Thanos Vs WWH and Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
ok so who would win?

iceman24567
Kmc loses again..

Kutulu
Thanos would take a vast majority, but Sentry / WWH would get a few wins in.

Thanos has too many tricks up his sleeve and is cunning, combined with low level reality manipulation powers means that he can take the majority. I'll give WWH / Sentry a few wins in the case that Thanos for whatever reason decides to duke it out and fight them with his fists.

Thanos 8/10.

quanchi112
Thanos is above these guys.

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by iceman24567
Kmc loses again..
how? if superman cant do it and neither can silver surfer how about thanos?

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Kutulu
Thanos would take a vast majority, but Sentry / WWH would get a few wins in.

Thanos has too many tricks up his sleeve and is cunning, combined with low level reality manipulation powers means that he can take the majority. I'll give WWH / Sentry a few wins in the case that Thanos for whatever reason decides to duke it out and fight them with his fists.

Thanos 8/10.
Except he brawled a wm pg thor...so no,thanos 10/10.

janus77
Thanos takes this. neither are going to pose a problem. Thanos would have to literally become retarded to take on the Hulk physically. Stupidity is not Thanos' defining characteristic.

Thanos is a killer too, no doubt nor hesitation. he'd instantly blast Sentry to atoms... then just bfr WWH.

celestialdemon
Thanos wins.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
Superman does it eaisly
Surfer could take the majority
Thanos does theses dude almost as bad as supes does

Kutulu
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Superman does it eaisly
Surfer could take the majority
Thanos does theses dude almost as bad as supes does

Let me guess - you think Superman can take out Thanos? roll eyes (sarcastic)

janus77
Superman owns Galactus. he's got the feats! yes

Gecko4lif
Straight up fight

Yes

Fist fight

Probaly not

Kutulu
Originally posted by janus77
Superman owns Galactus. he's got the feats! yes

superdur

janus77
Straight up fight

Yes

Fist fight

Probaly not
laughing out loud

CaptainStoic
I can see Thanos winning a few depending on how this battle plays itself out. Blasting The Sentry to atoms? Not going to happen. If The Sentry stalemated Galactus like Marvel Comics said that he did, Sentry alone would give Thanos a rough time. Also about Thanos not fighting toe to toe with these guys.... in what other manner would he fight them in? What would he blast them to dust with tech (which is not allowed)?

The more I think about this, the more I see the team kicking his behind.

This fight needs more thought than just the Thanos wins crap that often works. Why would Thanos win? Yes he is smart but so is Banner! I've seen thanos take out the Thing, and begin working on Thor, but never have I seen him defeat all of the characters that Sentry (Void) or The Hulk (Insane) took out..... nope not once outside of his use of the Infinity Gauntlet.

I would give the team the majority here.

Kutulu
Straight up fight

Yes

Fist fight

Probaly not

xomfg

janus77
superdur
see that backwards glance?
that's Superman checking to see if Galactus can keep up with him yes.

remember, feats beats status/role/logic/sense.

Superman > LT too!

iceman24567
Thanos would physically punch these guys to death.

Kutulu

Superman > LT too!

Yeah to some of the Superman fanboys I suppose that's true.

GALAKTUS nvr moved tha Mageddon wheel! DUR. hanuts

janus77
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I can see Thanos winning a few depending on how this battle plays itself out. Blasting The Sentry to atoms? Not going to happen. If The Sentry stalemated Galactus like Marvel Comics said that he did, Sentry alone would give Thanos a rough time. Also about Thanos not fighting toe to toe with these guys.... in what other manner would he fight them in? What would he blast them to dust with tech (which is not allowed)?

This fight needs more thought than just the Thanos wins crap that often works. Why would Thanos win? Yes he is smart but so is Banner! I've seen thanos take out the Thing, and begin working on Thor, but never have I seen him defeat all of the characters that Sentry (Void) or The Hulk (Insane) took out..... nope not once outside of his use of the Infinity Gauntlet.

if I believed for a second that Sentry "stalemated" Galactus then, this would be NO contest. forget Sentry, you could have Hulk wipe out the whole solar system with a thunderclap because he's clearly stronger and more powerful than Sentry, by miles.

Thor "stalemated" Galactus... it's just as nonsensical a thing, chalk it upto the Squirrel Girl dimension smile.

Gecko4lif

show the scans of him stalemating galactus

Oh wait you cant

iceman24567

Superman > LT too! Ok you can stop now... Marvel Comic said the Sentry stalemated Galactus? Even if he did was it a normal level Galactus or a weakened one? I don't see The Sentry or the Hulk taking more than 2 wins if that many. Warrior Madness Thor with the power gem was about even with Thanos. WWH and The Sentry are not on those levels they could possibly win a couple but not the majority.

LORD B
thanos

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by LORD B
thanos

Kutulu
thanos

Cool new sig by the way Lord B. Did you make that?

LORD B
Cool new sig by the way Lord B. Did you make that?
thanks.
i wish i made it, im shit at them.inhuman made it for me.

FearOfBlood
If Drax killed him so easy, WWH kills Thanos 9/10.
Sentry kills him 8/10.

Team ? 100/100.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Sentry kills him 8/10.

Team ? 100/100.
Drax was MADE to kill thanos

Hulk and sentry Were MADE to fail

Unnatural-POWER
Thanos!

Badabing
ok so who would win? Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
how? if superman cant do it and neither can silver surfer how about thanos? uhuh

quanchi112
Sentry kills him 8/10.

Team ? 100/100. Drax cheapshotted him and was created for the sole purpose of killing him. Thanos beats this team all day. wink

LORD B
Sentry kills him 8/10.

Team ? 100/100.
are you of a retarded nature?

