A question for the ladies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Itzak
Which is better?

A lot of roses?

Or a single rose?

My ex once told me she found it more romantic for the man to give her a single red rose, rather than a bunch of red roses.

Now, I've asked a few of my buds what they thought and immediately they starting saying "No! Don't do that, you'll look like a cheap monkey."

So girls, which would you prefer?

Mairuzu
sex

Kram3r
Personally, I prefer it when my boyfriend spoils me. That's just me though.

Itzak
Originally posted by Mairuzu
sex

I said rose not hoes. haermm

Originally posted by Kram3r
Personally, I prefer it when my boyfriend spoils me. That's just me though.

With...Originally posted by Mairuzu
sex

I'll make a note. vin

AbnormalButSane
More the merrier. She'll feel like the bell of the ball. mhmm

Kram3r
Originally posted by Itzak
With...

I'll make a note. vin

You'd make my Valentine's day. 131

Itzak
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
More the merrier. She'll feel like the bell of the ball. mhmm

But then again, a single rose is more of a special thing. Everybody buys a bunch of roses, a single rose would show that that thing person isn't like all the rest.

You'd make my Valentine's day. 131

Be my V? blush2

Mairuzu
give her a single rose and see how she reacts, pay attention to her eyes

and have a backup bundle of roses just in case! haermm

mitchum
I answered vin

Kram3r
Be my V? blush2

Totally. droolio

AbnormalButSane
give her a single rose and see how she reacts, pay attention to her eyes

and have a backup bundle of roses just in case! haermm

This is a good idea.

Lana
Personally, I'd prefer a single rose...and pretty much any color BUT red stick out tongue

Mairuzu
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
This is a good idea. yea, and if you notice that she doesnt like the single rose

just be like..

hah!! kidding dear.. just kidding awesome

Itzak
Originally posted by mitchum
I answered vin

I didn't. lol. eatermm

Totally. droolio

w00t check the sig... you're on top. vin

Originally posted by Lana
Personally, I'd prefer a single rose...and pretty much any color BUT red stick out tongue

w00t Now I know what to get you.

mitchum
Personally, I'd prefer a single rose...and pretty much any color BUT red stick out tongue What a whore... no offense.

Itzak
What a minute... are guys voting? How unfair mmm

Kram3r

I'm versatile, but thanks. vin

Lana
What a whore... no offense.

What the ****? confused

I didn't. lol. eatermm

w00t Now I know what to get you.

blushing

mitchum
What the ****? confused

I said no offense.

McLovin
I said no offense.

Mitchum is such a rebel.

Leo.M
I'd give her a bundle. I mean why one? You just look cheep. laughcry

Besides when girls get bundle, they get to show all their friends and she'll get attention. You never see the girl with one flower get any attention do you? No, you don;t. laughcry

Mairuzu
dont forget the teddy bear and chocolate(s) ermm

Leo.M
dont forget the teddy bear and chocolate(s) ermm

Knowing cheep ass Itzak with his ONE rose, he'll get her a used teddy bear and one chocolate. laughcry

Röland
1. buy a bushel of roses
2. hold roses waist high, have cock inside bushel of roses, let girlfriend grab the bushel
3. ???????
4. Profit

Mairuzu
just give her a bundle of penises biscuits

McLovin

Röland
Originally posted by McLovin
Smartest white man I know.
biscuits

Lana
I said no offense.

Yeah, okay, so how does saying "no offense" explain anything or get you off the hook for acting like an ass?

Mairuzu
You get use to it

mitchum
Yeah, okay, so how does saying "no offense" explain anything or get you off the hook for acting like an ass? Well, it means don't take any offense to what I said.

McLovin
Yeah, okay, so how does saying "no offense" explain anything or get you off the hook for acting like an ass?

It's ok, Lana.

Mitchum is a few fries short of a happy meal.

BakaXero
um... compromise?

Buy a bunch of roses, and when your about to give it to her, pick out the best one and throw the rest away, and tell her she only deserves the best. This way you don't look as cheap and you'll make her feel that tiny bit more special with a single rose. srug

BakaXero
Originally posted by Leo.M
I'd give her a bundle. I mean why one? You just look cheep. laughcry

Besides when girls get bundle, they get to show all their friends and she'll get attention. You never see the girl with one flower get any attention do you? No, you don;t. laughcry
I've seen a girl with forty flowers cry her eyes out cause she didn't want them. How's that for attention?

