Superman v.s Majin Buu (Kid Buu)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BradBalboa
Heres the scenario, upon defeating Goku and the other Z-fighters, Buu continues as he wanted.. destroying his universe upon which he gets very bored and as a result very angry and so rips a dementional barrier to the DCU, where after destroying a few planets is confronted by the DCUs Goku as it where Superman !!

Superman - Super strength
Super speed
High Intelect
Heat Vision
Super Vsision
X-Ray Vision
Regeneration
Stamina

Majin Buu- Super Strength
Super Speed
Incredible Regeneration
Semmingly unlimited stamina
Absorbtion

LET BATTLE COMMENSE !!

superchron
Superman wins this one for the same reason he beats Goku IMO.

Regeneration would give him trouble but Supes is very versatile and fought against much better opponents and won

BradBalboa
Originally posted by superchron
Superman wins this one for the same reason he beats Goku IMO.

Regeneration would give him trouble but Supes is very versatile and fought against much better opponents and won

The only way to beat Buu is completely destroying him, down to the last cell i dont think even supes heat vision could accomplish that, plus the DCU would be in big shit if buu absorbed him !! not even superman prime could stand up to buu absorbed supes

superchron
Originally posted by BradBalboa
The only way to beat Buu is completely destroying him, down to the last cell i dont think even supes heat vision could accomplish that, plus the DCU would be in big shit if buu absorbed him !! not even superman prime could stand up to buu absorbed supes

There are many reason why Buu won't be able to absorb. Supes could just vibrate himself intagible. Shake him off at Superspeed. Supes could Freeze him and throw him into the sun or a black hole. Heat Vision could do damage on a molecular level, supes has proven this many times his HV is hotter than the sun. No dbz character can withstand that much heat. Supes is stronger, and faster.

Anyway. Superman Prime would solo the DBZ universe and use Kid Buu as Bubble gum. stick out tongue

BradBalboa
well Goku on his way to namek flew into a sun bigger than ours and it lol yeah caused him some discomfort i belive he says " i need a tan but this is rediculas" ( my spellign sucks i know ) But i think Goku could withstand the heat, its never really the heat of the sun that hurts them anyways, usually its te sun blowing up, but uno dbz the next scene the suns there again !

superchron
I dont know, Brad, Goku couldn't really get close to the sun, has been burned, almost drowned. Superman has survived flying through(in one end out the other) of a Red Sun surrounded by kryptonite. Supes has also held a mini-black hole and escapes a double black hole

iceman24567
Superman beats the crap out of Buu easily.

BradBalboa
Remember Buu defeated and killed 3 of the highest ranking Gods in the DBU before absorbing diakaioh !!

iceman24567
Remember Buu defeated and killed 3 of the highest ranking Gods in the DBU before absorbing diakaioh !! The Kai's had no feats so what if they were the highest ranked of their kind look at King Kai he was what like the 8th strongest Kai yet he we weaker than Dbz Goku after the Saiyan Saga. Dbz characters can't hold a candle to other super powered beings like Pyron and Superman Prime. laughing

Ridley_Prime
There are many reason why Buu won't be able to absorb. Supes could just vibrate himself intagible. Shake him off at Superspeed. Supes could Freeze him and throw him into the sun or a black hole. Heat Vision could do damage on a molecular level, supes has proven this many times his HV is hotter than the sun. No dbz character can withstand that much heat. Supes is stronger, and faster.

Anyway. Superman Prime would solo the DBZ universe and use Kid Buu as Bubble gum. stick out tongue
Yeah... and if Buu ever tried turning Supes into chocolate or something by some chance, Superman could just use that breath of his to turn his attack right back at him stick out tongue (like Evil Buu did against fat Buu).

Unrivaled
Kid Buu wins this easy with a planet destroying blast.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Unrivaled
Kid Buu wins this easy with a planet destroying blast. Like he did to Goku? Superman would kill Buu easily and with one hand.

Unrivaled
Prove it.

iceman24567
Prove it. Buu never used a planet destroying attack Superman has survived being in a black hole no expression. Buu is a lame character thats enough proof.

dadudemon
Originally posted by iceman24567
Buu never used a planet destroying attack Superman has survived being in a black hole no expression. Buu is a lame character thats enough proof.

No, you didn't prove it. Buu DID use PBAs. He destroyed tons of planets. PBAs were well within a power level 20,000+ Vegeta.

chickenlover98
Kid Buu wins this easy with a planet destroying blast. laughing laughing laughing just leave. just PLEASE leave. 1 PBA wont do shit to supes. multiple will. u clearly are ignorant.

