Deathstroke vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
since in the DS vs. Thing thread it seemed close why not have Slade fight Thing's closest peer in the Marvel brick category ?

who wins this ?

Papa Smurph
Colossus kicks Deathstroke's ass just as bad as Thing.

Colossus 9/10

iceman24567
Deathstroke 9/10

endrict
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Colossus kicks Deathstroke's ass just as bad as Thing.

Colossus 9/10

King_Mungi
shifty

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/X-MenTeenTitans-29.jpg

*and yes before anyone says anything it's non-canon

Papa Smurph
Not like that's stopped you before

King_Mungi
Not like that's stopped you before

and what scans did I post that was non-canon and say it was canon? Please enlighten me.

Papa Smurph
Lol re-looking over the thread you posted DS grabbing a cable carrying a bridge from his Elseworlds annual that I didn't care enough to call you on

King_Mungi
Lol re-looking over the thread you posted DS grabbing a cable carrying a bridge from his Elseworlds annual that I didn't care enough to call you on

Elseworlds annual? What Elseworlds Annual? I seriously don't recall.

Papa Smurph
Deathstroke Annual 3

Has the Elseworld tag on the very top of the cover.

King_Mungi
Deathstroke Annual 3

Has the Elseworld tag on the very top of the cover.

Actually your right, it wasn't my scan so that definetly was a mistake on my behalf. However, all the other scans were from the main DC universe.

Papa Smurph
I know, just pretty funny that Deathstroke's most lauded strength feat is non-canon.

And why I don't really bother with respect threads outside of tourneys

King_Mungi
I know, just pretty funny that Deathstroke's most lauded strength feat is non-canon.

And why I don't really bother with respect threads outside of tourneys

Well even if we ignore that he did overpower Donna Troy a few times, and I'm not talking about that earlier scan I posted in the other thread.

Papa Smurph
When's he overpowered Donna Troy?

DS fans need to face facts

Deathstroke's nothing more then a slightly stronger Cap.

Who'd get folded by Colossus as well.

Decimus

And cap has beaten the hulk. wink

Papa Smurph
As narriated by Sentry stalemated Galactus Spiderman

King_Mungi

Few times in Teen Titans, and just recently he took on 14 Teen Titans and was winning . He even breifly in that issue was taking on Donna Troy, Batgirl, Ravager, Nightwing, Jericho at the same time and was winning.

Oh no one is going to argue he is even close to being as strong as Colossus.

Papa Smurph
In a fight versus Colossus

how's taking on Jericho, Ravager, Batgirl, Robin(s) and Donna Troy impressive?

Shoot, Colossus could ignore everyone else and just start hammering Troy for similar effect.

Papa Smurph
Man just about any top tier Street leveler could take on that team of Titans and hold the advantage.

King_Mungi
In a fight versus Colossus

how's taking on Jericho, Ravager, Batgirl, Robin(s) and Donna Troy impressive?

Shoot, Colossus could ignore everyone else and just start hammering Troy for similar effect.

Errrr? I wasn't using that event as a means DS would beat Colossus, but was a reference of another instance of DS and Troy fighting and DS looking impressive.

Man just about any top tier Street leveler could take on that team of Titans and hold the advantage.

DS is the only "street-level" villian that has took it to the Titans like this. However, DS has taken it to the JLA, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, etc. Give the guy his dues

Papa Smurph
Oh.

But you mentioned overpowering

Did he overpower her in this showing?

Blind
Deathstroke 9/10. But I think it really comes down to how much prep DS has, and whether or not it's like, "meet and fight" or does DS just follow him around until he depowers?

Because of this, I'm just going to stick to Deathstroke 9/10.

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by King_Mungi

DS is the only "street-level" villian that has took it to the Titans like this. However, DS has taken it to the JLA, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, etc. Give the guy his dues

He's taken the JLA mostly through running and plot induced stupidity to a degree I won't even write off.

Btw what other top tier street level villain has tried fighting that many Titans?
What other top tier street level villain has even fought the Titans?

King_Mungi
Oh.

But you mentioned overpowering

Did he overpower her in this showing?

Yeah, he was easily dodging her attacks and kicked her sending her back, and then later threw her at Nightwing. He had complete control over her. It was very brief fight though

King_Mungi
He's taken the JLA mostly through running and plot induced stupidity to a degree I won't even write off.

Btw what other top tier street level villain has tried fighting that many Titans?
What other top tier street level villain has even fought the Titans?

