lyk o noes we went to belgum and meeted a Kat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sanctuary
Me and Bardocky has met Kayakat today.
We is currently in her room.
lolz

Discuss.

no expression

Scythe
Her Goat's hungry!!!

Mairuzu
sex?

LilyMaree
blink

HUG HER CATS FOR ME!

Scythe
Nevah!

Kayakat
Sancty and Bardock are herez! woot

Piggle Humsy
Poor Kayakat having to put up with Bardy..

petpet

Passione
Did you all take pics?

Barker
in b4 bardock

Outbound
in b4 barkpost.

Originally posted by Barker
in b4 bardock

o 2 late lolz haermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sanctuary
Me and Bardocky has met Kayakat today.
We is currently in her room.
lolz

Discuss.

no expression that is AWESOME!!! eek! You guys should totally post a group pic.

JacopeX
How and Why the hell do people do this? erm

TRH
Originally posted by JacopeX
How and Why the hell do people do this? erm ermm

JacopeX
Originally posted by TRH
ermm Just a curiosity.

TRH
Just a curiosity. You mean why do they meet people they know off the net right?ermm

Lana

Why not?

JacopeX
Originally posted by TRH
You mean why do they meet people they know off the net right?ermm And most importantly, How?

TRH
And most importantly, How? Plane? Car? Train?ermm

JacopeX
Originally posted by TRH
Plane? Car? Train?ermm Must have been one hell of a trip then. smile

I understand since i like to travel as well. yes

TRH
Must have been one hell of a trip then. smile

I understand since i like to travel as well. yes Originally posted by TRH
ermm

Rogue Jedi
they dont live that far from each other.

Passione
Sancty lives in the Uk

Kaya lives in Belguim

Bardock lives in Germany

Its not that far i guess

Lana
Nope, not really.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
they dont live that far from each other. Oh ok.

Strangelove
I could go visit Lana if I wanted. yes

ermm

Lana
Originally posted by Strangelove
I could go visit Lana if I wanted. yes

ermm

Haha, yeah, we only live a few hours apart stick out tongue

Strangelove
Originally posted by Lana
Haha, yeah, we only live a few hours apart stick out tongue stick out tongue

Kram3r
WHAT THE ****!!! OH GREAT SO YOU'RE ALL 'LULZ LOOK WHO I MET' **** THINK I CARE???? NONE OF YOU ***** ARE WANTING TO MEET KRAM3R AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY! IS IT BECAUSE I'M T3H AUSTRALIAN? I BET THAT'S IT. IT'S BECAUSE I'M IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE AND YOU'RE ALL "LULZ, **** BE STUFFED" WELL GUESS WHAT???? EUROPE CAN SUCK MY WANG AND LIKE **** YOU TOO. I'LL GO TO ADELAIDE AND GO AND BE ALL "OI MIST ALL THESE *******, THINK THEY'RE BETTER THAN AUSSIES" AND HE'S BE "THINK THEY IS ON THE FRONT LAWN MATE" AND I'MM BE "MIST IS A PRETTY GOOD GUY. EH LOL 131 WANK PWNT AND HE DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING" AND THEN I'LL MAKE 50 THREADS BETTER THAN THIS AND YOU'LL ALL BE "WOAH THAT'S PRETTY AWESOME AND I'LL BE "I TOTALLY KNOW, HOW LUCKY IS MIST TO HAVE SEEN ME" DOESN'T MATTER 'CAUSE THAT **** IS SEEING (OR BETTER) OZZY IN SYDNEY AND I'LL TAKE A PIC WITH A TOUR SHIRT ON AND YOU'LL ALL BE "ZAKK WYLDE IS PRETTY COOL GUY. EH PLAYS ROCKIN' GUITAR AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING" AND I'LL BE ALL "I RECKON, THAT **** WAS ON MY FRONT LAWN AND WAS ALL UP IN MY PISS UP" AND YOU'LL ALL BE "OH SHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT" AND I'LL BE "I RECKON YOU *****" AND YOU'LL NEVER PWNT ME AGAIN SO KTHANXBAI, THREAD BLOWS, UBER PISSED OFF, ****ING SHIT NORTHEN HEMISPHERE ONLY COOL **** IN THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE IS MCLOVIN AND AX3L BUT AX3L IS A ****, LULZ. OKAY BYE. ****.

