry and Supes are flying around at high speeds?

Show me a scan of superman fighting another character and they are flying around at high speeds. I have never seen that happen, have you. Stop giving superman additional powers.

quanchi112
What's WWH going to do when Sentry and Supes are flying around at high speeds? So you dont think Sentry could throw him down to the WW Hulk. I mean honestly?

makwhatever
Show me a scan of superman fighting another character and they are flying around at high speeds. I have never seen that happen, have you. Stop giving superman additional powers. read a supes comci turd

iceman24567
thats your opinion, my opinion is that wwh will crush superman due to superman himself being nothing but a physical brick and sentry would just over power him. Superman has nothing over his belt to make me assume that he is superior to any of these fighters, whereas both have shown me that they have the ability to take superman out.

Like I said before, any of them could solo superman. My opinion is that Superman has feats that eclipse both characters he has been a physical brick before but he has also used his speed heat vision and brains or did you leave that out to try and prove your point. My opinion is that the Hulk may have a slight strength advantage but he isn't countering being bfred and The Sentry would be left fighting somebody with way more experience than him and i am being generous treating them as equals. Superman beats either character alone and together.

jmcnasty
My opinion is that Superman has feats that eclipse both characters he has been a physical brick before but he has also used his speed heat vision and brains or did you leave that out to try and prove your point. My opinion is that the Hulk may have a slight strength advantage but he isn't countering being bfred and The Sentry would be left fighting somebody with way more experience than him and i am being generous treating them as equals. Superman beats either character alone and together.

Iceman, I try to understand you but sometimes I just dont (this is carver9). I know that there has been instances where superman has used his speed but not the way that you are saying.

The thing about superman is that he has great will power and thats why I give him wins against a lot of characters, its because he dont give up, its not because of a speed blitz that he rarely has done since the 50 or 60 years that he has been out (might been longer then that). I just think that sentry is physically supermans superior and it has been established by a freakin comic book writer that wwh can beat superman. What more evidence do you need. I know that writers arent a 100% right but with him saying that, if a book ever came out with the two fighting against each other, its a possibility that hulk would demolish superman just as bad as he did sentry.

Both can solo this fight and whoever thinks that superman can beat these two are a huge fan of superman and need to be banned forever off kmc. wink

makwhatever
Iceman, I try to understand you but sometimes I just dont (this is carver9). I know that there has been instances where superman has used his speed but not the way that you are saying.

The thing about superman is that he has great will power and thats why I give him wins against a lot of characters, its because he dont give up, its not because of a speed blitz that he rarely has done since the 50 or 60 years that he has been out (might been longer then that). I just think that sentry is physically supermans superior and it has been established by a freakin comic book writer that wwh can beat superman. What more evidence do you need. I know that writers arent a 100% right but with him saying that, if a book ever came out with the two fighting against each other, its a possibility that hulk would demolish superman just as bad as he did sentry.

Both can solo this fight and whoever thinks that superman can beat these two are a huge fan of superman and need to be banned forever off kmc. wink wrong your just dumb as ****

stop overacting them fanboy

your a ****ing idiot

Endrict Nuul
Show me a scan of superman fighting another character and they are flying around at high speeds. I have never seen that happen, have you. Stop giving superman additional powers.

Their powers are flying and super speed...so when they fly around at high speeds "way above WWH" so he's no longer good threat anymore.

iceman24567

Both can solo this fight and whoever thinks that superman can beat these two are a huge fan of superman and need to be banned forever off kmc. wink Well we have a difference of a opinions i don't think The Sentry is superior to Superman that pretty much ends our debate but i can go on to say that if the Sentry had used his speed more like Superman did against the Imperiex probe he would have beaten the Hulk and Superman having basically all of Sentry's powers that he used during that fight he would have beaten the Hulk too. That Pak statement doesn't mean a lot to me because it was never encourage by any Superman writer or even responded too by them and since Pak doesn't write Superman how the hell can he put his character over him? Biased much?

iceman24567
Oh and i guess i should be banned too for saying Superman wins this. no expression

jmcnasty
Their powers are flying and super speed...so when they fly around at high speeds "way above WWH" he's no longer good threat anymore.

The only thing that I want from you is a scan because every fight that i have seen of superman, humans are able to see the entire fight, every punch thrown. Provide a scan or I'll pressume that youre making everything up (I already know that you wont find a scan but I would love for you to try and find one).