Bouboumaster
Thanos 10/10

CaptainStoic
Thanos is not taking this team 10/10 times. If Sentry stalemated a semi fed Galactus that may indicate that The Sentry was more powerful or more adept to his powers than he is now! It could be that his fight with Galactus caused him to lose his memory. I know it's grasping at straws. but the possibility is there. Honestly The Beyonder said that The Hulk was an infinite power, which means he could match Thors strength with the Power Gem. Sentry's battle with the Hulk at the level of power that banner was outputting could have made his Onslaught feat pale in comparison. Thanos is strong, but to just blindly state that he is physically stronger than The Hulk at his more insane levels could be an error. Hulk broke through an dimensional barrier in the Cross Roads Saga, and he was less than he was in World War Hulk#5. What would a blow like the one that he used to breech the Demons dimension do to Thanos is the question?

llagrok
Thanos is not taking this team 10/10 times. If Sentry stalemated a semi fed Galactus

laughing

Eon Blue
Thanos.

tkitna
Thanos wins the majority

Decimus
Thanos throws a ball and Huk & the Schizo chases after it forever. evil face

Unnatural-POWER
Thanos is strong, but to just blindly state that he is physically stronger than The Hulk at his more insane levels could be an error. Hulk broke through an dimensional barrier in the Cross Roads Saga, and he was less than he was in World War Hulk#5. What would a blow like the one that he used to breech the Demons dimension do to Thanos is the question?

I agree with your concern about Thanos being stronger than WWH, maybe WWH is stronger, maybe many times stronger, but IMO, their fight would never come to blows.

There are several ways Thanos could deal with WWH. And Sentry doesnt have feats that show him lasting more than a minute against Thanos IMO.

I still think Thanos wins this, he is just a higher power!

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Except he brawled a wm pg thor...so no,thanos 10/10.

Yeah a wm Thor with power gem! eek!

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
I agree with your concern about Thanos being stronger than WWH, maybe WWH is stronger, maybe many times stronger, but IMO, their fight would never come to blows.

There are several ways Thanos could deal with WWH. And Sentry doesnt have feats that show him lasting more than a minute against Thanos IMO.

I still think Thanos wins this, he is just a higher power!

Just to add to this, even if WWH punches Thanos once, twice or thrice, Thanos has taken hits from PG Thor, so no doubt he could take Hulks punishment too, at least for a while.
And then dealing with him, after he deals with Sentry, which wont take long at all IMO.

makmeh
Anyone who think these two are anything more than an annoyance are idiots.

janus77
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Just to add to this, even if WWH punches Thanos once, twice or thrice, Thanos has taken hits from PG Thor, so no doubt he could take Hulks punishment too, at least for a while.
And then dealing with him, after he deals with Sentry, which wont take long at all IMO.
different orders of power. Hulk's handled PG attacks without much trouble before.

WWH would just exponentially increase in power, between blows... Thanos would be in serious trouble if he let Hulk punch him a few times. the guy's powerful enough to bust up Onslaught's armour, to take down Maestro's "dogs of war" (adamantium crushing jaws and all) ...

Thanos bfr's Hulk. it's the smartest and easiest move.

Tony Stark
Straight up fight

Yes

Fist fight

Probaly not

huh

Unnatural-POWER
different orders of power. Hulk's handled PG attacks without much trouble before.

WWH would just exponentially increase in power, between blows... Thanos would be in serious trouble if he let Hulk punch him a few times. the guy's powerful enough to bust up Onslaught's armour, to take down Maestro's "dogs of war" (adamantium crushing jaws and all) ...

Thanos bfr's Hulk. it's the smartest and easiest move.

I agree the easiest way to win is BFR, i also agree that Thanos more than likely would not fight WWH H2H.

For arguments sake let's say he does fight WWH H2H, Thanos has been shown to take punches from a PG amped Thor, so he could take a few hits from WWH without falling, but i doubt he could beat WWH this way.

But Thanos is smart enough to not fight WWH that way, BFR is the way to go.

janus77
it's quite possible, for Thanos to remain standing after a couple of punches from WWH Hulk. it's also possible, just given a slightly heightened stress level on Hulk's part, that the first punch would send Thanos into orbit.

the extremities of high order and 'base level' strength, with Hulk just make both seem perfectly feasible. as such I'd presume that it would be the second or third punch that KO's or bfr's Thanos, as the power behind each successive blow would rise exponentially...

of course if he starts out at "WorldBreaker" levels, then it's pretty much forgone that Thanos would be bfr'd.

I'm not suggesting that Thanos would die, or at least not quickly, he's tough enough to take everything Odin had to throw at him, to take a couple of powerful attacks from Galactus (though admittedly that required his shields on full power, still Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hulk) just that he couldn't kill Hulk nor stand toe-to-toe with him for any period of time at the higher elevations of Hulk's strength.

makmeh

Thanos bfr's Hulk. it's the smartest and easiest move. he wouldnt need to bfr tool

iceman24567
Thanos is not taking this team 10/10 times. If Sentry stalemated a semi fed Galactus that may indicate that The Sentry was more powerful or more adept to his powers than he is now! It could be that his fight with Galactus caused him to lose his memory. I know it's grasping at straws. but the possibility is there. Honestly The Beyonder said that The Hulk was an infinite power, which means he could match Thors strength with the Power Gem. Sentry's battle with the Hulk at the level of power that banner was outputting could have made his Onslaught feat pale in comparison. Thanos is strong, but to just blindly state that he is physically stronger than The Hulk at his more insane levels could be an error. Hulk broke through an dimensional barrier in the Cross Roads Saga, and he was less than he was in World War Hulk#5. What would a blow like the one that he used to breech the Demons dimension do to Thanos is the question? Stop lying he never stalemated Galactus you have no evidence to this so stop using it as a feat leave it alone. Thanos takes this team 9/10.

janus77
Stop lying he never stalemated Galactus you have no evidence to this so stop using it as a feat leave it alone. Thanos takes this team 9/10.
I don't think it's fair to accuse him of lying. he's not. he's just relating what the comic said.

fact is that we don't know how that 'stalemate' happened, most likely it was PIS ala Thor + GodBlast making Galactus turn away.

