I'm such a b*tch..*evil laugh*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
Does anyone visit the "Sabotage" site called Liquid Generation where you can send very official looking pranks to people? I just sent one to my boyfriend and this is the document I emailed to him (edited his last name out):

To: Sebastian -------
Subject: Bureau of Entertainment Executive Rights Case No.: PG1523

Illegal Music Downloads

Bureau of Entertainment Executive Rights
July 18, 2003

Mr. Sebastian ------
LAN No.: #4B-13XC4798220
Computer ID: HP9810-XK-Q63
Case No.: RG38751

Mr. -------:

Recent documents received by this bureau indicate you have been involved in the unauthorized downloading and transferring of licensed music. Federal laws mandate that you immediately cease and desist all illegal activities pertaining to music theft. Further, you are required by law to pay all incurred penalties in conjunction with Amendment 34-C, officially passed on March 10, 2003.

In accordance with state jurisdictions, your failure to pay these penalties in full within 30 days of receipt of this notice will result in a warrant for your arrest. We are also required by law to inform you that a second offense will result in a minimum jail sentence of 90 days.

Penalties incurred in your particular case may be reviewed on our government Web site. All cases are deemed confidential. Penalties are assessed by each individual download, charged at a nonnegotiable rate of $1,200 per infraction. Click your specific case number (Case No.: RG38751) to view the total amount due or to dispute your case.

http://www.piracyiswrong.org/content/mp3/violation.aspx?j60suqp0dzkfi4ac

Sincerely,

Jay Roth
U.S. Agent

------------------------------------

He's gonna shit his pants!

Ax3l
lawlz

Kelly_Bean
xD I can't stop laughing!!!

FoxMeister
crackers You b*tch

Kelly_Bean
You're the b*tch, b*tch! schmoll

AbnormalButSane
haermm That's pretty good.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
You're the b*tch, b*tch! schmoll

*Looks at title of thread*

You are

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
haermm That's pretty good.
Hehe! I know. Once I looked at it I had to do it. I hope he calls me immediately after checking his email and is freaking out.

Fox< You too? You hurt my feelings. sad

Röland
Sebastian will not let this be. haermm

Kelly_Bean

Röland
He'll most likely laugh his ass off and then get me back 10x harder. I've played so many jokes on him. xD
Cool. haermm

Barker
Hey Kelly.

How's it going.

It's been too long man.

I missed you.

Big Gulps huh?

All right.

Well, see ya later.

Neo Darkhalen
3......2......1.........laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ax3l
Originally posted by Barker
Hey Kelly.

How's it going.

It's been too long man.

I missed you.

Big Gulps huh?

All right.

Well, see ya later.

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Not cool! stick out tongue
I thought it was. ha-son

dadudemon
Does anyone visit the "Sabotage" site called Liquid Generation where you can send very official looking pranks to people? I just sent one to my boyfriend and this is the document I emailed to him (edited his last name out):

To: Sebastian -------
Subject: Bureau of Entertainment Executive Rights Case No.: PG1523

Illegal Music Downloads

July 18, 2003

Mr. Sebastian ------
LAN No.: #4B-13XC4798220
Computer ID: HP9810-XK-Q63

Mr. -------:

Recent documents received by this bureau indicate you have been involved in the unauthorized downloading and transferring of licensed music. Federal laws mandate that you immediately cease and desist all illegal activities pertaining to music theft. Further, you are required by law to pay all incurred penalties in conjunction with Amendment 34-C, officially passed on March 10, 2003.

In accordance with state jurisdictions, your failure to pay these penalties in full within 30 days of receipt of this notice will result in a warrant for your arrest. We are also required by law to inform you that a second offense will result in a minimum jail sentence of 90 days.

Penalties incurred in your particular case may be reviewed on our government Web site. All cases are deemed confidential. Penalties are assessed by each individual download, charged at a nonnegotiable rate of $1,200 per infraction. Click your specific case number (Case No.: RG38751) to view the total amount due or to dispute your case.

http://www.piracyiswrong.org/content/mp3/violation.aspx?j60suqp0dzkfi4ac

Sincerely,

Jay Roth
U.S. Agent

------------------------------------

He's gonna shit his pants!

HOLY SHIT!!!! This is teh funniez!!!!

I have to do this to my coworkers!!!

This will be my April fools prank, no doubt.

laughing

awesome.

Scythe
Hehehe.

Ordained
i can only imagine what he's going to do to you......

no expression

wait....did that sound a little voyeuristic?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by dadudemon
HOLY SHIT!!!! This is teh funniez!!!!

I have to do this to my coworkers!!!

This will be my April fools prank, no doubt.

laughing

awesome.
Tell me how it goes. xD
Originally posted by Ordained
i can only imagine what he's going to do to you......

no expression

wait....did that sound a little voyeuristic?
Haha..what's he gonna do, deprive me of sex? Babe I see him once a month if I'm lucky, I'm ALREADY deprived of sex. It'd have to be something much worse..and he would never do anything bad to me.

Dgw2007
that was cool ha Ha HA

Syren
Kelly, I sent one to my fella when we first got together! I haven't visited that site in so long laughing out loud

Kelly_Bean
How'd it go? xd2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.