Superman(current) vs. Godzilla(most powerful version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGame17
Ok so i saw a godzilla vs. thor so how does this one turn out???

Priest
Zilla

Gecko4lif
I dont know

final wars godzilla was crazy

stormfront
superman beatches!!!!

Kutulu
Godzilla can't fly, so Superman auto-wins as usual on KMC. SPEED BLITZ LULZ!!!1!1 superdur

makmeh
Originally posted by Kutulu
Godzilla can't fly, so Superman auto-wins as usual on KMC. SPEED BLITZ LULZ!!!1!1 superdur STFU idiot.

But yeah supes does win this.

Southern_Rebel
All Supes really has to do is pick up a 100 square mile section of land around Godzilla and chunk it into orbit....easy BFR.

Darth Martin
Superman 10/10.

grey fox
Superman.

.....Which makes me feel sad sad

Gecko4lif
Zilla CAN fly thou

You guys didnt watch Final wars did you?

Superman wins but Zilla wins if you take away supe's speed

TheGame17
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
All Supes really has to do is pick up a 100 square mile section of land around Godzilla and chunk it into orbit....easy BFR.

I changed my mind. No BFR. No easy way outs for superman.
Fight is in Japan.

People say thor couldn't beat Zilla so how can superman??

janus77
Superman h-v slices 'Zilla in half, then gets beaten up by irate Japanese school girls driven to fury by Superman's murder of a cherished national treasure. Gogo from Kill Bill leads the ass-kicking charge against Superman.

seriously though, is 'Zilla durable enough to not be sliced in half by h-v?

Eon Blue
Superman.

Southern_Rebel
Well, with Superman's speed....Godzilla could never actually hit Supes' in a fight. Superman easily has enough strength to topple the giant lizard with any blow. Godzilla may get up...but, he's gonna get knocked back down once he gets to his feet...lol.

Godzilla could never tag Superman unless Supes' let him...and if Superman can't KO him physically...and he can't resort to a BFR...then, it's just a stalemate.

TheGame17
Originally posted by janus77
Superman h-v slices 'Zilla in half, then gets beaten up by irate Japanese school girls driven to fury by Superman's murder of a cherished national treasure. Gogo from Kill Bill leads the ass-kicking charge against Superman.

I think he's shown alot of durability throughout his films. He could probably take the heat vision.

Can't Godzilla put his entire body on fire or something?

janus77
dunno about the fire thing, been a long time since I saw a 'zilla movie.
at any rate, there's a huge difference in the temps of fire and Superman's H-V. that's more akin to sun/star temps.

can't see a way for 'zilla to win this really.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman beats him by tapping into T3h Dragonforce.

Sirius77
I'm not a zilla fan, but I dont see why superman couldnt just fly through his chest... wouldnt that kill him?

Gecko4lif
Wow you people really need to watch final wars

1. Godzilla threw a 50 thousand ton monster into orbit. That covers strength
2. Godzilla used his atomic breath to fly faster enough to reach the upper atmosphere in only a few seconds
3. Godzilla has EXTREMLY broken regen. I mean Deadpool level of regen.
4. Godzilla's atomic breath has drilled thru a being that lives in the cores of sun.
5. Godzilla has survived being bombarded by 500 nukes. He was only a little bloody.

Godzilla is actually very powerful he is just considered a joke because of the cheasey movies

spidey-dude
didnt king kong take out godzilla in that 30s movie ? if the big ape can do it than supes should be able to

janus77
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

2. Godzilla used his atomic breath to fly faster enough to reach the upper atmosphere in only a few seconds
4. Godzilla's atomic breath has drilled thru a being that lives in the cores of sun.
5. Godzilla has survived being bombarded by 500 nukes. He was only a little bloody.

Godzilla is actually very powerful he is just considered a joke because of the cheasey movies
Superman moved the blummin' planet in comics. and he's moved islands and stuff a few times too so strength >>>>>>>>>>> "50 thousand ton monster" no expression

atomic energy might disorientate Superman, but I can't see it KO'ing or even weakening him considerably.

need to see the regen feats... sounds like a proper obstacle in this fight, if it's that good.

Superman could just freeze him with his superbreath no expression.
or again, H-V his head off... how fast does 'zilla regenerate?

Mindset
How would Godzilla even hit Superman?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Mindset
How would Godzilla even hit Superman? like i said on the last page if king kong can take out godzilla than supes should have no trouble at all

TheGame17
Superman moved the blummin' planet in comics. and he's moved islands and stuff a few times too so strength >>>>>>>>>>> "50 thousand ton monster" no expression

atomic energy might disorientate Superman, but I can't see it KO'ing or even weakening him considerably.

need to see the regen feats... sounds like a proper obstacle in this fight, if it's that good.

this is current superman. He doesn't have the strength to move planets.