BradBalboa
Buu oulasted a super saiyan 3, as far as we can tell he has limitless powers, literally, during a fight he just gets stronger and stronger and never gets tierd !

Plus this is the buu that destroyed galaxys , supes has faced beings who do this Impierex for example and he got owned big time with one blast !! same as doomsday !!

I say its a good fight , not completely one sided

Unrivaled
Originally posted by chickenlover98
laughing laughing laughing just leave. just PLEASE leave. 1 PBA wont do shit to supes. multiple will. u clearly are ignorant.

Post scans of Supes tanking a planet vaporizing blast please? Otherwise you have no proof.

chickenlover98
Post scans of Supes tanking a planet vaporizing blast please? Otherwise you have no proof. he held a ****ing blackhole. what more do you want?

BradBalboa
he held a ****ing blackhole. what more do you want?

true but that black hole was tiny, like the size of a baseball or summet

still impressive though

dadudemon
true but that black hole was tiny, like the size of a baseball or summet

still impressive though

That just goes to prove that you really can't debate these types of things. A black hole has no volume. It is infinitely dense.

atv2
I didn't think about this before but it is possible for Superman to stand against Goku. I couldn't forget the Ghost Superman/Superman Blue. Projectiles can go through him, He can move at afterimage speed, throw projectiles and maintain the abilities he had before. As a matter of fact he had to go into the sun to receive those abilities and he survived!

Now thinking about this, he stands a good chance against majin buu.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by dadudemon
That just goes to prove that you really can't debate these types of things. A black hole has no volume. It is infinitely dense. i doubt that. why? because comics dont make sense. so a small black hole would be possible. now im not supporting supes for a win, but im saying he'll withstand PBA's just like any dbz fighter

superchron
Actually, when has any DBZ character taken a PBA?

chickenlover98
Actually, when has any DBZ character taken a PBA? pretty much any attack after saiyan saga when vegeta and nappa arrive. vegeta survived goku's kamehameha which beat his gallet gun, which was stated to be able to destroy earth.

Ridley_Prime
Buu never used a planet destroying attack
Never?

3r_h7iLbZvg

Buu is a lame character thats enough proof.
That's just personal bias. Doesn't prove anything.

I agree that Superman would win (not the animated Supes), but you thinking Buu's a lame character doesn't prove jack about this topic.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Never?

3r_h7iLbZvg

That's just personal bias. Doesn't prove anything.

I agree that Superman would win (not the animated Supes), but you thinking Buu's a lame character doesn't prove jack about this topic.

HOLY CRAP!! I forgot all about that. It was more than enough to blow the planet up 10 times over....then Buu made it much much bigger. Maybe Cell wasn't bluffing about his attack.

Unrivaled
he held a ****ing blackhole. what more do you want?

1. You don't know anything.
2. Superman with the HELP of Green Lantern held a mini-black hole the size of a freakin fist in his hand.
Try again.

Kento
HOLY CRAP!! I forgot all about that. It was more than enough to blow the planet up 10 times over....then Buu made it much much bigger. Maybe Cell wasn't bluffing about his attack. Except if Cell wasn't bluffing then Gokou should have been able to block it since Gokou in the Buu Saga is stronger than Gohan in the Cell Saga because it doesn't even come close to destroying the solar sytem just Earth which would make it weaker than Cell's blast if he was telling the truth. And unlike Cell who was cocky but actually gave the Z fighters a chance to win Kid Buu just likes to destroy.

chickenlover98
1. You don't know anything.
2. Superman with the HELP of Green Lantern held a mini-black hole the size of a freakin fist in his hand.
Try again.

if u want to know what exactly a blackhole does or how powerful it is pm endless mike for a in depth explanation of how ****ing incredible is. course i think goku could still beat him and i agree with your position, but c'mon dude he held a blackhole. thats damn impressive.

superchron
1. Chicken honestly, if you read comics you would agree that Supes wins

2. Can any DBZ character go through a red sun

3. Even if you disqualify the holding a black hole feat. Supes still escaped a double black hole

Dark-Jaxx
Buu oulasted a super saiyan 3, as far as we can tell he has limitless powers, literally, during a fight he just gets stronger and stronger and never gets tierd !

Plus this is the buu that destroyed galaxys , supes has faced beings who do this Impierex for example and he got owned big time with one blast !! same as doomsday !!

