Superman Vs. The United Federation of Planets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Q and Mxy run into each other while dimension hopping. A fight ensues and neither one can get the upperhand. Q suggests that they settle their dispute in a more civilized manner, and choose representatives to fight for them, the loser having dominion over the others respective reality. Mxy agrees, but stipulates that you can only choose one representative. Q reluctantly agrees, and as he does, Mxy laughs hysterically and says "I choose Superman!!!". Q then states "Well, I choose The Federation". Mxy then argues that he'd stipulated that either could only have one representative, and Q counters that Mxy never stipulated that the one representative had to be an individual being, and that the Federation is one organization, so therefore within the rules. Mxy is angered, but he has faith in Big Blue, and says "Fine, Supes versus your 'Federation' it is. I'm going to love ruling your dimension for eternity". Mxy and Q shake hands, and then Superman is teleported to the Star Trek Universe. Mxy explains to Supes that if he doesn't defeat the Federation that Q will be able to destroy the DCU. Q teleports to the bridge of the Enterprise in front of Captain Picard and tells him of the wager he's made with Mxy and the stakes, and Picard sends out a subspace distress signal calling for all member planets and allies of the Federation to arms to defend their universe against the impending takeover.

Who wins? Discuss.

DigiMark007
Awesome premise.

And no clue. Probably Supes. Though Star Trek's PIS powers in times of need know no limits.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Awesome premise.

And no clue. Probably Supes. Though Star Trek's PIS powers in times of need know no limits.

laughing Too true. At least he didn't say Supes blue. He'd solo them, the Klingons, and the Cardassians at the same time.

iceman24567
Some how some way they will invent a Super pulsar ray that turns Superman into a plant or something Star Trek last minute prepping is almost as bad as The Doctors.

illadelph12
Bump.

DigiMark007
I have to believe that they'd figure out his genetic makeup and create a way to drain him or bombard him with red son rays (or something similar).

But since I can't prove it, my default answer is still Supes. Speedblitzing Earth would do wonders toward taking out their infrastructure.

janus77
I have to believe that they'd figure out his genetic makeup and create a way to drain him or bombard him with red son rays (or something similar).
eek! RedHulk has a son too?
(and why'd he call him Ray? confused )

Q should be able to turn Superman into a daisy, and would do just to annoy Riker.

bobbi
except for PIS, superman wins. Supes destroys planets pretty easily and that would be a task for even a fleet of federation ships.

The only way for the federation to win is if Supes fights in character with his normal lack of speedblitz. They can probably figure out his weaknesses and could like modify their phasers to fire red sun radiation or something. (their scan should be able to analyze supes bioaura somehow) If they're desperate they could make an omega molecule or something too and blow up a solar system or something. But this is of course considering supes flies around at normalish speed giving star trek ppl time to even react.

Badabing
If this was Captain Kirk Superman would be FUBAR!

Picard simply lectures Superman into submission.

Crease
Star Trek fan response:

Janeway has Kes and Tuvok attempt to contact Supes telepathically to explain they have no hostile intent. Supes doesn't beleive them, taking Mxy's word that they must be destroyed and opens fire with heat vision, knocking out Voyager's forward array.

Picard witnesses this and after scanning Supes genetic makeup remembers The Borg encountered an identical race in another galaxy (He was Borg for a time) but failed to assimilate the technologically superior Kryptonians. Remembering their only weakness he orders a level 10 forcefield surrounding sickbay and orders Voyager's "Doctor" to replicate a shitload of green kryptonite. Supes is transported to sickbay, The End

Supes fan response:

While Supes ponders whether he can trust Mxy's explanation of why he must destroy The Federation, Ferengi have already struck a deal with The Borg borg to deliver Supes for 12,000,000,000,000 bars of gold-pressed latinum. They don't realize their containment cells can't hold the Man of Steel and transport him to a level 4 cell only to lose their ship in the impending explosion once Supes busts out.

Supes, now beleiving these treacherous beings deserve no mercy, speedblitzes Earth (exactly as Digi stated) destroying all Federation and infrastructure in a matter of 46 seconds. The remaining ships in orbit attempt to scatter and regroup on another planet, but Supes now knows how to open a wormhole to Fluidic Space, home of Species 8472(Speedreading while opening up a can of whoop@$$). Again speedblitzing, he hijacks The Enterprise, opening up said wormhole, Species 8472 kills the intruders saving Supes the trouble, The End.

Badabing
Originally posted by Crease
Star Trek fan response:

Janeway has Kes and Tuvok attempt to contact Supes telepathically to explain they have no hostile intent. Supes doesn't beleive them, taking Mxy's word that they must be destroyed and opens fire with heat vision, knocking out Voyager's forward array.

Picard witnesses this and after scanning Supes genetic makeup remembers The Borg encountered an identical race in another galaxy (He was Borg for a time) but failed to assimilate the technologically superior Kryptonians. Remembering their only weakness he orders a level 10 forcefield surrounding sickbay and orders Voyager's "Doctor" to replicate a shitload of green kryptonite. Supes is transported to sickbay, The End

Supes fan response:

While Supes ponders whether he can trust Mxy's explanation of why he must destroy The Federation, Ferengi have already struck a deal with The Borg borg to deliver Supes for 12,000,000,000,000 bars of gold-pressed latinum. They don't realize their containment cells can't hold the Man of Steel and transport him to a level 4 cell only to lose their ship in the impending explosion once Supes busts out.