TheGame17
Originally posted by spidey-dude
like i said on the last page if king kong can take out godzilla than supes should have no trouble at all

DOES NOT COUNT! i'm talking about the most POWERFUL version of Godzilla. Not some cheap 50's version. wink

janus77
well, he could still move a boulder through 'zilla's head big grin.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by TheGame17
DOES NOT COUNT! i'm talking about the most POWERFUL version of Godzilla. Not some cheap 50's version. wink the one im talking about is the 30s version and he was the best

TheGame17
the one im talking about is the 30s version and he was the best

no its Final Wars. i really doubt superman can just clear this with ease..

Dark-Jaxx
He can, much stronger, faster, can just Freeze him and shatter him.

Gecko4lif

Zilla regens pretty damn fast considering his size

He got a hole blown in his chest pretty much from arm to arm and he regened before he hit the ground

King Kandy
Godzilla can never hit Superman. Actually scratch that, he can use his Atomic Pulse ftw.

Blax_Hydralisk
the one im talking about is the 30s version and he was the best

No he wasn't. And that movie wasn't even canon. King Kong shot lightning out of his nipples and scared 'Zilla away.

I would have run away if someone started shooting lightning from out of there nipples to.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Kutulu
Godzilla can't fly, so Superman auto-wins as usual on KMC. SPEED BLITZ LULZ!!!1!1 superdur

But the Hulk owns Jesus, God and Allah all at once doesn't he? durhulk

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
No he wasn't. And that movie wasn't even canon. King Kong shot lightning out of his nipples and scared 'Zilla away.

I would have run away if someone started shooting lightning from out of there nipples to. again with the cannon thing. thats a 30s movie dude didnt matter if it was cannon or not

Alucard25

Godzilla never flew in Final Wars.

Alucard25
again with the cannon thing. thats a 30s movie dude didnt matter if it was cannon or not

Yes but that Godzilla has no relevance to the one being used in this thread as he is far from being the most powerful so it doesn't matter if he was beat by King Kong.

TheGame17
Originally posted by King Kandy
Godzilla can never hit Superman. Actually scratch that, he can use his Atomic Pulse ftw.

really? or are you being sarcastic. kinda hard to tell....

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Alucard25
Godzilla never flew in Final Wars.
didnt say he did

He has flown thou

TheGame17
didnt say he did

He has flown thou

so who are you going for in this fight??

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by TheGame17
so who are you going for in this fight??
Supes 10/10

It is much closer if you take supes speed away

TheGame17
Supes 10/10

It is much closer if you take supes speed away

well i did say no BFR. does thagt make it close?

Zillagod37
Not sure this is really canon, but didn't Superman get severely weakened by a nuclear missile in The Dark Knight Returns? If one nuke does that too him Godzilla's breath and his nuclear pulse would do alot more damage than that.

For the superman fans who are not fans of Godzilla and may not be aware that Godzilla has the ability to release basically a nuclear explosion in all directions from his body. he uses this when an enemy has a hold of him.

Of course if we are talking about 60's-70's Godzilla would be friends with Superman.

JakeTheBank
My brain says "Superman" but my heart says "Godzilla". I've not seen Final Wars though, so I'm not going to comment.

Survivor19
i couldn't agree more then i do...
Godzilla is AWESOME

Wait... Why was he bloody? Shouldn't he, like, only feel better after that?

CosmicComet
Superman has no way of hurting Godzilla.

In less powerful forms than the Final Wars version, Godzilla has withstood an absolute zero blast, so freeze breath is absolutely useless. And he has withstood having an artifical black hole shot at him. Twice. He even used his atomic breath to slightly blow the black hole off course the first time. The second time he was hit flush.

On top of that durability, Godzilla's regen is impeccable. It's impossible to delimb him at all.

CosmicComet
And lol King Kong never beat Godzilla. That 60s movie was a draw where both fell off a cliff and swam away from each other. And that was logically the weakest Godzilla ever other than the American version.

bestmanaaron
i say Godzilla wins because a weaker version of him was a match to the combined strength of the avengers, the fantastic four and shield. could superman beat them all if he fought them all at once... i don't think so. and remember the is a weaker version of big G.

Bentley
Originally posted by CosmicComet
And lol King Kong never beat Godzilla. That 60s movie was a draw where both fell off a cliff and swam away from each other. And that was logically the weakest Godzilla ever other than the American version.

That Godzilla got retconned into a random kaiju though.

Godzilla's durability is top notch, but Kal should be able to bfr from earth.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Superman has no way of hurting Godzilla.

In less powerful forms than the Final Wars version, Godzilla has withstood an absolute zero blast, so freeze breath is absolutely useless. And he has withstood having an artifical black hole shot at him. Twice. He even used his atomic breath to slightly blow the black hole off course the first time. The second time he was hit flush.