I generally don't reference Identity Crisis as he did have prep, but the other times he didn't and faired exceptionally well

Yeah, Ravanger .

Papa Smurph
Yeah, he was easily dodging her attacks and kicked her sending her back, and then later threw her at Nightwing. He had complete control over her. It was very brief fight though

So nothing we haven't seen people like Cap and Batman do?

Deathstroke
What kind of equipment does DS have here?

Papa Smurph

Yeah, Ravanger .

You think Ravager compares to people like Cap, Midnighter, Batman, Wolverine, Sabertooth, Iron Fist, even Daredevil?

iceman24567
You think Ravager compares to people like Cap, Midnighter, Batman, Wolverine, Sabertooth, Iron Fist, even Daredevil? Physically both are above most of those characters so yes they do compare even if they don't have as many feats.

King_Mungi
So nothing we haven't seen people like Cap and Batman do?

No, because DS has completly different powers then Cap and Batman. Heck, before his many upgrades DS left Batman in a bloody pulp.

You think Ravager compares to people like Cap, Midnighter, Batman, Wolverine, Sabertooth, Iron Fist, even Daredevil?

No, but their still high up there. Ravanger with the serum was a beast though

Papa Smurph
Can you prove Ravager is physically above Midnighter, Sabertooth and even Cap?

iceman24567
Can you prove Ravager is physically above Midnighter, Sabertooth and even Cap? I said most can you prove they aren't? I see you like asking people to prove things rather than proving them wrong. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Papa Smurph
No, because DS has completly different powers then Cap and Batman. Heck, before his many upgrades DS left Batman in a bloody pulp.

You're talking about the one where he limps away after a hard fight where they stalemate in a arm lock?

Yeah, but I'm not convinced Ravager would take any elite Street leveler.

King_Mungi
You're talking about the one where he limps away after a hard fight where they stalemate in a arm lock?

Yeah, but I'm not convinced Ravager would take any elite Street leveler.

Nope,

1. http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5300/batmanvsdeathstroke37gx.gif
2. http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/4384/batmanvsdeathstroke44hz.gif

Currently I would agree she couldn't, when she had her serum..maybe

Papa Smurph
Nope,

Currently I would agree she couldn't, when she had he
r serum..maybe

Why not post the page after the bottom one where Deathstroke limps away and the page before the top one when they stalemate in a arm lock instead of the usual selective out of context scanning?

King_Mungi
Why not post the page after the bottom one where Deathstroke limps away and the two pages before the top one when they stalemate in a arm lock instead of the usual selective out of context scanning?

That's how it ended, and it ended with Batman in a bloody mess which I said *shrugs* Meh! after that fight he noted that Batman's punches harder than many of those with super-strength. That was also pre his recent upgrades too

Seems the infamous armbar is quite uber..ie. Black Panther and Silver Surfer

Papa Smurph
That's how it ended,

No it's not, Batman got up and they fought for another page with Slade walking off hands over ribs clutched over in pain.

Surfer armbar? They locked hands and both couldn't budge each other until Batman kicked him in the face.

King_Mungi
No it's not, Batman got up and they fought for another page with Slade walking off hands over ribs clutched over in pain.

Surfer armbar? They locked hands and both couldn't budge each other until Batman kicked him in the face.

Batman was done, he really wasn't going to do much after that.

and that was pre-upgrades DS, and made note Batman was stronger then basically people with super-strength in that issue *shrugs*

Deathstroke

Batman hit him from behind knocking him through the window and Deathstroke proceded to casually kick his face into a bookshelf. DS was holding his arm I believe, but Bats was knocked the **** out on the ground in a bloody mess.

Papa Smurph
Batman was done, he really wasn't going to do much after that.

and that was pre-upgrades DS, and made note Batman was stronger then basically people with super-strength in that issue *shrugs*

Batman wasn't done, he got up and knocked him over in the page after the "fight ended" and would have kept going until Slade slammed him into a wall.

Post-Upgrade Slade might be class 2 TOPS, still not much higher then people like Cap or Sabertooth and strong enough to make Colossus (who's more durable then Aquaman) worry.

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Batman hit him from behind knocking him through the window and Deathstroke proceded to casually kick his face into a bookshelf. DS was holding his arm I believe, but Bats was knocked the **** out on the ground in a bloody mess.

And Slade was holding his ribs limping to his motorcycle and got his ass kicked by some jobber an issue later because Batman beat him just as silly.

