Current Marvel Hierarchy with proof

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood

makmeh
The only fact is that your a retard.

Battlehammer
cosigned oh and spiderman once stated he was lifting an object thor could not............so is now spiderman>>>>>>>>thor in strength?

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Battlehammer
cosigned oh and spiderman once stated he was lifting an object thor could not............so is now spiderman>>>>>>>>thor in strength?

And Reed and Tony ? eek!

Battlehammer
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
And Reed and Tony ? eek!

are stating the sentry is the most powerful hero on the planet..........how does this help your agruement again? There not saying hulk is there saying sentry is.

FearOfBlood
So the two smartest men of the universe say that Sentry is #1 but they are lying because you say so ?

FearOfBlood
are stating the sentry is the most powerful hero on the planet..........how does this help your agruement again? There not saying hulk is there saying sentry is.

In fact i posted the pic of WWH > Sentry (#1) and Black Bolt (#2).

Battlehammer
So the two smartest men of the universe say that Sentry is #1 but they are lying because you say so ?
when did I say there were lying? I said there stating sentry is the most powerful not hulk...............so how does this help your argument again?

also don't get me started on what those two have said before.

Battlehammer
In fact i posted the pic of WWH > Sentry (#1) and Black Bolt (#2).
You post a pick of banner beating bob how nice...........still does not make hulk more powerful then sentry.

FearOfBlood
You post a pick of banner beating bob how nice...........still does not make hulk more powerful then sentry.

laughing out loud

Battlehammer
laughing out loud
It doesent.

Lets for get the fact that the writter stated in an interview that sentry did not use full potential. Lets also forgett the fact sentry slugged it out like an idiot.

Besides all that crap.

Fact remains defeating an opponet does not mean your are as powerful or more so period.

janus77
rofl.

I think Spidey was indulging in hyperbole, or was smoking something.

Sentry is powerful, maybe on Thor's level, but not Surfer powerful no.

Hulk's definitely the most powerful mortal in the Marvel Universe. that's unquestionable, but can he compete with cosmic characters like Surfer?

I'd say WB is on a par with a slightly curt Surfer, whereas Surfer need merely wave his hand for the Power Cosmic to obliterate a world, WB Hulk needs to punch or stomp to achieve similar results...
Thor would get a hernia from the exertion, but would no doubt achieve similar results, eventually (though the GodBlast won't suffice, if the showing against juggernaut is anything to go by).

Battlehammer
Originally posted by janus77
rofl.

I think Spidey was indulging in hyperbole, or was smoking something.
spiderman says a lot of dumb things lol.

Sentry is powerful, maybe on Thor's level, but not Surfer powerful no..
nor is world war hulk. Also current thor is king thor if not mistake him well beyond surfer.

Hulk's definitely the most powerful mortal in the Marvel Universe. that's unquestionable, but can he compete with cosmic characters like Surfer?:..
wwh? doubt he the most powerful being on earth. Hell there no real evidence to suggest he more powerful to sentry. defeating a character and being more powerful then them are not the same thing.

I'd say WB is on a par with a slightly curt Surfer, whereas Surfer need merely wave his hand for the Power Cosmic to obliterate a world, WB Hulk needs to punch or stomp to achieve similar results...
Thor would get a hernia from the exertion, but would no doubt achieve similar results, eventually (though the GodBlast won't suffice, if the showing against juggernaut is anything to go by).

havent seen wb hulk yet? are you referring to red hulk?

If thor is currently king thor he rape surfer or hulk.

FearOfBlood
Facts > Opinions.

Battlehammer
Facts > Opinions.

you should really use your own advice.

sentry was stated as the most powerful hero.

Hulk defeat sentry in a slugg fest.

writter stated sentry was not using his full potential

Defeating some one does not mean you are more powerful.

all fact.

makmeh
cosigned oh and spiderman once stated he was lifting an object thor could not............so is now spiderman>>>>>>>>thor in strength? Hammer thumb up

Neo Darkhalen
that list is so far from the truth.

llagrok
Surely this should be enough to ban him.

janus77
spiderman says a lot of dumb things lol.

nor is world war hulk. Also current thor is king thor if not mistake him well beyond surfer.

wwh? doubt he the most powerful being on earth. Hell there no real evidence to suggest he more powerful to sentry. defeating a character and being more powerful then them are not the same thing.

havent seen wb hulk yet? are you referring to red hulk?

If thor is currently king thor he rape surfer or hulk.
Surfer was always a good deal more powerful than Thor, just that he is a pacifist and never unleashes his powers on anyone.

Current Surfer is far far beyond old Surfer, both in power and in resolve.

WWH was stated to be the most powerful Hulk yet, that means more powerful than the one that traded blows with Onslaught, meaning far more powerful than Thor.

according to Pak, WorldBreaker Hulk is pretty much > current Thor. I don't have a problem with that, for a character who The Beyonder claimed had an infinity of power similar to his own, it seems quite logical.

Phantom Zone
I would also like to point out that eventhough BB was a skrull that actually doesnt mean he was neccesarily less powerful. A skrull SS was able to give SS a good fight.

llagrok
Surfer was always a good deal more powerful than Thor, just that he is a pacifist and never unleashes his powers on anyone.

WWH was stated to be the most powerful Hulk yet, that means more powerful than the one that traded blows with Onslaught, meaning far more powerful than Thor.

according to Pak, WorldBreaker Hulk is pretty much > current Thor. I don't have a problem with that, for a character who The Beyonder claimed had an infinity of power similar to his own, it seems quite logical.

Idiots gotta read up on Thor

He stated himself that he doesn't possess any bloodlust and was incapable of summoning warrior madness state. He was too human now.

