Hollywood with power gem vs SMP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Hollywood with power gem vs Superman Prime.

Papa Smurph
Hollywood would take it to SMP without the powergem.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Hollywood would take it to SMP without the powergem.

Er I dunno about that. Hes good but not that good. Hes sub-skyfather level without it.

Papa Smurph
I don't think H-Wood is too far off from Superman Prime in terms of hitting power and he's probably as durable as him, on stand alone terms I'd give him 4/10 wins. With the gem this turns to 10/10.

Phantom Zone
I don't think H-Wood is too far off from Superman Prime in terms of hitting power and he's probably as durable as him, on stand alone terms I'd give him 4/10 wins. With the gem this turns to 10/10.

Well I think his highest feat without the gem was going toe-to-toe with Dorammu, eventhough his punches hurt that fight didnt last that long.

Dorammu is skyfather and SMP has been said to be skyfather level. Without the gem I just see it being a short scuffle.

Papa Smurph
Oooooh I thought you meant Emoman Prime

Phantom Zone
Oooooh I thought you meant Emoman Prime

What? Who? Ohhhhh not superboy prime..superman. laughing out loud

Gecko4lif
golden boy takes 10/10
Contdown scrub takes 10/10
Emo boy takes 10/10 simply for the massive speed difference

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
golden boy takes 10/10
Contdown scrub takes 10/10
Emo boy takes 10/10 simply for the massive speed difference

Hollywood has slapped around herald level characters why wouldnt he be able to cope with the speed?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Hollywood has slapped around herald level characters why wouldnt he be able to cope with the speed?
being herald level doesnt make you automatically fast

Phantom Zone
being herald level doesnt make you automatically fast

If your high-herald I think it does, or sub-skyfather level. no expression

Starhawk is comparable in power with SS. Obvoulsy Starhawk has FTL reflexes. Another guy that Hollywood beat, beat the **** out of Firelord, you cant do that if you're slow. no expression

Thats one speed feat from Starhawk and Hollywood as roughing this guy up.

http://img137.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=88802_firell3_122_513lo.jpg

Gecko4lif
If your high-herald I think it does, or sub-skyfather level. no expression

Starhawk is comparable in power with SS. Obvoulsy Starhawk has FTL reflexes. Another guy that Hollywood beat, beat the **** out of Firelord, you cant do that if you're slow. no expression

Thats one speed feat from Starhawk and Hollywood as roughing this guy up.

http://img137.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=88802_firell3_122_513lo.jpg
No it really doesnt

in-betweener isnt ftl

He just teleports everywhere or just goes thru the fabric of reality

Soljer
Thanos isn't a speedster. Odin isn't a speedster. Tyrant's no speedster. Doctor Strange and Rune King Thor aren't faster than light. The Asgardian Destroyer isn't, either.

Southern_Rebel
What's SMP gonna do...what's he gonna do brother...when the largest arms in the world...and all his Hulkamaniacs brother...start runnin' wild on him....what's he gonna do??????????

Gecko4lif
thor is kinda a speedster

His travel speed is 3x light with his hammer

Soljer
thor is kinda a speedster

His travel speed is 3x light with his hammer

Doesn't make him a speedster.

Priest
Monarch isen't a speedster stoned

Sirius77
Normal superman-prime takes this 7/10

Countdown superman-prime pretty much owns him.

Phantom Zone
No it really doesnt

in-betweener isnt ftl

He just teleports everywhere or just goes thru the fabric of reality

Well at any rate that scans shows Starhawk moving at near light speed. He is not just moving at near-light speed he is reacting because he had to stop exactly the right time to block the energy.

Im sure he can react faster than that.

Originally posted by Soljer
Thanos isn't a speedster. Odin isn't a speedster. Tyrant's no speedster. Doctor Strange and Rune King Thor aren't faster than light. The Asgardian Destroyer isn't, either.

Ok I never said they were speedsters. What I meant was that certain people at certain levels can react to FTL opponents, I guess there will always be exceptions but for the most part they can. At any rate Starhawk can so it doesnt matter anyway.

Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
What's SMP gonna do...what's he gonna do brother...when the largest arms in the world...and all his Hulkamaniacs brother...start runnin' wild on him....what's he gonna do??????????

...... miffed:

Phantom Zone
*bump*

llagrok
Monitors aren't speedsters.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by llagrok
Monitor's aren't speedsters.

Im sure they could cope with speedsters.

llagrok
Im sure they could cope with speedsters.

They sure can.

Phantom Zone
They sure can.

I dont think they would have problems tagging speedsters physically.

Bouboumaster
Hollywood win 10/10.
With the PG, it's overkill.

Went toe-to-toe with Dread Dormammu, you know, the dude who gived troubles to ****IN' ETERNITY!?

:P

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hollywood win 10/10.
With the PG, it's overkill.

Went toe-to-toe with Dread Dormammu, you know, the dude who gived troubles to ****IN' ETERNITY!?

:P
eternity doesnt fight h2h you ****ing retard

Mindset

Why does that matter? confused

Bouboumaster

Is it important? Eternity's blown would shut SMP like a candle.