Lana
Well, it means don't take any offense to what I said.

If you don't want people to take offense to what you say, then maybe you shouldn't say offensive things. Saying "no offense" is basically saying "I'm about to be as big a shithead as possible".

Alpha Centauri
If you say "No offence, but your argument is really stupid.", it's not necessarily meant to offend, just standing an honest opinion.

ANYWAY, why assume roses are the one option? It shouldn't be "How many roses does she want?", it should be "Wait, does she even like roses?".

-AC

Lana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
If you say "No offence, but your argument is really stupid.", it's not necessarily meant to offend, just standing an honest opinion.

ANYWAY, why assume roses are the one option? It shouldn't be "How many roses does she want?", it should be "Wait, does she even like roses?".

-AC

Too bad that's not the case?

I'm just curious how me saying I'd prefer one rose, not red, over a bunch of them makes me whore. That makes no ****ing sense whatsoever.

Agreed on the second part, though. There are other flowers than roses, damnit stick out tongue

BackFire
Just hit her.

Roulette
Originally posted by BackFire
Just hit her.

laughing out loud Yeah, girls need a good beating every now and then.

BackFire
Originally posted by Roulette
laughing out loud Yeah, girls need a good beating every now and then.

You're cruising for a bruising.

Roulette
You're cruising for a bruising.

Haha, of course! I love that shit!

BackFire
It's no fun when she likes it.

Either way, not gonna stop me.

Roulette
It's no fun when she likes it.

Either way, not gonna stop me.

sad Awww....

It won't?! Hooray! Beatings for all!

SelphieT
I like the idea of one more.

I think it's much more romantic.

Cheapskate? Dear god. Love is about love, not how much you can buy for them.

Mairuzu
some chicks dig the mula

im sure they'd rather get flowers made out of money

Lana
Originally posted by SelphieT
I like the idea of one more.

I think it's much more romantic.

Cheapskate? Dear god. Love is about love, not how much you can buy for them.

Agreed on everything happy

Also, I'm allergic to pollen. So one flower I'd be fine with, but a bunch would mean I can't breathe or stop coughing or sneezing stick out tongue

FoxMeister
Today all the girls were walking around with roses identical to eachother. I mean they were wrapped in the same crap. I think they were giving them away

Disturbed Angel
A single rose.... heartbeat

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
A single rose.... heartbeat *gives you a single rose* heartbeat

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
*gives you a single rose* heartbeat
embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
embarrasment single black rose? cool

Becci
Which is better?

A lot of roses?

Or a single rose?

My ex once told me she found it more romantic for the man to give her a single red rose, rather than a bunch of red roses.

Now, I've asked a few of my buds what they thought and immediately they starting saying "No! Don't do that, you'll look like a cheap monkey."

One red rose.

Mairuzu
walk up to her with one red rose in your mouth and then but it in her mouth... with your mouth..

and then mouth eachother

with your mouths...

meow

Rogue Jedi
yes

Becci
walk up to her with one red rose in your mouth and then but it in her mouth... with your mouth..

and then mouth eachother

with your mouths...

meow

Slicked!

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Becci
Slicked! you like? naughty

Becci
Me do! wink

Mairuzu
schweet

Nivvy
Sex... Booze... Sounds like a typical weekend though
Soooo.. The single rose. It's much more personal.
A bunch, just makes you feel like you have more to maintain.
Me too lazy

Nivvy

and then mouth eachother

with your mouths...

meow

Beware of thorns embarrasment

Because I can
Originally posted by Nivvy
Beware of thorns embarrasment
totally what i was thinkin

A single rose.... heartbeat

Disturbed Angel
single black rose? cool
dd

Rogue Jedi
dd one for each day together...... big grin

Disturbed Angel
one for each day together...... big grin
in_love

I like white ones too... embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
in_love

I like white ones too... embarrasment and the occasional teddy bear? stick out tongue

Disturbed Angel
and the occasional teddy bear? stick out tongue
Ack, nah. ermm

Rogue Jedi
Ack, nah. ermm what about a bit fluffy bunny? big grin

Mairuzu
just give her pr0n biscuits

Disturbed Angel
what about a bit fluffy bunny? big grin
Hmmm, nah. stick out tongue
just give her pr0n biscuits
shocklaugh