I say its a good fight , not completely one sided 1. I am sorry, this is just wrong. Goku even said he cannot keep the form up for very long, you are confusing SSJ with the Legendary Super Saiyan form.

2. Buu didn't destroy a galaxy in canon, only in anime filler, and it was done over time.

For comparing Buu to Imperiex you should get shot.

chickenlover98
1. Chicken honestly, if you read comics you would agree that Supes wins

2. Can any DBZ character go through a red sun

3. Even if you disqualify the holding a black hole feat. Supes still escaped a double black hole

1. doubt it, plus i know enough durability feats to call it

2. who gives a ratsass? we already have established they cant stand extreme heat. woo friggin hoo. u keep bringing that up like it has relevance. ki does not = heat. therefore u fail

3. wtf is a double blackhole? if they were close enough they would combine.

superchron
1. doubt it, plus i know enough durability feats to call it

2. who gives a ratsass? we already have established they cant stand extreme heat. woo friggin hoo. u keep bringing that up like it has relevance. ki does not = heat. therefore u fail

3. wtf is a double blackhole? if they were close enough they would combine.

1. Durability feats? The ones u do know are way above any DBZ character

2. Heat Vision hotter than the sun......duh

3. 2 black holes next to each other, It's comic logic, what do you expect

chickenlover98
1. Durability feats? The ones u do know are way above any DBZ character

2. Heat Vision hotter than the sun......duh

3. 2 black holes next to each other, It's comic logic, what do you expect

1: not really, we've never seen the true extent of goku's abilities.

2. who give a rats ass it'd be like frieza shot him with one of his deathbeams that out of his fingers. plus it energy, so goku could use ki to cut right through it.

3. comic logic is retarded and so we should be using dbz logic here which has more semblance of reality

superchron
1: not really, we've never seen the true extent of goku's abilities.

2. who give a rats ass it'd be like frieza shot him with one of his deathbeams that out of his fingers. plus it energy, so goku could use ki to cut right through it.

3. comic logic is retarded and so we should be using dbz logic here which has more semblance of reality

This post= Pure FAILURE

chickenlover98
This post= Pure FAILURE your constant 1 line posts = fail

superchron
1 line posts = fail

Hypocracy ftw big grin

chickenlover98
Hypocracy ftw big grin do i constantly 1 line post? nope. u on the other hand do a hell of alot. ad u just 1 line posted again Happy Dance

superchron
What does that have to do with anything,.
Anyway why does it matter?

chickenlover98
What does that have to do with anything,.
Anyway why does it matter? its just annoying thats all.

superchron
No one else has even commented on it, it's not uncommon

chickenlover98
No one else has even commented on it, it's not uncommon whatever i notice. sad

Endless Mike
Superman is faster and can freeze him and toss him into the sun, or just disintegrate him with HV

dadudemon
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Superman is faster and can freeze him and toss him into the sun, or just disintegrate him with HV

Wait....though there is no way to measure this...but could a "destructo disc" cut through Superman?

You could say "no" but that is impossible to know. It cut through Freiza no problem and Frieza survived a spirit bomb that was more than large enough to destroy a planet.

If Buu could create something similar...

I really have a hard time thinking that a DBZ character could defeat comic book Superman.

Blax_Hydralisk
The destructo disk also barely hurt Nappa no expression Not too mention it's apparently not that hard to dodge.

Either way it wouldn't matter. It takes too long to charge up the disk. Anyone who tried would get speed blitzed.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kento
Except if Cell wasn't bluffing then Gokou should have been able to block it since Gokou in the Buu Saga is stronger than Gohan in the Cell Saga because it doesn't even come close to destroying the solar sytem just Earth which would make it weaker than Cell's blast if he was telling the truth. And unlike Cell who was cocky but actually gave the Z fighters a chance to win Kid Buu just likes to destroy.

The Earth was literally vaporized...but yes, I agree...it should have destroyed the entire solar system because he made it MUCH bigger after Goku made his comment about it destroying the Earth 10 times over....in other words, a typical plot hole or miss-write on Toriyama's part, IMO. There is stuff like this throughout the DBZ universe.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
The destructo disk also barely hurt Nappa no expression Not too mention it's apparently not that hard to dodge.

Either way it wouldn't matter. It takes too long to charge up the disk. Anyone who tried would get speed blitzed.

It would seem the disc is as strong as the the maker...case in point, Frieza.