Asshat.

pr1983

calm down. your behaviour in recent times has been getting worse and worse, and it can't go on...

h1a8
HV through his head for the win.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by pr1983
calm down. your behaviour in recent times has been getting worse and worse, and it can't go on...
Im on my mansies.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by h1a8
HV through his head for the win.

Hollywood has taken a blast powerful enough to destroy a solar system without the PG and all it did was annoy him.

h1a8
Hollywood has taken a blast powerful enough to destroy a solar system without the PG and all it did was annoy him.

Superman's durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hollywood's durability and
HV from SBP went through Superman's body like a ghost. Thus this is a no brainer here.

Phantom Zone
Superman's durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hollywood's durability and
HV from SBP went through Superman's body like a ghost. Thus this is a no brainer here.

Can you prove that Supermans durability is greater than Hollywoods? no expression

h1a8
Can you prove that Supermans durability is greater than Hollywoods? no expression

Of course I can.
But I'll leave that to someone else since it is a waste of my time to prove something as common sense as that. Don't believe me? Ask anyone here who knows about both Hollywood and Superman if its common sense or not.

Phantom Zone
Of course I can.
But I'll leave that to someone else since it is a waste of my time to prove something as common sense as that. Don't believe me? Ask anyone here who knows about both Hollywood and Superman if its common sense or not.

Nah I want you to prove it. Im betting you dont know what on earth you are talking about....again.

h1a8
LOL. Attention everyone here on KMC.
Does anyone here think that Hollywood's durability>Superman's durability.
You are pretty funny Phantom boy.

Bouboumaster

I think that Hollywood's durability is greater that Superman's.

Hollywood = Dread Dormammu = Eternity.

Gecko4lif

Actually i think it might be as good as supes

maybe a bit better

But the fact remains sbp swiss cheesed supes without a second glance.

And your wrong

hollywood =(h2h)= dread dormamu=(magic)= eternity

Sirius77

So did superman-prime.

Sirius77

PIS anyone?

Papa Smurph
PIS like SMP's existance?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Sirius77
PIS anyone?
Based on what conflicting evidence?

Sirius77

If we're just talking about solar system surviving durability, then no. Superman has taken that and then some.

Sirius77
Originally posted by darthgoober
Based on what conflicting evidence?

What has he done that would put him on dormmamu's level?

darthgoober
What has he done that would put him on dormmamu's level?
You mean other than fight the guy?

Sirius77
Originally posted by darthgoober
You mean other than fight the guy?

I mean what has he done to show that he should be able to fight the guy? See my point?

darthgoober
I mean what has he done to show that he should be able to fight the guy? See my point?
But that's just it, the fact that he was able to to fight Dormammu DOES suggest that he's able to. And with nothing to suggest that he CAN'T it can't be considered PIS because you have nothing to base the PIS claim on. That's why I asked you for a showing that conflicts...

Dark-Jaxx
SMP survived a big bang, fvck a solar system.

Phantom Zone
So did superman-prime.

I think he survived a blast that was powerful enough to destory a galaxy. If Hollywood can survive a solar system blast without the pg it can well be argued that he with the pg he could withstand alot more.

If we're just talking about solar system surviving durability, then no. Superman has taken that and then some.

Proof please.

h1a8
Nah I want you to prove it. Im betting you dont know what on earth you are talking about....again.

You are absolutely right. All this time I thought this was about Wonderman (Simon Williams). Everyone please disregard my posts.
Sorry about that.

vlaaad12345
I think he survived a blast that was powerful enough to destory a galaxy. If Hollywood can survive a solar system blast without the pg it can well be argued that he with the pg he could withstand alot more.

Proof please.
Absorbed all of the energy of a 2/5 galaxy destroyer directly into his body...and he was weak to it,and apparently sbp survived a universe ender...so yea hes going to win.

Sirius77

Galaxy>>Solar system.

Proof please.

I was referring to the suneater with an entropy bomb inside of it with the power of fifty supernovas that he survived after being pelted with red sun radiation prior to the event.

Gecko4lif
hollywood =(h2h)= dread dormamu=(magic)= eternity

Phantom Zone
You are absolutely right. All this time I thought this was about Wonderman (Simon Williams). Everyone please disregard my posts.
Sorry about that.

Fair enough.

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Absorbed all of the energy of a 2/5 galaxy destroyer directly into his body...and he was weak to it,and apparently sbp survived a universe ender...so yea hes going to win.

He abosrbed the energy of a 2/5 galaxy desroyer, wait so he didnt absorb all of it?

I was referring to the suneater with an entropy bomb inside of it with the power of fifty supernovas that he survived after being pelted with red sun radiation prior to the event.

I dunno man hes been hurt by much weaker than that, that sounds like PIS. Hasnt Superman been affacted by Red Sun radiation before?

vlaaad12345
It was going to destroy half the galaxy,he absorbed it.

Phantom Zone
It was going to destroy half the galaxy,he absorbed it.

