Anime RP (Registration Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Plot: The setting takes place in a world where all settings in every anime combine into one. How will it all turn out in the end?

You may use any character sheet to register a crated character or of course, you may use one from an anime series.

3 characters maximum. smile

Gloomy Ninja
Ok im in ill post my person a little later:]

JacopeX
Alright! smile

The RP will restart as we will start off fresh.

Passione
So this will be a brand new roleplay with new characters and a new plot.

JacopeX
It it is being restarted and a new plot will be made.

Passione
Okay Ill have my characters up within the hour.

Thunder Fox
i'll have mine later

Striding Cloud
Alright i'll also have my characters up in a hour or two. L8er.

JacopeX
Wow, why not now you guys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOL, kidding. Take your time. Just found it funny. laughing out loud

Quincy
Yusuke Urameshi
Job - Former Spirit Detective, Current Supernatural Adventurer, Demon World Advisor
Appearance:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r166/YuYu_Chris1027/Yusuke.jpg
Abilities:
Spirit Gun/Demon Gun - Able to fire a burst of energy from his fingertips.
Spirit Shotgun - Blasts several spirit guns in a wide trajectory, enabling for a higher hit rate.
Superior Speed and Fighting Ability.
Demon Transformation
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u256/gaahint563/yusuke.jpg

scarecrow88
can we make our own characters, like a custom character from naruto or something?

Thunder Fox
Naruto Uzumaki
Job - Shinobi of Kohana Genin
Appearance: give one later
Abilities:
Jutsus - Kage bushin, Rasengan other basics

tapping into the Kyyubis Chakra

Quincy
I'm hoping that a team of protagonists will fight against a team of villains.

Not in a war, in like an organized fight.

tournament perhaps? shifty

Passione
Okay i got a question, I want to use a picture of an anime girl but i really dont know her name or her bio. Are we allowed to customise this.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Quincy
I'm hoping that a team of protagonists will fight against a team of villains.

Not in a war, in like an organized fight.

tournament perhaps? shifty No, actually I was not thinking of any villains....Unless if you are willing to be one. The plot is simply the setting of all anime series in one world.

Originally posted by Passione
Okay i got a question, I want to use a picture of an anime girl but i really dont know her name or her bio. Are we allowed to customise this. Hmmm...Well I am trying to reduce the amount of Custom characters since this RP is mostly real anime characters....But since the maximum amount of characters is 3, you may have at least one. wink

Passione
you see the thing is i dont know the bio for saber!

Quincy
Oh.

So its like a sandbox rp?

JacopeX
An RP with no real plot, but a setting and characters? Then yes.

Quincy
Oh okay.

I'm out.

JacopeX
You must know it is impossible to create a plot with all anime series in one RP.

Quincy
Sure it isnt.

Nice optimism.

JacopeX
You obviously are trying to be picky here. I am trying to keep the RP as it is than making it alot more worse by creating a plot which will make no sense with Anime characters from other series. Putting them al in one plot will just be too messy.

It's fine as it is. yes

RP starts monday.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by JacopeX
You obviously are trying to be picky here. I am trying to keep the RP as it is than making it alot more worse by creating a plot which will make no sense with Anime characters from other series. Putting them al in one plot will just be too messy.

It's fine as it is. yes

RP starts monday. he is just Fickle

JacopeX
I can see that.

Thunder Fox
he does it all the time he finds something not that important he dosent like and backs out the rp he should probably stay in the hosted section it suits him better then here

JacopeX
Yes, I would really want that. Even though I can debate why the Unhosted is alot better but yeah. yes

Thunder Fox
in anycase i posted my anti climatic ending for the fight on your other rp ^^

Quincy
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
he is just Fickle

Cynical. Douchebag.

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
he does it all the time he finds something not that important he dosent like and backs out the rp he should probably stay in the hosted section it suits him better then here

Your right. I'm such an ass for not wanting to join a roleplay with no plot.

JacopeX
But you totally ignore why there should be no plot.

Nice going there.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Quincy
Cynical. Douchebag.

Your right. I'm such an ass for not wanting to join a roleplay with no plot. yes i can be but the fact remains is its the truth

scarecrow88
(( i know its not really an "anime" but it looks like one big grin ))
name: Aang
job: avatar
power: bind air, water, earth, and fire.
bio: Aang is a 12-year-old Airbender of the Air Nomads' Southern Air Temple, learned from the elder monks that he was the Avatar. Usually, the Avatar is told of his or her true identity after turning sixteen; however, the monks feared that a war between the four nations was on the horizon and that soon the Avatar would be required to maintain balance and order in the world. Shortly thereafter, the monks decreed that Aang would be separated from his guardian, Monk Gyatson The Last Airbender minor recurring characters, and sent to the Eastern Air Temple to complete his training.
Confused, frightened, and overwhelmed by these recent events and his new responsibilities as the Avatar, Aang fled from his home on his flying bison , Appa, While traveling over frigid southern ocean waters, a sudden storm caused Appa to plunge deep into the sea. Aang unconsciously entered the Avatar State, and used a combination of Airbending and Waterbending to protect Appa and himself. By creating an air bubble around them and then freezing it, Aang was able to ensure that he and Appa could breathe and be protected from the storm until it dissipated. However, the storm transferred the bubble very near the south pole and it could not thaw, forcing the two of them into a state of suspended animation.A century passes, the Air Nomads were the victims of genocide at the hands of the Fire Nation. The sole known survivor of the massacre ironically was the very person the Fire Nation sought to kill in its quest for supremacy: the twelve-year-old Airbender and Avatar, Aang, who had run away from the Southern Air Temple, he was revived 100 years later. Since then Aang has master water, eath, but he still stuggleing with fire. He is afraid that he will not be able to control it and hurt the one he loves again but in order to save the world he must mater it just as he did in his past lifes.

