Fantastic Four vs DC Villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
Thing
Human Torch
Invisible woman
Mr Fantastic
F4 get 1 minute to prep

vs

Deathstrike
Dr Light
Gorilla Grodd

Fight takes place outside of the baxter building

Gecko4lif
oh dear god

poor fantastic 4

Grodd is even more hack then richards

He made a f*cking ray gun in like 10 seconds from some gum a mirror and a paperclip

Darth Martin
Do Sue's shields make the team vulnerable to Grodd's telepathy attacks.

Rewmac
Sue has incredible potential if she gets angry. She can deal with Grodd. As Light hmmm... I don't know. By Deathstrike don't you mean Deathstroke? He goes down by Mr. Fantastic.

Darth Martin
Deathstroke going down to Mr. Fantastic? No so easily. no

Rewmac
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Deathstroke going down to Mr. Fantastic? No so easily. no How is Deathstroke going to kill him? Fantastic is still smarter than Stroke, last I checked he can be choked.

Mindset
With kindness smile

Sirius77
Grodd mindrapes them all, and manipulates the invisible woman into cutting off all of their air supplies. He's mean like that.

xmarksthespot
Either Dr Light or Grodd could potentially solo the FF. Light would rape the stretchy man's wife. It's what he does.

Mindset
When you say they get 1 minute of prep does that include them knowing the DC villains power?

Sirius77
Originally posted by Mindset
When you say they get 1 minute of prep does that include them knowing the DC villains power?

Reed doesnt carry ultimate nullifiers in his rectum as far as I know... but Im sure he could with his stretchy powers I guess...

I doubt one minute of prep is enough to stop grodd from mindraping them.

Mindset
Well if he knew about their powers he would know about Grodds telepathy, probably has used a device to block telepathy before. Not sure though, haven't read much F4

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by Mindset
Well if he knew about their powers he would know about Grodds telepathy, probably has used a device to block telepathy before. Not sure though, haven't read much F4
i thought the f4 had telepathy blocking devices in their suits. and i meant deathstroke

Sirius77
Since when was this?

xmarksthespot
Johnny is useless against Dr Light, who can just usurp his powers. Ben would be blind and useless. Sue would be impaled and Reed would be trapped in a hard light construct.

Sirius77
Good point. And it is well within his power to do that all simultameously.

team 2 wins.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Sirius77
Since when was this?

After the Onslaught ruckus both Reed and Tony together created and installed blockers built into their suits.

The only ones that are getting raped here is the villains, Sue will impale them all on invisible 12ft dildos FTW.

It's just that easy.

evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.