Endrict Nuul

Both can solo this fight and whoever thinks that superman can beat these two are a huge fan of superman and need to be banned forever off kmc. wink

Fanboy.

jmcnasty
Well we have a difference of a opinions i don't think The Sentry is superior to Superman that pretty much ends our debate but i can go on to say that if the Sentry had used his speed more like Superman did against the Imperiex probe he would have beaten the Hulk and Superman having basically all of Sentry's powers that he used during that fight he would have beaten the Hulk too. That Pak statement doesn't mean a lot to me because it was never encourage by any Superman writer or even responded too by them and since Pak doesn't write Superman how the hell can he put his character over him? Biased much?

Hulks speed>>>imperex probe

Thats a bad speed example to use for superman since spiderman has mimic the same speed feat numerous of times. Hell during the sentry hulk fight, sentry TRIED to use speed but hulk punched him out of it.

It seem like everyone that fought a imperex probe out sped it. The probes was slow, hell even wonderwoman mother speed blitzed two probes with ease.

Is that the only speed blitz that you all can bring up for superman is the imperex and the mongul. I know that you all can do better than that since he has been out for how many years.

By the way iceman24567, I dont think that you should be banned, you seem pretty cool even though we disagree all the time.

jmcnasty
Fanboy.

I can be that, even though Im not a fan of either sentry or the hulk but hey. I like superman more then both but I know that superman wont beat both of these two together by himself due to reading superman comics and knowing the two that he is fighting here.

FearOfBlood
As for Supes he can easily beat WWH.

laughing

FearOfBlood
Oh and i guess i should be banned too for saying Superman wins this. no expression

You should be banned for saying Superman wins more than 1/10 vs WWH or The Sentry at the end of WWH.

Estacado
Hulks speed>>>imperex probe

crylaugh

Soljer
You should be banned for saying Superman wins more than 1/10 vs WWH or The Sentry at the end of WWH.

You've been told to stop trolling on more than one occasion. You may want to try actually paying heed.

Estacado
You fail as always.

JasonK4
You fail as always.
Where the hell have you been?

ha-son

Estacado
Originally posted by JasonK4
Where the hell have you been?

ha-son
Computer problems........estahuh

iceman24567
You should be banned for saying Superman wins more than 1/10 vs WWH or The Sentry at the end of WWH. Whatever my opinion is my opinion you should be banned for trolling and i really don't care if you think i should be banned.

Kutulu

His Pr0n stash got too big so he started deleting system files to make space. laughing out loud

JasonK4
I see. Good to have you back. uhuh

FearOfBlood
Whatever my opinion is my opinion you should be banned for trolling and i really don't care if you think i should be banned.

Just kidding friend about your banning but both of them beats Superman at least 9/10.

Endrict Nuul
The only thing that I want from you is a scan because every fight that i have seen of superman, humans are able to see the entire fight, every punch thrown. Provide a scan or I'll pressume that youre making everything up (I already know that you wont find a scan but I would love for you to try and find one).

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/4530/08222005115613am7bx.jpg
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/679/08222005124311pm3un.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4214/superman20speed20vs20mongul202.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/9558/supermanandmongul8pr.jpg

And this one while flying in space.

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/9203/pics0017bn.jpg

Estacado
Originally posted by JasonK4
I see. Good to have you back. uhuh
Thank you.

iceman24567
Just kidding friend about your banning but both of them beats Superman at least 1/10. Now you can call me friend eek!

Decimus

You understand that we are taking into account ------ outside of the comics they are in to take out PIS and CIS. No one is arguing that this team could beat superman in a comic.

jmcnasty
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/4530/08222005115613am7bx.jpg
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/679/08222005124311pm3un.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4214/superman20speed20vs20mongul202.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/9558/supermanandmongul8pr.jpg

And this one while flying in space.

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/9203/pics0017bn.jpg

the only one that really showed combat speed was the one where he fought mongul, the after image, the rest spiderman has done. Not impressed. Would you like for me to show you combat speed.

This is combat speed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxq84z6YfEY . Now like I said, show me some scans BESIDES the imperex scans that is irrelevant and pointless since imperex was speed blitz by everyone in the entire comic, where superman has speed blitzed and again it shouldnt be hard since he has been out for about 60 years or so.

jmcnasty
You understand that we are taking into account ------ outside of the comics they are in to take out PIS and CIS. No one is arguing that this team could beat superman in a comic.

Im not arguing about a comic either and you cant say that something is pis if it has been happening since the characters creation. Superman has been getting beaten and hit by bricks his entire career. His entire career superman might have shown only about 5 times out of 60 years to have any kind of decent combat speed, the rest have been nothing but flight speed, (not counting him moving his hands fast, not impressive). You cant call something pis when its been going on for ages example, wolverine has been taking punches from beings in hulks caliber since his creation but there are some that dont agree with that.