Barker
I like Jacope as much as the next person, but come on. haermm

Duh.

Lana
Kram3r, you're not funny. STFU.

Kram3r

Duh.

JACOPEX IS PRETTY COOL GUY. EH HAS A VAGINA AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING. haermm

Kram3r
Kram3r, you're not funny. STFU.

You know what Lana? No. How about that?

McLovin
haermm

spidey-dude
Kram3r, you're not funny. STFU. bought any new girly games for the wii lately big grin

Kram3r
Originally posted by McLovin
haermm

i <3 u, ma nigga.

Ax3l
YEAH! AXEL!

JacopeX

Duh. Nice of you to skip the entire misunderstanding. I thought all three of them lived far from each other.

Cagon, pedaso de lacra.

Lana
Originally posted by Kram3r
You know what Lana? No. How about that?

How about you explain why you think it makes you funny to type all in caps in huge letters. Because really, it's rather obnoxious.

Originally posted by spidey-dude
bought any new girly games for the wii lately big grin

I don't have a Wii and I don't play 'girly' games.

Scythe
Why not?

Yeah! Great friends are made!

Ax3l
How about you explain why you think it makes you funny to type all in caps in huge letters. Because really, it's rather obnoxious.

I don't have a Wii and I don't play 'girly' games. Also quoting that post is lame.Originally posted by Kram3r
WHAT THE ****!!! OH GREAT SO YOU'RE ALL 'LULZ LOOK WHO I MET' **** THINK I CARE???? NONE OF YOU ***** ARE WANTING TO MEET KRAM3R AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY! IS IT BECAUSE I'M T3H AUSTRALIAN? I BET THAT'S IT. IT'S BECAUSE I'M IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE AND YOU'RE ALL "LULZ, **** BE STUFFED" WELL GUESS WHAT???? EUROPE CAN SUCK MY WANG AND LIKE **** YOU TOO. I'LL GO TO ADELAIDE AND GO AND BE ALL "OI MIST ALL THESE *******, THINK THEY'RE BETTER THAN AUSSIES" AND HE'S BE "THINK THEY IS ON THE FRONT LAWN MATE" AND I'MM BE "MIST IS A PRETTY GOOD GUY. EH LOL 131 WANK PWNT AND HE DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING" AND THEN I'LL MAKE 50 THREADS BETTER THAN THIS AND YOU'LL ALL BE "WOAH THAT'S PRETTY AWESOME AND I'LL BE "I TOTALLY KNOW, HOW LUCKY IS MIST TO HAVE SEEN ME" DOESN'T MATTER 'CAUSE THAT **** IS SEEING (OR BETTER) OZZY IN SYDNEY AND I'LL TAKE A PIC WITH A TOUR SHIRT ON AND YOU'LL ALL BE "ZAKK WYLDE IS PRETTY COOL GUY. EH PLAYS ROCKIN' GUITAR AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING" AND I'LL BE ALL "I RECKON, THAT **** WAS ON MY FRONT LAWN AND WAS ALL UP IN MY PISS UP" AND YOU'LL ALL BE "OH SHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT" AND I'LL BE "I RECKON YOU *****" AND YOU'LL NEVER PWNT ME AGAIN SO KTHANXBAI, THREAD BLOWS, UBER PISSED OFF, ****ING SHIT NORTHEN HEMISPHERE ONLY COOL **** IN THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE IS MCLOVIN AND AX3L BUT AX3L IS A ****, LULZ. OKAY BYE. ****.

See? I'm right. As usual.

Scythe
I'de meet Teh Kram3

spidey-dude

I don't have a Wii and I don't play 'girly' games. thought u posted u hate violent games so i thought this would be more your type big grin

Lana
Originally posted by spidey-dude
thought u posted u hate violent games so i thought this would be more your type big grin

Um. Where on earth did I ever give any sort of impression that I hate violent games?

Are you just an idiot or something?

Kram3r

How about I don't have to explain a God damn thing to you? How about I'll do it as much as I want? Because really, you can't tell me what to do.

Originally posted by Scythe
I'de meet Teh Kram3

Recognize, biatch.

Scythe
Recognize, biatch.

Hooker! Get me a plane ticket to fly my goat ass to yo howse! I wish to run the plane into your garage!

