Hahaha! SIT DOWN I'M NOT A DUDE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Local cop goes nuts because some skater kid calls him a dude, so here's where my band and I cash in. We've uploaded this vid onto my iPod where my friend's iDJ scratches to 00:51's "SIT DOWN, I'M NOT A DUDE!" Techno deathmetal concert with this shit, hahaha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc

Mairuzu
An idiot like me woulda been talking back the whole time

Mairuzu
DUDE IS SOMEBODY THAT WORKS ON A RANCH laughcry

Scythe
HahahA! "I'M NOT A DUDE!!!"

Mairuzu
Where is this at?

Scythe
At 00:51 seconds, he throws the kid down and screams: "SIT DOWN, I'M NOT A DUDE!!"

Mairuzu
no i meant, what state

Scythe
Well the link mispelt baltimore, haha, called it balimore, but yeah....it took place in Baltimore.

Mairuzu
oh, i thought thats what i heard the cop say

Scythe
Hahaha, man, I'm sampling that dudes clip on my iPod as I type this, hahaha!

Mairuzu
haha, i wanna hear the techno remix

at the end he asks if the guy was video taping it drylaugh

"I dont wanna find out im...."

TRH
only in america

McLovin
I ****in hate cops.

TRH
Originally posted by McLovin
I ****in hate cops. Yep

Leo.M
Originally posted by Mairuzu
DUDE IS SOMEBODY THAT WORKS ON A RANCH laughcry

Mairuzu
-FCmNb6OXYw

Scythe
Hahaha.

Rogue Jedi
DAMN...what is with cops these days?

Röland
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
DAMN...what is with cops these days?
That video isn't anything new.

Rogue Jedi
yes, but that vid, plus the one scythe posted in the OTF......wtf?

Scythe
Even though it's old, I can't help but to laugh at what that dude says. I haven't laughed this hard since I heard that "Trading Spouses" lady.

"IT'S UNGODLY!"

Rogue Jedi
You know what you should do? Pretend to be a quad and get yourself in the same situation, when they try to grab you, give them a goat whuppin'. yes

Ax3l
Originally posted by Scythe
Even though it's old, I can't help but to laugh at what that dude says. I haven't laughed this hard since I heard that "Trading Spouses" lady.

"IT'S UNGODLY!" "Everything's ungodly!"

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You know what you should do? Pretend to be a quad and get yourself in the same situation, when they try to grab you, give them a goat whuppin'. yes

Man if only. The cops in LA are too brutal...

Scythe
Originally posted by Ax3l
"Everything's ungodly!"

"THAT'S UNGODLY!"

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
Man if only. The cops in LA are too brutal... Find a small town, give ole Rosco P. Coltrane an LA beatdown. laughing

BackFire
Haha, fat pig isn't even a real cop. Looks like some $7.00 an hour rent-a-cop driving around in a little golf buggy while carrying a superiority complex. Guy wants respect but clearly doesn't actually deserve it. Wrestling 14 year olds to the ground, disgusting. Then yelling at the kid, telling him to shut up, then bitching at the kid for not speaking up.

Love the part at the end, "Is that camera on! I don't want to find myself...." I assume the next word was "youtube". Idiot.

Kids shoulda just jogged away, fatty McOfficer wouldn't have been able to catch them, then they could have laughed when he got on his golf cart and drove 10mph after them.

Scythe
Originally posted by BackFire
Love the part at the end, "Is that camera on! I don't want to find myself...." I assume the next word was "youtube". Idiot.

From the way the vid started, I'de imagine he'd say: "I don't want to find myself being called a transvestite!"

Haha, "I'M NOT A DUDE!"

Mairuzu
laughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen
thats just laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.