That would also put the durability of the Characters from the DBZ universe off the chart.

Anyway, I don't think it takes them that long to "charge up" the disc. I recall it being much faster later on in the series.

Ridley_Prime
or just disintegrate him with HV
Except Buu has regenerative abilities. Even when getting blown to a thousand pieces, he can reform himself.

And in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, when Gotenks caused Buu to get blown to a thousand pieces (with the Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack), he and Piccolo blew up those remaining pieces before Buu could regenerate, but Buu still reformed himself from the smoke of his destroyed remains.

So, Buu can't really be beaten by Heat Vision alone, but I agree that Superman would win regardless. He has other ways of beating Buu that would work, like freezing him and tossing him into the sun as you already pointed out.

Apparently, Nappa WOULD have gotten cut by Krillen's disc if Vegeta had not warned him to dodge it.

Anyway, I don't think it takes them that long to "charge up" the disc. I recall it being much faster later on in the series.
Yeah. I've seen Krillen use Distructo Discs instantly before.

When a character in DBZ gets stronger, they usually don't have to "charge up" to use their attack anymore. Take Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon for example. During the fight with Raditz, it took quite awhile for him to be able to use it (he needed Goku to restrain Raditz while charging up the attack), but later on in the series, Piccolo was able to use it much faster.

Endless Mike
Wait....though there is no way to measure this...but could a "destructo disc" cut through Superman?

You could say "no" but that is impossible to know. It cut through Freiza no problem and Frieza survived a spirit bomb that was more than large enough to destroy a planet.

No - limits fallacy. Furthermore, the Genki dama Frieza was hit with only created a crater in the ground, it didn't do anything to the planet.

I don't remember him ever doing so in the manga.

He never showed the ability to regenerate as he was being destroyed. Only afterwards. If he was completely disintegrated he would be gone.

And your point is? HV can do worse things to matter than turn it into smoke.

Why not? He's shown the ability to fire it on a wide enough beam to envelop Buu's entire body, and it's powerful enough to break down things at the atomic level.

BradBalboa
HOLY CRAP!! I forgot all about that. It was more than enough to blow the planet up 10 times over....then Buu made it much much bigger. Maybe Cell wasn't bluffing about his attack.

haha great eh ! that balst while bu was first forming it had enough power in it to destroy eath 10 times over, and it gets much stronger, probably able to blow the planet 100 times over !!

That iceman clearly knows fuk all about dbz, its commn knowledge that Buu destroyed the earth, and after that scene he destroys another 5 or so before fighting goku and vegeta !!

Blax_Hydralisk
But he didn't dodge it.. he just stoodthere and it hit his back and he was like ".. ow. Wtf.", then he pile drived everyone else into the floor immedietly.

Kento
But he didn't dodge it.. he just stoodthere and it hit his back and he was like ".. ow. Wtf.", then he pile drived everyone else into the floor immedietly. Um didn't Nappa dodge it? The only person never to dodge it and also to be unharmed by it was Cell and that was filler.
haha great eh ! that balst while bu was first forming it had enough power in it to destroy eath 10 times over, and it gets much stronger, probably able to blow the planet 100 times over !!

That iceman clearly knows fuk all about dbz, its commn knowledge that Buu destroyed the earth, and after that scene he destroys another 5 or so before fighting goku and vegeta !! The other planets destroyed were nothing but filler just like Krillen and Yamcha fighting Kid Buu.

Blax_Hydralisk
No, he didn't.

Vegeta was like "Nappa you noob don't let that thing hit you!" And Nappa was liek "LOL Wut?" Then it hit him in the back. Didn't "hurt" him though, perse'. It made his back look all black though.

Yoshi Paradise
I don't remember that happening.

Can you post a scan or video of it?

Kento
No, he didn't.

Vegeta was like "Nappa you noob don't let that thing hit you!" And Nappa was liek "LOL Wut?" Then it hit him in the back. Didn't "hurt" him though, perse'. It made his back look all black though. You sure you aren't confusing the Destructo Disk and when Chiaotzu explode. Because Nappa was going to catch it then Vegeta told him not to and then it cut a mountain. It never hit Nappa. Unless it's in the manga that he's hit with it...which I'm trying to get now and see if it's different.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o3oJ2Pa9gs4

Yoshi Paradise
Well, the destructo disk did make a cut on Nappa's face.