Tony Stark
Stop lying he never stalemated Galactus you have no evidence to this so stop using it as a feat leave it alone. Thanos takes this team 9/10.

But, that's what Peter said...

shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tony Stark
But, that's what Peter said...

shifty laughing out loud

makmeh
stfu idiots

quanchi112
Originally posted by makmeh
stfu idiots Are you trying to get banned?

Kutulu
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you trying to get banned?

A.J.'s already been banned several dozen times, he doesn't care about getting banned again.

makmeh
Are you trying to get banned? ill be banned anyway

look at the start of the name quan

makmeh
A.J.'s already been banned several dozen times, he doesn't care about getting banned again. exactly

quanchi112
A.J.'s already been banned several dozen times, he doesn't care about getting banned again. I figured it was him but man cant he find a hobby other than trolling a website and wasting his own time.

makmeh
I figured it was him but man cant he find a hobby other than trolling a website and wasting his own time. i have a hobby, going on this forum

u like to debate thanos, i like to watch you make an idiot of yourself

pr1983
exactly

then i pity you...

surely you've discovered the, you know, opposite sex? or even the same one? i dunno, but surely if you aren't wanted, there's no reason to stick around...

Tony Stark
A.J.'s already been banned several dozen times, he doesn't care about getting banned again.

That's not aj that's that midget hermaphrodite again... Oh yeah they're one in the same... Kinda of ironic...Huh...?

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

iceman24567
I don't think it's fair to accuse him of lying. he's not. he's just relating what the comic said.

fact is that we don't know how that 'stalemate' happened, most likely it was PIS ala Thor + GodBlast making Galactus turn away. No he is lying he said "Well fed" that right there is a lie so i called him on it Spiderman never stated the condition that Galactus was in so a liar is a liar.

pr1983
That's not aj that's that midget hermaphrodite again... Oh yeah they're one in the same... Kinda of ironic...Huh...?

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

thats not helping.

quanchi112
i have a hobby, going on this forum

u like to debate thanos, i like to watch you make an idiot of yourself I only hope you find a better and more productive hobby.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by pr1983
thats not helping.

And a Murphy's for you and yours good sir...

pr1983
And a Murphy's for you and yours good sir...

minister hulk? god smash?

makmeh
And a Murphy's for you and yours good sir... laughing out loud

hes not really making it worse know

Tony Stark
Originally posted by pr1983
minister hulk? god smash?

laughing out loud

Terryc250
Cuz thanos is much much above superman? Thanos beat the SS to death, and SS is above superman.

Rhinoceros
These 2 characters have the most annoying fanboys here, so I'm going to bumb this sh*t and say.

HULKL HAS UNLIMITED STRENGTH THANOS HAZ NUT!!!11 HUKL 10/10

LORD B
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
These 2 characters have the most annoying fanboys here, so I'm going to bumb this sh*t and say.

HULKL HAS UNLIMITED STRENGTH THANOS HAZ NUT!!!11 HUKL 10/10
which characters fanboys are annoying?

Rhinoceros
which characters fanboys are annoying?

What 3 characters there are in the OP? eek!

LORD B
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
What 3 characters there are in the OP? eek!
all fanboys are annoying.

iceman24567

I would give the team the majority here. This right here is failure to the maximum no proof of anything he typed in his post. Omg Banner is smart... laughing

LORD B
This right here is failure to the maximum no proof of anything he typed in his post. Omg Banner is smart... laughing thumb up

Kid Kurdy
This right here is failure to the maximum no proof of anything he typed in his post. Omg Banner is smart... laughing
I agree it has nothing to this with this versus thread, but Banner is a genius.

Back to the fight : for those who think Thanos will have a walk in the park => how exactly is he going to beat these two huge power houses ?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I agree it has nothing to this with this versus thread, but Banner is a genius.

Back to the fight : for those who think Thanos will have a walk in the park => how exactly is he going to beat these two huge power houses ? http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3iy0.jpg
That maybe and i like both opposing characters more than Thanos.

Kid Kurdy
http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3iy0.jpg
That maybe and i like both opposing characters more than Thanos.
I hate Sentry, but I like both Hulk and Thanos.

But erm, what is that picture supposed to prove ? That he can punch people ? I already knew that.

How about showing the next panel, where Hulk and Drax were standing like nothing happened.

I mean, is this considered a feat or something ?

How many times has a normal Thanos - no power ups, no help from friends - faced two of the biggest power houses ever at the same time ? And what was the result ?

iceman24567
I hate Sentry, but I like both Hulk and Thanos.

But erm, what is that picture supposed to prove ? That he can punch people ? I already knew that.

How about showing the next panel, where Hulk and Drax were standing like nothing happened.

I mean, is this considered a feat or something ?

How many times has a normal Thanos - no power ups, no help from friends - faced two of the biggest power houses ever at the same time ? And what was the result ? You asked me what could he do and i showed you a picture of him slapping them that's probably all he needs to do. Thanos has beaten people on or above these character's in usually less than a page the question is if Odin with his might couldn't kill Thanos how could these two when they couldn't even kill each other?

Kid Kurdy
You asked me what could he do and i showed you a picture of him slapping them that's probably all he needs to do. Thanos has beaten people on or above these character's in usually less than a page the question is if Odin with his might couldn't kill Thanos how could these two when they couldn't even kill each other?
You make a couple of mistakes.

1. Slapping a character is hardly beating a character. I mean, come on... Thor has knocked - without Hammer - Thanos backwards with a simple uppercut, and Thor without hammer is hardly as powerful as Hulk and Sentry.

