Effects of one more day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

harri
now that the timeline has changed will this mean that eddie brock will come back as venom?
discuss

Neo Darkhalen
Technically yes, but considering that Harry is still alive, and that even though he devolved, civil war still happened I consider the chances to be very slim.

symbiosis
Why would Brock still have the symbiote? Spider-man's marrage and Harry still being alive have nothing to do with Brock giving up the symbiote. He gave it up beczuse he watched Passion of the Christ and had a change of heart.

Neo Darkhalen
lol.

Magic_attack
Originally posted by symbiosis
Why would Brock still have the symbiote? Spider-man's marrage and Harry still being alive have nothing to do with Brock giving up the symbiote. He gave it up beczuse he watched Passion of the Christ and had a change of heart.

laughing out loud

steverules
Eddie Brock is a Jew?confused

Magic_attack
Originally posted by steverules
Eddie Brock is a Jew?confused

Dammit man! Eddie Brock was raised a Roman Catholic. But shortly after he acquired the symbiote, Madonna introduced him to Kabbalah.

Neo Darkhalen
laughing out loud yes he was Catholic, he went to the church to prey for forgiveness for he was about to commit suicide, of course something else was there...and as they say the rest was history.

Sam Z
LOL To all of the posts above! I'm rofling!

Never knew that Madonna was marvel's ultimate evil mastermind!

Neo Darkhalen
Beware her evil tooth gap!!!!

steverules
Originally posted by Sam Z

She's the real Doctor Doom

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Sam Z

she's evil, pure evil.

harri
i think personally they need brock back as venom

Neo Darkhalen
Yes they do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.