TheBadguy
Buu destroyed several hundred planets in the manga

dadudemon
No - limits fallacy. Furthermore, the Genki dama Frieza was hit with only created a crater in the ground, it didn't do anything to the planet.

But doesn't the spirit bomb have some sort of evil destroying properties? In other words, it would not destroy a planet even if the energy was more than enough to destroy the planet IF it impacted with an evil source. I could have sworn that the energy Goku collected on King Kai's little planet was enough to destroy that planet...correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't remember him ever doing so in the manga.

That wasn't the point...it was just simply "things" about the DBZ universe.

But he didn't dodge it.. he just stoodthere and it hit his back and he was like ".. ow. Wtf.", then he pile drived everyone else into the floor immedietly.

LOL!!! That there's hilarious. laughing

Unrivaled
if u want to know what exactly a blackhole does or how powerful it is pm endless mike for a in depth explanation of how ****ing incredible is. course i think goku could still beat him and i agree with your position, but c'mon dude he held a blackhole. thats damn impressive.

Superman DID NOT HOLD A BLACK HOLE it was a MINI black Hole and GREEN LANTERN HELPED HIS ASS.
Show me where Supes can survive a planet destroying blast? Cause I can show you where HE CAN'T!!
Buu wins this easily.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Kento
You sure you aren't confusing the Destructo Disk and when Chiaotzu explode. Because Nappa was going to catch it then Vegeta told him not to and then it cut a mountain. It never hit Nappa. Unless it's in the manga that he's hit with it...which I'm trying to get now and see if it's different.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o3oJ2Pa9gs4

Oh you're right.. well, half.

I saw Vegeta saying "Nappa you noob!", but I didn't see if it hit him or not.. I turned it back on later and his back was all black laughing

Unrivaled
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Buu destroyed several hundred planets in the manga

That is an incorrect translation it states in the Japanese Original.....

Chapter 445: Volume 37

"Majin Buu had no reason or emotion. He did nothing but destroy and massacre repeatedly. He was a monster born only to bring terror. In a matter of years, hundreds of planets were turned into planets of death."

That quote is not really suppose to define Majin Buu's power, quotes like.....

"Majin Buu's strength far exceeds even Cell's(Chapter514)!"
"Majin Buu is EXPONENTIALLY more powerful than Cell!"
Remember Cell can destroy an entire Star System!!!

Again Buu wins this easily.

superchron
Cell said he could destroy a solar system yet his attack only caused a crater= Exaggeration

Unrivaled
Cell said he could destroy a solar system yet his attack only caused a crater= Exaggeration

Huh nice way of trying to DOWNPLAY the feat.
The energy was rocking the entire planet, the crater means nothing.
Try again.

Blax_Hydralisk
Rocking the planet does not equate to devastation.

superchron
Huh nice way of trying to DOWNPLAY the feat.
The energy was rocking the entire planet, the crater means nothing.
Try again.

Ya and Superman vs Darkseid ROCKED THE SOLAR SYSTEM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/KMCSuperman/pic011-1.jpg

nice try roll eyes (sarcastic)

Unrivaled
Rocking the planet does not equate to devastation.

The "crater" in the ground. does not equal to devastation.
The planet was crumbling under the power and Gohan was afraid it was going to be destroyed during their struggle.

Unrivaled
Ya and Superman vs Darkseid ROCKED THE SOLAR SYSTEM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/KMCSuperman/pic011-1.jpg

nice try roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, never did it show the Solar System shaking like it did with DBZ earth.
Try again.

chickenlover98
Cell said he could destroy a solar system yet his attack only caused a crater= Exaggeration im sorry chron but where in the manga/anime did the blast actually hit the ground with full force? sure the edge hit it but did the entirety of the blast? no it did not. therefore he could have been telling the truth

superchron
The point is that if 2 solar system destroying blasts colide and even the edge of either of them touchs the planet, it would have been destroyed instanly,

dadudemon
The point is that if 2 solar system destroying blasts colide and even the edge of either of them touchs the planet, it would have been destroyed instanly,

You'd think, wouldn't you?

You can't debate the DBZ side because the "feats" just aren't as scientific or logical as the American Comic side.

I wish Toriyama would write a post Buu pre GT story that had tons of facts about the feats in it. Like explicity explaining how in the hell the warriors are not destroying quarters of the galaxy when they miss someone later on in the manga.

Unrivaled

Good thing Dragonball characters have that thing called CONTROL!!
Hence Gohan's fear for the planet the planet was crumbling under the battle.

superchron
Then what's cells excuse?