Tony stated that Thor is always holding back and only using one third of his strength, hence why the Thor clone was considered equally strong to Thor.

Tell me, how does it feel to know that Thor without his hammer/odinforce defeated an enemy the Surfer couldn't?

Battlehammer

If current thor is king thor he with out a doubt more powerful then sufer. Hell thing thor is more powerful then odin...........who is easily more powerful then surfer or thanos for that matter.

who cares if he the most powerful hulk yet what does that have to do with the fact that if thor is king thor he vastly more powerful then hulk.

also Hulk trading blows with onslaught means he was stronger in pure strength not more powerful.

Pak? who the hell is that?

it called hyperbole.

grey fox
Can we close this thread now ? I believe blatant stupidity should be enough of a reason.

Originally posted by makmeh
The only fact is that your a retard.

*you're

nimbus006

janus77
Originally posted by llagrok
Idiots gotta read up on Thor

He stated himself that he doesn't possess any bloodlust and was incapable of summoning warrior madness state. He was too human now.

Tony stated that Thor is always holding back and only using one third of his strength, hence why the Thor clone was considered equally strong to Thor.

Tell me, how does it feel to know that Thor without his hammer/odinforce defeated an enemy the Surfer couldn't?
what do you mean "how does it feel"?
what? do I make money each time Surfer beats someone's arse down?

Thor might be more powerful now, but until I see some proof for this idea that he's somehow now more powerful than plain old Savage Hulk (with whom he always struggled and occasionally got beat down by) I'll continue to take the character for what he's been presented as... someone a cut below Surfer.

Surfer's tangling with Teneberous and Aegis, slightly above anything Thor has presented imo smile.

Battlehammer

Thor might be more powerful now, but until I see some proof for this idea that he's somehow now more powerful than plain old Savage Hulk (with whom he always struggled and occasionally got beat down by) I'll continue to take the character for what he's been presented as... someone a cut below Surfer.

Surfer's tangling with Teneberous and Aegis, slightly above anything Thor has presented imo smile.

actaully thor with out his hammer or god force has gone toe to toe with savage hulk in a brawl...........

Now were talking normal thor did that.

King thor who had his odin force stripped and all his abilities aside from strickly phyisicall ones and was not able to fly if not mistaken with one arm beat both savage hulk and thing at the same time............

king thor would wtf pwn hulk any version all over the place........

Hell odin made easy work of thanos and he was far from going all out.

King thor is above odin in power..............

and thanos would beat clearly any version of hulk..........

so this really aint a match if it king thor.

Endless Mike
1. Surfer was powerless at the time

2. Spidey rarely knows what he's talking about when it comes to such things

3. That was a Skrull

4. Obvious hyperbole (Hulk is technically a human being as well so this contradicts your own statements)

5. PIS

6. Writer interviews always say crazy shit (Superman can beat anyone, for example)

janus77
actaully thor with out his hammer or god force has gone toe to toe with savage hulk in a brawl...........

Now were talking normal thor did that.

King thor who had his odin force stripped and all his abilities aside from strickly phyisicall ones and was not able to fly if not mistaken with one arm beat both savage hulk and thing at the same time............

king thor would wtf pwn hulk any version all over the place........

Hell odin made easy work of thanos and he was far from going all out.

King thor is above odin in power..............

and thanos would beat clearly any version of hulk..........

so this really aint a match if it king thor.
Odin did nothing of real consequence to Thanos, and he was trying to put Thanos down. whilst Thanos was just soaking it up and still on his feet. compare that to a real beat down, the one Galactus gave Thanos. making Thanos beg Galactus to stay his hand, for Thanos would +die+.

if that's the way you slant that, I'm not even bothering with engaging the rest of your 'facts' no expression.

Estacado
Can this retard finally get a temp ban for trolling?

Battlehammer
Odin did nothing of real consequence to Thanos, and he was trying to put Thanos down. whilst Thanos was just soaking it up and still on his feet. compare that to a real beat down, the one Galactus gave Thanos. making Thanos beg Galactus to stay his hand, for Thanos would +die+.

if that's the way you slant that, I'm not even bothering with engaging the rest of your 'facts' no expression.

slant? all odin did was blast thanos what three times and thanos went down. Hell thanos was powerless to do anything and that was far from odin full power or even his best attacks. he could have finished thanos in any way he wanted and there was nothing thanos could do.

Battlehammer
My mistake thanos did pritty well. Drax got beat in a single attack. Then thanos and surfer fought odin and surfer soon fell. Thanos did a pritty good job though he never really damaged Odin and he had help.

any ways now if odin can get out surfer while surfer has thanos on his side...........and king thor stronger then odin...........then that means hulk gets stomped

llagrok

lol, ignorance.

First off, Thor "tangled" with Exitar, whom I would put above Tenebrous or Aegis.

Second of all, the Silver Surfer never actually hurt them himself, he used a plot device. It's like trying to pass off Thanos' feats with the IG as something he would be capable of accomplishing on his own. You and FearOfLogic won't understand this, but the rest of us will.

Savage Hulk? Thor killed Durok the ****ing demolisher with no hammer or odinforce. It's been a while since I've seen the Surfer do anything nearly that impressive smile

Soljer
You have been repeatedly warned to end the trolling. I suggest you heed the advice.

Juntai
Duh.

TOAA
Hulk
Surfer
PreRetcon Beyonder
Living Tribunal.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
You have been repeatedly warned to end the trolling. I suggest you heed the advice.

Okay, I'll stop sad

iceman24567

DigiMark007
Nicely done. You ignore both the tiers thread and the Hulk thread, which you've been told to use before. This is beginning to try my patience, so quit making spam threads. This is the last nice suggestion you'll get on the matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.