WW Hulk vs Kalibak/Mantis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmcnasty
Who wins?

iceman24567
Kalibak solo's.

makwhatever
if superman cant then huk cant

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

jmcnasty
hulk wins and kalibak dies.

Kutulu
Hulk for the stomping win. These two took out Superman with far less collateral damage than the Sentry / Hulk fight.

Gecko4lif
Beta club to the brain = peaceful hulk

TricksterPriest
Kalibak is a moron. He can beat Hulk on his own, but if he plays around and fights like an idiot, he could lose.

Mantis is a much bigger problem. His powers would let him dominate Hulk easily. But.........he is also an idiot. Classic Mantis would win, current is harder to tell.

Galan007
Team.

guy222
WWH

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Team. Really? How?

guy222
Hey Quan

Lots of WWH threads tonite

Bouboumaster
Witch Mantis?

llagrok
What's the difference between Classic and current mantis?

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Hey Quan

Lots of WWH threads tonite I know....there is lots of disrespect for WW Hulk around here imo.

guy222
yes

makmeh
Originally posted by quanchi112
I know....there is lots of disrespect for WW Hulk around here imo. No your just an idiot.Originally posted by guy222
yes

And you are just ****ing retarded. Its not an insult you really are.

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by makmeh
No your just an idiot.

And you are just ****ing retarded. Its not an insult you really are.

Was either of these comments really necessary?

FearOfBlood
Classic Hulk wins 10/10.

FearOfBlood
I know....there is lots of disrespect for WW Hulk around here imo.

In any other board WWH is skyfather level and way powerful than Super Boy Prime/Monarch in world breaker mode.

Estacado
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
In any other board WWH is skyfather level and way powerful than Super Boy Prime/Monarch in world breaker mode.
You retard..... Monarch destroyed a Universe. no expression

iceman24567
In any other board WWH is skyfather level and way powerful than Super Boy Prime/Monarch in world breaker mode. So i guess Superman is a sky-father too then stop lying and trolling you make no sense Prime and Monarch aren't even part of this thread.

quanchi112
No your just an idiot.

And you are just ****ing retarded. Its not an insult you really are. This post wasnt necessary at all.

makmeh
This post wasnt necessary at all. was this one you dumb ****ing idiot?

quanchi112
was this one you dumb ****ing idiot? roll eyes (sarcastic)

pr1983

other boards are wrong.

was this one you dumb ****ing idiot?

stop and behave properly.

Galan007
Really? How? Mantis back in the day was > GL Hal, and an array of other powerhouses -- He could even go rounds with Infinity Man.

Current Mantis would probably loose one on one though.

carver9

could be true about superboy prime but I disagree with monarch. Hulk has shown to be quite powerful and unstoppable.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
So i guess Superman is a sky-father too then stop lying and trolling you make no sense Prime and Monarch aren't even part of this thread.

Not true about superman, he keeps getting one shotted to be considered a skyfather level being.

Bad Ash231
Pre-Crisis Mantis was > GL Hal, and an array of other powerhouses -- He could even go rounds with Infinity Man.

Post-Crisis Mantis would probably loose one on one though.

uhuh

quanchi112
Mantis back in the day was > GL Hal, and an array of other powerhouses -- He could even go rounds with Infinity Man.

Current Mantis would probably loose one on one though. Well this is current Mantis so he loses right?

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Not true about superman, he keeps getting one shotted to be considered a skyfather level being. Well on these other boards the WWH vs Superman thread has be tallied up and it's even 50/50 so these other boards he is always raving about put Superman on the same level as WWH so if Hulk is a skyfather then so is Superman.

Galan007
Well this is current Mantis so he loses right? Yes,
current Mantis would probably loose in a one on one battle...

His mental prowess/use of the abilities at his command, seem to have reached all time lows,

srsly.

But remember,
current Kalibak is drastically amped, ...

So, meh. srug

pr1983
Yes,
current Mantis would probably loose in a one on one battle...

His mental prowess/use of the abilities at his command, seem to have reached all time lows,

srsly.

But remember,
current Kalibak is drastically amped, ...