2. Who says Odin was giving everything he had ? Can you show me a scan ? Knowing Odin and some of his feats, I'd say he played with Thanos. Still a cool fight, don't get me wrong, and Thanos was impressive as hell.

But Odin was kicking him all over the place, so I really don't see the point bringing up the Odin fight.

3. You didn't answer my question.

LORD B

How many times has a normal Thanos - no power ups, no help from friends - faced two of the biggest power houses ever at the same time ? And what was the result ?

thor and thing together,silver surfur,morg,super skrull,the maker

iceman24567
You make a couple of mistakes.

1. Slapping a character is hardly beating a character. I mean, come on... Thor has knocked - without Hammer - Thanos backwards with a simple uppercut, and Thor without hammer is hardly as powerful as Hulk and Sentry.

2. Who says Odin was giving everything he had ? Can you show me a scan ? Knowing Odin and some of his feats, I'd say he played with Thanos. Still a cool fight, don't get me wrong, and Thanos was impressive as hell.

But Odin was kicking him all over the place, so I really don't see the point bringing up the Odin fight.

3. You didn't answer my question. I made no mistakes you assume to much i never gave the impression that slapping them would knock them out or kill them you asked me what is Thanos going to do i gave you a scan of what he usually does. Who says Odin wasn't giving his all? Even if he wasn't considering the way Thanos deals with other high tier characters giving their all I'm sure he can deal with these two giving their all combined. I brought up the Odin fight because it was obvious Odin wanted Thanos to submit and he was dishing out a hell of alot of power more than either character here can give and Thanos had an upgrade since then. If anything you made the mistake with your crazy assumptions.

quanchi112
For those who disagree that Thanos wins think about it. What top tier beat on Thanos. None. Thanos has never considered Thor much of a threat and that was way back before his first upgrade even.

CaptainStoic

No he does not, and stop accusing me of doing exactly what you have been doing all along. Thanos slaps Drax and The Hulk? Big deal, and that proved what exactly? If he was so tough and mighty why did he decide to teleport away? Why didn't he just clean house with the rest of the guys on panel? You know why? because he could not. Hey why address only my post? Janus pretty much summed up the very thoughts that were going on in my mind. Since when does putting someone down equate to a win? Dude you need to stop hyping Thanos up so much and come to the realization that this fight would be an utter stompfest for The Hulk and Sentry. Sentry would make Thanos look as if he were moving in slow motion, unless somehow Thanos has become a speedster, and The Hulk could easily match him in the strength department, he could also match him as an unarmed fighter long enough to be double teamed, and beaten down.

iceman24567
No he does not, and stop accusing me of doing exactly what you have been doing all along. Thanos slaps Drax and The Hulk? Big deal, and that proved what exactly? If he was so tough and mighty why did he decide to teleport away? Why didn't he just clean house with the rest of the guys on panel? You know why? because he could not. Hey why address only my post? Janus pretty much summed up the very thoughts that were going on in my mind. Since when does putting someone down equate to a win? Dude you need to stop hyping Thanos up so much and come to the realization that this fight would be an utter stompfest for The Hulk and Sentry. Sentry would make Thanos look as if he were moving in slow motion, unless somehow Thanos has become a speedster, and The Hulk could easily match him in the strength department, he could also match him as an unarmed fighter long enough to be double teamed, and beaten down. I accused you of lying because you did "Marvel said the Sentry stalemated a well fed Galactus" that is a lie if calling you out for it is attacking then i am guiltyno expression. Are trying to tell me characters like Gladiator and Captain Marvel are slow? I remember Thanos handling them eek! . The Hulk gets bfred unless Thanos wants to pummel him after he takes The Golden guy out. This team is moot compared to guys that take out multiple top tier characters at once.

makbro
CS is retarded.

Close thread for spite.

FearOfBlood
Merged Hulk stalamated Power Gem Drax.
Drax without power gem killed Thanos.
WWH is way stronger and more powerful than Merged Hulk.
Sentry is the #2 in MU.

Both of them kills Thanos 10/10 (any single time).

Team ? The Death of MU and DCU.

makbro
Sentry is the #2 in MU.

Team ? The Death of MU and DCU. YOU ARE ****ING RETARDED.

Bad Ash231

ohnoesplz

Mr. Slippyfist
Sentry is the #2 in MU.

Team ? The Death of MU and DCU. Not banned yet... hmm...

iceman24567
Sentry is the #2 in MU.

Team ? The Death of MU and DCU. That is trolling to the maximum level #2 in MU? You have to be kidding me Thanos has bitched slapped the Hulk and Drax a half a dozen times. The death of DCU and MU? You need to be banned. You delusional fanboy.

Kid Kurdy
That is trolling to the maximum level #2 in MU? You have to be kidding me Thanos has bitched slapped the Hulk and Drax a half a dozen times. The death of DCU and MU? You need to be banned. You delusional fanboy.
How many times has Thanos fought the Hulk ? I mean, really fought the Hulk ? I remember one time, but I have to admit, it's a long time ago, so I don't remember all the details.

People make a big deal of Thanos totally thrashing Surfer, but they forget that, under more or less the same circumstances, Hulk can do exactly the same thing.

And we all know Thanos isn't very thrilled about fighting Hulk. Hey, don't shoot me, Thanos own words...

Now the Thanos fanboys are gonna try to twist Thanos own words, it will be something like : "Dude, what he really meant was...".

For the record, I know Thanos does NOT fear Hulk. But he knows Hulk is a dangerous opponent.

And looking at the Hulk feats, he has reasons to respect Hulks power.

Another thing that puzzles me, is that most people consider Thor as a worthy challenge for Thanos. Everybody knows Thanos is more powerful than Thor, but still, a Thanos - Thor fight is always interesting.

Hulk however has swept the floor with Thor on more than once occasion. So I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that Hulk is at least as much a worthy opponent than Thor.

