The Keeper vs. Annihilation Silver Surfer vs. Exiles Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
So who is the top dog among the 3?

quanchi112
Battle of the Surfers. From what I have heard the Keeper is a pure badass. But then again thats only what I have heard.

guy222
Beat a weakened Galactus(normally how he's portrayed), next time they faught it was different

janus77
lol, yup. Galactus totally humiliated Keeper. I checked the respect thread the other day. funny! yes

hmm, I know people are gonna start with the "oh but he's not the same surfer, he's not as strong ... " but to my mind, Surfer with a mean streak and no hesitation makes Exiles the best of the lot.

though I think Annihilation is obviously more powerful, as is Keeper by a greater margin, they still retain the whole condescending, protector of life monologue-weakness... Exiles would cut 'em in half before they finished their speeches (then they'd reform and atomise him sad) ... err k, Keeper/Annihilation Surfer for the win.

confused Keeper for the win, but it's embarrassing how ridiculously easily Galactus pawned him.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by janus77
lol, yup. Galactus totally humiliated Keeper. I checked the respect thread the other day. funny! yes

confused Keeper for the win, but it's embarrassing how ridiculously easily Galactus pawned him. I'm going with the Annihilation Surfer. I just like him, even though we've not seen his power compared against any other known character, other than Ravenous or maybe Thanos.

Priest
1) Keeper
2) 616 Surfer
3) Exiles Surfer

Gecko4lif
all about the keeper baby

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
1) Keeper
2) 616 Surfer
3) Exiles Surfer

Yup.

janus77
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I'm going with the Annihilation Surfer. I just like him, even though we've not seen his power compared against any other known character, other than Ravenous or maybe Thanos.
yeah that was an interesting, if dubious, 'feat'. I wish the Black Panther Arm-bar fiasco hadn't come after it though no expression. could Black Panther arm-bar Thanos too? confused

I definitely like Annihilation Surfer a lot more than Keeper, but I enjoy the sight of a pretty evil Surfer, the tendency to 'do' rather than 'say' is all Surfer lacked in the past imo.

imagine if eXiles Surfer had been the Keeper!?
still would have got his arse handed to him by Galactus, that goes without saying but... he'd have been pretty damned awesome nonetheless.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by janus77
yeah that was an interesting, if dubious, 'feat'. I wish the Black Panther Arm-bar fiasco hadn't come after it though no expression. could Black Panther arm-bar Thanos too? confused

I definitely like Annihilation Surfer a lot more than Keeper, but I enjoy the sight of a pretty evil Surfer, the tendency to 'do' rather than 'say' is all Surfer lacked in the past imo.

imagine if eXiles Surfer had been the Keeper!?
still would have got his arse handed to him by Galactus, that goes without saying but... he'd have been pretty damned awesome nonetheless. Underscore the "maybe" in comparison to Thanos.

As for the armbar thing, that's McDuffie. During his work with Justice League Unlimited, he made something of a habit of twisting characters (personalities and powers) to fit the needs of his story, especially if said characters aren't his favorites.

Soljer
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Underscore the "maybe" in comparison to Thanos.

As for the armbar thing, that's McDuffie. During his work with Justice League Unlimited, he made something of a habit of twisting characters (personalities and powers) to fit the needs of his story, especially if said characters aren't his favorites.

Not to mention the fact that he admitted his ignorance of the Surfer on his own message board when he got called on it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Beat a weakened Galactus(normally how he's portrayed), next time they faught it was different Nice sig.

darthgoober
Originally posted by guy222
Beat a weakened Galactus(normally how he's portrayed), next time they faught it was different
Actually you have that backwards. He was beaten by Galactus before he was taught about the Quantum bands by Aaron, but after his "tutoring" he came back and beat Big G.

Utrigita
A more hungry Galactus then the one he originally fought against.

Keeper ftw in this

llagrok
Originally posted by Priest
1) Keeper
2) 616 Surfer
3) Exiles Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.