On top of that durability, Godzilla's regen is impeccable. It's impossible to delimb him at all.
A black hole...shot at him? That's Silver Age level stupid.

Edit: Superman can probably build an oxygen destroyer cannon or whatever. stick out tongue

zeel

ya this is spite, supes could just speed blitz like a bullet and run a million holes through zilla in a matter of a minute. Supes is to small to even grab.

Supes destroys godzilla.

SquallX
didnt king kong take out godzilla in that 30s movie ? if the big ape can do it than supes should be able to

Bad example. It's like me saying how can Superman fights the like of Darkseid, yet get school the next day by a mere human.

TheRedEclipse
For those of you who think Superman can just ram through Godzilla and kill him... that's ridiculous. One does not simply kill godzilla. Once Superman slices through Godzilla. He regenerates. And also Godzilla took a black hole and an H Bomb to the face. So superman had to be THAT POWERFUL

TheRedEclipse
And an absolute Zero cannon to the face as well. Like other people said.. there is no way Superman can hurt Godzilla.

Punch him? Godzilla doesn't feel it/regenerates quickly from blow
-
Freeze him? Godzilla either doesn't get effected/melts himself out of it
-
Lazer beam him? Doubt it will do damage/godzilla heals from it
-
Throws him into space? Godzilla flies back
-
Does anything else to him? Godzilla shakes him off. My point being: Godzilla easily stomps Superman

DarkSaint85
What if Superman sings him out of existence?

Decimus
Superman unfortunately beats Godzilla sad big Godzilla fan. Too powerful, versatile and BFR is a final resort. Side note pacific rim is for retarded sycophants that need to be executed. They should have just made a good evangelion movie for the people with some intelligence. Peace

ShadowFyre
Im a Gojira fan but Superman wins due to bfr. That being said. A lot of people here are underestimating Godzilla here. He has the strength to compete with Supes mid showings. His stronger blasts are arguably as stong as Supes heat vision. He has better regen than Wolverine and Deadpool combined. He has already taken absolute zero cannon, nukes and miniature blackhole. So supes can fly holes through him all he wants but it will be healed instantaneously. But supes can get the bfr and probably a ko for the win. That being said, hes gonna have to use his speed to win this.

h1a8
Godzilla doesn't heal instantly. Yes he has some sort of HF but far from instant healing (considering average portrayal).

When did Godzilla take a black hole?
When was the nuke feat?

ShadowFyre
Its pretty much instantaneous, he heals wounds or portions of flesh several times larger than a human being in seconds. Thats been portrayed since Godzilla vs. Biollante. And I misposted he closed a miniature blackhole in g vs. Megaguiras but no telling how powerful that was. And being hit with a nuclear bomb is what originally created him.

Dont get me wrong, Godzilla doesent have the damage output to actually hurt Superman, but he is much more powerful than people give him credit for and has just the right powerset tht makes him hard to permanently put down for even herald level characters. Which is where I would place him. Low herald maybe mid on his very best day due to his healing factor and damage output.

ShadowFyre
I dont know where the "godzilla has enough energy to destroy a universe" crap comes from though. It was stated he would destroy earth if he died. That was it.

Reflassshh
i love zilla, i really really do, but supes would throw him into the sun and it's over.

pym-ftw
G-cells survived 2 black holes and survived absolute zero/heat above the sun.

He was also strong enough to survive in the mantle for years at a time. He has healed instantly from having his heart destroyed.

Godzilla I loses (50's)
Godzilla II stomps (Biolante-Destroyah)
Godzilla III splits (millennium series)

ShadowFyre
Hey pym, have you seen any of the Godzilla 2014 trailers?

pym-ftw
I saw the comic con one.

Decimus
60 plus thousand tons unfortunately thrown far into space sad bfr

ShadowFyre
Yup 60000 tons.i could only see a bfr in comics. More realistically supes would grab godzilla and just rip off a handsized chunk if he tried to pick him up. Andbits not like Gojira will just sit there a nuclear pulse would knock supes on his ass.

ShadowFyre
And Godzilla 2014 has been stated by Gareth Edwards as being the biggest one yet.

carver9
Superman wins

cdtm
No one's read the Marvel godzilla series?

It was pretty awesome.

ares834
I'm sorry but no film Godzilla is going to be able to take down Superman. Not even Burning Godzilla from the Heisei series.

Marvel Godzilla beats him down though.

ShadowFyre
I think most of us are just fighting for the fact that Godzilla is more powerful than people give him credit for.

Mshinu
Sure Supes can stop Godzilla. For about ten seconds. Then `zilla is done chewing the kryptonian snack and moves on.

pym-ftw
I'm not going to really use this, but Godzilla radiates in the red spectrum when looked at under a radiation-scope. I'm not saying its a win but it is a real possibility.

Though I honestly don't think he needs it to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.