Fight Of Teos (Character sign up & Discussion)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Passione
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Following approved:
Fight of Teos

History! (the history is exactly how it is in Shaiya)
In the ancient times, there was the Goddess Etain and the three races she created: the Dragons, the Nordein, and the Dumianas. The Goddess Etain found faults in the Nordien and cast them into the soil. In their arrogance, the Dumianas questioned the Etain's power and authority. The Goddess was weakened by their disbelief , and the Dumianas killed her. Her soul was torn in two. The death of the Goddess left Teos out of balance and unprotected. Other Gods sought to take over Teos and created monsters to invade and destroy.

When the dust settled, there were two new Goddesses overseeing Teos. The Dragons hid themselves from the world. The remaining Dumianas were split into two factions; one for each Goddess.

These two races, the Elves and the Vail, find themselves in constant conflict with each other. Age old tensions fuel their aggression. Soon after, the Humans joined forces with the Elves while the Nordein re-emerged as the "Deatheaters" and allied with the Vail creating two factions: The Alliance of Light and the Union of Fury. Not only battling the monsters that still roam the lands, these two sides wage a never ending war over the control of Teos.

Outline of RP
The roleplay will be about some people who have decided that war isnt the answer and will leave the Alliance of Light and the Union of Fury, The roleplay will start of with the two camps. So when you make your bio sheet please let us know if your AoL or UoF. They will meet up an decide to become a secret army and together they try and find peace upon the land. Their will be dragon slaying, and a battle as well as the odd fights here and there. Powers and weapons will be given to you by your Goddess!

Role players so far
Passione
Matroshka
The big EH
darkxbox
Diablo Cerberus
Darth Execute
Wild Cherry
Dangerous Beauty
A dose of Vaya
Android217

That makes ten players. We will be starting the roleplay as soon as the ten players have added their character here!

Rules
* No god modding!
I really hate it when other people try and control other peoples character.

* Only 2 Goddess's allowed.
Dangerous Beauty has chosen to play the Dark Goddess, I will play the Goddess of light.

* Your powers and weapond are limited
And will be chosen for you by the goddess, after everyone has added their character.

* You can have two or more players.
If you would like to be a character from the AoL or UoF then that is okay with us. The more characters we have the better the roleplay.

* You can play a creature
Any magical creature will be allowed within reason, but please check here first!

* No OOC chat will be in the roleplay
We have this thread for all discussion and OOC chatter.

* All ideas are welcomed
This is an unhosted roleplay, all ideas are welcome, do not be shy to but an idea forward.

Passione
Character Sheets

Name:
Army: Please choose between Allience of Light or Union of Fury
Personality: Be as detailed as you can
Description: Be as detailed as you can
Image:

Only 3d characters will be allowed. Think Lara Croft, World or Warcraft or Poser7 please do not add drawings, actual photos or anime

Please do not add Weapons or Powers, this will be given to you to make the roleplay seem fair.

Becci
Are humanoid fantasy races allowed? Or does 'creatures' mean more 'beastial' paths? smile

Passione
Originally posted by Becci
Are humanoid fantasy races allowed? Or does 'creatures' mean more 'beastial' paths? smile

If we stick to the original story of Shaiya only humans and elves are allowed.

Beasts I mean Dragons and unicorns, Maybe wolves with wings and other creatures, but they will accompany your player.

Passione
Raina (played by Passione)

Name: Raina (Goddess of light)
Race: Goddess
Army: Alliance of Light
Personality: Reserved but loyal to her followers

Image:
http://sixpop.com/images/file/39166946.jpg

Becci
By those words, I assume that Succubus is not allowed stick out tongue

Passione
It could be one of the creatures that the Goddess of Dark (Etanie) Has created to stop the two camps from joining up! But she will have a small role and be killed

A Dose Of Vraya
Name: Thomas Kelsey code name: K
Race: human
Army: union of fury
Personality: Thomas Kelsey is a spy for the dark goddess. Much like most spies, while he has detailed and elaborate thoughts, he can't really say much to people. Therefore he may come off as standoffish. He has never actually spoken to the Dark Goddess, just people that are at higher ranks mthan he is. If his father hadn't been a great commander for the union of fury he would have probably joined the alliance of light. He agrees with their morals more. That's why he is at such a low rank, but either way, he is one of the best spies in the union.
Description: Be as detailed as you can: 6'0 blonde hair, blue eyes, slim, wiry stature. forget the clothes in the image, he dresses in older, more middle age type clothing. forget the gun too.
Image: (guy to the right) http://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/173/man_from_uncle1.jpg

Passione
That image wont be allowed sorry!