Itzak
I find it funny how most of the girls are saying 1 rose and most of the guys are saying a bunch. Shows how much us guys don't know you girls as well as we should. haermm

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

Flower, rose. Whichever you wish, no need to take anything I say as official. mmm

Rogue Jedi
I find it funny how most of the girls are saying 1 rose and most of the guys are saying a bunch. Shows how much us guys don't know you girls as well as we should. haermm

you just now figured it out? stick out tongue

Storm
Send me single roses all day long until I can make a bouquet myself. Leave a rose on my doorstep in the morning, have others delivered throughout the day, give one personally when you see me, leave one on my pillow in the evening, ...

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Storm
Send me single roses all day long until I can make a bouquet myself. Leave a rose on my doorstep in the morning, have others delivered throughout the day, give one personally when you see me, leave one on my pillow in the evening, ...

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. pure genius

HollywoodGurl
If I had to choose I would prefer a single rose. Now their are roses being dipped in gold and glitter. All of that is pointless to me.

I'm not a flower girl. Give me tickets to a sports game or make me a hot fudge sundae would be perfect smile

Leo.M

Flower, rose. Whichever you wish, no need to take anything I say as official. mmm

Well I would have pulled off something slick with my BUNCH like, come at the door and show her a bouquet and say "You know, while i was looking to find the perfect roses to give you, i realized, that there was no way of finding a perfect set of roses" at that moment pull one specific rose out, give to her and say "this rose... stood out the most, like you when i 1st laid eyes on you."

If that doesn't melt her heart, i don't know what will. stick out tongue

Damn.... I can't believe i didn't think of that.

Rogue Jedi
Well I would have pulled off something slick with my BUNCH like, come at the door and show her a bouquet and say "You know, while i was looking to find the perfect roses to give you, i realized, that there was no way of finding a perfect set of roses" at that moment pull one specific rose out, give to her and say "this rose... stood out the most, like you when i 1st laid eyes on you."

Damn.... I can't believe i didn't think of that. you think like a girl? haermm

Leo.M
you think like a girl? haermm

I'm bi. so i guess. laughcry

Strangelove

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Rose whore ermm

I personally would do one rose. Probably not red, though. I like the idea of blue roses, myself.

I would, however, be the one giving the rose. I don't plan on being on the receiving end in any relationships ermm

Except maybe for Itzak haermm2

Scythe
I've never dated anyone with a knack for roses, hmmm...

Rogue Jedi
I'm bi. so i guess. laughcry definitely. haermm

Itzak
you just now figured it out? stick out tongue

Not exactly, living with 5 sisters has made me go gay. haermm

Your Fire must be one heck of a dude if this is the kinda stuff you expect. stick out tongue

Awesome idea though!

Damn.... I can't believe i didn't think of that.

Yeah, you'd have to say something no matter what. I mean, you're not just going to give her a flow and expect her to know that that one flower means something to you.

Although knowing females, they would probably know exactly what it meant, but still wanted us to say it. mmm

Originally posted by Strangelove
Rose whore ermm

I personally would do one rose. Probably not red, though. I like the idea of blue roses, myself.

I would, however, be the one giving the rose. I don't plan on being on the receiving end in any relationships ermm

Except maybe for Itzak haermm2

haermm

Loving the sig. droolio

Kelly_Bean
One rose.

Rogue Jedi
Not exactly, living with 5 sisters has made me go gay. haermm

damn, your dad was packin' some serious heat. haermm

Itzak
damn, your dad was packin' some serious heat. haermm

crylaugh

Rogue Jedi
thats one tough lady, I tell ya.

Strangelove
Happy 2 Days after Singles Awareness Day!

Dgw2007
ok then

High Priest
Do you like it rough

Dgw2007
yes

High Priest
lol yea rough sex in the kitchen

Dgw2007
yes with my wife

High Priest
kool but i dont have a wife for me its babbysistter or prostitute

Faith27
Which is better?

A lot of roses?

Or a single rose?

Your ex is right...me too I prefer single red rose rather than a bunch of it. Its more romantic...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.