King_Mungi
Batman wasn't done, he got up and knocked him over in the page after the "fight ended" and would have kept going until Slade slammed him into a wall.

Post-Upgrade Slade might be class 2 TOPS, still not much higher then people like Cap or Sabertooth and strong enough to make Colossus (who's more durable then Aquaman) worry.

and thus ended it again erm

I don't think so as he has done things that indicate he is more then that. Oh I'm not saying DS is going to take Colossus physically, his tech is key. However, the gas grenades wouldn't work on Colossus , and his Prom sword and staff would most likely only cause sparks on Colossus hide like Wolverine's claws did with no physical damage. So basically he really has nothing in his standard equip that really could do much to Colossus.

spetznaz
Isn't this a little unfair.

And I do not mean unfair to DS, but unfair to Colossus?

Why ...well, this is like having a fight between a tank and a soldier carrying an anti-tank missile launcher with a missile in it. And the stipulation is that the tank cannot shoot ....all it can do is get close to the soldier and run him down.

The tank is colossus, and the soldier with the Javelin launcher is DS.

Colossus is major strong, far stronger than DS could dream of. But he is still a character that needs to get close, get his fists on you, and pummel you to dust.

DS, on the other hand, is a tactical genius.

Thus, it is interesting that people expect the two to stand next to each other and start trading blows. What would happen is that DS wouldn't even get within 50 feet of Colossus, it wouldn't be a physical fight, and DS is too intelligent to even consider a brawl with someone a tenth of the strength of Colossus.

The soldier with the anti-tank missile would take out the Tank long before the tank gets close enough to run him down.

Papa Smurph
and thus ended it again erm

With Slade limping just as badly beaten as Batman. Unlike your post which tries to imply Slade beating Batman and walking away like nothing happened.

I don't think so as he has done things that indicate he is more then that.

Like....

So basically he really has nothing in his standard equip that really could do much to Colossus.

So Colossus is that much more durable then Thing?

King_Mungi
With Slade limping just as badly beaten as Batman. Unlike your post which tries to imply Slade beating Batman and walking away like nothing happened.

I don't think so as he has done things that indicate he is more then that.

Like....

So basically he really has nothing in his standard equip that really could do much to Colossus.

So Colossus is that much more durable then Thing?

Where did I say he walked away like nothing happened? Where did I say DS didn't get hurt? All I said he left him in a bloody mess and he did erm Why do you keep claiming things I never said?

Taken it to people far stronger then class 2 and hurting them

yes, because adamantium has sliced up Thing pretty badly in the past and Prom is DC's adamantium. Also Thing has to breath unlike Colossus so the gas grenades would work

Deathstroke
With Slade limping just as badly beaten as Batman.

DS was hurt, no question, but I don't think he was hurt nearly as bad as Bats was.

Papa Smurph
Where did I say he walked away like nothing happened? Where did I say DS didn't get hurt? All I said he left him in a bloody mess and he did erm Why do you keep claiming things I never said?

You brought up a fight where Slade beat Batman bloody then when questioned on if it were the one where he limps away and they have a physical stalemate you reply

Nope,

Hoping that nobody would actually check your selective scanning (unf for you I actually brushed up on my DS the other day) and implying that Deathstroke walked away like nothing happened.

IOW nothing a peak human can't do.

yes, because adamantium has sliced up Thing pretty badly in the past and Prom is DC's adamantium.

And I'm pretty sure Addy has also barely scratched him in the past as well.

Also Thing has to breath unlike Colossus so the gas grenades would work

Thing can't hold his breath while beating down Deathstroke? That's another topic though.

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Deathstroke
DS was hurt, no question, but I don't think he was hurt nearly as bad as Bats was.

Eh he probably wasn't, but it's nowhere near Mungi's implication where he just came in a beat Batman ass and left.

King_Mungi
You brought up a fight where Slade beat Batman bloody then when questioned on if it were the one where he limps away and they have a physical stalemate you reply

Because I wasn't adressing the arm bar. I was addressing what happened in the actual fight and DS pounded him pretty bad erm

Hoping that nobody would actually check your selective scanning and implying that Deathstroke walked away like nothing happened.

Well considering their not my scans..meh? I read the fight, but that's the only part of the scan that I could post what happened.

IOW nothing a peak human can't do..

Heh! Captain America threw his shield and caught up with a rocket that was launched. Peak human is a very vague term.

yes, because adamantium has sliced up Thing pretty badly in the past and Prom is DC's adamantium.