I asked about the red sun radiation and what you meant by 2/5. no expression

vlaaad12345
I asked about the red sun radiation and what you meant by 2/5. no expression
It was anti sunlight,and it was going to destroy either 2/5 or half the galaxy dont remember which it was.

Phantom Zone
It was anti sunlight,and it was going to destroy either 2/5 or half the galaxy dont remember which it was.

Right so he didnt absord enough energy to destory a galaxy for starters just part of it. I aksed you hasnt he been affected by red sunlight before?

vlaaad12345
Red sun radiation is his weakness...but hes dived thru a red giant star and survived,and yea it was half a galaxy.

Phantom Zone
Red sun radiation is his weakness...but hes dived thru a red giant star and survived,and yea it was half a galaxy.

1. Hollywood was only pissed off by the solar system blast and was ready and rearing to go, then it could well be argued that he could survive a blast that could destroy half a galaxy.

2. Wasnt SBP, Kal-L and Superman depowered after flyign through a red sun? How the hell did then survive a half a galaxy blast when in stronger states hes been hory by much less.

Phantom Zone
*bump*

Nah ghd
Possibly best thread you made shifty

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Nah ghd
Possibly best thread you made shifty

Nothing wrong with this thread.

Nah ghd
Nothing wrong with this thread. yes

Galan007
2. Wasnt SBP, Kal-L and Superman depowered after flyign through a red sun? How the hell did then survive a half a galaxy blast when in stronger states hes been hory by much less. srsly

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Galan007
Because said blast didn't contain his only real weakness? srsly

Come again?

Galan007
Come again? ie. Prime wins. smile

Phantom Zone
ie. Prime wins. smile

Anyway that quote was mainly to do with Superman. Dont really no what you're getting at.

Galan007
Anyway that quote was mainly to do with Superman. Dont really no what you're getting at. Why does it have to do with Superman?

Isn't this thread regarding Emo-Prime?

Phantom Zone
Why does it have to do with Superman?

From what I can remember somebody was saying that Superman took a galaxy destroying blast after taking red sun radiation. I then said didnt Superman and two others get depowered after goping through a red sun. ie after getting hit by red sun radiation the blast should have killed him but in hidnsight I dont know how much red sun radiation he got hit by.

Isn't this thread regarding Emo-Prime?

Well Superman Prime prior to absorbing the guardian.

Galan007
ie after getting hit by red sun radiation the blast should have killed him but in hidnsight I dont know how much red sun radiation he got hit by. Supes was exposed to quite a bit of RS radiation,
but he showed quite a resistance to it, iirc.
Well Superman Prime prior to absorbing the guardian. I still think he wins, personally.

Phantom Zone
Supes was exposed to quite a bit of RS radiation,
but he showed quite a resistance to it, iirc.

Ok but this seems to contradict the diving through the red sun and being depowered.

I still think he wins, personally.

Well ok but I stll think it would be a good fight as you probably know Hollywood took on Dorammu without the pg and did well considering. With the pg I think he could give Dorammu a fight.

Galan007
Ok but this seems to contradict the diving through the red sun and being depowered.It does contradict it.

But seeing as it's one of the more current RS radiation showings -- there's really no arguing it. smile

Well ok but I stll think it would be a good fight as you probably know Hollywood took on Dorammu without the pg and did well considering. With the pg I think he could give Dorammu a fight. Not saying it wouldn't be a good fight...

There's honestly just not many characters, , I would put above Prime.

srug

leonidas
prime. with the gem wonderman can give him a tough time.

without gem, prime 10/10

llagrok
Does hollywood have any speed feats?

Phantom Zone
It does contradict it.

But seeing as it's one of the more current RS radiation showings -- there's really no arguing it. smile

Well not really. It depends wether he keeps on doing that. If now currently there are lots of showings with him resisting large doses of red sun radiation then thats different.

Not saying it wouldn't be a good fight...

I know you didnt im just saying.

There's honestly just not many characters, , I would put above Prime.

srug

Ok.

Originally posted by leonidas
prime. with the gem wonderman can give him a tough time.

Well there you go then.

without gem, prime 10/10

Of course.

He slapped around Starhawk for starters. Starhawk has FTl reflexes. He stomped Overkill that almost beat Firelord to death.

llagrok
If his fight with Starhawk is the only speed showing he has, then SMP takes it.

Phantom Zone

He stomped Overkill that almost beat Firelord to death.

There is also a feat with him smashing up Martian Pods but it does not specify how fast. It simply looked like herald levl speeds.

leonidas

no. he's no faster than the classic version.

leonidas

clasic wonderman has traded blows with ss. does that mean wm possesses ftl reflexes?

no

llagrok
no. he's no faster than the classic version.

He's going to have a hard time fighting SMP then.

Phantom Zone
clasic wonderman has traded blows with ss. does that mean wm possesses ftl reflexes?

no

No but you can clearly see from Hollywood powerset is that hes supposed to be cosmic type characters and all these characters tend to have ftl reflexes. He also stomped Overkill as well.

smashyou
wm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.