Lana
How about I don't have to explain a God damn thing to you? How about I'll do it as much as I want? Because really, you can't tell me what to do.

Recognize, biatch.

Example A: Why I rarely post in the OTF anymore.

Kram3r
Example A: Why I rarely post in the OTF anymore.

Example A: Reason why the OTF is better.

Hooker! Get me a plane ticket to fly my goat ass to yo howse! I wish to run the plane into your garage!

I'll allow it. 131

DigiMark007
I always planned on traveling at some point and being like "Hai everyee1, I'z travelin' Who wants to meet me?" just for the hell of it. I might still. I really don't do anything better with my life. But not for a couple years, probably.

McLovin
Kram3r is on a roll tonight.

Call em' butter. haermm

Rogue Jedi

crylaugh profiled.

Ax3l
Example A: Why I rarely post in the OTF anymore. We all enjoy your random appearances, though. That's for true.

Lana

I'll allow it. 131

You just keep telling yourself that. There's a reason why the OTF is called KMC's Toilet, you know.

Seriously, though, the OTF has always been inclined to be rather clique-y but it's just gotten completely ridiculous as of late.

Scythe
I'll allow it. 131

I'll bring the chicken!

Rogue Jedi
You just keep telling yourself that. There's a reason why the OTF is called KMC's Toilet, you know.

Seriously, though, the OTF has always been inclined to be rather clique-y but it's just gotten completely ridiculous as of late. on this I agree. Very "varsity table."

Ax3l
I hope I can sit with the cool kids.

Rogue Jedi
*zips it*

Strangelove
Wow.....Kramer's kind of a jackass....

Lana
on this I agree. Very "varsity table."

Personally, I thought I was done with high school. Pretty damn sure of it, in fact, at least according to my diploma.

So it's a bit annoying that I'm reminded of it every time I step foot in this forum.

Rogue Jedi
we are all jackasses from time to time, maybe he is just like really honest and stuff. laughing out loud

Ax3l
Wow.....Kramer's kind of a jackass.... I agree.

Strangelove
Cliques were never my thing.

Rogue Jedi
me needers.

Ax3l
Wow.....Kramer's kind of a jackass.... Quote of the night.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Ax3l
Quote of the night. I didn't have an acceptance speech planned.....

McLovin
I'm pretty sure this is just the internet.

Scythe
I hope I can sit with the cool kids.

I'll trade you my bag of gummi worms for your bran muffin!

Lana
Cliques were never my thing.

Yeah, me neither.

Though I can't help but somewhat pity those who can't do anything but respond with attacks any time they face any sort of criticism.

Ax3l
I didn't have an acceptance speech planned..... And here I thought you were quick. I'm disappointed in you, Strangelove. Indeed.

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

Strangelove
And here I thought you were quick. I'm disappointed in you, Strangelove. Indeed. I'm sick ermm

And not the "I'm Axel and I touch little boys sick. Physically infirm sick.

Kram3r
Wow.....Kramer's kind of a jackass....

We're going to start this again? Yeah, I'm the jackass when Lana's telling me the Shut the **** up because she doesn't like what I say, yeah, makes a lot of sense. Then again, being a backseat moderator you are, I'm not surprised with the results.

Seriously, though, the OTF has always been inclined to be rather clique-y but it's just gotten completely ridiculous as of late.

I will, because I know I don't have to put up with critics like you when all I'm doing is ****ing around. There's also a reason I don't care, you know?

Are you insinuating something?

Lana
I'm sick ermm

And not the "I'm Axel and I touch little boys sick. Physically infirm sick.

Being sick sucks. I've been feeling kinda shitty for a while now and I'm starting to wish I'll actually get sick so I can just get it over with. Bleh.

And with that, I'm going to sleep. Wooooo work in the morning ermm

We're going to start this again? Yeah, I'm the jackass when Lana's telling me the Shut the **** up because she doesn't like what I say, yeah, makes a lot of sense. Then again, being a backseat moderator you are, I'm not surprised with the results.

I will, because I know I don't have to put up with critics like you when all I'm doing is ****ing around. There's also a reason I don't care, you know?

Are you insinuating something?

What the hell is up with you, seriously? Newsflash - not everyone is going to agree with you or find you funny. And if you want to **** around, I have every right to tell you I think you're acting like an unfunny moron. Welcome to posting on a public forum.