Unrivaled
What? What do you mean Cell's excuse???

superchron
to hold back, so the planet wouldn't crumble

Unrivaled
Who said anything about holding back??

superchron
Scans?

Unrivaled
Scans of what?

chickenlover98
You'd think, wouldn't you?

You can't debate the DBZ side because the "feats" just aren't as scientific or logical as the American Comic side.

I wish Toriyama would write a post Buu pre GT story that had tons of facts about the feats in it. Like explicity explaining how in the hell the warriors are not destroying quarters of the galaxy when they miss someone later on in the manga. yes because american comics are so logical right? ya know holding a blackhole, heat vision all completely logical.

superchron
More logical than DBZ

chickenlover98
More logical than DBZ right... 2 black holes next to each other not fusing, an alien who can absorb solar energy, dimensional barriers. whats logical about that?

Dark-Jaxx
No, never did it show the Solar System shaking like it did with DBZ earth.
Try again. no expression

If one of us made a video of us shaking the comic page would you feel better?

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
no expression

If one of us made a video of use shaking the comic page would you feel better? laughing i could get used to you laughing

Dark-Jaxx
laughing i could get used to you laughing Well, come on, he wants to see the solar system shaking in a comic page? LOL WUT!? laughing out loud

chickenlover98
Well, come on, he wants to see the solar system shaking in a comic page? LOL WUT!? laughing out loud props for that. u gotz teh mad skillz rolling on floor laughing

Dark-Jaxx
props for that. u gotz teh mad skillz rolling on floor laughing Werd up! cool

chickenlover98
Werd up! cool your skillz are OVER NINE THOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN
NNDDDDDDD

Dark-Jaxx
your skillz are OVER NINE THOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN
NNDDDDDDD OH NOEZ! WE MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONZ!!!

chickenlover98
OH NOEZ! WE MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONZ!!! THE BALLZ ARE INERT

dadudemon
yes because american comics are so logical right? ya know holding a blackhole, heat vision all completely logical.

That's not what I said or implied at all.

More logical than DBZ

Looks like this guy understand was I was trying to say. wink

right... 2 black holes next to each other not fusing, an alien who can absorb solar energy, dimensional barriers. whats logical about that?

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Black holes can't orbit eachother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unrivaled
Well, come on, he wants to see the solar system shaking in a comic page? LOL WUT!? laughing out loud

The same could be said about you Supes Fanboys.

Kid Buu >>>>>>>Supes, EASILY.

iceman24567

Kid Buu >>>>>>>Supes, EASILY. Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kid Buu easy to the extreme. See i can do that too no expression

BradBalboa
The thing is with DBZ inconsistancy is even when cell and ghan fired galaxy destroying attacks at each other toriyama didnt want the earth destroyed so it just doesnt happen nd oh yeah that superman and darksied shaking the solar sysem thing !! bullshit iv got superman batman vol 2 supergirl where supes figts darksied and nthing of a sort happes, when she sys that she means it efeced the sola sytem people

chickenlover98

Kid Buu >>>>>>>Supes, EASILY. you are phenomenol

every kmc member>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>phenemenol

see we can all play this game big grin

BradBalboa
I remebered cell took 4 PDAs in the cell saga.Firstly vegetas final flash, secondly gokus kamehameha in the cell games, and then cells own kamehameha which juding by the size of it has enough power in it to destroy the planet a good few times over, and gohans overpowered his and sent both flying back at him, and he survived them both at the same time !!

Unrivaled
Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kid Buu easy to the extreme. See i can do that too no expression

No I said one planet destroying blast and Supes dies and I posted the scan in the Superman vs Goku thread.
The so called fight is over Buu >Supes.

Dark-Jaxx

Kid Buu >>>>>>>Supes, EASILY. Don't assume everyone who doesn't cockride DBZ is a Superman fanboy, I like DBZ more than Superman for Christ's sake.

Ridley_Prime
you are phenomenol

every kmc member>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>phenemenol

see we can all play this game big grin
Unrivaled is actually Phenomenol? The infamous DBZ fanboy who argued that Goku could defeat beings like Galactus, Thanos, the Celestials, etc.?

Hmm. This changes things...

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Unrivaled is actually Phenomenol? The infamous DBZ fanboy who argued that Goku could defeat beings like Galactus, Thanos, the Celestials, etc.?

Hmm. This changes things...

Yep. A quick ban is in order.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.