Supes, now beleiving these treacherous beings deserve no mercy, speedblitzes Earth (exactly as Digi stated) destroying all Federation and infrastructure in a matter of 46 seconds. The remaining ships in orbit attempt to scatter and regroup on another planet, but Supes now knows how to open a wormhole to Fluidic Space, home of Species 8472(Speedreading while opening up a can of whoop@$$). Again speedblitzing, he hijacks The Enterprise, opening up said wormhole, Species 8472 kills the intruders saving Supes the trouble, The End. thumb up

Evangel94
Can Superman even breathe in space? He isn't going to hold his breathe while fighting thousands of ships is he? no expression

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing
If this was Captain Kirk Superman would be FUBAR!

And finds a way to sleep with Supergirl.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
And finds a way to sleep with Supergirl. Jailbait?

Acrosurge
Originally posted by iceman24567
Some how some way they will invent a Super pulsar ray that turns Superman into a plant or something Star Trek last minute prepping is almost as bad as The Doctors. I can see them doing this. The elite Star Trek crew make a habit of dealing with godlike beings.

Of course, with no prep, Superman could destroy Earth, but there seems to be prep time here for the Federation, so ultimately, they would probably find a way to drain/weaken/imprison Supes. The pseudo-science of Trek is never to be underestimated.

Soljer
Originally posted by Evangel94
Can Superman even breathe in space? He isn't going to hold his breathe while fighting thousands of ships is he? no expression

He's effortlessly crossed galaxies, fought off alien invasions, and ended intergalactic wars between very advanced species - all while holding his breath.

I don't see why he'd be incapable here - he'd rip through the ships like tissue paper, after all.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Soljer
He's effortlessly crossed galaxies, fought off alien invasions, and ended intergalactic wars between very advanced species - all while holding his breath.

I don't see why he'd be incapable here - he'd rip through the ships like tissue paper, after all. Exactly. But the Feds seem to be getting some prep here, which opens up all kinds of crazy, techno-god-type possibilities.

Plus, while they wouldn't put him down, I don't imagine quantum torpedoes would make Supes feel all that great.

illadelph12

But since I can't prove it, my default answer is still Supes. Speedblitzing Earth would do wonders toward taking out their infrastructure.

Starfleet alone has hundreds of starbases for them to use as a headquarters in case Supes were to go genocidal, as well as other colonized planets and moons. It would be a setback, but The Federation is very resourceful and could fight on if they were to lose Earth.

I doubt Supes would kill so many civilians to begin with.

illadelph12
bump

Lord Feron
Ugh I hate star track but very interesting story. Anyways... Good to see you again Illadelph (salute). I think to take out the federation will take alot of freaking time. B/c like you said they span across alot of planets and has lots of ships. Supes being not of teh same dimension shold not be able to be analysed. Dik say if they can study his body and develop a weapon. If Supes fights seriously. The weapons from a ship would be hard pressed to his something so small and fast.

I can also see the federation developing something like a red sun radiation bomb that supes would not suspect. He tends to just stand there and take it if he thinks its like a missile or something. So yeah federation can win but not after they loose a ton of Bases, ships, ppl.

ÇãPž™
Q.

zeel
if Q brought into the picture its not even funny, supes goes down like no problem.

Combat_Guru
We're allowed to do Star Trek VS Superman threads?

WHY THE HELL CAN'T WE DO DBZ VS SUPERMAN THREADS?

ÇãPž™
DBZ has the worst fanboys ever.

Stupid question. roll eyes (sarcastic)

smashyou
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
We're allowed to do Star Trek VS Superman threads?

WHY THE HELL CAN'T WE DO DBZ VS SUPERMAN THREADS? Cause DBZ sucks.

And what Capz said.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by smashyou
Cause DBZ sucks.

And what Capz said.

The Manga's WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY better than Star Trek.

The Manga's quite badass, you should read it.

illadelph12
bump

psycho gundam
first things first: the whole "the lives of many out way the lives of the few" thing would be tossed around and for superman to contemplate.

but then you throw in the respective lives of both universes and it's pretty even in terms of loss of life.

--------
this would ultimately spark an alliance of both combatants (superman and picard representing the federation) pleading to both Q and mxy to stop the petty challenge.

long story short, picard and superman would bring up how boring it would be for those two if their favorite "victims" (picard and superman) are wiped out or rendered brain dead from the shock of losing everything they've ever know or held dear.

Q and mxy frown and look at each other in understanding, remark on how true the conclusion is and how they "though of it ending it anyway", then fix everything and teleport away.

nobody dies

Denny Crane
Do any federation planets reside in a red sun solar system?

If there is one then Supes is ****ed

Omega Vision
PIS/CISless Superman could destroy the Federation one planet at a time, outmanuever and outrun their ships and destroy their fleets. He could hit all the important Federation worlds: Earth and Vulcan for starters. Or if he really wanted to be an ******* he could gain the aid of the Romulans or Cardassians.

galactusischere
DC cause Mxy would murder Q.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
DC cause Mxy would murder Q.
Agreed. I'm not sure what Q really did that was on the level of a 5D Imp. He's more like a Cube Being.

galactusischere
thumb up thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.