And...um...since when does anyone ever take "STFU" seriously? Holy crap. I know you're not new to the internet. If I actually meant "shut the **** up" I would have said it out fully, as I never use abbreviations like that unless I'm joking around.

But seriously. What the hell is with the massive overreaction? That's what's making you come off as a jackass, you know.

Strangelove
Being sick sucks. I've been feeling kinda shitty for a while now and I'm starting to wish I'll actually get sick so I can just get it over with. Bleh.

And with that, I'm going to sleep. Wooooo work in the morning ermm I skipped work because I was sick. I honestly think it might be strep.

Scythe
What the hell just happened??

Lana
I skipped work because I was sick. I honestly think it might be strep.

Go see a doctor stick out tongue

****ed if I know...confused

Rogue Jedi

And with that, I'm going to sleep. Wooooo work in the morning ermm

What the hell is up with you, seriously? Newsflash - not everyone is going to agree with you or find you funny. And if you want to **** around, I have every right to tell you I think you're acting like an unfunny moron. Welcome to posting on a public forum.

And...um...since when does anyone ever take "STFU" seriously? Holy crap. I know you're not new to the internet. If I actually meant "shut the **** up" I would have said it out fully, as I never use abbreviations like that unless I'm joking around.

But seriously. What the hell is with the massive overreaction? That's what's making you come off as a jackass, you know. STFU. big grin

Ax3l
I'm sick ermm

And not the "I'm Axel and I touch little boys sick. Physically infirm sick. You had to bring that up. You WOULD bring that up. A new low.

McLovin

People seem to taking Kram3r to seriously and are getting bent out of shape, imo.

Strangelove
We're going to start this again? Yeah, I'm the jackass when Lana's telling me the Shut the **** up because she doesn't like what I say, yeah, makes a lot of sense. Then again, being a backseat moderator you are, I'm not surprised with the results. *ahem* Badmouthing a member here just because she's one of the many people that doesn't like your purposely annoying tactics is really no way to act in real life, so why does that make it okay on the internet?

Man, you seem to be prone to mood swings lately.

Lana
People seem to taking Kram3r to seriously and are getting bent out of shape, imo.

Ya know, I only see one person acting bent out of shape, really. I'm honestly confused.

And go to hell, RJ stick out tongue

Ax3l
This is the post that angered everyone, right?

Strangelove
Ya know, I only see one person acting bent out of shape, really. I'm honestly confused. It's mood swings, I tell ya.

Strangelove
This is the post that angered everyone, right? Didn't anger anyone, it's just annoying.

Ax3l
Didn't anger anyone, it's just annoying. Yeah, thats what I meant.

Strangelove
Yeah, thats what I meant. you equate anger with annoyance? No wonder you didn't pass high school.

Lana
Yeah, thats what I meant.

Yeah, I found it annoying. It drives me up the wall when people do huge posts like that, same as when people think it's 'funny' to fill a post with about three screens worth of blank space and then put one word at the end. I just don't understand how that's supposed to be funny in any way.

And I have a pretty large screen resolution, too, so I imagine the massive letters and scrolling is even more annoying for people who don't.

Ax3l
you equate anger with annoyance? No wonder you didn't pass high school. Who said I didn't pass High School? I passed High School. I'm a college drop out, though.

Scythe
Wow, after reading Kram3r's giant post....I think I'm blind...

Strangelove
Who said I didn't pass High School? I passed High School. I'm a college drop out, though. I was teasing ermm

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Ax3l
Yeah, I found it annoying. It drives me up the wall when people do huge posts like that, same as when people think it's 'funny' to fill a post with about three screens worth of blank space and then put one word at the end. I just don't understand how that's supposed to be funny in any way.

And I have a pretty large screen resolution, too, so I imagine the massive letters and scrolling is even more annoying for people who don't. You wanna talk about it over drinks?

Ax3l
I was teasing ermm

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... THATS NOT FUNNY.

I'm not a college drop out. I swear. tongue_ss

Lana
You wanna talk about it over drinks?

No.

I don't drink stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
funny how this thread went from Bardock and Sara visiting Kaya to an anger management seminar.

Scythe
same as when people think it's 'funny' to fill a post with about three screens worth of blank space and then put one word at the end. I just don't understand how that's supposed to be funny in any way.

Aw man, I do that rarely...