Its an Ancient Times roleplay! No spies will be allowed and he is hardly dressed right! Think Lord of the rings! Narnia etc.. I can provide images if needed

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Passione
That image wont be allowed sorry! I know, I'm no good with images sad I just try to describe my characters.

Passione
Okay i pmed you! Maybe you could edit your post! Take out the image.

Passione
Okay guys just incase we have any misunderstandings.

No weapons will be allowed! Until everyone has posted their bio
No Spies! We will be fighting for a better world.
And its Ancient Times! I.e Medieval, LOTR, Narnia, Etc.. Not the matrix!

Maybe i should have gone into more detail in my first post

Wild-Cherry
I have a question...May I have a creature-turned-human/elf type of character?

Specifically Id like a character that can turn into ( if only allowed for light ) A unicorn or ( if only allowed for dark ) A winged horse from their original form.

I could also use the character to serve as the 'right hand' to a godess or another character. smile

Passione
Hmm!

You could have one character an elf (light) and have an unicorn for a pet!

That way you could play two characters!

You see I cant issue any powers right now to anyone until we have all the characters layed out so i can work out such powers for each person

Wild-Cherry
Alright...Well can I switch the alliances around a bit with that one, and use a dark elf? big grin ( Rather than a unicorn I'd have a different 'beast' )

Passione
Thomas wants to play a dragon! How cool is that!

i'll add my character now! As the Goddess is just a very small character and wont be in the roleplay much.

Wild-Cherry
Ah, yeh, he told me stick out tongue

In anycase, I think I'll use the idea we spoke about via PM, but if you don't mind I'd prefer to be under the Union of Fury happy

Passione
Thats cool! I send you a link to where i found the images from.

Darth Extecute
Name: Darthul

Race: Dragon

Personality: The purpose of Darthul revealing himself to the world is his curiosity. A long time ago, the dragons went to hiding and even though so is the case still, Darthul wishes to differ from the rest. Unlike most dragons, Darthul is angered- furious even. The death of Etain still echoed his memories and after such long time of waiting, Darthul now demanded to know. To learn of the mortal races and what led them to such disbelief. He is currently fighting for no side but his own, but hopes for the mortal races to talk him into reasoning, to which side that is truely THE side. He abandons his dragon kin with faith in the mortal races, with hope that they lead the way and teaches him true virtue.

Description: Darthul is a gigantic dragon, vast muscles and a supreme mind, but he is too curious for his own good. Many times in the past has that almost suffered his defeat, as he has explored beyond what was necessary. He is the thypical dragon that burst flames and climb towers, showing of with his size and strength. But do not let his pride in being a dragon elude you from his true self- as Darthul despite his destructive nature is a caring spirit with grand nobility and kindness to a large scale. One only has to push the right buttons, and this grand dragon will reveal a great amount of kindness and nobility.

Image:
http://fc05.deviantart.com/images/i/2003/13/1/6/Red_Underworld_Dragon.jpg

Wild-Cherry
Name:
Aliera
Race:
Vial
Army:
Union of Fury
Personality:
Aliera is showy, hot tempered and terribly arrogant. During her lifetime, going from a poor beaten wench to a celebrated militant genious, everything has more than gone to her head. It defines her. To her, she has to prove herself in every manner, and she does so with no hesitation.

Image:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/63469918.jpg

And her winged steed...

Name:
Mottise
Description:
Mottise is a huge stallion, rising at 18hh. He's the color of pitch, with blood red eyes. His mane and tail match his body. A set of 2 inch fangs protrude slightly from his upper lip.