So, meh. srug

i loved the swamp thing movie... big grin

Galan007
Originally posted by pr1983
i loved the swamp thing movie... big grin Who didn't? kinda

pr1983
Who didn't? kinda

people too young to remember it... stick out tongue

Galan007
people too young to remember it... stick out tongue durfist

stick out tongue

carver9
Well on these other boards the WWH vs Superman thread has be tallied up and it's even 50/50 so these other boards he is always raving about put Superman on the same level as WWH so if Hulk is a skyfather then so is Superman.

I dont think any of them are even close to sky father level but I cant picture wwh being one shotted by ANYONE either, just using physical strength. I cant see him falling to despero or I cant see him getting one shotted by titan either. I see both having a very hard time dealing with hulk and probably losing to him.

The hulk before, I didnt like the character but wwh seem to be almost impossible to be and has shown numerous of top tier beat downs. The guy used his physical strength and pull an entire planet back together when the planet was about to explode, so he basically held a planet together.

pr1983
durfist

stick out tongue

big grin

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
I dont think any of them are even close to sky father level but I cant picture wwh being one shotted by ANYONE either, just using physical strength. I cant see him falling to despero or I cant see him getting one shotted by titan either. I see both having a very hard time dealing with hulk and probably losing to him.

The hulk before, I didnt like the character but wwh seem to be almost impossible to be and has shown numerous of top tier beat downs. The guy used his physical strength and pull an entire planet back together when the planet was about to explode, so he basically held a planet together. Read what i typed it's countering FearOfBloods whole "other boards" which of course he means Hero chat it has nothing to do with feats i was calling him out on the point he was trying to make. I can see Despero beating WWH maybe not one shot him but he wins a majority.

makmeh
other boards are wrong.

stop and behave properly. Why Im gonna be banned anyway so I may as well say what I like

makmeh
roll eyes (sarcastic) silence ****er

pr1983
Why Im gonna be banned anyway so I may as well say what I like

its called manners...

makmeh
if I wanted to use manners I wouldnt have gotten myself banned

If they are idiots ill say they are

iceman24567
i loved the swamp thing movie... big grin Me too i loved his voice it sounds like he has a toad in it but i was pretty young i can't remember anything else sad

pr1983
if I wanted to use manners I wouldnt have gotten myself banned

If they are idiots ill say they are

yes, because getting yourself banned means you're one of the cool kids...

Me too i loved his voice it sounds like he has a toad in it but i was pretty young i can't remember anything else sad

laughing out loud long time ago for me too...

makmeh
I dont care about being cool

I just take joy in calling the idiots stupid when no one else will

quanchi112
i loved the swamp thing movie... big grin The sequel was better imo. cool

makmeh
The sequel was better imo. cool like this guy here

pr1983
I dont care about being cool

I just take joy in calling the idiots stupid when no one else will

we do it too, we just do it properly. and our criteria for idiot includes socks too...

The sequel was better imo. cool

never saw it...

Galan007
Me too i loved his voice it sounds like he has a toad in it mmm

zToSX8_fpTI

Faceman
They should make a more modern version of the movie. Now that comic book movies are the way to go ...

Galan007
Originally posted by Faceman
They should make a more modern version of the movie. Now that comic book movies is the way to go ... I agree.

Many people haven't read the comics, so all they have to go by is the granola crunching hippie-esque persona ST was given in the older TV shows,and such...

If producers followed the comics, it could be a badass movie, imo.

makmeh
we do it too, we just do it properly. and our criteria for idiot includes socks too...

never saw it...

yeah but I do it my way so were all happy big grin

pr1983
I agree.

Many people haven't read the comics, so all they have to go by is the granola crunching hippie-esque persona ST was given in the older TV shows,and such...

If producers followed the comics, it could be a badass movie, imo.

most likely... thats a big IF though...

yeah but I do it my way so were all happy big grin

are we? or is it just you?

iceman24567
mmm

zToSX8_fpTI

.. What teh fack sad

TricksterPriest
Unfortunately, the only way a Swamp Thing movie would work IMO, is if they did what Alan Moore did. Something abstract, metaphysical and psychedelic.

That's the truest interpretation.

makme
most likely... thats a big IF though...

are we? or is it just you? me

but thats all I care about

Badabing
In any other board WWH is skyfather level and way powerful than Super Boy Prime/Monarch in world breaker mode. That's why other boards are wrong.

llagrok
mmm

zToSX8_fpTI

That's right Omar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.