And I'm pretty sure Addy has also barely scratched him in the past as well.

Not that I recall, one incident a stab to the shoulder knocked him out could, and another Wolverine left his face in a mangled mess. Know the time where it didn't work?

Also Thing has to breath unlike Colossus so the gas grenades would work

Thing can't hold his breath while beating down Deathstroke? That's another topic though.

He's not going to catch DS, and he can't hold his breath like Hulk can...or he could do what Batman did to Hulk shifty

Eh he probably wasn't, but it's nowhere near Mungi's implication where he just came in a beat Batman ass and left.

No where did I state that EVER

Papa Smurph
Because I wasn't adressing the arm bar. I was addressing what happened in the actual fight and DS pounded him pretty bad erm

Yeah and Batman put the beat on him to, hence his limp and poor performance in issues later. And what had actually happened in the fight is that they locked hands with neither side budging until Batman kicked him in the face.

Heh! Captain America threw his shield can caught up with a rocket that was launched. Peak human is a very vague term.

Alright how about

less then Class 2

Not that I recall, one incident a stab to the shoulder knocked him out could, and another Wolverine left his face in a mangled mess. Know the time where it didn't work?

I recall a slash to the gut doing nothing but knocking out a few rocks.

He's not going to catch DS, and he can't hold his breath like Hulk can...or he could do what Batman did to Hulk shifty

He's going to catch DS, he can hold his breath a long ass time, and he'd break every bone in his body. Which isn't what Batman did to Hulk shifty

(when asked if that was the fight where they stalemated a few times and Deathstroke was just as beaten as Batman)Nope,

2. http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/4384/batmanvsdeathstroke44hz.gif (notice how it coincidentally ends in the most pro-Deathstroke manner possible)

King_Mungi
Yeah and Batman put the beat on him to, hence his limp and poor performance in issues later.

and where did I say otherwise? I never said he didn't get hurt, I said he pounded him into a bloddy mess and he did. Fact.

Heh! Captain America threw his shield can caught up with a rocket that was launched. Peak human is a very vague term.

Alright how about

less then Class 2

That feat is above peak human, which is suppose to be able to press 800 lbs.

I recall a slash to the gut doing nothing but knocking out a few rocks.

When was this? He has shown to be very vulnerable to adamantium strikes before

He's going to catch DS, he can hold his breath a long ass time, and he'd break every bone in his body. Which isn't what Batman did to Hulk shifty

Maybe after a long long long time, as really here DS doesn't have much that could put Colossus down...and alright how long can he hold his breath? Batman kicked Hulk in the gut and made him suck in the gas and he passed out. FYI, I'm not saying DS wins

I was quoting "stalemate in a arm lock?" part, and notice the scans I posted were of the hand to hand fight and made reference to that part of the fight I was talking about erm

Papa Smurph
and where did I say otherwise? I never said he didn't get hurt, I said he pounded him into a bloddy mess and he did. Fact.

Fact: I asked if that was the fight Deathstroke limped off.
Fact: You said nope then manipulated the event to make it seem like Deathstroke beat him down and walked off with a few minor knicks and cuts.

So?

Iono, I just remember there being a time (back when arguing what his insides were was a big thing) where Thing was stabbed (maybe Spikey era) and it didn't really do much.

I was quoting "stalemate in a arm lock?" part, and notice the scans I posted were of the hand to hand fight

And you were wrong (trying to once again manipulate events) on that account too.

King_Mungi
Fact: I asked if that was the fight Deathstroke limped off.
Fact: You said nope then manipulated the event to make it seem like Deathstroke beat him down and walked off with a few minor knicks and cuts.

No, you commented on the arm bar part at the end where they stalemated. I didn't even give a commentary of the fight I justed posted the scan of that brief hand to hand exchange which DS clearly got the better of him erm Or are you arguing that?

So?

If their listed at just peak human and go superhuman feats they technically are superhuman. Even in the DS fight, Batman was said to hit harder then super strong individuals

Iono, I just remember there being a time (back when arguing what his insides were was a big thing) where Thing was stabbed (maybe Spikey era) and it didn't really do much.

Obviously Spiky Thing is superior to regular Thing, while regular Thing has shown to be effective with adamantium.

I was quoting "stalemate in a arm lock?" part, and notice the scans I posted were of the hand to hand fight

And you were wrong (trying to once again manipulate events) on that account too.