And WWH is so much more powerful than classic (Savage, Mindless, Professor) Hulk. Throw in Sentry, and I just don't see how Thanos can win.

He can beat one, absolutely. But two at the same time ? He will hold his own for a good while, and make Hulk and Sentry bleed, but Hulk and Sentry will just keep coming.

Oh one more thing, BFR isn't allowed. Forum rules.

Mr. Slippyfist
About Thanos and Hulk...
And about Thor losing to Hulk.

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos is scared of the Hulk.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/ThanosQuest1-31.jpg

Now, all Thanos says is that he has avoided this battle, or sought to avoid. It never says he's scared of Hulk; it's more along the lines of: "I'd fight him, but I'd rather not."

Now, this is also before Thanos had actually ever met Hulk as well, and before his upgrade(s). Thanos didn't know him, or know his power... he just heard the hearsay I guess on Hulk. It's incredibly hard to judge something based on that, and based on the hearsay of Hulk... a lot of people would avoid a battle with him as well.

Also, after his upgrade Thanos did something in particular that pertains to this, that he would never had done before.
What he did was journey into the Nexus of Realities. He specifically says that he would never have done this in his previous body. Which could also mean that he wouldn't have fought Hulk in his previous body as well:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/ThanosQuest1-09.jpg

Plus, even if he did fear Hulk as the myth has led us to believe, it's incredibly off base for Thanos, and his history. He's fought Galactus, Beyonder, Odin, Tyrant, and beings of that nature. Of course this is after he was re-incarnated, which could mean that it might be OK in a debate against Pre-Hat Thanos, but not Thanos after he was brought back.

Also, the most visible part of this myth that the people who use this fail to see, is that he says that Champion is akin to fighting Hulk, and he would rather avoid that battle... but at the same time he went into battle with Champion. Which would be like going into battle with Hulk.
Which, on its own would rule out Thanos being scared of Hulk.

Also, of course, evidence.
These first two parts of Hulk/Thanos are from 'Infinity War'. What is relevant about this, is that Thanos was weaker in this series. He was only at about half power, or he got a power up (either one makes him weaker than he is now).
Based on after he ate his Thanos clone:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/WarlockInfinityWatch10-21.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/WarlockInfinityWatch10-22.jpg

Anyway.
He insults Hulk, when he has his own back turned.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7843/infintywars0434ft3.th.jpg

Hulk, and Earth heroes can't break the shield...

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6271/quasar3814of2.th.jpg

Thanos and Warlock do it in one shot.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7605/quasar3816zt8.th.jpg

What's the first thing he does?
Go after Hulk and Thing, insulting them.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/135/quasar3817ou3.th.jpg

Of course...
"Strange, leash your dog, or I will."
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/th_theend02-06.jpg

He is so scared of Hulk... he gets between him and Namor, and puts them both in bubbles they can't break out.
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9718/theend3qz2.th.jpg

Thanos clone. And this one I believe is the one from Kazar... which would make him a low level Thanos clone.
This is quite interesting actually.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9588/xha98p17fj8.th.jpg

The funny thing is... that he was actually planning on giving HULK POWER.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/3678/xha98p25mz4.th.jpg

Can't go out without this...
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5559/xha98p30qd1.th.jpg

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5310/xha98p31pl9.th.jpg

Now, everything about Hulk/Thanos points to Thanos having no fear of Hulk. The only way this myth can be relevant, is if Hulk was fighting Post resurrection Thanos, and even then, fear/avoiding a battle doesn't equate into you being weaker than the opponent.
This is one of the most annoying things people say, and IMO at least, this is totally busted.
Busted Originally posted by Bransolute
Some old fights with Hulk.

Hulk knocks away his hammer, and then Thor punches him in the face. Nothing major.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Sub-Mariner35-1213.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Sub-Mariner35-14.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Sub-Mariner35-15.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Sub-Mariner35-19.jpg

This one is interesting because they go back and forth, and they eventually match strength for one hour, before the fight is broken up.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Defenders10-03.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Defenders10-04.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Defenders10-05.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Defenders10-06.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Defenders10-07.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Defenders10-08.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Defenders10-09.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Defenders10-10.jpg

Short little scuffle. Hulk jumps away.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/IncredibleHulkv2-255-12.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/IncredibleHulkv2-255-13.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/IncredibleHulkv2-255-14.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/IncredibleHulkv2-255-15.jpg

They fight a bit, until it reaches the tunnel where people are. And Thor tries to save the people, and turns back to Don Blake when he is away from his hammer for 60 seconds.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/IncredibleHulkv2-255-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/IncredibleHulkv2-255-18.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/IncredibleHulkv2-255-19.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/IncredibleHulkv2-255-20.jpg

Really good fight here.
Hulk is completely mindless, and owns a couple Avengers. Thor then starts to fight him. I'd say Thor is winning... and he knocks Hulk into a then Adamantium statue, and Hulk picks it up. He knocks it out of his hands, and Dr Strange breaks up the fighting.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/IncredibleHulkv2-300-28.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/IncredibleHulkv2-300-29.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/IncredibleHulkv2-300-32.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/IncredibleHulkv2-300-33.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/IncredibleHulkv2-300-34.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/IncredibleHulkv2-300-35.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/IncredibleHulkv2-300-37.jpg Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
From the Huc annual 2001.
Here is Thor's first fight with Huc.
They trade blows for a bit, and after a while Huc manages to trap him under a mountain, and then jumps away.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p10.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p11.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p12.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p13.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p14.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p15.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p16.jpg

The second fight.
Thor beats him up a bit, and then drops him with lightning. Interesting thing to note, Hammer>Huc's fist.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p2122.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p23.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p24.jpg

The third fight. Thor is carrying Bruce, and then he transforms and starts cheap shotting Thor. Huc walks starts to walk away, and then Thor gets up right away, and starts drenching him with water.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p28.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p29.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p30.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p31.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p32.jpg

Also, Thor is not a good opponent against Thanos... he's been beaten like a little ***** against him, and even killed by Thanos easily in one of Odin's Odinpower visions.