Strangelove
Bardock and Sara visiting Kaya was kind cool, actually.

I would want to meet KMC people if I wasn't so cool and popular here at college no expression

ermm

Ax3l
No.

I don't drink stick out tongue I meant coffee. whistleOriginally posted by Strangelove

I would want to meet KMC people if I wasn't so cool and popular here at college no expression

ermm OKAY, I GET IT. You think you're better than me.

Lana

ermm

Come to Chicago stick out tongue

Anyway, I'm meeting General Kaliero in May, and I've met Ush happy

I meant coffee. whistle

I'll think about it stick out tongue

Strangelove
OKAY, I GET IT. You think you're better than me. But that was self-deprecation! Don't judge me!

Scythe

ermm

Would you mind meeting me? I've always wanted to hang with ya man.

Strangelove
Come to Chicago stick out tongue I'd be open to that.

Strangelove
Would you mind meeting me? I've always wanted to hang with ya man. I am super cool, after all.

Scythe
I am super cool, after all.

I'm not hearing a no...

Lana
I'd be open to that.

w00t

Alex, you can get your ass down here, too, you're not very far either stick out tongue

Ax3l
Not far at all since I've moved to K-zoo w00t

Strangelove
I'm not hearing a no... Originally posted by Strangelove
I'd be open to that.

Nice use of a Zoidberg quote, by the way.

Or if it wasn't, it reminded me of one.

Man, I'm a geek.

Lana
Not far at all since I've moved to K-zoo w00t

w00t

Man, I'm a geek.

Sounded like one to me also, but yay for being geeky stick out tongue

And with that, I really AM going to bed ermm stick out tongue

Ax3l

Man, I'm a geek. No, because when I read that I had Dr. Z's voice in my head

Strangelove
And with that, I really AM going to bed ermm stick out tongue sweet dreams

Strangelove
No, because when I read that I had Dr. Z's voice in my head good, I wasn't the only one.

Scythe

Yeah, nailed it right there. Makes me laugh so hard when he says that. Poor, bastard, Zoidberg.

spidey-dude
Um. Where on earth did I ever give any sort of impression that I hate violent games?

Are you just an idiot or something? you posted that in the video games section months ago. guess you have a short term memory problem

Kram3r

But seriously. What the hell is with the massive overreaction? That's what's making you come off as a jackass, you know.

Oh really?! Peoples aren't going to agree with me?! I would have never guessed from the amount of stunts I've pulled on this board. Of course you have to right to say what you want, and I have the right to respond and etc etc etc. Which is where we have ended up. Welcome to getting into an argument.

I took it seriously because the tone at which it came off in conjunction with this post:

Which, Pretty must cemented that. So how could I not take it seriously? Or was it all just for the ****ing lulz? Please, sister.

Also, you sparked this, not me, so don't go all "Where's dis cumin' from zomg/!??!?!111//".

*ahem* Badmouthing a member here just because she's one of the many people that doesn't like your purposely annoying tactics is really no way to act in real life, so why does that make it okay on the internet?

Man, you seem to be prone to mood swings lately.

I'll say what I want if I think it's uncalled for, simple. Also, what makes you think I'd act different in real life?

Man, you come in randomly when nothing concerns you, not unlike a BSM.

Scythe
Hmm...

Strangelove
I'll say what I want if I think it's uncalled for, simple. Also, what makes you think I'd act different in real life?

Man, you come in randomly when nothing concerns you, not unlike a BSM. Explain something to me...how is saying "Kramer's being a jackass" backseat modding? As far as I can tell, that's just expressing an opinion. "Kramer should stop whatever he's doing." "Kramer should get a warning for that." "Kramer should be banned." That's backseat modding. What I did was not, plain and simple.

KizzMaster
Wow...someone worse than me.

Scythe
Originally posted by KizzMaster
Wow...someone worse than me.

Yeah, because you're in a position to say anything right?

Alpha Centauri
If we can learn one thing, it's that Strangelove acts like a mod when he isn't one, and would act like one if he was.

So in a weird twist, he's the one member keeping it the realest.

See, that's how you diss and compliment someone in one post. None of you are better than me and I rule everything.

-AC

KizzMaster
Yeah, because you're in a position to say anything right?

Scythe
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
If we can learn one thing, it's that Strangelove acts like a mod when he isn't one, and would act like one if he was.

