Nocturne: Sign-in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Welcome to the RPG of Nocturne: Fantasies & Delusions. You are a high school student at the Central Park High School so let's begin.

Character Sheet
Name:
Grade: (9-12)
Bio:

Classes
1st Period:
2nd Period:
3rd Period:
4th Period:
5th Period:
6th Period:

<Picture> (optional)

Ordained
Name: Jake Walters
Grade: 12
Bio: There's not much to say. He's been going to CP High School since the 9th grade and he's ready to graduate. He decided to go on this field trip since it was his last year in school.

ESB -1138
...no field trip. It's the first day of school I guess I should have said that.

darkxbox
Name:lucas giles
Grade:9
Bio: smart, hates projects, loves tests.

ESB -1138
We'll wait for one and/or two more before we begin

ESB -1138
So just two huh...oh well. Tomorrow I'll get this one up.

P. Isaac
I'm in.

Name: Everett Webb.
Grade: 11.
Bio: A rather isolated student; he doesn't get out much, at least not in socially normal ways.

TigerEyes
Name: Kaia
Grade: 12
Bio: Bright girl, doesn't particularly enjoy school but tolerates it. She grew up in France and moved here when she was 12. She lost her accent pretty sound after but still can speak french like a goddess.

Quincy
what's the plot of this?

ESB -1138
At the Central Park High School life was normal. Students came and went throughout the years but one day a fire took the life of a student. 20 years has passed and that event has all but vanished from the minds of the teachers and students alike. But one student has begun seeing strange images...the spirit of the one who was killed in the fire 20 years ago. It would seem that the fire wasn't an accident and that someone (who is now a teacher here) was trying to kill them to keep a dark secret concealed. Now that dark secret must be revealed.

Quincy
oh.

so what do we do? I'm interested.

ESB -1138
Try to figure out which teacher killed the student and why

Ambiguity
Wait so, this is like a psychotic game of Clue? 8D

ESB -1138
........umm sure

Passione
I'd like to join this one.

ESB -1138
Awesome, fill out the character sheet (see first post) and jump in...no one has yet to post in the RP thread for some reason...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.