Passione

Passione
Name: Xania
Race: Elf

Personality:
Xania is proud! And a true warrior! She is very passionate and will stand her ground on something that she belives in. She is also very stubborn too

Description:
When her sister leaves the Alliance Xania's heart breaks. She decides that the war is pointless if her sister isnt by her side and that her sister's safety is more important!

http://sixpop.com/images/file/59997022.jpg

The big EH
Name: Corran Thorn
Race: empowered human
Personality: well mannered and wise, he is fierce in battle
Description: acts as an advisor to the leaders of the Alliance, and is an excellent strategist
Image:

android217
Name: Ukral
Race: Uruk-Hai
Army: Union of Fury
Personality: Extremely hot-headed and arrogant
Image: http://www.laurelindorenan.com/Uruk-Hai.jpg

Name: Uln
Description: Ukral's pet wolf. Keeps him on a rope leash tied around his neck

Passione
6/10 roleplayers have posted their character sheets!

We have a dragon, and three from the AoL and two from UoF

DangerousBeauty

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by Darth Extecute

Personality: The purpose of Darthul revealing himself to the world is his curiosity. A long time ago, the dragons went to hiding and even though so is the case still, Darthul wishes to differ from the rest. Unlike most dragons, Darthul is angered- furious even. The death of Etain still echoed his memories and after such long time of waiting, Darthul now demanded to know. To learn of the mortal races and what led them to such disbelief. He is currently fighting for no side but his own, but hopes for the mortal races to talk him into reasoning, to which side that is truely THE side. He abandons his dragon kin with faith in the mortal races, with hope that they lead the way and teaches him true virtue.

Description: Darthul is a gigantic dragon, vast muscles and a supreme mind, but he is too curious for his own good. Many times in the past has that almost suffered his defeat, as he has explored beyond what was necessary. He is the thypical dragon that burst flames and climb towers, showing of with his size and strength. But do not let his pride in being a dragon elude you from his true self- as Darthul despite his destructive nature is a caring spirit with grand nobility and kindness to a large scale. One only has to push the right buttons, and this grand dragon will reveal a great amount of kindness and nobility.

Image:
http://fc05.deviantart.com/images/i/2003/13/1/6/Red_Underworld_Dragon.jpg

omg that thing is creepy. X_X

darkxbox
Originally posted by Darth Extecute

i was gonna make a dragon sad
Name: ragnok
Race: dragon
Army: evil
Personality: evil but can be soft and freindly if he wants. has great love for his goddess and great hate for othr dragons.
image:

Passione
Just making a note!

We have:

The goddess's
Two dragons
A Wolf
A Steed

3 from Union of Fury
4 from Alliance of Light

Oh And dragons dont belong to a goddess they are not evil or good more like neutral!

The big EH
Name: Dace Diath (or D or D-man)
Race: empowered human
Personality: well mannered and wise, he is fierce in battle
Description: acts as an advisor to the leaders of the Alliance, and is an excellent strategist. he grew up with Corran and the two have been best friends since they can remember. Corran was his best man at Dace's wedding and even travelled with him to retrieve her body when she was murdered during a battle. now the two are two of the head strategists/generals advisors
Image:

Gloomy Ninja
Name:
Camille

Race:
Elf

Army: Allience of Light

Personality: She is calm and well to her self,she thinks to much and she is

Description: Be as detailed as you can
She gets along with most people but since she lost skim because he choose the other side she doesn't talk much,shes very friendly,and very gental but she gets angry easily and when she does its not very fun .
Image: The guy is Camille's old friend but they cant see each other hes on the other side.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a377/Marina_rules_all_people/Anime/Mirror_by_Silent_dream.jpg

Name: Skim

Race: Elf

Personality: He has anger issues and doesn't think that much about what he does

Description:
He is strong and hard headed at moments he takes orders well and follows though on them,he is angry camille didnt join his side

Image:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a377/Marina_rules_all_people/Anime/Mirror_by_Silent_dream.jpg

darkxbox
my dragon is on the union of fury, or at least hes evil. i dont like neutral mad neutral people cant decide on anything. thats why their neutral.