Quincy
Originally posted by JacopeX
But you totally ignore why there should be no plot.

Nice going there.

I didn't ignore your opinion. I just didn't agree. I expressed that I didn't agree, and rebuked my registration.

Striding Cloud
Jiro Mochizuki
Job - Defeating Kowloon Children, Guarding his younger brother.
Appearance: http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x270/CoolWip360/Black%20Blood%20%20Brothers/BLOOD.jpg
Abilities: Super Strength, Super Speed, Hide Hand, Eye Raid, Sword Skills.

scarecrow88
name: raven (teen titans)
job: hero
power: telekinesis (but so much more)
bio: Raven is the half-breed daughter of a human mother named Arella and the interdimensional demon Trigon. She grew up in an alternate dimension called Azarath, with pacifistic inhabitants whose spiritual leader was the mystic Azar. In her homeland, she was taught to "control her emotions" by Azar, in order to suppress her inherited demonic powers. Essentially, if Raven was allowed to feel any emotion she would lose control of her powers and start to rampage.

JacopeX
Alright, you may start posting. smile

I'll enter my character in and post later today.

JacopeX
Name: Kenshin Himura

Job: Batousai

Power: Kenshin relies mostly on his super human speed with a sword in which it as a style called Hiten Misurugi Ryu. He also mastered all techniques of Battojutsu and has very acumitive use of the sword in battle.

Bio: Kenshin Himura was born into a peasant family. After losing both his Mother and father, he was sold into slavery. But just for a short while, a man named shinta rescued Kenshin by killing the slave owner and decided to adopt him. He wanted to build him in into a swordsman, giving him his name Kenshin. After three years of training, Kenshin decided to save people with his on skill as it was at its acme. He was noticed by Takasugi Shinsaku, a samurai of the Choshu. He transfered Kenshin into being the the highest rank of the Choshu Clan as leader. Kenshin is sent to Kyoto, Japan as he was assigned the role of an assasin. In the first six months of his mission, he killed hundreds of people, giving him the name the "Hitokiri Battosai". At one point, he comes face to face with Yukishiro Tomoe, who is widow of a man The battosai has killed. Instead of avenging her husband's death, she falls in love with Himura. After the destrctuion upon the Choshu clan, Kenshin flees off with Tomoe and got married. However, this was all trap as the Leader of the Yaminobu used tomoe to find the Battosai's true weakness. When the Yaminobu ninja's ambushed and wounded Kenshin, Kenshin quickly makes a crucial move and swung his sword blindly into the leader and Tomoe with an aerial manuever. As the sword hits were fatal, The leader's knife slashed Kenshin's cheek, giving him the infamous X. Kenshin was transfered as a Guerilla swordman to fight for imperialism. Once the Bakumatsu ended, Kenshin reutnred to Kyoto.

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/judidench/67/kenshintitle.gif

scarecrow88
kakashi Hatake
bio: During Kakashi's youth his father, a ninja that was highly revered in Konohagakure, abandoned a mission crucial to the village in order to save the lives of his teammates. Disgraced by the villagers and those he had saved because of the repercussions the village suffered, Kakashi's father committed suicide. Wishing to avoid his father's dishonor, Kakashi adopted the philosophy that the success of a mission must always come first, becoming humorless and by-the-book in the process. In later years Kakashi was assigned to lead a mission that would turn the war going on at the time in Konoha's favor. When his teammate, Rin, was captured by enemy ninja, Kakashi elected to leave her behind and finish the mission. His other teammate, Obito Uchiha, rejected this alternative, stating that those who abandon their friends are worse than garbage and that Kakashi's father had done the right thing by saving his teammates. Touched by Obito's words, Kakashi joined him in a rescue effort, though his left eye became damaged in the ensuing battle. After finding Rin and preparing to escape, an enemy induced cave-in crushed Obito. With the cave continuing to collapse around them and Obito unable to free himself, Obito urged his teammates to save themselves. Before leaving, Obito had Rin implant his Sharingan eye into Kakashi's damaged eye socket as a gift. His new eye in tow, Kakashi fled with Rin as the cave collapsed, eventually completing their mission and forever mourning Obito's death.
Personality: Kakashi keeps his personal life separate only going so far as to say that he has a number of hobbies and dreams that are "none of your business". He also states that everyone precious to him is dead. What is known of Kakashi's personal life is that he spends much of his free time at a memorial site where Obito's name is engraved. He tends to lose track of time when he is there, and is frequently late to his appointments as a result (another trait adopted from Obito).

Metal_life_1
name : guts
height : 6'5
weapon: large broad sword , and cross bow, machine gun( thingy it's tight)
bio: Gut's is a warrior with a troubled past, he is very powerful and fast for his size. He Carrie's is sword like nothing, and even if it's blunt watch out ! he isn't very social, but he means well, he's very quiet, but impatient. Gut's is a great friend,loyal till the end to thous who mean most to him ...

Metal_life_1
name: Dee
race: vampire/human
powers: the general blood sucking super strength, and all that vampire nonsense !!!!
weapon: Katina
job: Vampire slayer ...
biobig grinee is a traveling Vampire slayer plain and simple, not! there are so many things about Dee like he has a hand that can talk it's weird. dee is a great fighter and is the son of Dracula. making him more pure, and more Powerful then any other vampire around.

Metal_life_1
ok sorry for kind of spamming.... but there ya go...

JacopeX
Spamming? No you're fine. smile

IvyTetskomi

IvyTetskomi
(forgot pic)

JacopeX
You're in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.