GT Pan vs. Krillin and Yamcha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
Pan against DBZ Earth's strongest human warriors (Tien is an alien)

QBa0gwUn66g

Krillin and Yamcha at their peaks
can they take down the quarter-Saiyan ?

Terror of Death
Originally posted by 123KID
(Tien is an alien)

Proof please? I thought he obtained the third eye through training?

BradBalboa
I goa give this one to Yamcha and Krillin, they hadmuch more experience, and there combined trength is probably greater than the saiyan hal pint

Grinning Goku
Pan wtf pwns Krillin and Yamcha. She beat base Goten who was 17 at the time, when she was four years old.

Kento
Only in the anime. It never shows anything in the manga about who wins after Uub and Gokou fight. The only person we know that wins the whole tournament is Mr. Satan. And that's just because the Z fighters agreed they would let him.

Though I do think Pan wins

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Pan wtf pwns Krillin and Yamcha. She beat base Goten who was 17 at the time, when she was four years old. pan cant do jack. krillin and yamcha for the win. show some dbz original cast some love for once ppl will ya?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Kento
Only in the anime. It never shows anything in the manga about who wins after Uub and Gokou fight. The only person we know that wins the whole tournament is Mr. Satan. And that's just because the Z fighters agreed they would let him.

Though I do think Pan wins

Tru. Forgot that wasn't canon. I still think Pan owns though.

Kento
Originally posted by chickenlover98
pan cant do jack. krillin and yamcha for the win. show some dbz original cast some love for once ppl will ya? Yamcha stopped training after he died, and Krillen doesn't really train at all much less fight. I don't like Pan, Yamcha or Krillen though out of all three Krillen is my favorite. I liked Yamcha before he got scared after dying and I like his Spirit Ball move but they aren't strong enough. Tien wouldn't be strong enough either and he's my favorite canon character. Tien and Krillen would last longer than Yamcha and Krillen but that team would loose also since we don't even know how strong Tien is...I don't even remember seeing him in GT except the last episode when he's training and Gokou doesn't even stop to say bye..Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Tru. Forgot that wasn't canon. I still think Pan owns though. I find Pan to be a brat. At least GT wise. Course GT sucks *shrugs*

123KID
Pan seems to be both faster and stronger than Android 20 here
i don't think Yamcha or Krillin ever got that strong

C_GnVLzAjzg

chickenlover98
Originally posted by 123KID
Pan seems to be both faster and stronger than Android 20 here
i don't think Yamcha or Krillin ever got that strong

C_GnVLzAjzg not like it rly matter does it? comparing gt and dbz is like comparing oranges and apples, they dont mix. totally different. oranges = phail incase you were wondering.(and orange = dbgt)

Kento
Originally posted by chickenlover98
not like it rly matter does it? comparing gt and dbz is like comparing oranges and apples, they dont mix. totally different. oranges = phail incase you were wondering.(and orange = dbgt) I agree because in GT Goten and Trunks both sense the ki of 19 and blow him up with normal ki blasts which should be impossible.

123KID
they're the same thing basically
Z has a better story and music and shit
but with vastly different power levels with GT >>>>>>> Z

0°Mandalore°0
Doesn't Uub count as a human?

dadudemon

HueyFreeman
didn't pan ko goten in the last ep of dbz?

Kento
Yea but the manga never shows that happening. But you also have to remember before that Goten would have just fought Fat Buu since that was his first opponent though which I have a hard time seeing Goten get past Fat Buu as it is.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Kento
Yea but the manga never shows that happening. But you also have to remember before that Goten would have just fought Fat Buu since that was his first opponent though which I have a hard time seeing Goten get past Fat Buu as it is. He probably threw a donut outside the ring.

Dark-Jaxx
GT never existed canonically...Pan is pretty much a non-canon character lol.

atv2
How powerful is Krillin and Yamcha at this point? For the fact that they are human they may lost alot of strength with their old age. However, because they are superhuman, it be possible that they grew some strength. My vote would go to Pan.

P.S.

Was Goten even trying in that fight? It would have been good to see a match between the teenage Goten and Trunks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.