Mr. Slippyfist
People make a big deal of Thanos totally thrashing Surfer, but they forget that, under more or less the same circumstances, Hulk can do exactly the same thing.
How does this work?

Hulk has been unable to hurt regular Norrin in the past a couple times...

Kid Kurdy
How does this work?

Hulk has been unable to hurt regular Norrin in the past a couple times...
Didn't you read Planet Hulk ? Where Hulk and Surfer fought ? Didn't Hulk nearly kill Surfer ?

And in case you forgot: we are not talking about Hulk. We are talking about WWH, together with Maestro the strongest, smartest and toughest Hulk ever.

Big difference.

Mr. Slippyfist
Didn't you read Planet Hulk ? Where Hulk and Surfer fought ? Didn't Hulk nearly kill Surfer ?

And in case you forgot: we are not talking about Hulk. We are talking about WWH, together with Maestro the strongest, smartest and toughest Hulk ever.

Big difference. Yes I did.

It's too bad Norrin was cut off from the power cosmic. smile

It's also funny how Hulk was getting his ass kicked, and then only managed to do anything after cheapshotting an apologizing Silver Surfer. Plus, I believe Surfer got up a couple panels after Hulk relentlessly cheapshotted him, without a scratch.
And that's why I said "regular Norrin".

And Surfer is more durable, and more powerful than he was when Hulk was unable to hurt him in the past. smile

iceman24567
How many times has Thanos fought the Hulk ? I mean, really fought the Hulk ? I remember one time, but I have to admit, it's a long time ago, so I don't remember all the details.

And we all know Thanos isn't very thrilled about fighting Hulk. Hey, don't shoot me, Thanos own words...

Now the Thanos fanboys are gonna try to twist Thanos own words, it will be something like : "Dude, what he really meant was...".

For the record, I know Thanos does NOT fear Hulk. But he knows Hulk is a dangerous opponent.

And looking at the Hulk feats, he has reasons to respect Hulks power.

Another thing that puzzles me, is that most people consider Thor as a worthy challenge for Thanos. Everybody knows Thanos is more powerful than Thor, but still, a Thanos - Thor fight is always interesting.

Hulk however has swept the floor with Thor on more than once occasion. So I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that Hulk is at least as much a worthy opponent than Thor.

And WWH is so much more powerful than classic (Savage, Mindless, Professor) Hulk. Throw in Sentry, and I just don't see how Thanos can win.

He can beat one, absolutely. But two at the same time ? He will hold his own for a good while, and make Hulk and Sentry bleed, but Hulk and Sentry will just keep coming.

Oh one more thing, BFR isn't allowed. Forum rules. You are making it seem like The Surfer has never beaten the Hulk? Has the Surfer on his lonesome ever beaten Thanos? Thor has also beaten the Hulk but then again he has been one shotted by Thanosno expression. Your argument is that he can't take on two top tiers at once right? He has taken on 4 top tiers at once under his own power wink . Hulks feats are good but Thanos has feats that are ten times better. By the way ask Quanchi i loathe Thanos but i respect him enough to say these two are never beating him alone or together. Oh and why isn't bfr allowed?

Kid Kurdy
You are making it seem like The Surfer has never beaten the Hulk? Has the Surfer on his lonesome ever beaten Thanos? Thor has also beaten the Hulk but then again he has been one shotted by Thanosno expression. Your argument is that he can't take on two top tiers at once right? He has taken on 4 top tiers at once under his own power wink . Hulks feats are good but Thanos has feats that are ten times better. By the way ask Quanchi i loathe Thanos but i respect him enough to say these two are never beating him alone or together. Oh and why isn't bfr allowed?
Surfer has of course beaten the Hulk, because Surfer is faster and has his incredible cosmic powers. In a fist fight, Surfer would go down, in every other scenario, Surfer wins.

And when has Thanos beaten four top tiers all by himself under his own power ? Or is Thing considered a top tier ? I remember a very long fight in which Hulk was kicking the asses of every single Avenger (West and East Coast) at the same time ! Some Avengers were Namor, Hercules, Iron Man, Wonder Man...)

Again, WWH is even much stronger.

BFR isn't allowed. Forum rules. Don't ask me, ask the moderator.

Kid Kurdy
Yes I did.

It's too bad Norrin was cut off from the power cosmic. smile

Yes I know. Too bad Hulk was also depowered.

Mr. Slippyfist
Yes I know. Too bad Hulk was also depowered. Depowered is almost as bad as being cut off from your power source.

Also, depowered... and yet his strength is still unlimited, right?

Kid Kurdy
Depowered is almost as bad as being cut off from your power source.

Is that so ? Scans from the actual comic, or quotes by the writer please.

I'm sure you can back up what you wrote, otherwise you would have never said it laughing

WrathfulDwarf
This thread makes me----> no expression

iceman24567
Surfer has of course beaten the Hulk, because Surfer is faster and has his incredible cosmic powers. In a fist fight, Surfer would go down, in every other scenario, Surfer wins.

And when has Thanos beaten four top tiers all by himself under his own power ? Or is Thing considered a top tier ? I remember a very long fight in which Hulk was kicking the asses of every single Avenger (West and East Coast) at the same time ! Some Avengers were Namor, Hercules, Iron Man, Wonder Man...)

Again, WWH is even much stronger.

BFR isn't allowed. Forum rules. Don't ask me, ask the moderator. Bfr is allowed what are you typing about? WWH is stronger yet how many top tiers did he fight in that arch? 3 or maybe 4? Doesn't matter Thanos can slug it out and stomp on the Hulk and the Sentry's speed isn't a problem since Thanos has dealt with the Surfers speed. No crap the Surfer beats the Hulk because he is more powerful and so does Thanos. This is lame Thanos bfr's the Hulk and pummels the Sentry.

