I am Caps Conscience and I am a Troll.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
But who would win between Darth Vader and Magneto.

Dgw2007
CLOSED

CaptainStoic
You know I made a thread just like this one but it got closed. I honestly think Vader could defeat Eric. I mean he could lock onto Magneto from thousands of miles away and force choke him.

Barbarian Shams
Troll thread, and Magneo would destroy Vader with a 1,001 ways to do so before his time was up.

Kutulu
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
You know I made a thread just like this one but it got closed. I honestly think Vader could defeat Eric. I mean he could lock onto Magneto from thousands of miles away and force choke him.

But they don't start thousands of miles away in the default Arena setting. So Magneto would take the win.

Thread closed in 2...

Caps Conscience
Troll thread with a good battle so maybe just maybe Badabing will leave it open for a day or so.

lol NOOBS

Dgw2007
well arth vader is not a comic person so that is why i say this is CLOSED

Juntai
Originally posted by Dgw2007
well arth vader is not a comic person so that is why i say this is CLOSED There is star wars comics actually, they've had a lot of series'.

JasonK4
Originally posted by Dgw2007
well arth vader is not a comic person so that is why i say this is CLOSED

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/jasonk3_2007/dhswrepublic78.jpg

Dgw2007
oh ok then dont close

Dgw2007
Darth wins

Badabing
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
But who would win between Darth Vader and Magneto. We all lose and you get a warning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.