Atum vs Shuma-Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KRS-Brandon
God Eater vs The Leader of the Old Ones

Horrificus
I don't think Atum has the power that Shuma has. Or, the power of some other Elder Gods and demons. But, I do think that Atum IS the "silver bullet" so to speak, for many of the most powerful beings in creation.

Just as Drax has the "silver bullet" for Thanos.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Horrificus
I don't think Atum has the power that Shuma has. Or, the power of some other Elder Gods and demons. But, I do think that Atum IS the "silver bullet" so to speak, for many of the most powerful beings in creation.

Just as Drax has the "silver bullet" for Thanos.

In actuality Atum was able to absorb all of the ancient deities and their offensive abilities such as force bolts. He would then grow in power and devour the Gods themselves.

Atum 10/10

TricksterPriest
Atum wins. He was designed to win this kind of fight. He basically can't lose against gods, demon and elder god-like entities.

Endless Mike
Well Shuma - Gorath was a universal threat

celestialdemon
I would side with Atum on this fight but not by much. I'll give him 6/10.

Horrificus
The problem is, Shuma isn't just a monster. He is a high-level magic user. In a true test, he might figure out something to do with Atum.

Kind of like a more powerful version of Dr. Strange.

World Breaker
Good fight.Going with Atum.

Horrificus
Yeah, I think it would be cool to see an Atum series, where he travels through different universes and dimensions, fighting nothing but these cosmic class, dimension ruling horrors.

Endless Mike
Check out my new Shuma-Gorath respect thread and then see what you think: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t477775.html

Laminator_X
I'd give Atum a good shot, ad this kind of thing is his bread and butter. Particularly, he uses the same tactic that Strange used successfully against SG, mainly eating his enemies' mystic power.

Hyperion Prime
I am going to have to go with Shuma-Gorath. Atum had trouble with Set and was unable to even contain Thor. Shuma-Gorath is on a different league than those guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.