Namor the Sub-Mariner vs Luke Cage & Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? The fight takes near docks

Eternal Idol
Namor STILL wins in a stomp. Cage is a pretty-much a non-factor, and Spider-Man is a momentary nuissance.

Namor, 10/10

guy222
namor is way stronger, parker has wins over hulk and juggy

spidey ftw

makbuns
Originally posted by guy222
namor is way stronger, parker has wins over hulk and juggy

spidey ftw Don't be dumb.

Batman has wins over Hulk, can Hulk take out Namor then?

Faceman
Originally posted by makbuns
Don't be dumb.

Batman has wins over Hulk, can Hulk take out Namor then?

I think you can make your point, without having to belittle someone.

makbuns
But its fun.

This is why I miss Nver. sad

Faceman
Originally posted by makbuns
But its fun.

This is why I miss Nver. sad

How do you know of Nvr ?

Phantom Zone
I think Namor wins this, Luke and Spiderman maybe able to get a couple.

Faceman
Namors to dam fast for Cage. I mean even Scorpion was too fast for Cage to handle. As for Spiderman, he can hang for a while.

jrodslam
Namor takes a clear majority. Give the team a real powerhouse and they may be able to take Namor for the majority.

Until then, Namor 9/10. Maybe 10/10.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Faceman
Namors to dam fast for Cage. I mean even Scorpion was too fast for Cage to handle. As for Spiderman, he can hang for a while.

Yeah but Luke has different showings. Scorpion may have been too fast for Luke on one ocassion but on two seperate ocassions Luke had no trouble tagging Spiderman.

Faceman
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Yeah but Luke has different showings. Scorpion may have been too fast for Luke on one ocassion but on two seperate ocassions Luke had no trouble tagging Spiderman.

Still, Namor > Cage on the speed department any time.

Phantom Zone
Still, Namor > Cage on the speed department any time.

Defintely but the combination of the two may get two wins at the most. Cage has one-shoted Ironclad before, if Spiderman uses his webbing and Luke gets a clean shot they might get one or two wins.

Faceman
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Defintely but the combination of the two may get two wins at the most. Cage has one-shoted Ironclad before, if Spiderman uses his webbing and Luke gets a clean shot they might get one or two wins.
Agreed. But, Namor having flight is going to make it very difficult for Cage to tag. Even if Namor comes in on him, he is clearly the bigger powerhouse, and can take it to Cage. The only reason this team stands a 10% chance of winning is because of Spidey.

Phantom Zone
Agreed. But, Namor having flight is going to make it very difficult for Cage to tag. Even if Namor comes in on him, he is clearly the bigger powerhouse, and can take it to Cage. The only reason this team stands a 10% chance of winning is because of Spidey.

Well I agree with all of that.

Endrict Nuul
How do you know of Nvr ?

Because he's A.J

Eternal Idol
Spider-Man has PIS wins over Hulk and Juggernaut. He's faster than Namor, but will eventually get tagged. Let's not forget this fight is near the docks.

Strength: Namor >> Spidey & Cage
Speed: Spidey >> Namor >> Cage
Fighting ability: Namor >> Spidey & Cage
Ferocity/Bloodlust: Namor >> Spidey & Cage
Versatility: Namor >> Spidey & Cage

Namor wins every time, barring a fluke in the favor of Spidey and Cage.

makbuns
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Because he's A.J thumb up

Endrict Nuul
Namor wins this all day and night.

guy222
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Spider-Man has PIS wins over Hulk and Juggernaut. He's faster than Namor, but will eventually get tagged. Let's not forget this fight is near the docks.

Strength: Namor >> Spidey & Cage
Speed: Spidey >> Namor >> Cage
Fighting ability: Namor >> Spidey & Cage
Ferocity/Bloodlust: Namor >> Spidey & Cage
Versatility: Namor >> Spidey & Cage

Namor wins every time, barring a fluke in the favor of Spidey and Cage.

Maybe PIS, but its still a win

No way was Cain goin to beat Spidey in his book

Darth Martin
Namor probably every time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.