The big EH
where the hell do you see neutral? and neutral people aren't indecisive people, their people who dont want anything to do with it

Passione
Originally posted by darkxbox
my dragon is on the union of fury, or at least hes evil. i dont like neutral mad neutral people cant decide on anything. thats why their neutral.

Actually the dragons went into hiding and only a few are actually alive!

But arent dragons evil anyway!

(I didnt write the history of Teos, but the roelplay will kinda stick to it.)

android217
neutral people aren't stupid or indecisive... they've just decided they could make a better living by not getting shot at by either sides, but are willing to join a side for the right price...

this is coming from a SWG neutral smuggler with rebel connections :P

Diablo Cerberus
Siegfried Schtauffen
Aged around 23
Human
Union of Light
Very straightforward, solitary, and slightly cold and abrasive to others.
Siegfried was once a proud knight in the service of the Goddess of Light, though the recent upsurgance of war led him to become cold and abrasive, wanting nothing more than a resolution to the conflict. He prefers solo work, though has been known on some rare occasions to work with others.
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/206/a/3/Siegfried_Schtauffen_by_evilpixie6662003.jpg

Passione
You cant have Union of Light silly! stick out tongue

Its Union Of Fury (evil)
Alliance of Light (good)

Good job I know which one you were talking about.

Guys we are only waiting for 2 players and then The goddess of Light will post your weapons and powers here. The goddess of dark will folow suit.

Diablo Cerberus
my bad... charry edit:

ALLIANCE of Light

Passione
Lol!

Becci
Originally posted by darkxbox
i was gonna make a dragon sad
Name: ragnok
Race: dragon
Army: evil
Personality: evil but can be soft and freindly if he wants. has great love for his goddess and great hate for othr dragons.
image:

I have a hunch that DE put some more effort and soul into his dragon stick out tongue

Gloomy Ninja
is my person ok ?

Passione
They are both fine

android217
so when do we get weapons?

Gloomy Ninja
Alright thanks.

Passione
Originally posted by android217
so when do we get weapons?

We are waiting for two people to sign up, then the weapons and powers get issued out.

Passione

Becci
Name:
Liz Tei

Race:
Elf

Army:
Union of Fury

Personality:
Extremely impatient, confident and sharp at tongue Liz is the kind of soldier that no one wants in their group. More than once has she caused the defeat of parties due to her impatience and lack of strategical thinking.
She is very talented with her weapons and as good as never has the disadvantage in a fight which have resulted in her confidence and makes her attack blindly any foe that she encounters. Impopular both among friends and foes- she does not believe that only her skills is beyond most, but that her beauty is as well.

Description:
Liz is young for an elven warrior but proud non-the-less. She originated from the Alliance of Light but as time moved on, she became more and moreso a loner and she remained that way until she reached the point where she was recruited into the Union of Fury. Not was it a choice by them, nor was it destined- but Liz found the Union of Fury more suitable to her means than the Alliance of Light. Unlike the alliance, the union accepted her ways of fighting doubtlessly. Dark at skin and dark at heart, she serves the Union of Fury loyaly.

Image:

http://sixpop.com/images/file/2939651.png

Passione
Ohh excellant.

How about we start this roleplay tomorrow.

Becci
Hand me my weapon, mistress love

Passione
Oh I can only give out weapons and powers to those in the AoL.

Dangerous Beauty is Goddess of Fury and she will issue the weapons and powers accordingly.

That way its fair.

Becci
Then I wait happy

Passione
I am just writing up the Introduction and the going to look up some excellant landscapes for Teos.

Any images that people can find will be welcomed

Becci
I have always liked this landscape:

Passione
I decided to play another character which will be a small role until later on.

Name: Tela
Race: Vial

Personality:
Tela was a natural cold blooded killer, she is hot tempered and totally stubborn. But all that changed when she rescued Scarab, But if anyone hurts her Dragon, you will see the old Tela come to the surface.