Papa Smurph

I'm sure you can back up what you wrote, otherwise you would have never said it laughing

Just bad tactics from anti-Hulk fans. Surfer was only cut off from the power cosmic's more esoteric abilities that he never utalizes against Thanos, his base CL 100 strength and durability was still there. Which was only enough to allow Hulk to whip his ass.

Kid Kurdy
Bfr is allowed what are you typing about? WWH is stronger yet how many top tiers did he fight in that arch? 3 or maybe 4? Doesn't matter Thanos can slug it out and stomp on the Hulk and the Sentry's speed isn't a problem since Thanos has dealt with the Surfers speed. No crap the Surfer beats the Hulk because he is more powerful and so does Thanos. This is lame Thanos bfr's the Hulk and pummels the Sentry.
It's funny how much you insist on the BFR. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you don't want Thanos to fight Hulk and Sentry at the same time.

I wonder why.

iceman24567
It's funny how much you insist on the BFR. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you don't want Thanos to fight Hulk and Sentry at the same time.

I wonder why. I said he could pummel them at the same time but why would he want to if he could bfr one and focus on pummeling the other? I don't care what you say because you don't know me so anyways Thanos bfr's the Hulk and kills The Sentry.

Kid Kurdy
I said he could pummel them at the same time but why would he want to if he could bfr one and focus on pummeling the other? I don't care what you say because you don't know me so anyways Thanos bfr's the Hulk and kills The Sentry.
Again with the BFR obsession. You really should see a doctor for that.

iceman24567
Again with the BFR obsession. You really should see a doctor for that. Ok that's nice now you are trying to insult me since you can't debate worth camel dung that's fine but Thanos still wins sad .

Mr. Slippyfist

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/IncredibleHulk95-022.jpg

And just for fun...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/IncredibleHulk95-005.jpg

Kid Kurdy
You know, I never said Surfer wasn't depowered. But so was Hulk, but you are trying to convince me - or yourself - that Surfer was way more depowered than Hulk.

I disagree with that. Or better, I don't see why Surfer was weaker than Hulk. Hulk was also pretty weak in the beginning of Planet Hulk, or did yo forget ?

iceman24567
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/IncredibleHulk95-022.jpg

And just for fun...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/IncredibleHulk95-005.jpg Those scans were made by "anti-Hulk fans" they prove nothing eek! .

Mr. Slippyfist
You know, I never said Surfer wasn't depowered. But so was Hulk, but you are trying to convince me - or yourself - that Surfer was way more depowered than Hulk.

I disagree with that. Or better, I don't see why Surfer was weaker than Hulk. Hulk was also pretty weak in the beginning of Planet Hulk, or did yo forget ? Surfer was cut off from his power source, and the planet on it's own was weakening Surfer...
He was vulnerable like he's never been before...

Also, Hulk still held the capacity to grow stronger.

Either way, it wasn't under normal circumstances, and Surfer still kicked his ass if you want to look at that story. erm
Under normal circumstances, Hulk has failed to hurt Surfer many times.

LORD B
thanos wins this comfertably,he could absorb all the energies released by "world breaker" hulk and "million exsploding suns" sentry.

iceman24567
thanos wins this comfertably,he could absorb all the energies released by "world breaker" hulk and "million exsploding suns" sentry. Lulz ok i can buy that.

LORD B
nonefist

ultimatethor
thanos wins this comfertably,he could absorb all the energies released by "world breaker" hulk and "million exsploding suns" sentry.

I agree that thanos wins but world breaker hulk is powered by the enrgy of an alternate universe no way thanos absorbs all his enrgy however thanos iss till to versatile and sentry is just a wimp anyway

LORD B
Originally posted by ultimatethor
I agree that thanos wins but world breaker hulk is powered by the enrgy of an alternate universe no way thanos absorbs all his enrgy however thanos iss till to versatile and sentry is just a wimp anyway
thanos was able to absorb the naked energies of the heart of the universe,a feat which the entire celesail order and akhenaten could not replicate despite a two thousand years of preperation.

janus77
thanos was able to absorb the naked energies of the heart of the universe,a feat which the entire celesail order and akhenaten could not replicate despite a two thousand years of preperation.
what was he using?

'cos he's clearly nowhere near that powerful.
he can't absorb THREE serious blasts from Galactus, so I definitely don't buy that he's gonna absorb a the "heart of the universe".

anyway, Hulk had 2 universes of energy flowing through him, using him as a nexus. and he also became the doorway between the pocket universe and 616 by releasing universal energies to sustain an opening between the dimensions.

Thanos would be smart to bfr Hulk, he's not absorbing all of Hulk's energies nor withstanding the fullness of that power.

LORD B
what was he using?

'cos he's clearly nowhere near that powerful.
he can't absorb THREE serious blasts from Galactus, so I definitely don't buy that he's gonna absorb a the "heart of the universe".

anyway, Hulk had 2 universes of energy flowing through him, using him as a nexus. and he also became the doorway between the pocket universe and 616 by releasing universal energies to sustain an opening between the dimensions.

Thanos would be smart to bfr Hulk, he's not absorbing all of Hulk's energies nor withstanding the fullness of that power.

thanos used nothing to absorb the hotu other than his own power
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/heart1.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/heart2.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/heart3.jpg

janus77
he got "disincorporated", ie his body was destroyed it was just his will that went and 'mastered' the HoTu, and even then I think he was just a pawn for a grander plan (iirc) and thus made capable of doing it.

that's not the same thing as trying to absorb energies from another character or else he'd pawn everyone from LT on down no expression.