How was a wrong? As that fight DIDN'T end in a stalemate, after he was walking away then they stalemated. How many times did I state and show which part of the fight I was referencing? How many times did I say he never got hurt? Never. Your the one twisiting words.

Papa Smurph
No, you commented on the arm bar part at the end where they stalemated. I didn't even give a commentary of the fight I justed posted the scan of that brief hand to hand exchange which DS clearly got the better of him erm Or are you arguing that?

The only comment on your scans I made were why are you manipulating the event. You're the one that said it wasn't the fight DS limped off and they didn't physically stalemate and then posted scans to make it seem like DS beat his ass and went back to whatever mischief he was up to like nothing happened.

If their listed at just peak human and go superhuman feats they technically are superhuman.

No they aren't, they're still peak humans. DS isn't too far off from being one himself.

Even in the DS fight, Batman was said to hit harder then super strong individuals

Because he does. Hell Batman has gone on record telling Batgirl not to crush human skulls with palm strikes.

How was a wrong?

You manipulated the whole event to make it seem like DS dominated the match leaving out a bunch of pro Batman scenes.

As that fight DIDN'T end in a stalemate,

I never said the fight ended in a stalemate.

after he was walking away then they stalemated.

*limping away

How many times did I state and show which part of the fight I was referencing?

Your argument is that in a fight pre-Upgrade DS beat Batman bloody (in efforts to make DS seem greater then what he is), I merely pointed out that in that very same fight they had a physical stalemate and at the end Deathstroke walked away limping.

How many times did I say he never got hurt? Never.

Papa Smurph: You're talking about the one (the fight) where he limps away after a hard fight (and) where they stalemate in a arm lock?

King Mungi:Nope,

1. http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/...hstroke37gx.gif
2. http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/...hstroke44hz.gif

Your the one twisiting words.

No, you manipulated an event and hoped nobody would call you on it (which makes just about any scan you post to me from here on out suspect). I did, now you're backpedaling and playing dumb.

King_Mungi
*SIGH* Once again as how many times have I said it? I wasn't quoting the arm bar part, as I was talking about where DS left him into a bloody mess. It was when he walks away from the battered Batman is when he gets attack after the intial fight was over. Thus starting a new fight as DS thought he ended it earlier. Once again I have never even said DS wasn't hurt as he clearly was and I even said he was. Your referencing another part of the fight while I was referencing another..hence the scans I posted in reference to what I was saying. I even made note to what happends after and made note how even DS says Batman punches harder then super-strong people. I even made note that DS did get hurt, and didn't walk away unharmed as well several times. Over and over and over I keep saying what I was referencing; but you keep saying I was twisting words when all I said was "nope" and posted two scans of when they briefly clashed which DS clearly was superior and left him into a bloody mess and that's how it ended.

On topic: DS doesn't have the means in his standard equipment to take down Colossus

Papa Smurph
*SIGH* Once again as how many times have I said it? I wasn't quoting the arm bar part,

Except you were the one who brought up arm bar in the first place.

as I was talking about where DS left him into a bloody mess.

And denied that he was limping due to the beating Batman gave him and that they got into a physical stalemate earlier in the fight.

And in order to make your argument seem credible you pull the patented selective scanning.

It was when he walks away from the battered Batman is when he gets attack after the intial fight was over.

There was no new fight, Batman got up in the very next panel and put his ass through a window.

Once again I have never even said DS wasn't hurt as he clearly was and I even said he was.

"nope" *posts scans that only show DS with the upper hand as proof*

Your referencing another part of the fight while I was referencing another..

More like

I'm referencing the whole fight whereas you're convienently only scanning the events where Slade appears to have the massive advantage.

I even made note to what happends after and made note how even DS says Batman punches harder then super-strong people. I even made note that DS did get hurt, and didn't walk away unharmed as well several times.

After you were called.

but you keep saying I was twisting words when all I said was "nope" and posted two scans of when they briefly clashed which DS clearly was superior and left him into a bloody mess and that's how it ended.

And this was the scan manipulation, they didn't briefly clash, the fight was drawn out through about 7 pages and Batman kicks him through a window THE VERY NEXT PANEL from "when it ends."

On topic: DS doesn't have the means in his standard equipment to take down Colossus

Glad you see the (blatantly) obvious, if only you saw things correctly last time.

Clobberin Time!
Who has Colossus defeated that would make people assume he can take a tactical genius like Deathstroke?

Anyone? Anyone?

Silent Master
A better question would be, who has Deathstroke beaten(w/o prep) that would make people assume he can take someone on Colossus's level.

