OAA (Celestial) vs. In-Betweener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sundipped
Lord Chaos and Master Order decide to oppose the Celestials passing judgement on earth and their genetic manipulation of certain species so they send the In-Betweener to confront their leader OAA.

Who has their way?

janus77
Celestial for the win, iirc In-Betweener is 1) dim (Thanos conned him) and 2) couldn't kill off a weak Galactus.

Sundipped
Originally posted by janus77
Celestial for the win, iirc In-Betweener is 1) dim (Thanos conned him) and 2) couldn't kill off a weak Galactus.

Thanos conned him but he was under the control of LC and MO at the time. No way can Thanos compete with a fully powered IB.

How was that Galactus weak? They were smashing planets like it was nothing in what I would call Galactus's best on panel fight. IB held his own until LC and MO came and got him.

janus77
the Galactus that lay prone, after the elder gods' machinations.

edit nevermind, that's a technicality... Galactus is I-B's functional opposite and must exist ...

Utrigita
OAA

llagrok
In-Betweener is dim?

How could he know that he was imprisoned near a place where his powers would be at an all time low?

janus77
Originally posted by llagrok
In-Betweener is dim?

How could he know that he was imprisoned near a place where his powers would be at an all time low?
he would know if he wasn't so dim smile.

Thanos knew, and he's barely an ant to beings of that level of cosmic significance. they normally possess great knowledge/awareness, as in Cosmic Awareness... but doesn't seem to be the case with I-B.

Priest
TOAA

llagrok
So he's dim because he doesn't possess cosmic awareness and hadn't spent hours gazing into the infinity well? I suppose the Grandmaster is dim as well then....

guy222
TOAA

janus77
Originally posted by llagrok
So he's dim because he doesn't possess cosmic awareness and hadn't spent hours gazing into the infinity well? I suppose the Grandmaster is dim as well then....
by the standards of cosmics, yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.