See, that's how you diss and compliment someone in one post. None of you are better than me and I rule everything.

-AC

Everything?!

Kram3r
Explain something to me...how is saying "Kramer's being a jackass" backseat modding? As far as I can tell, that's just expressing an opinion. "Kramer should stop whatever he's doing." "Kramer should get a warning for that." "Kramer should be banned." That's backseat modding. What I did was not, plain and simple.

I wasn't referencing to that in particular, I was referring to your behavior in general. This was just pretty much kissing the ass of a Moderator.

McLovin
Wow, thank god AC is around to clear things up.

KizzMaster

-AC

You're not even a mod. Shut the **** up.

McLovin

You're not gonna last the night.

Scythe

Oh wow! The straw that broke the camel's back! Haha, nice knowing you! Not really, but see ya!

Strangelove

-AC Acting like a mod without the powers of one would be frustrating. Which is why I avoid doing it. I'm just keeping it real, is all.

KizzMaster
You're not gonna last the night.

Who gives a shit? It's not like I "live" on the internet.

Ax3l

-AC Where the hell..

McLovin

Ok.

KizzMaster
Ok.

Sht the **** up. Stop having the last word all the time.

Strangelove
I wasn't referencing to that in particular, I was referring to your behavior in general. This was just pretty much kissing the ass of a Moderator. If acting like a reasonable person is equatable to being a backseat mod, I'll take it.

And agreeing with a mod is not kissing one's ass.

Scythe

Don't ruin my fun, I am sure you do! Haha! Tell your friends about me!

Alpha Centauri

Yes, yes I am a mod. I mod your life, did you not hear? I rule everything.

-AC

McLovin
Sht the **** up. Stop having the last word all the time.

Ok.

KizzMaster
Yes, yes I am a mod. I mod your life, did you not hear? I rule everything.

-AC

God isn't real, therefore nobody is modding my life. I can't see how anybody can mod your life though...seeing as how I doubt you have one.

Scythe
Ah, to be stupid.

KizzMaster
Ah, to be stupid.

You're pretty stupid, considering you never reply back with a good comeback. Sitting there...acting like a little ******.

Kram3r
If acting like a reasonable person is equatable to being a backseat mod, I'll take it.

And agreeing with a mod is not kissing one's ass.

I don't see how calling me a Jackass is reasonable.

Alpha Centauri
God isn't real, therefore nobody is modding my life. I can't see how anybody can mod your life though...seeing as how I doubt you have one.

Look, I gave you the blow up doll you prayed for, why are you hating on me?

Come on, mon. We be jammin.

-AC

KizzMaster
Look, I gave you the blow up doll you prayed for, why are you hating on me?

Come on, mon. We be jammin.

-AC

Lol, your attempts to offend me fail miserably. Nice try though.

Scythe
You're pretty stupid, considering you never reply back with a good comeback. Sitting there...acting like a little ******.

Comebacks are filed as flamebaiting/insinuating, therefore I refrain from them. You however, will be banned soon, and it's hilarious!

KizzMaster
Comebacks are filed as flamebaiting/insinuating, therefore I refrain from them. You however, will be banned soon, and it's hilarious!

Refrain from them...lol, mod suck up.

Ax3l
I don't see how calling me a Jackass is reasonable. No, it is. Jackass.

McLovin

It's ok, he's a sock/troll/spammer.

You have the green-light.

Rogue Jedi
lauch the alert five aircraft.

Strangelove
I don't see how calling me a Jackass is reasonable. Um, snapping at someone the way you did for such a small thing is kind of a jackass thing to do.

Scythe
Refrain from them...lol, mod suck up.

Oooh, snippy. Look who developed a backbone. I won't flame you, nor say anything else that'll only be in bad taste. Besides, there's not much to say about you, you've pretty much ruined your somewhat, homoerotic reputation you built with your pink, fuzzy, hands.

I will say this though, tell Ruby, or Judge that I support their plans to marry!

Rogue Jedi
bogey at six o clock.

McLovin
lauch the alert five aircraft.

Code name, Irene.

Repeat, Irene.

Scythe
It's ok, he's a sock/troll/spammer.

You have the green-light.

I know, but I won't. I have too much respect even for shit encrusted with shit.

Strangelove
Code name, Irene.

Repeat, Irene. Where is that girl, anyway?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>