Description:
She sees life as a mission and that was to help the Goddess Etaine gain control of Teos. But everything changed when she saw fellow soldiers kill a dragon and hurt her youngun. Fire filled her eyes and . She recused the dragonling she decided to teach the soldiers a lesson After said punishment was issued she ran away with her dragon and decided to live a life away from the Army in hiding with her dragon Scarab
Image:
http://sixpop.com/images/file/68131858.jpg

Tela And her beloved Dragon Scarab
http://sixpop.com/images/file/76918303.jpg

Passione
I have always liked this landscape:

Oh nice, but the human children are from the future. laughing out loud

Becci
Ignore them stick out tongue

Passione
How about this

Becci
Looks scandinavian. I love scandinavian nature big grin

Passione
Oh and I like this one

http://sixpop.com/images/file/92888120.jpg

Becci
This is a good one as well. At least for a fantasy world big grin

Passione
I like that but not for teos, its more like Middle earth dark and gloomy.

Hey can anyone draw maps

Gloomy Ninja
Woot i got cool powers :]

Diablo Cerberus
Ah, a giant sword and teleportation... much to my adoration... it suits me well, thanks! smile

I cannae draw maps very well, however, if you'll PM me a general idea, I can find some online that would be most fitting. maps are my specialty online.

Also, I have decided to name Siegfried's sword. Just for the sake of the conversations I feel it may lead to... Its name shall be Ariana. And yes, it does come ito play later on. (Hint: Has to do with a part of his past, though what, I cannae say until it comes up in the RP...)

I look forward to starting this soon. When the RP thread is open, please notify me. smile Meanwhile, I live in an area that's mostly forests and hills, so perhaps it would be suitable, if I can find some old pics on my camera, to post some shots for the RP from around here, yes?

Becci
Nothing but a giant sword is good enough for Siegfried stick out tongue

Diablo Cerberus
True true! And it was so fitting that I happened to be playing the other night when this sign-up thread first caught my eye and could bring Siegfried into yet another realm of swords and steel.

android217
are we getting our powers and weapons pmed?

Wild-Cherry
Hand me my weapon, mistress love Another one for UoF, wonderful wink

DangerousBeauty
Just waiting for Passione's ok on my weapon and powers idea. Then we'll all have powers and be ready to play.

Passione
Originally posted by android217
are we getting our powers and weapons pmed?

Nope they will be issued here! The powers are quite good!

The big EH

D-Man
A Mighty Sword
Manipulation of Energy.
what kind of energy? and can my other chracter also have small knives like legolas does, you know for close combat? it's cool if he cant, just wondering

Passione
Originally posted by The big EH
what kind of energy? and can my other chracter also have small knives like legolas does, you know for close combat? it's cool if he cant, just wondering

I'm sorry but only one weapon is allowed! That is why you have powers!

Think Sue Richards! Or Piper Halliwell.

Becci
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Another one for UoF, wonderful wink

Mistress? love

stick out tongue

Becci
Awh! I want to start, but I have not been provided my weapon and power yet.

The big EH
I'm sorry but only one weapon is allowed! That is why you have powers!

Think Sue Richards! Or Piper Halliwell. so forcefields and freeze time?

Passione
Awh! I want to start, but I have not been provided my weapon and power yet.

I know your weapon its quite good!

Shame you can't see it !

laughing out loud

DangerousBeauty

Passione
For Tela im going to have Fire!

DangerousBeauty
kk

Becci
Sickness and healing is awesome big grin

Will the dragons not get any special abilities, weapons or such? stick out tongue

Diablo Cerberus
good question, becci.

Passione
Dragons no powers, just fire or ice depending on the type of dragon.

The roleplay is now open for you to post

DangerousBeauty
Sickness and healing is awesome big grin

Will the dragons not get any special abilities, weapons or such? stick out tongue

glad you like

android217
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Ukral Dream/mind control (to an extent only two uses per day and cannot use on a Goddess)
Sword and shield

so I can control minds and put them to sleep... and hopefully i can give them horrid nightmares? like dream eater on pokemon?

Passione
Yes! But not any of the players

DangerousBeauty
I'm very pleased with the intro's so far. They are really cool. I'm starting to understand the attitude of each char... This promises to be a fun rp. ^^

Passione
Its going to be a good one.