If wolverine has been doing this since the beginning and jump back up after every attack, why would that be changed if someone of a forum says that its not true but it happens in almost all of his comics.

iceman24567
the only one that really showed combat speed was the one where he fought mongul, the after image, the rest spiderman has done. Not impressed. Would you like for me to show you combat speed.

This is combat speed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxq84z6YfEY . Now like I said, show me some scans BESIDES the imperex scans that is irrelevant and pointless since imperex was speed blitz by everyone in the entire comic, where superman has speed blitzed and again it shouldnt be hard since he has been out for about 60 years or so. I have to disagree all of those are combat speed feats performed in different ways but combat feats.

Endrict Nuul

This is combat speed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxq84z6YfEY . Now like I said, show me some scans BESIDES the imperex scans that is irrelevant and pointless since imperex was speed blitz by everyone in the entire comic, where superman has speed blitzed and again it shouldnt be hard since he has been out for about 60 years or so.

Either way you won't change my mind and I won't change yours.

Supes wins this.

iceman24567
Either way you won't change my mind and I won't change yours.

Supes wins this. I feel the same way plus Dbz combat feats are so inconsistent one second oh they are moving so fast we the viewers can't even see it 5 upgrades later back to slow movement.

Decimus
Im not arguing about a comic either and you cant say that something is pis if it has been happening since the characters creation. Superman has been getting beaten and hit by bricks his entire career. His entire career superman might have shown only about 5 times out of 60 years to have any kind of decent combat speed, the rest have been nothing but flight speed, (not counting him moving his hands fast, not impressive). You cant call something pis when its been going on for ages example, wolverine has been taking punches from beings in hulks caliber since his creation but there are some that dont agree with that.

If wolverine has been doing this since the beginning and jump back up after every attack, why would that be changed if someone of a forum says that its not true but it happens in almost all of his comics.

But you CHOOSE not to count his hands moving fast as combat speed or impressive. Again your choice but it is factual combat speed and not an opinion. So there is no more need to even find one combat speed feat because you don't consider an acceptable combat speed feat to be an acceptable feat to begin with.

Endrict Nuul
But you CHOOSE not to count his hands moving fast as combat speed or impressive. Again your choice but it is factual combat speed and not an opinion. So there is no more need to even find one combat speed feat because you don't consider an acceptable combat speed feat to be an acceptable feat to begin with.

Well said and that's why I am longer debuting with him.

janus77
WWH & Sentry with ease.
Sentry knocks him down, and Hulk knocks him out.

Decimus
Originally posted by janus77
WWH & Sentry with ease.

I could see it happen maybe 4.5 out of 10. Supes takes a slight majority 5.5.

vlaaad12345
WWH & Sentry with ease.
Right except for that being about a thousand times faster than sentry and millions of times faster than hulk thing.

Gecko4lif
Wow this thread is a joke

I dont see how a mods hasnt closed this yet

When hulk and sentry get some showings on supe's level then we can talk

Kutulu
Wow this thread is a joke

I dont see how a mods hasnt closed this yet

When hulk and sentry get some showings on supe's level then we can talk

lmao

Decimus
Hulk's major disadvantage is he coudln't help in this fight if it was off the ground at high speeds.

janus77
Hulk's major disadvantage is he coudln't help in this fight if it was off the ground at high speeds.
absolutely. luckily he has Sentry to bring Superman down to the ground.
plain old Savage Hulk tossed Pre-Crises Superman into outerspace, imagine if he had Sentry to drag Superman back for more?

Gecko4lif
plain old Savage Hulk tossed Pre-Crises Superman into outerspace, imagine if he had Sentry to drag Superman back for more?
1. Crossovers are non - cannon (except that 1 i never read lol)
2. Supes is stronger then both by a ridiculous amount
3. Supes is faster then both by a ridiculous amount
4. Sentry cant hurt supes and WWh can only hurt supes after a LOOOOOONNNNGGGGGG time.

vlaaad12345
Jla/avengers is the only canon crossover,but nice try,bloodlusted superman is too fast for sentry or hulk.

Kutulu
1. Crossovers are non - cannon (except that 1 i never read lol)
2. Supes is stronger then both by a ridiculous amount
3. Supes is faster then both by a ridiculous amount
4. Sentry cant hurt supes and WWh can only hurt supes after a LOOOOOONNNNGGGGGG time.

^^ Coming from the guy who said that Darkseid was higher up on the power scale than the Celestials. happywank

Gecko4lif
^^ Coming from the guy who said that Darkseid was higher up on the power scale than the Celestials. happywank
I didnt you idiot.

I said he at the same tier as the lowest celestials in his prime.

Go back to fapping to the ass shots in your hulk comics

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>