LORD B
he got "disincorporated", ie his body was destroyed it was just his will that went and 'mastered' the HoTu, and even then I think he was just a pawn for a grander plan (iirc) and thus made capable of doing it.

that's not the same thing as trying to absorb energies from another character or else he'd pawn everyone from LT on down no expression.
he was a pawn in a big bigger scheme, part of the reason he was chosen is because he could absorb/store massive amout of energy.thanos himself stated hed spent his entire life housing massive stores of might.

despite by "disincorporated by the heart energys. thanos still managed in the end to with stand the effects of the naked enrgy of the hotu,i think he could therefore withstand the hulks"wolrd breaker" energys.

so youre saying the hulk energys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hotu energys?

Kid Kurdy
The End is not even canon.

Mindset
Yes it is...

janus77
he was a pawn in a big bigger scheme, part of the reason he was chosen is because he could absorb/store massive amout of energy.thanos himself stated hed spent his entire life housing massive stores of might.

so youre saying the hulk energies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hotu energies?
no, I'm saying that the HoTu energies were mastered by his Will not his body, and it was meant to be done by him so not directly comparable - Drax killed Thanos by simply plunging his hand through him, Hulk could do that too no?

in 'reality' Thanos could not absorb such levels of energy (at least not from another being) and would just die in the process (as his body did during the HoTu thing).

Gecko4lif
no, I'm saying that the HoTu energies were mastered by his Will not his body, and it was meant to be done by him so not directly comparable - Drax killed Thanos by simply plunging his hand through him, Hulk could do that too no?

in 'reality' Thanos could not absorb such levels of energy (at least not from another being) and would just die in the process (as his body did during the HoTu thing).
No hulk couldnt.

Hulk could lunged and then get pimp smacked into orbit.

LORD B

again with the drax stuff,how many times does that situation have to be explained?
tyrant never plunged his hand through thanos chest when he was beating on thanos neither did odin.or do you believe hulk now hulk>>>>>>tyrant/odin

thanos durability far exceeds the hulks,after all he was put down by a satellite.

janus77
again with the drax stuff,how many times does that situation have to be explained?
tyrant never plunged his hand through thanos chest when he was beating on thanos neither did odin.or do you believe hulk now hulk>>>>>>tyrant/odin

thanos durability far exceeds the hulks,after all he was put down by a satellite.
that's my point exactly.
Drax wasn't some uber Celestial type character but he was made for the purpose of killing Thanos, and so he could do it.

Thanos wasn't/isn't some uber-powerful Celestial either, but he was meant to be able to master the HoTu energies, it was planned all along. thus it is not a feat as such, just a role he played.

and no, I don't believe Hulk's >>> Tyrant/Odin, but I do believe that it wouldn't take a Tyrant/Odin to kill Thanos. or do you believe that a "Tyrant/Odin" is roughly equivalent to THREE blasts from Galactus?

LORD B
that's my point exactly.
Drax wasn't some uber Celestial type character but he was made for the purpose of killing Thanos, and so he could do it.

Thanos wasn't/isn't some uber-powerful Celestial either, but he was meant to be able to master the HoTu energies, it was planned all along. thus it is not a feat as such, just a role he played.

and no, I don't believe Hulk's >>> Tyrant/Odin, but I do believe that it wouldn't take a Tyrant/Odin to kill Thanos. or do you believe that a "Tyrant/Odin" is roughly equivalent to THREE blasts from Galactus?
my point is if tyrant/odin or even wm thor couldn't kill thanos,then hulk has no chance at all.

so you're still ignoring the fact he still absorbed the hotu energy's,regardless of the fact its was a path already preordained.he absorbed the heart because he could contain the energy.

thanos only received 1 blast from galactus,and odin in his prime would have been a match for galactus and i specify a MATCH not able to defeat galactus

llagrok
my point is if tyrant/odin or even wm thor couldn't kill thanos,then hulk has no chance at all.

They weren't really given a lot of time....

FearOfBlood
Hulk one shotted Silver Surfer.
Thanos fears the Hulk (Thanos Quest, his words)
Drax (without power gem) killed Thanos, and nothing killed WWH, they tried everything.

WWH 10/10.
Sentry 9/10.

Thanos is not in their league. Sorry fanboys.

iceman24567
Drax (without power gem) killed Thanos, and nothing killed WWH, they tried everything.

WWH 10/10.
Sentry 9/10.

Thanos is not in their league. Sorry fanboys. Yeah he is above them Surfer was slapping Hulk and his warbound around when he was actually fighting Hulk cheapshotted him. Thanos has beaten on The Surfer and the Hulk. Thanos with one hand tied behind his back wins this 10/10.
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7229/failedgf2.jpg
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7229/failedgf2.c626711e65.jpg

Mindset

WWH 10/10.
Sentry 9/10.

I'm trying to decide if this even warrants a response.

Soljer

WWH 10/10.
Sentry 9/10.

You really should talk more on this. There is a lot more on this topic you could say. I like your opinions and think you should use more on the boards.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Soljer
You really should talk more on this. There is a lot more on this topic you could say. I like your opinions and think you should use more on the boards. Hahaha i had to read that twice to get it.no expression laughing Happy Dance

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Soljer
You really should talk more on this. There is a lot more on this topic you could say. I like your opinions and think you should use more on the boards.
I dont think he gets it

LORD B

WWH 10/10.
Sentry 9/10.

you're so boring,you just say the same thing again and again without ever debating.Originally posted by Soljer
very clever indeed thumb up

Inhuman

WWH 10/10.
Sentry 9/10.

I really think you secretly hate the hulk. Your off the wall statements concerning him are done on purpose to further spread the hulk hate.

Well played smile

iceman24567
Originally posted by Inhuman
I really think you secretly hate the hulk. Your off the wall statements concerning him are done on purpose to further spread the hulk hate.

Well played smile Quoted for pure truth dance

SumOfAllFear
bump

shokosugi
Thanos

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by shokosugi
Thanos

what he said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.