I just posted Tela's intro

Wild-Cherry

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Name:
Aliera
Race:
Vial
Army:
Union of Fury
Personality:
Aliera is showy, hot tempered and terribly arrogant. During her lifetime, going from a poor beaten wench to a celebrated militant genious, everything has more than gone to her head. It defines her. To her, she has to prove herself in every manner, and she does so with no hesitation.

Image:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/63469918.jpg

And her winged steed...

Name:
Mottise
Description:
Mottise is a huge stallion, rising at 18hh. He's the color of pitch, with blood red eyes. His mane and tail match his body. A set of 2 inch fangs protrude slightly from his upper lip. http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/mottise.png

And a picture of Mottise, compliments a la Passione big grin

Thanks kisses

Passione
Guys please no O.c.c. in the roleplay! Its annoying!

Oh and great start to the roleplay

Passione
Just a quick note.

This is a map of Shaiya! On the right we have Teos which is the home for Mount Aspeleia and The Flurious River! The North is where The Vial live and the goddess Etaine and the south is the home of the Elves and the goddess Raina.

Etos is the land of the humans!

http://sixpop.com/images/file/22468848.png

Gloomy Ninja
im soo sorry something came up.
And im soo busy in life these days i got a job and school and a outside life i forogt kmc
recap?

Passione
we are just woring on our intros. Some are leaving their camps unaware that other have decided to do the same and are heading for Etos.

Ambiguity
I suppose I just create a profile, and wait for approval?

Name:
Lucius Bestia

Race:
Vail

Army:
Union of Fury

Personality:
Just as his name entices, Lucius is 'Like an animal, relentless, unforgiving, and bloodthirsty' when he loses his anger. But, despite his behavior during battle, Lucius is relatively calm, serene, even.He often meditates among the forests and wildlife, trying to keep his temper under control. Usually avoids conflict unless absolutely necessary. This doesn't mean Lucius is good-hearted, whenever he speaks usually it's a snide remark, or a cold comment.

Description: White hair, shoulder length. Silver-gray eyes, and pointed ears. Tall, thin, but muscular and well built. Strong posture, made even stronger by his armor. Colored like a Raven, with gold trim, light as a feather.

(Tell me if anything's wrong, please. And apparently, I have to 'Wait till I'm more well-known' to post pictures, sorry.)

The big EH
wat do you mean by 'more well known'?

Passione
Originally posted by Ambiguity
I suppose I just create a profile, and wait for approval?

Name:
Lucius Bestia

Race:
Vail

Army:
Union of Fury

Personality:
Just as his name entices, Lucius is 'Like an animal, relentless, unforgiving, and bloodthirsty' when he loses his anger. But, despite his behavior during battle, Lucius is relatively calm, serene, even.He often meditates among the forests and wildlife, trying to keep his temper under control. Usually avoids conflict unless absolutely necessary. This doesn't mean Lucius is good-hearted, whenever he speaks usually it's a snide remark, or a cold comment.

Description: White hair, shoulder length. Silver-gray eyes, and pointed ears. Tall, thin, but muscular and well built. Strong posture, made even stronger by his armor. Colored like a Raven, with gold trim, light as a feather.

(Tell me if anything's wrong, please. And apparently, I have to 'Wait till I'm more well-known' to post pictures, sorry.)

You could pm me and i will post your image.

Anyway approved

Ambiguity
It's an automatic message, and I suppose it means until I get a certain number of posts.

EDIT: Oh, and Passione, I tried PM'ing, but it won't let me do that either, so I'll wait until I post some more, I suppose.
Thanks anyway, though ^_^

The big EH
wow kinda lame, just go to offtopic and post in the random topics like the onne million and rate the sig above, should get you up more

Passione
Originally posted by Ambiguity
It's an automatic message, and I suppose it means until I get a certain number of posts.

EDIT: Oh, and Passione, I tried PM'ing, but it won't let me do that either, so I'll wait until I post some more, I suppose.
Thanks anyway, though ^_^

Go to the off topic forum and go to rate my sig! and random other threads

The big EH
thats what i said big grin wierd

Ambiguity
While I'm doing that, what shall my powers/weapons be?
Should I wait to find that out, or go ahead and make an entrance post?

