Gogol Bordello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Paradoxical
Doubt it but any fans?
if not you should totally check out there gypsy punk ass-kickkingness!!! rock

SelphieT
I have heard them, and I've enjoyed every song I've heard by them!

My dad got me into them, and he's even seen them live, which I'm totally jealous for.

Great band.

Bardiel13
Borat started a band, now?

Paradoxical
I agree(with selphie)

why does everybody say that? God damn. They've been out way longer than borat. ugh...

SelphieT
Yeah, I'm suprised not a lot of people have posted in here. I mean, I knew they were obviously not huge, but people that frequent the music forum here usually know all kinds of crazy bands hmm

Definitely a band to check out. Not sure if anyone could really hate them.

Paradoxical
Yeah, I don't know too many people that don't like them

Deathblow
Originally posted by Paradoxical
I agree(with selphie)

why does everybody say that? God damn. They've been out way longer than borat. ugh...

I don't get the connection between the two, but the character of Borat has been around longer than the band.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Deathblow
I don't get the connection between the two, but the character of Borat has been around longer than the band.

Well, I think he means the band's been around longer than when Borat became really well known.

Paradoxical
yeah

Paradoxical
Wow i knew their fan base wasn't huge but Wow

MildPossession
The only song I have heard that I like is Your Country. Think that's the track title.

taft
Start wearing purple

RIDDLE_OF_STARS
What is the big deal with this band? They better enjoy the attention while it last.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.