Batman Begins batman Vs Jango

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Knightfa11
Batman wins hands down, but i feel like hearing your worthless coments on a thread that was pretty much undebateably batmans before I even hit the post button.

Scenario;
Batman is sitting on a rooftop in the closest place to home he can think of. Nar Shadah. Listening. His Jet Black clothing flickers a little in the wind, as if there is a solid black flame there. Suddenly, His sensetive ears pick out from the street a scream. An assasination has just taken place. Dashing across rooftops nearly 100 stories up, he chases a Flying Figure's trail of smoke. as he hits the roof of a jedi temple, he falls through and finds himself in a training room. Stopping for a moment to arm himself with a lightsaber, he Jumps out of the window and floats toward where the smoke trail ends. The Slave I, in its battleworn paintjob is warming up. Batman chops a hole in the ship's cockpit with the saber, only to be smashed back by jango's fist.

Jango Imerges from the ship that is now useless to him, and draws his blaster....

FIGHT!

Captain REX
I'm afraid that we only support Star Wars vs. Star Wars in this part of the boards, for simplicity's sake and to prevent unnecessary bashing when universes collide.

Closed.

darthsith19
Uh it's still opened...?

Lord Knightfa11
what about the superman vs jedi/sith thread?

Lord Knightfa11
not really fair if you ask me. In theory who would win? common i certainly cant post this in batman begins vs forum (if they have one) because they wont let star wars characters in (probably)

ThoraxeRMG
Jango wins this....

Lord Knightfa11
idk. you need to realize that the batman begins batman is a ninja (if you have seen the movie) and a lightsaber in his hands would make him pretty powerful. pluss batman could batarang the pistols out of his hands.

ThoraxeRMG
Yeah, I seen the movie.
But the chances of Batman ever using a Lightsaber are slim to none.
Jango takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.