Passione
I would post but dont enclose your weapons yet.

DangerousBeauty
Lucius
long sword
can create 'mud soldiers' from spilt blood on the ground. (number of soldiers limited to how much blood is spilt for every one dead person one soldier can be created. but he must give a drop of his own blood to each mud soldier in order to control them. without his blood they will turn and kill him.))

Passione
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Lucius
long sword
can create 'mud soldiers' from spilt blood on the ground. (number of soldiers limited to how much blood is spilt for every one dead person one soldier can be created. but he must give a drop of his own blood to each mud soldier in order to control them. without his blood they will turn and kill him.))

Oooo mud soldiers. Brilliant power.

Darth Extecute
Is Scarab a male or a female?

Passione
hmmm, let me check

Passione
its a him

Darth Extecute
Thought so, but just wanted to be sure.. Would be embaressing for a dragon not to be capable to tell gender of another dragon..

DangerousBeauty
Oooo mud soldiers. Brilliant power.
thank you thought if it last night when i was falling alseep. XD

Ambiguity
Thank you, Dangerous, I think I'll have fun with that.

DangerousBeauty
glad you like ^^

Matroshka
Name: Nero Lawl
Race: HUMAN !!!!
Army: Union Of FURY
Personality: VERY quite. But makes friends often. He likes to socialize with people he knows but he has a problem with getting along with people older than him. He normally gets in trouble but hes cunning enough to get out of it. He is very smart and will use it as a power and priveledge. When hes mad he shows it, when hes sad he trys to hide it, and when hes thinking of somthing good, you cant help but notice it.
Description: He looks exactly liek the picture.
Image: O and hes AOL

Matroshka
OPPPS i mean AOF

DangerousBeauty
Nero
barbed whip (like barbed wire on a handle stretches 7 feet)
power stealer (he can absorb someone's powers through any form of contact *including being touched by his whip* he can use their power for at most 3 minutes then the power goes back to the original owner. can only use this three times a day.)

Matroshka
sweet ^-^ sounds cool now u should know but since i wasnt here from the begining i dont know how or where to start

im as evil as a can of soup

DangerousBeauty
hmmm..... well you could start with him leaving his base camp (runing from the war) or you could start with him already away from the war in a different area or you could even have him coming to talk to Etain *me the fury goddess*

Matroshka
i shall talk to the goddess thankyou ^_________^

DangerousBeauty
kk ^^

Matroshka
my character is cool ^^

DangerousBeauty
lol very. good luck on your intro!

Matroshka
thanks wish i got better working hours ealier

DangerousBeauty
np take your time

Matroshka
MWAHAHAHHA ^_^ i planning on talk to the Godess Etain so i hope she does not kill my char >.< be nice ! emo kitty is sensative =Q.Q=

DangerousBeauty
she will

Matroshka
^^

Passione
To set one thing straight....As peple are getting mixed up..

The goddess of UoF (evil) is in the land of the Vial which is in Teos, As she is the goddess of the Dark she is only awake in the nightime.

The goddess of Aol (good) is in the land of the elves. Which is also in Teos. As she is the goddess of the Light she is only awake when its day time.

The humans live across in ocean in a island called Etos which everyone is heading.

darkxbox I believe that Ragnok was at a human village which was in etos. Please try to keep constancy Darkxbox, your either in Etos of Teos..You dont need to rush the roleplay, take your time and enjoy it. Rushed posts caused confusion..Oh and the Vial isnt human bit more of a evil version of elves

And i have stated that your weapons and powers can not be used to cause damage to another player's character only to be used as a threat!

Thank you.

Matroshka
sorry Passione sad

DangerousBeauty
you're fine you did nothing wrong she's just reaminding those who can't read maps.

Matroshka
>_< i see

Diablo Cerberus
And i have stated that your weapons and powers can not be used to cause damage to another player's character only to be used as a threat!

Thank you.

lol, I can hear Siegfried now:

"Don't make me teleport, or it'll kill you until you're dead!!!"

sorry, couldn't resist... in all seriousness, i shall watch myself on such things.

smile

Passione
Sorry i was away, I was busy posing! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.