King_Mungi
Wow Papa you astound me, it was you who brought up the arm bar incident as I was referncing the first part of the fight where DS was superior and he was. Fact. It was when he walked away then Batman attack him again and that WASN'T what I was referencing. You keep trying over and over and over again implying and saying things I never said or implied. When I keep saying over and over again what I was referencing.

"Glad you see the (blatantly) obvious, if only you saw things correctly last time."

Yeah sure, if you ignore the fact he has been koed by gas before and ignore the fact his hide has been shown to be extemely vulnerable to adamantium...several times and Prom is DC's adamantium. Yeah silly me.

Once again I'm done with you Papa, I say one thing you twist it into something I never said or implied erm

Darth Martin
Colossus 6-7/10 assuming Slade has his standard equipment.

TricksterPriest
I'm not so sure. The staff alone would do some heavy damage. I've seen it hurt top tiers before. It's broken GL's shields and I think a construct.

Darth Martin
Yea and also the Promethium Sword should pierce Colossus but I gave Wolverine the same # of wins so I'll due the same for Slade(although Slade has a slight advantage with his aweswome weaponry).

Papa Smurph
Wow Papa you astound me, it was you who brought up the arm bar incident as I was referncing the first part of the fight where DS was superior and he was. Fact. It was when he walked away then Batman attack him again and that WASN'T what I was referencing. You keep trying over and over and over again implying and saying things I never said or implied. When I keep saying over and over again what I was referencing.

"Glad you see the (blatantly) obvious, if only you saw things correctly last time."

Yeah sure, if you ignore the fact he has been koed by gas before and ignore the fact his hide has been shown to be extemely vulnerable to adamantium...several times and Prom is DC's adamantium. Yeah silly me.

Once again I'm done with you Papa, I say one thing you twist it into something I never said or implied erm

Wow Mungi, you astound me, it was me who asked if the particular fight you were referencing (and trying to manipulate) as Batman being beaten bloody the one where he also managed to physically stalemate then take the fight to Stroke who got beaten to the point where he was walking with a limp

it was you who said nope then posted scans where it seemed like Deathstroke beat Bats bloody and was able to walk like nothing happened.

Not only that but you claimed the scans were of a entirely different fight altogether (lie).

Fact.

You can play the liar all you want, only makes it that much amusing. Just say you were wrong and it'd be cool.

Kinda like how you implied that Stroke was QS fast and can't be hit unless you're a speedster and has hands that are impossible to catch, then ignored the fact that street level opponents hit him on a regular while telling me I don't do anything but ignore evidence (keeping in mind your "evidence" were Daredevil level speed feats and him flipping in front of Superman, like that meant something).

Be done with me, you got raped, again, SON. See this username, better duck down lest you want to get SHOT DOWN KID!

King_Mungi
Once again your saying things I never claimed or said, sooooo who is the liar? Also it's funny if you look in the other thread majority agreed with me, and commented on the garbage you spurted out erm

The only owning you did is twisting words and comments. Bravo.

Papa Smurph
I see you're still a liar too

PS:

"Once again I'm done with you Papa"

erm

King_Mungi
Awesome, did I say I wasn't going to stop posting here? No. Did I make a reference to the characters in this thread in the above posts? Nope. I just refuse to debate with you anymore with these characters as you are twisting your own ideas erm

Papa Smurph
"I'm done with you Papa"

*commence two posts about Papa that have nothing to do with topic and are likely more lies*

You know what a twist is?

Posting nope and then two scans of a fight that show DS beating Wayne down with minimal damage when asked if that was the fight where Bruce physically stalemated DS and beat him so bad he walked with a limp.

xmarksthespot
See this username, better duck down lest you want to get SHOT DOWN KID! LMFAO

Run from the
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/5488/ist2876596toughlittlefeok6.jpg

fear

Barbarian Shams
OMG has another dumbass popped up in PS or what? I stayed away from the DS vs Thing fight because it got way out of hand. I'll say this only once, DS has tactical genius, but Colossus has high strength and durability and does not need to breathe, so DS will have to resort to whatever tech he can get his hands on to beat Colossus. I'll give DS at least 6/10 considering his feats against the Teen Titans and JLA, and Colossus 7/10 by virtue of his powers.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
LMFAO

Run from the
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/5488/ist2876596toughlittlefeok6.jpg

fear

I know I'm intimidated

Papa Smurph
erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.