Firestorm vs. Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Bloodlust is on, one must die in order to save the Universe.

Current versions of each character.

iceman24567
That sig is sexy as hell.

Mindset
Can Firestorm keep up with people Sentry's speed level?

Like if Sentry actually used his speed in a fight.

Endrict Nuul
FS

Awesome sig Faceman....

Sirius77
Firestorm

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Sirius77
Firestorm

FearOfBlood
Sentry 10/10.

fobidiot
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Sentry 10/10. Prove it.

Thorion
Sentry is not beating FS. He's rumbled with New Gods and won..

And Orion >> Sentry.

Faceman
Originally posted by iceman24567
That sig is sexy as hell.

Thanks man ! I'm still waiting on your reply on the pm I sent you.

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
FS

Awesome sig Faceman....

Thank you.

guy222
bumprav

Galan007
FS.

Scoobless
Sentry

iceman24567
Firestorm. Another beast sig Faceman

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

BruceSkywalker
Firestorm

Redlineshifter
Anyone want to explain how Firestorm beats Sentry? or how Sentry beats Firestorm? I am leaning towards Sentry, but I'm not sure between the two.

horrorwolf
Reynolds takes this.

guy222
FS

Cavalier
Sentry

Priest
Bob

tkitna
I will say this, if Firestorm fights like he did in WW3, this might be the quickest battle ever.

The Illuminati
Firestorm is not in the same league as The Sentry. Sorry.

Sentry 10/10.

Red Hulk
Sentry

kakuzu
For those who want/need and explanation why FS beat Sentry its simple. Sentry will be dumb enough to fly towards Firestorm thinking he has the same powers as Human Torch then Firestorm turns him into peanut butter.

For those who want/need and explanation on how Sentry wins. He doesn't. Some say he will use his speed. Last time Sentry used his speed it was after he had gotten hit by Absorbing man. When he was fighting WWH, Female Ultron, an Thing. Why finally use it now? Anyway Firestorm can heal from a hell of alot of things and even make a shield around him then simply turn Sentry to peanut butter.

tkitna
Originally posted by kakuzu
For those who want/need and explanation why FS beat Sentry its simple. Sentry will be dumb enough to fly towards Firestorm thinking he has the same powers as Human Torch then Firestorm turns him into peanut butter.

For those who want/need and explanation on how Sentry wins. He doesn't. Some say he will use his speed. Last time Sentry used his speed it was after he had gotten hit by Absorbing man. When he was fighting WWH, Female Ultron, an Thing. Why finally use it now? Anyway Firestorm can heal from a hell of alot of things and even make a shield around him then simply turn Sentry to peanut butter.

Yeah, he should of used those tactics against Black Adam, but alas, we know how that turned out.

Sentry ftw

kakuzu
Originally posted by tkitna
Yeah, he should of used those tactics against Black Adam, but alas, we know how that turned out.

Sentry ftw

True but if most want to assume that Sentry will suddenly blitz him why not assume Firestorm will just make a shield like he did around Superman one time??

Firestorm for the win.

Enyalus
Sentry knocks him out by throwing a pebble. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.